The Toy Shop

Story Info
A toy shop and a girl who is desperate to cum.
1.3k words
4.55
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie on the bed, naked and wanting. Your hands are driving me insane, pinching my nipples, exploring the growing heat between my legs, parting my lips. Your fingers smear my juices around before pushing roughly inside me. I widen my legs, my breath coming in ragged bursts as a moan escapes from my lips the same time your thumb purposely brushes over my swollen clit.

"Tell me what you want," you lean in and whisper to me. You know what effect your breath against my neck will have. You can feel my soaking pussy walls clench around your finger, sucking it further in, as my hips buck against your hand.

"Please make me cum," I almost whimper.

"Already?" you chuckle, feigning surprise. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes, please," I moan, squirming against your hand, which is now completely and frustratingly relaxed against my begging cunt. "Please fuck my pussy, I want you so much."

Your eyes darken for a second and I start, not realising my mistake.

"Whose pussy? Who do you belong to?"

"You! I belong to you. It's your pussy."

"Good girl," you say, and give my swollen lips one last firm stroke before jumping up. "Get dressed and wear something accessible. I'll meet you downstairs in half an hour."

Taking a deep breath, I try and calm down. You've made my entire body weak, I don't trust myself enough to be able to stand up quite yet. It would be so much easier if I could get some release, but you'd know and I'm not allowed.

I take a quick shower, trying not to let the jets of water linger on my now-sensitive body too long. Drying off, I moisturise, fix my hair and slide into my favourite summer dress. With nothing underneath, it's as accessible as I can manage for going out in public. I only have minutes to spare, so I quickly make my way down to the hotel lobby to see you.

You greet me with an approving smile and pull me closer into you, your hands roaming over me, exploring the thin fabric that separates my body from you. Tipping my chin up, you kiss me deeply making me ache even more, my pussy once again throbbing for your touch.

"Did you behave for me upstairs?" you ask.

"Yes," I admit. "I wanted to touch myself so badly, but I didn't."

"Good girl. Right let's go."

"Where are we going?" I don't want to leave. I don't want you to stop holding me. I crave your touch too much.

"Mmm, I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to wait and see," you grin maddeningly before leading me out of the hotel and onto the street.

We walk for a while, weaving our way through the crowds until the bright, busy highstreet shops and restaurants give way to darker backstreet alleys. I chatter all the way, trying to find out any clue as to where you're taking me. But you enjoy the tease too much and give nothing away.

It's cooler down these shadowy side streets and I shiver, grabbing your arm for warmth. This flimsy dress is unforgiving, calling out my nipples now hardening with the cooler air. I suddenly feel nervous. Too on display. But then you stop at the front of an unremarkable shop. With its frosted windows and chipped paint around the doorframe, you wouldn't even know it was a shop at all.

"We're here," you announce, opening the door with one hand while taking my hand with the other.

Stepping over the threshold, I immediately I understand. I understand what you're up to. I understand my sudden feeling of trepidation. Standing there feeling almost naked, gripping onto your hand as I take in the shelves and displays of sex toys, nipple clamps, floggers, ropes, handcuffs and more.

You smile at me, watching my face redden as I realise where we are. Squeezing my hand reassuringly, you lead me further into the shop. There's just one employee behind the register and a couple of men milling around. It's deathly silent.

"Holy fuck, no, that's huge!" I exclaim a little too loudly, when you pick up an oversized butt plug. The two men turn to see what the commotion is about and I feel myself shrink.

You lean towards me and quietly say: "Remember who you belong to. Do you want to get down on your knees here in this shop? Or shall I buy this plug to punish you with?"

I mumble my apologies, squeezing my thighs together as my pussy betrays me with the thought of your cock in my mouth.

We continue to wander round the shop and this time I don't say a word as you pick up a collection of toys to use on me - to push me to my limits. My heart is racing at the thought - a mix of scared and horny. I can barely think straight anymore. We pay and leave before crossing the street to a small, but very busy cafe.

Gripping tightly to my hand, you lead me to the back of the cafe into the single person bathroom, locking the door behind you and pushing me to my knees. You're hard, straining against your pants as I trace my fingernails over the outline of your cock.

Unzipping, you take your cock out and slap it against my cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum against it. I lick my lips and wrap them around your cock immediately. I'm desperate to please you, slowly sucking your cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around you as you throb in my mouth. I'm sucking you further in every time until I gag and then I pick up the pace.

You quietly moan, moving your hands to my head and gripping fistfuls of my hair. "Put your hands behind your back," you order as you start to push my head in hard before pulling my hair back - fucking my face faster and faster. I have no control and let my jaw go slack as you fill my mouth with your now-rock-hard cock. With my hands behind my back, I am only being held upright by my hair and I bring my hands forward to balance myself.

You immediately withdraw your cock, leaving my mouth feeling empty, hanging open, saliva dripping down my chin.

Pulling me up by my hair, you reach into the brown paper shopping bag next to you and take the butt plug out. My eyes widen as you wipe up the drool from my face with it before placing it in my mouth. My lips involuntarily close around it and I start to suck.

"Good girl," you whisper before turning me round, lifting up my dress and lightly smacking my ass. "Now bend over."

Your fingers go down to my pussy and find me dripping, as you knew I would be. You run your hand over me and I moan, causing the plug to clatter into the sink. Reaching around you grab it before slowly inserting it into my hole. I wait for the pain, but I'm so wet everywhere, it slides gently in, doing its job of plugging me, filling me.

You place your cock at my opening and slowly drive yourself into me, holding it in deep before slowly pulling out. I'm trying not to moan too loudly, aware of the crowd of people in the cafe with just one door separating us. But it's agonising. Your cock buried deep inside me is making me lose my mind.

"Please, fuck me faster," I plead. I'm so desperate to cum. You pull my hair back and order me to look at you in the mirror as you start to fuck me harder, faster, your hand tightening around my throat. I can barely breathe. I lock my eyes onto yours and start to beg, my whole body trembling - "Please let me cum, I'll do anything."

And at that I feel your cock throb violently inside me. "You can cum," you groan and I immediately do, gasping for breath as I feel your cock explode inside me at the same time. Your cum fills me inside as I continue to convulse around your cock and the plug, wave after wave of release.