All Comments on 'The Tragedy of a Reluctant Cuckold Ch. 02'

by Forever Lucid

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Where's the 23?

This is a weird excursion but doesn't tell us much more about what really happened with the gangbang and the aftermath.

Will we see it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your Cooking Author

Very enjoyable - Just take your time and keep control - winging it the first time may not be what you look back and like. Outline the whole thing and make it yours.

Very nice work and great imagination.

Thanks with Regard

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Left field?

We seem to have moved to the sci-fi/fantasy category with this chapter, with all this witch-doctor mojo stuff. I presume this will have relevance later on by providing the means by which he ia able revenge himself on the 23 and on his wife, even from death row. I can't speak for others, but I think what we are hoping for is an account of how his wife ended up cuckolding him in such an extreme fashion and how he ended up in the slammer. Will this be forthcoming any time soon? Incidentally, I note your comment about writing stories without knowing where they might end up. It is fine to write this way, but publishing instalments of a story 'on the fly' is (IMO) not such a good idea, since it removes the author's flexibility to amend earlier chapters if the developing story requires it. Just a thought!

Finally, didn't you write a story called 'Fucking Away a Friendship'? Is there more to come on that one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok

chpt 1 is the "hook" with murders, torture and vengence involving his wife

chpt 2 tells us it is a tale of voodoo, and reinforces with the earlier background story of rape, murder and vengence for his little teenage sister.

a walk on the dark side.

are the parents ever avenged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
boring

fell asleep reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not boring

I'm intrigued, but it does need more sex. More in the next chapter? What made this woman do that to her husband? How is he going to get her while he's on death row? The voodoo is an interesting twist. I just hope the whole story isn't about voodoo.

Oh yeah, I loved it, but MORE SEX. This is, after all, LITEROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Boring

Where is the sex or the erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
terrible

terrible story. boring and un interesting. a poor effort.

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
not boring at all--needs a continuation!

This isn't a sexy story, but it's exciting and gripping.

PLEASE keep working on it, and write the next chapter(s)!

Thanks--ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finish ! ! !

PLEASE, Won't someone finish this ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The disjointed nature of this "story" is very

confusing. I wonder why the writer didnt finish at least one part of this mess. I can see at least four different stories here, none of which is written well nor complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A fine piece of writing.

I've read a of stories here over the years and have never been moved to post a comment ... until now. Nothing I've read comes close to this one for pure literary style. It grabs you. It leads you. It has drama and palpable emotion. The sexual acts aren't gratuitous, but an integral part of the story. It even employs proper grammar and spelling.

I will be following up on this story in the hope that it will be continued. The author ought to consider expanding it to a full length novel and submitting it to a publisher, possibly toning down the sexual references with more euphemistic descriptions, so as to make it acceptable to a wider audience.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
*tap* *tap*

Hey! You still awake in there?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
VOODOO OR BLACK MAGIC

is unexplainable to this culture. It works. TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110almost 12 years ago
let me guess

this is gonna be a 23-part story, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

So far, so good. Didn't need 5 chapters to develop main character. Good story line, with a hint of mojo. Keep it going.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good

Where are the next chapters? I got interesting then it stopped. Come on.

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 11 years ago

come on we need the rest of the story and why wifey decided to have him treated so badly. Please finish the story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Please finish this

It is compelling. Only 12 years have past, come back and finish it.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
Great story

please finish it

happyjack921happyjack921over 6 years ago
Awesome

Please finish this story. Very intense, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story NEEDS a finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No, don’t finish it, just let it die a slow and painfully agonizing death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
14 Years After Chapter 2....

.... and still no sign of the long-anticipated Chapters 3,4,5,6... 23 (plus an explosive "ex-wife's demise" finale) to tie up all the loose threads.

¶ I love the revenge/avenging theme, really appreciate a writer who creates a unique intro and unexpected plot twists. The "death by crocodile" bit was excellent humor, btw. This had all the makings of an epic novella - involving flashbacks and voodoo, no less - but then... nuttin. dang!

Thought author "Forever Lucid" might have died, but I now see he published something else in early 2019, so I'm taking back my $1.50 Hallmark "RIP & Condolences" card unless Lucid's now a zombie working as a ghost writer. (facepalms) Maybe I'll send him a private note of encouragement. Maybe you all should! Hoping he eventually remembers he's left TWO stories unfinished and completes them or asks someone else to do it if writer's block has fossilized his brain.

¶ As for those who panned those first 2 chapters, you wouldn't recognize good writing if it came up, shook your hand and introduced itself.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wish

Wish that you had finished this. Nothing better than an unwilling cuckold getting revenge.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
it pains me that the threads of this sad tale have been dropped...

I can't imagine what Wife has to tell Husband. She sounds worried, he says, but what could it be that calls for him to be tied in barbed wire, for his eye to be gouged out.

Why, while someone has sex with her, would she hold his head and get in his face to look him in the eye but never tell him why all of that was happening? Was she paying a price for something he did? It just can't be the tired you-cheated-on-me revenge, or why the elaborate meal and then resumption of activity?

The voodoo element kicks it up, and so far he hasn't killed anyone (gators did it), yet says he took care of all of them. I want the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s unfortunate that so many authors don’t feel enough obligation to their readers to finish a story series after they start it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous