The Toy Factory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jennifer with a smile and she blushed. "What," she said, "don't look at me like that, look at your pants."

Well, I definitely had a strong erection.

"Want me to leave you guys alone, so you can fuck her?" She pulled out a remote control and said, "I think this activates her vibrator. Go for it."

"You're dying to see it, aren't you? Maybe should ask Sue a permission to join us." I chuckled.

"Honey, I don't want to spoil it for you, but I think Sue is just the type babe to have even more fun in bed with me than with you."

" Well, agreed, " I said. "When Sue comes back on vacation, we do a threesome."

Jennifer slapped my butt with a smile and said, "Take your toys and run out of my room."

***

For a week the products that Jennifer purchased were lying in my bedroom without me trying them on. Except for the sex doll, which Jennifer opened in her office, I didn't even bother myself opening the boxes. During that week I also barely met my mother at home, only at the office. A disturbing thought popped into my mind - could it be that the brutal fuck I gave my mother on the dryer scared her? Although after that I fucked her gently and cause her to cum several times, but maybe she wasn't ready to take the risk?

That's why I decided to sneak into Aunt Megan's house. That day, my mom and Aunt Megan finished work early, and Jennifer stayed to work "into the night" as she put it. This was my chance to surprise them.

I had a key to Aunt Megan's house. So, I went in and went upstairs. I heard them from the end of the corridor. Aunt Megan, as usual, screamed non-stop. Her bedroom door was wide open, so I stood in the doorway and peeked. I wondered how many times Jennifer had seen them fuck.

Aunt Megan was standing on her knees with her legs apart and mom was lying under her, with her head resting on a pillow and she was pushing a rabbit vibrator into Aunt Megan, the kind that penetrates both the cunt and the anus and vibrates both holes at the same time. But that probably wasn't enough to satisfy Aunt Megan, because at the same time my mom licked her clit.

Aunt Megan's whole body was writhing and shaking, and she was intaking air and letting out screams. Aunt Megan's butt was facing me and so were mom's legs, which were spread and between them peeked a wet cunt that leaked fluids non-stop.

These two definitely knew how to have fun.

It looked like Aunt Megan was about to cum, so I backed away from the doorway and leaned against the wall by the door. Indeed, a few seconds later the screams were replaced by words, "Sally, baby, I'm cumming. Sally, Sally."

And then -- "Oh, how I love you, sis."

A few minutes passed in silence and then my mother's voice was heard, "You see this is something Nick will never be able to give you."

So that's how she turns her away from me.

Another minute passed and then Aunt Megan's voice was heard, "Sally, do you remember that birthday you all decided to treat me together?"

Mom burst out laughing. "Of course I remember. I had to push my head between you and Bill to get to your clit. I could barely breathe."

"Bill and Steve gave me double penetration." Aunt Megan completed the description of the scene. "The truth is that to this day I have no idea how you managed to reach my clit with your tongue."

"So I understand that today we managed to recreate that moment of supreme happiness," said mom.

"Yes, honey, absolutely. Although I still don't understand what bothers you about us fucking Nick from time to time. Now that his girlfriend is at university, I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to fuck us too."

The truth is she was right. But between the lines I realized that mom didn't tell her about the free use I made of her on the dryer.

"Only if you make Jennifer eat my pussy," replied my mother sarcastically.

"Want to hear a secret?"

"Well?" asked my mom.

"I've been trying to seduce Jennifer for some time now, but lately it seems to me that Jennifer is trying to seduce me. I have the feeling that she is sexually deprived and that she has no inhibitions about having a relationship with us."

"Leave her," said my mom. "She is the only one in the whole family who is still a decent person. Don't spoil her either."

"Decent?" Aunt Megan asked. "You already know she fucked with Ron and Dan together. What you don't know is that she once took your husband's cock in her mouth."

I was shocked, and probably so was my mother. "She gave Steve a blow job?" She asked.

"Not really. It was when you went Nick's university to get him some clean clothes, and Bill was in Europe. Steve was horny, and she threatened me that if I wouldn't satisfy him, she would."

"Well, that doesn't count." Said my mother.

Does not count? Damn. What world do they live in? Now I understood why Aunt Megan said that Jennifer was not that righteous. It turns out that she knew about our parents' exchange and even encouraged her mother to satisfy my father. Only I was this naive who knew nothing.

"Okay, now it's my turn. Come eat my cunt."

"Dildo or vibrator?" Aunt Megan asked.

"Nothing but you and your tongue," Mother replied.

My cock was already hard as a rock, and I was afraid that in a moment he would tear my pants. I quickly took off my clothes and waited until I heard my mother's first sigh. I peeked, and as expected my mom was lying on her back, leaning on the pillows while Aunt Megan knelt between her legs and eat her the cunt. Aunt Megan's butt was hoisted in front of me and her asshole was still gaping from the dildo.

I went in quietly and pushed my cock into Aunt Megan's asshole.

Aunt Megan let out a scream. "Who is it? What is it?"

"Just me and my cock," I answered.

Aunt Megan's head fell on my mother's lap. "Ugh, you almost gave me a heart attack. You know that if you asked nicely, I'd agree, right?"

"I think mom still expects you to eat her pussy," I said.

I didn't have to add a word. Aunt Megan pounced on my mom's cunt and ate it like her life depended on it. She thrust two fingers to her tunnel, with the pads of the fingers pointing upwards. She's going to work on her G-spot. Excellent. At the same time, she licked her clit and rocked her butt for me.

Who knew Aunt Megan was such a multi-tasker...

My limited experience with my mom taught me that mom is pretty quiet in bed, but this time she screamed. She placed both hands on her sister's head and pressed it tightly to her thighs. Very quickly she went into ecstasy and lifted her butt off the bed, shaking her groin rapidly.

"Megan, Megan. Oh my god. I'm going to pee." Mom shouted.

Like the last time I fucked it, Aunt Megan's ass was great. Suddenly she sent a hand between her legs with the aim of playing with her clit. I slapped her on the back of her hand.

"This is my territory," I said. "You will focus on my mom's cunt."

Aunt Megan pulled her hand and pushed it under my mother's butt. From where I was, it looked like she was inserting a finger into her asshole, in addition to the two fingers that were already deep inside her love tunnel. My mom jerked her crotch violently, screaming Megan's name non-stop. Until suddenly she pressed both her hips against Aunt Megan's head. Aunt Megan pulled back quickly, and a spurt of water burst from my mother's cunt. Her hand was sent between her legs, and she forcefully rubbed her lower lips. But her sister didn't let her to, she pushed my mom's hand away and went back eating her cunt.

A moment later, mother screamed again and her whole body shook. And then... she just fell on the bed like a lifeless doll.

"God, Megan, why didn't you do this to me until now?"

Aunt Megan didn't answer. All her attention was directed to her asshole, the one I was now tearing with strong movements.

"I..." she began. "Nick, I... please, Nick, I have to cum. Nikki, please, please, let me touch my clit. Nikki, please, I have to."

I leaned on her back and reached out, around her butt, and straight to her clit. I swear I barely touched it, when she gave a jump, her whole body went straight, and she was shaking like a vibrator. She let out a sharp scream and fell on my mother's stomach.

Mom raised her head and looked at me. Eye contact was made, and she stood up and knelt next to Aunt Megan. "Now you will take turns on us," she said.

"Something he should have done a long time ago," Aunt Megan said in a weak voice.

I moved to mom's ass and pushed my cock into her ass. To my surprise it went in easily. I slapped Aunt Megan's butt and said, "Get under her belly and lick her clit."

"Give me a minute to breathe," Aunt Megan said and a moment later jumped up excitedly and lay down under my mom's belly.

Luckily, I was very horny, so I could cum in my mom's ass and then move on to Aunt Megan's pussy and give an encore to my mom's pussy. When we were done, we all laid down with Mom's head resting on my chest on the right and Aunt Megan's head on the left. They both kept playing with my cock and balls with their hand, just for fun.

Despite everything I've heard about Jennifer, I found myself hoping that Jennifer wouldn't show up and surprise us. The thought of Jennifer, reminded me of the toys that were still lying in my room.

"Jennifer bought me some men's toys that she wants me to check out. She suggests we go into the realm of men's toys."

"Great idea," Aunt Megan said.

"So, I need someone to closely examine the action of toys on my cock, and someone to take notes." I said.

"You'll take notes. I want to make sure my son has fun." Said mother.

I burst out laughing. "Okay, then tomorrow we'll all meet at our house," I said.