The Trade: Elswyth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed as she sat up, his influence from her gone now.

He left and she thought about the day before and what had happened. She should have been horrified and angry... but she found herself hoping it would happen again today. It had been... so much pleasure, more than she could handle and now it was all she could think of. Even this morning, the short time he had been there. She could still taste his cum and all she really wanted was more.

She also wanted to stab him and get away... but she had another fantasy about being passed around in the dark and coming around every single cock in the room.

When one of the soldiers came in to get her, he was smirking at her like he knew everything. Had he been there the day before? Did he know everything, or had he had her? She squirmed, wondering if he wanted to either fuck her again, or be part of what he had heard about.

She looked up at him as she moved closer. "How soon must I be there?" she asked him.

"Now," he told her with a sneer.

"So there is no time for you to fuck my mouth?"

His eyes bulged slightly and he swallowed hard, then half grinned. "You are a little whore now, aren't you? It's on you, princess. Suck away if you want, but if she punishes you for being late, it's not my fault and I will paddle your little ass if she tells me to."

That thought excited her too. "You will spank me?" she asked breathlessly. "With or without clothes on?"

"Depends on what she tells me," he shrugged, amused.

"I... can it be without? If she doesn't specify?"

He chuckled outright. "He slipped something in your drink, didn't he?" he asked. "Yes, princess, I will welt your little bare bottom for the entire room to see. I will make it a point to show everyone your abused ass and little pussy. Is that what you wish?"

She blushed again, but the thought thrilled her until she was lightheaded with it. "Can we go now then? And I will suck your cock later? Tonight, you can come to my room and... do as you please with me?"

"Of course princess."

"And... bring all of your friends?"

"All of them. My word. Enemies too?"

"Yes!"

"Then I will bring all of the soldiersto have a go at you. Strap you over the end of that bed, let them fuck any hole they want. That what you want?"

"Yes! Please!"

"Then I have a few more punishments in mind I think you are going to love, little one," he laughed. "Come on, before I give in and fuck you."

He took her back to the same room and this time there were twice as many men there, along with Damon and Bela sitting in the chair, waiting for her.

"About time!" Bela yelled. "When I send you to do something, Mayfield, you will..."

"This one dragged her feet and put up a fight. I had to threaten to spank her like a willful child in front of everyone before she would come down and let me bring her. I think you ought to let me with as much as I had to threaten her," the soldier said to Bela.

Bela's cheeks colored and she glanced at Damon as if to see if he would allow it. Damon only looked at her questioningly, waiting for her answer. She turned back to the soldier. "Yes! You will spank her like a willful child! In front of all of my boys!"

The soldier gave her a nod and a small smile, then turned to Elswyth who was trembling as she looked up at him in confusion. He didn't ask how Bela wanted it done, he yanked Elswyth's dress off completely, then lifted her up over the podium, her bare ass and exposed pussy pointing to the room full of young men, then he began spanking her, his free hand holding on to her neck to keep her bent over the podium. He kept smacking, landing blows on her ass and pussy both, spreading them around as Elswyth kicked and sobbed and pleaded for him to stop. He knew better. Her pussy was hot and dripping with need as she squirmed and spread her legs wide again and again for her audience.

When his arm began tiring, he turned to Bela, who was watching in shock. "I wait your word, mistress," he told her.

"Oh! Stop! Yes, that is quite enough. If she misbehaves again, I will have you do the same!"

He let Elswyth go and she dropped to the floor in a small heap, staying curled up on the ground. She did not try to dress or cover herself with her clothes, she stayed as she was, naked and vulnerable.

Bela stood and circled her. "You will not give me or my family any more trouble!" she yelled. "Or I will have him do worse! Now. I told you yesterday that you will pick one of my boys to bond. Have you made a choice?"

"N-no," Elswyth stammered.

"You have little time left! Have you been wasting your time? You will bond one of my sons in a couple short hours!"

"Mistress?" the soldier called. "If it pleases you, we have a special tool that helps women make choices real quick. It's called the cone. We put her up on it as she is, the cone is well oiled, put weights on her ankles, or just pull down... once it starts spreading a girl open, she starts wanting to talk real quick. She'll make a choice of her own free will in the time allotted, I promise you that."

"Oh..." Bela said faintly, trying not to look too eager as she looked back at Damon. Damon only gave her a nod and her smile as she turned back to the soldier was gleeful. "Yes! Bring it in!"

In less than three minutes, Elswyth was being lifted onto it, her arms and legs held wide as she was exposed to the room. The soldier fingered her roughly, finding her hole to settle it over the tip of the cone, then he eased her onto it.

Elswyth was disappointed, it hardly went in at all! It did nothing to fill her aching emptiness!

The soldier smirked slightly, then nodded at his men. They took knees next to her and took hold of her ankles, pulling downward. In seconds, she understood why this was torture as the cone began forcing her open more and more.

She let out a cry through her teeth as her head fell back.

There was laughter throughout the room and Elswyth was panting and sweating when Bela moved around in front of her, looking pleased to see her in pain. She reached out and twisted Elswyths nipple painfully, making her squeal, then the other. She looked down, then smacked Elswyth right on the clit hard enough to make her bounce and the cone force into her even further. Her scream was piteous, even as she felt the fullness of the cone starting to give her pleasure.

"Bela, my love, that is enough. I have no wish for you to have to see this, you are far too delicate to have to witness this sort of torture. Go and wait for me in our rooms," Damon told his wife.

Bela gave Elswyth another hard glare, then another hard smack on her clit before leaving.

Elswyth groaned, her head lolling. Damon was in front of her after a moment, smirking.

"She is pretty bad off, sir," the soldier laughed. "Begged me to fuck her face before we came, then asked me to spank her in front of your boys."

"How long can she stay on this?" Damon asked.

"Most women we leave on for 6 hours, but never this oiled or with this much weight. I only did that to get her there faster."

"Elswyth," Damon called in a singsong. "Do you wish to be fucked again?"

"YES! Please! Oh please! I need to be filled again! Please!"

"By all of us in here?"

"Yes! The entire hive, everyone, please?"

"Even the animals?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, this is going to be fun," the soldier chuckled. "Dalton, go get the bull."

"No, not yet," Damon smirked. "El? Would you like me to bury my arm in your ass up to my elbow? I have managed that once, after working him up to it for months first."

"Yes! O yes, please!" she gibbered, bouncing on the cone to try and force herself open more widely.

"I will let everyone here fuck you as much an as often as you want, El, all you have to do is sign these papers first. All of them. Oh, good girl," he purred as she snatched the pen to begin signing the papers.

"Fuck me as I sign!" she panted, trying to force herself down further on the cone.

"Mmm mm, little one, sign, then we will all fuck you into another coma, I promise."

Elswyth couldn't sign quickly enough! She was sobbing with need as she tried to fuck the cone.

She got to the last two pages and Damon leaned in, touching her clit lightly. "Now little one, you must choose a husband. It doesn't matter who, they all want you and don't worry. You will still get to fuck everyeone you want to fuck as often as you wish. I will even come to you personally, every single day to bury my cock in your ass and work you up to my arm.

"I don't know, I don't care! I just want to fuck all of them at once! Please!" Elswyth begged.

"It doesn't matter," Damon told her, toying with her clit and pulling her down harder on the cone, making her moan and her head lol back to his shoulder. She came around the impossibly huge cone filling her, screaming and begging for him to fill her ass again. "Point and say that one, it doesn't matter who," Damon whispered, bending her over and shoving a tube into her ass to fill her fill of slick oil again.

"Oh, yes, fuck me please!" She panted.

"Not until you choose, little one," he purred, pressing his cock to her ass.

"Oh gods! Please! I... Let them fight! Azazel loved to fight, let them fight! Last man standing wins! Now fuck me Damon!"

"You heard her boys!" Damon called. "Sit out the fight and come fuck her or fight to have her every day for the rest of your lives!"

He plunged his cock in as the lights went out and Elswyth screamed as his huge cock split her open. Immediately, a cock filled her mouth, then a fist was forced into her pussy as she choked on the cock.

There was obvious fighting going on all around them, but there was no shortage of dicks pushing into her as soon as one finished. The dick in her ass was the one she focused on, the fingers on her clit as she moaned wantonly around all of the cocks. Her hand was pulled to one and she stroked it until it came all over her face. Every cock put near her lips, she sucked as if she needed it to live and every mouth pressed to hers she kissed as if she were in love. She came again and again, then smiled when the soldier leaned over to whisper in her ear as he fucked her.

"I will never let you live this down, princess, I will come and fuck you every single time your husband is away and make you beg me to punish you again."

"Promise?" she asked blissfully, before her face was pulled away and another cock pushed between her lips.

The lights came on suddenly and Elswyth looked up at the boy with his cock in her mouth as he smirked down at her. The lights did not slow him, or the man fucking her.

"Everyone off her!" a man yelled. "I fucking won!"

He took the boy by the hair and yanked him off of Elswyth bodily, throwing him into a chair. Whoever was fucking her, pulled out and moved back without the man having to put hands on him.

She looked up at the furious man and reached for him, pulling him down into a kiss as she wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck me husband!"

"Not with another man's dick in you," he snarled angrily. "Let her go, let her wash up. I am not taking her to my marriage bed full of cum and jizz on her face!"

"No!" Elswyth wailed as Damon pulled out of her. "I need more, please!" she begged.

"Hush," Damon whispered, touching her face.

The need left her as if someone had pulled a plug on a drain. She was left with nothing but pain so immense that she immediately screamed in anguish. The giant in front of her touched her and the pain eased, then slid away completely. She curled up, sobbing and hiding herself as the men all dressed, some complaining about blue balls.

"Get up," the giant demanded. "Wash yourself up! You, Connel, go get her a basin to wash in and soap and a cloth. Where are her clothes? Elswyth, get up!"

Damon laughed. "She won't be responding soon, Levi. You'll need to cloud her to get her to do anything after all of this, her mind will be a bit broken. She'll heal from it, but it's going to fuck her up."

The giant grimaced, but knelt and put a hand on Elswyths head. She felt her fear and anger leave her, along with her humiliation. Everything left her, all of her emotion. There was nothing left but drive. She had a task she must do.

She stood and washed in the warm water being offered too her, letting the giant help her.

The giant.

"Who are you?" she asked him.

"Leviathan. Levi. I will be your husband in half an hour. Finish washing up and get dressed."

She did as she was told and he put a hand on her, her mind going even more blank.

When she blinked, she was looking at a stone wall and Levi was pulling his hand away from her face. She blinked at him in confusion, looking around. They were in a bedroom. His bedroom, probably.

He took a step back from her, then laid back on his bed, looking her over. "I intended to go in and punish you. Rip you apart," he told her, his eyes holding anger, though the blackness fluctuating around his eyes was minimal. "Right up until you spoke of him. Even in your lust filled haze, when you spoke his name... you loved Zay."

"Love," she corrected, trying to clear away the fog in her head. "What's wrong with me? Why can't I remember anything?"

"I'm a fugue. I can give and take from you what I please."

"I... I feel so... off."

"You will. You loved him, truly?"

"Love."

"He's dead."

"I still love him,"she answered sadly, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"Then you did the one thing that proved you knew him. That's what he would have done. Exactly. Had us fight for the prize, winner takes all. So gone with lust you couldn't see past killing yourself with fucking, but you managed to know that and call it out. I knew then that you didn't drive him to kill himself like the old bitch keeps telling everyone. He fucked you, didn't he? Zay? He fucked you and you still went foul to his nose, even though it was his own spunk dead inside you. That's why he did it. He got talked into taking you even though he loved you and wanted to keep you and..."

"Please stop talking about him!" Elswyth sobbed, her knees folding under her.

"Come up here to bed."

"No!"

He laughed then. "Like you didn't have 50 dicks in you earlier today and more'n that last night, mine included. Too late to play the prude card now."

Elswyth remembered in a very distant way, his words.

"Come here and I will help you remember," he called.

"No! No... I don't want to remember! I... please... can I have some time to grieve for him?"

"I will let you grieve, girl, but not just now. I cleared away the seed that was trying to take hold in you, but the old bitch will be checking every single day to make sure you get with child soon. Come on up here and sooner we get that done with, sooner she stops checking on you."

Elswyth stood numbly and faced away from him to pull her dress off before getting into the giant bed. He went up on one elbow to look down at her as she laid down. Staring hard at the wall, she couldn't look at the giant at all. He was like a taller, heavier set version of Azazel.

He touched her face, stroking along her jaw gently and she felt her fear slide away, then her heartache.

"I ain't going to hurt you more than I have to, El," he told her. "But I won't love you as Zay did either. I don't love. Not girls, not boys, not no one. I'll fuck you, but I will never have a care for you. For Zay I will keep you as a wife and keep you safe from the others. That's all."

"I understand," she whispered. "May... may I live out with my trees? In my home?"

"I don't care, so long as you come back here twice a day to fuck. Morning, first thing and before bed. Once you get with child, you only have to come in the evening. If I want more than that, I will come out there to where you are. Be ready every day when the portal opens, don't make them wait and come straight to my bed. You hear me? I don't eat out with the others, I don't fucking like most of them. Zay and I were close, and... he didn't care who I had a care for or who had a care for me."

"Lilith," Elswyth whispered, understanding hitting her. It was the only reason she could think of that her parents would send her away for sleeping with a boy. If that boy was her older brother.

Levi puffed up angrily, waiting for her to judge him, but she just looked up at him passively. Finally, he spoke, almost warily. "Zay understood. He didn't... care like others did. We... never meant for it to happen, but... we got close and we both had feelings for each other. It was Zay who told her that as long as we weren't hurting anyone else, it was alright. Just to stay quiet about it and not to... take it too far. If she got pregnant, it would be bad for us. I made sure that never happened, but the old bitch still found out somehow. I think Owren told her. I think he suspected and that's why she was sent away from me. I was going to be sent too, but Zay volunteered to go instead so that I wouldn't have to see who took her away from me."

"He was so incredibly good, even if he didn't want anyone to think he was," she whispered. "He had so much anger in him, but he wanted to be loved so badly."

"He did. I told him. I told him it wouldn't matter who came in the girl, him or someone else, dead spunk is dead spunk. I told him not to listen to the dried up old bitch, she had no idea what she was talking about. She just wanted him to fuck you so the Keepers wouldn't take you away. She didn't care about him at all."

Elswyth let out a sob and He hugged her to his chest, stroking her shoulder. "He didn't tell me much about you," he finally told her. "I heard stories though... about how much you pissed the old bitch off," he said, snorting with a rumbling laugh. "How you called her out. Called her a monster to her face. Would've loved to've seen that, but I heard about it enough that I feel like I was there. Heard about Zay and you too, your epic fights."

"They eased off as soon as he brought me to my little place with the trees. Trapped in here... I cannot be myself. No more than you could be yourself if you were underwater. You might seem fine for a moment, your heart still beating, but you would throw a fit until everyone around you understood you were drowning. That's what I was doing... I needed to go back to where I could breathe."

"I almost envied him that place away from here."

"Then why not come out there and stay with me?"

"I saw that tiny hole he had you in, I don't even know how he managed to fit inside of it."

"You saw it? When?"

"When he was making it, while he was still angry at you and had you locked in your room for being a brat."

"It's much bigger now, he grew it much bigger. There's a big bed and lots of room... maybe not enough for you and you couldn't squeeze in the door... but if you can do like him and grow things, you can change it and make the door bigger."

"I told you, I don't want to live with you and I am not going to love you or let you love me. I am done with that. I have my own place here and you can come twice a day until you are with child. More if you just want to fuck. That's it."

"I didn't say I wanted to play house, I was saying if you wanted away from here. It would just be cohabitation, not... more."

"Stop talking about it," he snapped. "Anyway, I work here... when I work."

"What do you do?"

"I told you, I'm a fugue."

"What's that?"

"I can make people forget things, or help people when they are sad by blocking out the depressed feelings. Ramp up the better feelings. I don't work very much..."

"So it wouldn't be an issue for them to come to you out there if they needed to. It would be easier to open a portal for someone who needed you than it would be to open one for me twice a day and..."

"Stop talking, girl," he growled. "Enough talking."

He sat up and pulled his shirt off, then laid back and lifted up, shoving his pants down and kicking them off. Elswyth looked away, her cheeks heating, but she wasn't actually that embarrassed. It was more like she knew she should be.

1...1213141516...18