The Toy Factory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that for the last few minutes my mother hadn't spoken, and I remembered that she likes to sleep with a cock stuck inside her, so I wondered, as embarrassing as it might be, if she fell asleep again...

"Mom, are you awake?" I asked, aware of the strangeness of the question.

she giggled. "Of course I'm awake, you fool. Awake, and enjoying every second of it."

"What will help you to cum?" I asked. "Would you rather we change position?"

"I don't want to cum," answered my mother. "I want you to fuck me like this until morning."

And that's pretty much what I did. Until I felt I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Mom, I'm about to cum." I whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, my sweetie. Cum inside me. Fill me with your cum."

I don't know how long this fuck lasted, and I'm not even sure she came either, but when I got back to my room, it was five o'clock in the morning. I have to get up in half an hour.

***

The following weeks passed in a monotonous routine. Despite my concerns, it seems that my relationship with my mother and aunt has not been discovered. During these weeks, I met with Sue several times, and her attitude towards me didn't change at all. The first time we met, after that night, she asked me how I got on with my mom and aunt and I only told her that I took them home and they fell asleep on the couch in the living room with their clothes. When I told her that I had checked all my mother's kitchen drawers and could not find any long dildos, she burst into a rollicking laugh.

The weeks passed and turned into months. Sue went back to university, and I threw myself into the work at the factory.

Throughout this period, neither my mother nor Aunt Megan sexually harassed me. It seems that they were satisfied with each other, or with the toys they took from the factory. Hence, despite the insinuations of both of them that from now on I will have to satisfy them, and despite my feeling that they are going to turn me into their whore, it didn't happen. I wondered if my mother had something to do with it. After all, she apologized for taking advantage of me and it is very likely that she also pressured Aunt Megan not to bother me.

In fact, now that I think about it, in those months I only saw Aunt Megan at the factory, and I suspected that she and my mother had moved their joint sexual activity to Aunt Megan's house next door to ours.

One day I walked into Jennifer's office and saw her testing a prototype dildo we had developed. It was a dildo in the shape of a real cock, with flexible balls, and a small arm at the top that was meant to touch the clit every time the dildo was inserted into the cunt. She stood beside her desk, running a finger along the length of the dildo, swinging the balls, and playing with the little arm. The sight of her engrossed in playing with the dildo turned me on.

"I ask you not to play with sex toys during working hours," I told her.

"Very funny," she answered.

"At least do it in the bathroom, not here." I said.

"Please stop." She said, and added - "Calm down. I'm not going to masturbate here on the table."

She placed the dildo on her desk and picked up a booklet that looked like a nude magazine.

"Jennifer, what's up? Are you also looking at porn in the office?"

"It's not porn. It's professional literature." She answered.

This is the problem with sex toy factory - if a porn brochure can be professional literature and playing with a dildo is a product test, then maybe masturbating with one of our toys can be called 'tool testing'. Maybe we really need to have some models here to do fit tests for our products. We'll all stand around wearing glasses and stare intently at the dildo inserted into their pretty cunt, maybe some close-ups photos, maybe egg vibrator combo. Nice.

"Say, why are we only focusing on women's toys?" she asked. "Why don't we try to develop toys for men to use?"

"Like what? Cock pump?"

"Yeah. Something like that. Look, it's a catalog from a German company. They have some toys you might find useful when Sue's away."

I flipped through the catalog. There were male vibrators where the penis is inserted into a channel that moves up and down and massages the penis. There was also a vibrator with rotary movements and one with the addition of a vacuum pump that sucks the cock. Another page had vibrators disguised as a female cunt with a clit and flexible lips for foreplay. I flipped through a few more pages and came to a page that featured inflatable sex dolls with breasts that compared to them my mom's full breasts were no more than two small nuts. I immersed myself in browsing the catalog and without noticing my erection started to wake up.

"I see you like it," Jennifer said.

"Come on," I blurted out.

" I just look at your pants and hope your zipper is strong enough."

I laughed and handed her the catalog back. "Do you think there will be a market for it?" I asked.

"I think men masturbate much more than women. So yes, it will have a much bigger market than the products we make here."

"Why don't you bring your mother's attention to the matter? She's the one in charge of product development, isn't she?"

"And do you think my mom would know what product would work best for her cock?" Jennifer asked. "Oops, I forgot, my mom doesn't have a cock."

She placed the catalog on her desk and picked up the dildo again.

"What's your deal with that dildo?" I asked.

"I think there is a mistake in the design of this dildo." She answered. "Look at that spike. It's meant to massage the clit every time the dildo is inserted, right?"

"OK," I said "And what's the problem?"

Jennifer made a ring with her finger and thumb, then inserted the dildo into the ring. She pushed the dildo in until the little arm hit her finger. At this point she stopped and brought her hands closer to my face.

"First, I assume that your rich experience with women has taught you that with different women the distance between the clit and the hole is different. In this device the distance is fixed. A woman whose clit is further away, will not be able to touch the clit with this arm."

I reached out and grabbed the little arm. I tried to bend it, but even though it was flexible, it always snapped back into place.

"Okay. We need adjustable arm. What else?"

"Second, note how deep the dildo needs to be inserted until that prong touches the clit."

I felt the need to tease her. "Show me." I said.

Jennifer didn't hesitate for a moment. She leaned her butt on the table, gathered the hem of her skirt, raised a leg on the table and was about to insert the dildo into her.

"Jennifer!" I called. I was stunned.

But a second before my call, she laughed, took her leg off the table, jumped up and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "You would die to see me doing that."

Her position, with her leg on the table, caused her panties to move a little to the side, so I managed to take a quick look at her cunt. She had a really beautiful cunt, with thick pink lips and a reddish shimmer in the cleft between her lips.

"This factory is blowing our brains out," I said. "We live sex."

"Don't say you don't enjoy it," Jennifer said.

Jennifer was tall, her body was slim, and her legs were long and straight like a ruler. Very beautiful legs. Comparing to Sue, Jennifer definitely had a much more stunning body. Sue was a little shorter, not by much, maybe an inch or two, and less thin than Jennifer. In contrast, Sue's breasts were much fuller. I thought Jennifer had a body very similar to her mother's. In another ten years, maybe after giving birth, her breasts will also be like her mother's. And if we go to that comparison, if Jennifer's body was similar to Aunt Megan's, then Sue's body was more similar to my mother's. I loved my mom's breasts, but I had to admit that generally Aunt Megan had a nicer body.

"Wait, I haven't gotten to the worst part yet." Jennifer said. "Come on, make a circle shape with your fingers and I'll fuck you." she said and laughed.

I did as she said, and she inserted the dildo between my fingers all the way. The lug hit my fingers in a very unpleasant way.

"That lug should be much softer," I said, "It should caress the clit, not hit it."

"Exactly." Jennifer said.

Have you talked about it with your mother? I guess she tries the products she develops on herself, doesn't she?"

"Obviously she's trying. On herself or on your mother." Jennifer said and added with a big grin, "Maybe they both like it rough on the clit."

"On my mom, eh?"

"Nick, don't be naive. You surely know that the two of them are having a relationship."

The truth is that until that sex in the park, it had never occurred to me. Maybe I am really too naive. I wondered what else Jennifer know.

"Do you remember we shortened the length of the double dildo, the snake, to 14 inches?" Jennifer continued.

"Of course," I said. "It boosted sales by 30%."

"And why do you think we did that? They tried it at home, and it became clear to them that with the existing length it is difficult for them to reach to that point where their pussies rub against each other without pushing the dildo to a depth that is not comfortable for them."

"Good, good, good. I really don't need to know all the details." I said.

Jennifer laughed and planted a quick kiss on my lips again. "Who would have believed that the CEO of a sex toy factory is so naive."

"I suggest you watch her testing this particular model," I said venomously.

She was not impressed. Her look was thoughtful as she replied. "Maybe I really should do this."

Enough, my brain was already bursting with hormones and my cock was screaming for help in my pants.

"I ordered some products from this catalog for you." She flipped through the catalog and stopped at a picture of a beautiful sex doll. " Meet, this is Karen. And in addition to her stunning body, she also has a cock pump between her legs. I suggest you have some fun with her now that Sue isn't arround."

"Jennifer, are you jealous of Sue?" I asked. "You know that if you say you want me, I'll leave her for you."

"The truth is that I'm a little jealous, but I know you're good with her. So I prefer to wait and see how it develops between you two."

She turned to another page of the catalog and said, "I also ordered you two types of vibrators for cock, one in the shape of a female cunt and one with dual action - forward / backward motion or rotation motion."

"And I suppose you'll want to watch me using these... items."

"Well, it's either me or my mom. It might be better if it'll be my mom. Still, it's her territory."

She said it so naturally that for a moment I felt my knees shaking.

***

I left Jennifer's office quickly, before I cum in my pants and went out onto the balcony overlooking the production hall. Despite all the attempts to compare working conditions between men and women, women were still cheaper labor. That's why except for Manuel Rivera, the foreman, and one more production supervisor, all the production workers were women. Our production was under digital supervision, so that none of the workers could steal an intact product. But there were also defective products. These were collected by the production supervisor and placed in several baskets that were on a shelf at the end of the production hall. The workers could freely take the defective products.

Needless to say, these baskets were empty most of the time, and not because there were no manufacturing defects.

The workers went for a break, and I watched some of them quickly walk to the baskets and take the defective products that were there. One of them was young and quite handsome and, in my mind, I already saw her spreading her legs and playing with her clit with the product she had just picked up from the basket.

I had to clear my head.

I don't usually smoke, but I keep a pack of cigarettes in my desk exactly for moments like this. I took a cigarette and went out to the inner courtyard to smoke. I lit the cigarette and let the smoke cloud my mind, just as I heard the first sigh.

The point is that the ventilation hatches of the employees' toilets faced the inner courtyard, and at this moment at least one of the workers was probably masturbating in the toilets. After the first sigh, another one was heard, and another one. Conquered sighs in different voices. I thought about that young worker again. I had no doubt that one of the voices belonged to her. I threw the cigarette away and ran back to my office.

***

That day I came home late. I went over last week's production volumes, compared to the contract production plan, and noticed that there was an excess in a certain product and a slight shortage in a few other products. I wrote myself to update the production plan and catch a conversation with Manuel.

I entered the house and went straight to the fridge. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and while drinking I rolled up my jacket, shirt and pants. I don't use a tie. I emptied my pockets and took the shirt and pants to the laundry room.

Even before I entered, I saw my mother leaning over the laundry basket, collecting colorful clothes and throwing them into the machine. She was wearing a kind of semi-transparent robe that reached her mid-thighs. She bent over the laundry basket again and her round butt stuck up in front of my face. After the conversation with Jennifer and after the moans I heard when I smoked, I was very horny, and in a moment my cock was erect to its full length.

Without thinking twice, I took off my underwear, approached my mother from behind, lifted the hem of her robe, bent my knees and entered her all at once. As always, she was completely wet.

Mom straightened up in a panic and glanced back, "Nick, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, mom, I'm really stressed." I said and started to fuck her with quick movements.

"Nick, what's that? Slow down, you're like a speeding train."

"Sorry, mom. I can't. I have to orgasm urgently."

"Okay, honey. Do what you have to."

She leaned on the laundry basket and thrust her butt back, to give me an easy access, and reached back to caress my thighs. I pressed her ass cheeks and fucked her non-stop. Mom moaned and stood on her tiptoes, so I wouldn't have to bend my knees too much. Her gesture touched my heart, and I hugged her waist, picked her up from the floor and propped her on the dryer. Now I didn't have to bend my knees.

She lay motionless on the machine, like a doll, her head resting on her arms, and her legs dangling in the air. I held her by the waist and free-used her. Very quickly I felt the orgasm building inside me.

"Mom, it's coming. It's coming hard."

"It's okay, honey, cum inside me."

She pressed her hips together and contracted her vagina, increasing the pressure on my cock and helping me cum quickly.

"Mom, oh mommy. I'm cumming."

And with that I shot my charge into her.

Mom didn't get up. She reached back and caressed my thighs again. "Don't stop, honey. If you're stressed, go on for another round, it'll calm you down more."

She was right. Even though I came, my cock was still hard. I continued to fuck her and then my conscience hit me. This is wrong. I'm free using my mother like a sex doll. I may have even hurt her.

I stopped.

"Why did you stop, baby? Keep fucking, calm yourself down."

"Not like this." I said "Let's go up to your bed and fuck properly. I want you to cum too."

My mother straightened up, turned back, pulled my head to her, and kissed me passionately.

"You're so sweet, Nikki. Come on, I'll give you a blowjob and then you'll fuck me again."

***

The products Jennifer ordered arrived a week later. She invited me to her office, locked the door and pointed to one of the two packages lying in the corner of the room.

"These are your new toys. Open the package." She said.

I opened the package. There were several boxes, one of which had a picture of Karin, the beautiful sex doll, and the others had pictures of vibrators for men.

"I meant seriously that someone should watch you masturbate with these items," Jennifer said. "You shouldn't masturbate just to get satisfaction. You should give comments about what is more successful and what is less in each product. We would like our models to be better."

"And I guess that that someone will be you," I said.

"Unless you prefer my mom," she replied.

I hesitated. Favoring her mother would be half admitting that I fucked her. But Jennifer was smart. My very hesitation made her understand.

"You already fucked my mom, didn't you?" The indifference with which she said it made my heart skip a beat.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because the truth is I didn't expect you to hesitate," Jennifer replied.

"Jenny, this isn't fair to me. You know any choice I make will leave me in a difficult position. Why don't we let our engineers watch me?"

Once upon a time, those who took care of product development were our fathers. My father was a materials engineer and uncle Bill an electronics engineer. After those disappeared, we hired two retired engineers - the materials engineer was a woman, and the electronics engineer - a man. As far as I knew, there was no funny business between them, but I had already stopped trusting what I knew, so I made a mental note to ask Aunt Megan about them.

"This will be our last resort. They know how to design products, but they don't know what makes us enjoy them. In this particular section, I think it's better for someone with hormones to watch."

"You do realize that if your mom watches me, she'll try to get me laid, right? She's without a man and she's full of hormones from all her experiments."

"And what's wrong with that?" Jennifer asked, glancing at me, still suspecting that I slept with her mother.

"Jennifer!" I scolded her.

She smiled. "Well, the truth is that I don't currently have a man either, but with me it won't end in sex."

"Yes, but it still wouldn't be fair. If you watch me masturbate, then I want to see you masturbate too."

She winked and replied, "Then we'll go masturbate together." And I knew she didn't mean it, she was afraid to fall in love with me.

She immersed in thoughts. And I said, "Maybe we should wait until Sue comes back to vacation."

She shook her head and said, "Well, let's start with you taking the package home and starting to use these products on your own. Anyway, it will take time to analyze these items and make a plan for them."

I pointed to the second package and asked, " That's what the second package is for?"

"Of course," she replied. "I'll give it to my mom's engineers."

She went to my package and opened the packaging of the sex doll. "I have to see it," she said with a grin. "Tell me what you think of her."

She inflated Karin and placed her on the table. We both stood on either side of the table and charged at the doll. As expected, I immediately focused on her breasts. They were certainly beautiful and soft, but from the first moment it was clear to me that something was missing in them.

On the other hand, Jennifer leaned into Karin's face and kissed her on the lips. To my surprise, Karin stuck her tongue out and Jennifer played with it and quite enjoyed it.

I cleared my throat and said, "I'm pretty sure a material that better resembles human skin can be found."

"Agreed." Jennifer said. "I also think that some kind of moisturizer mechanism should be added, something that will moisten her tongue, maybe even cause it to sweat afterwards, or at least to warm up."

In the next few minutes, we both stood and made out Karin. We teased, caressed, pushed our fingers into her cunt and her asshole, tried to put her in all kinds of positions and took notes. When we finished, Jennifer was panting and licking her lips every few seconds. It was pretty clear to me that Karin turned her on and I wondered if she had ever had a relationship with a woman.