The Trade: Elswyth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's plenty big enough!" she laughed, knowing he wasn't being serious.

He stepped in, then stopped, looking down at the table next to the bed. She looked and saw two of Azazel's knives. He loved his knives... he had so many, always.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked at them, remembered him setting them there.

"Girl," Levi growled, touching her arm. She felt the fog shoving memories away, but she let it happen. She knew she only had to touch her tree with her skin to be rid of it. For now she would let him do this so she could do what she must.

He pulled away her sadness and her memories of Azazel, fogging them over, then somehow pulled other things to the front. Things that had been so minutely small that she wouldn't have noticed them. Her curiosity about sex, her excitement. He bolstered them somehow.

She knew that he was assuming that these were already bolstered to the level that he had had them before she touched her tree and now he was just tweaking them so that she would only focus on her need for him.

She would have to pretend... but that wouldn't be hard to do as she remembered how incredibly good it had felt to be with him. She lifted off of her feet, looking at him with a seductive smile as she flew up to eye level with him and slid her arms around his neck. He was grinning as his hands went to her bottom, holding her close to him as she wrapped her legs around his chest.

"Shall we try the bed, my giant?" she asked, trying not to blush. "Make sure it isn't too small for you?"

"Soon, girl," he rumbled. "After Wilkes comes and leaves and they shut the portal."

"You don't want him to watch?" she asked with her own smirk, her head screaming at her.

His eyebrow shot up and she realized her mistake. It was his father that liked all of that, not him, he was jealous.The memories, the humiliation, they were all running together for her.

"Is that what you want?" he asked almost dangerously.

She shook her head slightly. "My only want is to see you smile," she told him, sliding her thumb over his lower lip as she caressed his face.

He liked that. His face turned to her hand slightly, before he pulled back, putting himself back in control. "So you would let another watch? You want to be fucked by another?"

"No, my giant, only you. I have no wish to be seen or... more by anyone but you. I want to see you happy though and for you I would do anything. For you to... smile for me and make me feel as you did earlier. That is what I want," she whispered. "For you to make me... scream for you again."

She kept faltering, unable to say the words she knew he wanted to hear, too embarrassed to speak vulgarly.

"Levi? You still need this?" a man yelled up to the little house.

"NO! Close the portal when you leave! Have them open it again in two hours! I will set a schedule later! Go!" Levi yelled back, then quickly shoved Elswyth down to the bed as he landed on top of her with a grin.

Hardly able to wait, he half ripped her dress off as he shoved his own breeches down. He found her already wet and ready for him, and that did not surprise her. It had excited her to speak that way to him and to remember all he had done to her.

What did surprise her was how much it hurt when he rammed into her roughly.

"Oh! OH, please, Levi, stop! Not so hard, it hurts!" she wailed before she could think.

"You can take it," he growled, ramming harder, but she felt the fog of his manipulations pull away the pain and ramp up the pleasure. She let out a sigh and a moan, then was soon encouraging his thrusts with her legs and cries of pleasure. She came quickly and he was close behind her, looking down at her with proprietorship that made her feel ill at ease.

He rolled off of her and got up, fixing his clothes as he looked down at her, looking her over. She smiled and stretched, half posing for him, but really she wanted to put skin to her trees to take the fog away. He smirked and watched her, then grinned when she rolled to her stomach and watched him back, kicking her feet.

"Are you leaving?" she asked as he pulled his boots on.

"Not yet. I was going to look around, back deeper in the cave."

"There's nothing back there, it's a dead end and it's dark. Nothing but stone and rocks."

"I still want to look. See what I can put back there to have my own little place away from you."

She smiled at him, knowing he was half teasing. He was also very serious though. He didn't like her and if he was going to live here, it would be where she wasn't. She wondered why he had taken her as a wife if he had disliked her so much?

"Levi?"

"A moment!" Levi called to his father. He moved to Elswyth quickly and put a hand on her face. "Sleep," he whispered and she felt a heavy fog trying to roll her. The trees pulled it away immediately, but she went limp and closed her eyes as if she were asleep where she lay. "You can come up!" he called.

There was a moment of silence, then movement. "I have not seen it in here... it is larger than I imagined it would be. You have her well in hand?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"It is well you brought her here. The Keepers have returned as I asked them. You are sure she is under your influence completely?"

"Yes, father, you chose me for a reason."

"Why is she asleep?"

"I put her out."

"Wake her, I want to fuck her."

"She's my wife!"

"Are you serious, Levi? Since when do you want a real wife?"

"Since never, but I don't fucking share! You have a wife, even if she is a dried up old bitch!"

"Not much longer and not like her," he laughed. "Not even at her peak! For someone named a prude, she has it in her to be completely wild and I want more."

"I said no," Levi growled. "She is mine alone now. Mine to use, mine to punish!"

Damon laughed. "Very well. Keep her here for a day or two until I send for you. Do not bring her out."

"I don't want to be trapped here for that long!"

"Then leave her. She can't escape, she'll be fine. Leave her completely fugued and it won't be an issue at all. Mmm, she looks... delicious laying there like that. Let me fuck her... or wake her and let her suck my cock again."

"Go find one of the servants and leave my wife alone," Levi snapped irritably.

Damon laughed. "Very well... if you are coming then let's go. I have ordered them to open no more portals to here unless I order it myself."

"Hold on, I will wake her and fugue her," Levi grumbled. Elswyth stirred when she felt him put a hand on her and try to pull back the fog that wasn't there. He immediately pushed in a different kind of fog as she shifted and started to turn, keeping her hand on the wall as if for support.

"Levi?" she asked sleepily, fuzzily as her mind tried to dull completely.

"Hush," he whispered. "I will be gone for a bit, do you hear me, girl?" he asked.

"I hear you," she answered in monotone, staring at her knee on the bed.

"You may eat your fruits, sleep, bathe or tend your garden, but you will do nothing else, do you understand?"

"Bathe. Garden. Sleep. Eat," she repeated.

"I would offer to let you read, but your mind wouldn't comprehend it just now," he laughed, his chuckle malicious. "Eat, sleep, garden and bathe. That is all."

"All," she repeated.

"Good girl. When I return for you, you will fuck me, won't you?"

"Fuck you," she repeated, trying hard not to blush or react.

"She will be fine," Levi said, standing up straight. "Let's go."

Damon gave her a considering glance, but said nothing as they left. Elswyth stayed exactly as she was for several long moments and after fifteen minutes, she was glad she did.

Damon slipped back up the stairs and looked her over, smirking.

"Just you and I now, little one," he sing-songed, pulling off his clothes. He set them aside, then stood in front of her, his cock an inch from her mouth. He stroked her jaw and she felt need surge up in her, need and desire shooting up so high that she ached to be filled again. She immediately lunged for the beautiful cock in front of her and started sucking it until it was hard and he was chuckling as he watched her. "Such a good girl," he breathed, closing his eyes as he took hold of her face and pulled her back. He turned her and flipped her over to lean over the edge of the bed, then forced his cock into her tight ass as she moaned and begged him to fuck her. "Yes, my lovely, I will be fucking you," he promised. "Again and again, would you like that?"

"Yes! Yes, Damon, please!"

"Then you must not tell anyone, do you hear me? You can never tell. If you tell, then I will never be able to fuck you again, and you don't want that, do you?"

"No! Gods no, Damon, please! I want you always! Every day again and again and again, please! I need all of you! I want you!"

"Mmm," he chuckled as he fucked her from behind. "All of me, my little love? Would you be my little queen? Supplant Bela? Say you wish to be mine and I will annul your marriage and be rid of my wife and take you for my own."

"Yes! Oh, yes my perfect king! I want to be yours! I want you to fuck me in front of everyone and show them all I am yours! Let me serve you! Let me be yours and let me show you how much I want to please you, my king!"

"Tell me," he growled. "What would you do for me?"

"I would fuck anyone you asked! Anything! I would let you do anything to me and I would do anything to you or anyone you named!"

"Fist your ass all the way to my elbow?"

"Yes! It would kill me but I wouldn't care! To please you I would die!"

He laughed then. "It would, wouldn't it? I love that you are so tiny and I hate it... I have a love of stretching, forcing and opening the way for larger and larger things. You are so small, I could not play as I wished, could I? But it is it's own reward to stretch you to your limits. Go as far as can be gone without actually killing you... making you love it. Even Bela would not allow that, no matter how much I rolled her. You though, my little pet... mmmm. You want everything. You balk at nothing. You want to be ripped apart by your cunt, you are so desperate to have it filled. I have never had anyone give themself to me so wholly without a single reservation. I love it! I want you, little one! I want to make you my queen! Tell me you want that too!"

"I do! I do I do I do, oh gods, PLEASE, fuck me harder I am so close, please!"

He laughed again, ramming harder as he held her hips. She came and he moaned softly as she squirted cum all over him as her body flailed and bucked.

"Suuuch a wonderful little love," he breathed, holding on to her so she wouldn't jerk off of his dick as she came. "Tell me," he whispered again as she started to go still. "Tell me you want to be mine. Tell me that even when I did not have you rolled, you would want me."

"I do! I do, Damon!" she panted, clutching the blankets. "You are so handsome and so much nicer than Bela! So much better than her! I never understood... ooooh, yes, please!" she wailed as he sped up, listening to her. He was close and hearing her talk about what she had thought of him before, it was tipping him over the edge. Knowing that she had wanted him as badly as he had wanted her, it was heady. He came deep inside of her with a grunt as he smirked down at her back.

He pulled out and climbed into the bed next to her to hold her and she went to his arms eagerly, smiling happily and holding him.

Bela never wanted to be close after anymore. When he could even convince her to share a bed, she wanted to leave as soon as she was finished. He had thought that Levi wouldn't care if he came to her and fucked her, he was always vocal about not wanting a wife or to be tied down to one cunt. He had his odd ways and his love of the extreme and things a normal person would look askance at. He also had a love of many women and men, whoever caught his eye, no matter who it was. Even when it was his very impressionable younger sister.

When Azazel had come to him and told him that he thought Levi was abusing his little sister in such a way, he hadn't believed it. He asked Lilith and the girl was completely in love with her own brother! Even if Levi had only been toying with her for the moment, he was enraged when he found out Azazel had spoken out against him.

It had all been so easy after that.

Goading Bela into hating Elswyth and convincing her that Azazel had to take her to his bed or Elswyth would be taken from them and allowed to be happy. He had known Azazel would become repulsed by her soon after he bedded her and that part was easy too. Having Levi poison him, writing out the note that blamed Bela. Soon, Bela would be gone and Elswyth would be his. He had thought to just toy with her a bit and just be free of Bela... but after having her... after seeing how much he could do to her... He wanted her for himself.

That gave him pause. Levi. He had not imagined for a second that Levi would want her at all, not really. She wasn't his usual type. He had chosen him because he knew he would punish her and control her and keep her in hand, but now he wished he hadn't brought Levi into it. He was too jealous and he knew too much.

He would have to deal with him the same way he had dealt with Azazel.

The fool boy should never had tried to send for the Keepers to try and expose their family. He had been so weak, always, no matter how strong his power was or how much he had tried to train. He was weak in the most important way.

Damon turned and pulled Elswyth closer, kissing her head gently.

He was going to have his prize, no matter what it took.

Elswyth woke alone, blinking at the wall and feeling empty and alone. She ached to have Damon back here holding her and whispering to her how much he adored her and what his plans were. Tears filled her eyes as her heart ached like a physical thing and she rolled to get comfort from her trees.

Damons magic was sucked away almost violently and realization hit her, along with a very real soreness in her body. Anger roiled in her gut as she clenched her teeth and took flight. She flew angry circles in the air as she thought and planned and tried to figure out what to do.

What could she do? She would NOT marry that awful man and be his queen!

She flew up to the opening and tried to see, but there was nothing to see. She put her hand on the limb she had sent through and it was intertwined with another close tree. She closed her eyes and spoke to them, asking them how close people were.

She finally found someone, a lone soul near the mountains.

"Bring them," she whispered, pouring her magic out to the trees.

The girl they brought was livid, angrily cursing and stabbing at branches with her spear, but Elswyth had no time to calm her. "You! Girl! What is your name?"

The girl gaped. She was perhaps fourteen, maybe fifteen and she was Mountain with her blue skin and hair.

"San?" she answered uncertainly. "What are you doing down there? Are you trapped?"

"I am, do you know Bray?"

"Prince Bray?!?"

"Yes! Do you know him?"

"I know OF him..."

"I need you to get him! Bring him here, please! And anyone with him, especially if it's a Fauna elven named Wren. Tell them to be careful, approach warily and not to call out if I am not alone! I am a prisoner and they will kill me rather than allow me to escape! Please hurry!"

"I... I can't just talk to the prince!"

"Please, San, this is important! He knows me and I him and just... please? They are torturing me down here! I need help!"

The girl nodded uncertainly, likcing her lips. "Ok... just... I'm not sure I can find my way back home and then here?"

"My trees will guide you!" Elswyth called. "Tell them to be very careful when they approach, I do not know when they might return for me down here! Please hurry!"

The girl spun and took off at a run and Elswyth watched for a moment before going down to bathe in the waters. She felt unclean after Damons visit.

That was where he found her when he returned.

Elswyth could not explain her own body's reaction when she saw him, but she was immediately excited and she smiled before she could help herself.

She told herself that was a good thing, she would need to be able to act her way through this, but she felt guilty with how quickly she flew to him and his arms, crashing into him with a laugh as he caught her.

He looked shocked and she noticed that he didn't immediately roll her as he looked at her in surprise. "Hello my pet," he said lightly, glancing back at the portal and giving the man a nod. The portal closed.

"Hello my king," she smiled, blushing as she took his face in her hands. "I woke missing you!"

She had. She also knew her body wanted him desperately.

"Did you?" he asked with a smirk. "Me, or my cock?"

"Mmm, both," she whispered, her lips against his jaw as she wrapped her wet legs around him. "I missed you talking to me, telling me your plans for us. For me. I miss how you make me feel."

"I cannot stay long, little one," he told her and she opened her eyes as he laid her on the bed. She hadn't even realized he was moving her? He was smiling though, and she still noticed that he had not rolled her. Not yet. Her body was reacting to him on it's own.

"Long enough for...?"

He grinned. "Perhaps..." he teased, scrunching his nose at her the same way Levi did. His eyes took her wet body in and his smile was proprietary. "My perfect little queen," he whispered, pulling her legs wide to look down at her. "I brought a gift. Two. Look," he offered, leaning back and pulling a bag off his shoulder. She had not noticed it until then. He pulled out a long, thick glass rod that tapered at one end and a pair of large, glass balls. She had no idea what they were for.

He pushed her to her back, and when he did, need poured over her, so desperate that she wailed with it. "Pleeease, Damon, fuck me!" she begged.

"Shhhh," he whispered. "Open your legs to me, open yourself for me," he told her and she did, spreading her legs wide and pulling herself open to him with her hands. He used an oil on the rod that was as thick as his wrist at the tip and swelled to the size of his forearm before tapering off for an inch and flaring to a flat disc. He began working it into her ass slowly and she could only moan, wishing he would fuck her with it. He leaned close and closed his lips around her clit and she cried out in ecstasy as he worked the rod all the way in until her sphincter closed around the taper and held it there. She was impossibly full, and even uncomfortable, but she wanted it. She wanted more!

He oiled the large balls, easily the size of full apples and pressed them into her pussy, spreading her open with his fingers and stretching her hole around them to work them both in side by side. She wanted to scream with how much it was stretching her inside, but it also felt amazing, especially as his tongue worked on her clit. As soon as everything was in place, he began really trying to make her come with his mouth and she came quickly, clenching around the objects inside of her, the pain almost yanking her out of the orgasm as it was happening, but it also heightened it.

He came up, chuckling and licking his lips. "There now, my pet. Leave those as they are and I will come back for them tomorrow and... replace them. Would you like that?"

"No! No, my king, please!"

"No?" he asked, almost angrily.

"Come back tonight! Come back sooner, please! And please, my king, my love, let me suck your cock before you go!" she begged, wild with the need to please him.

He smiled. "Oh, I do adore you, pet," he told her, leaning over her to kiss her. "Stay here for me and do not take those out. Do not dress, either. I like you in your skin and ready for me when I arrive, I find."

He stood and left and Elswyth lay there miserably writhing. The balls in her pussy were too big, but they rolled against each other and made her want to be fucked. The large rod in her ass was intrusive and too hard and deep, but she wanted to find a way to make it fuck her. She could only roll on the bed and touch her clit feverishly, making herself come again and again.