The Train

Story Info
Stranger, public masturbation.
1.1k words
4.44
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding the train from Jersey to Manhattan is part of my weekly routine. It is a rather dull commute, no one is awake enough to chat and the people on this side of the world are not outwardly social. New Yorkers are known for being assholes and rude.

Yesterday was a bit different than most. For years, my routine is, get on the train, take a seat near the middle, put my earbuds in to catch up on my favorite crime mystery podcast, keep my head down and just blank out before my busy day in finance. Boring.

Well Yesterday I sat near the back. For some reason, the usual middle section was filled with a sports team, I think soccer. I honestly didn't notice much, just knew there were bodies where I normally like to sit. I walked by the excited crowd of 20 somethings and sat in the back to the right. I took the window seat and put my case in the seat next to me. As I was doing so, I noticed a very nicely dressed young man with curly jet black hair combed neatly. He had a very nice chiseled chin and full lips that curled in a smile when I looked his way. His eyes were as blue as his collared shirt. I caught myself staring, he was very attractive and very friendly looking. I threw him a smile wondering what he saw as he looked at me, hair a bit of a mess, pencil skirt, business blouse and my 48 year old face. He had to be 28, maybe 30?

I put in my buds and looked out the window as the train slowly rocked, swayed and pulled forward. The commute is about an hour with two stops along the way. As we hit the Red Banks Stop, I glanced over at the handsome man across from me. He had his legs extended, looking out the window, his fingers were laced together resting on his legs. For some reason, I glanced at his crotch. Suit pants usually leave strange peaks when men sit, like an air boner. His looked full, like there was a peak pushing at the zipper just under his belt. I was staring at it when he looked over at me. I felt heat flush my cheeks as I quickly looked away.

For the next 15 minutes, I focused on the tracks, my podcast and that bulge. I felt an ache form between my thighs. It had been a while since I had sex last, too embarrassed to actually figure it out, I brushed the thought from my mind but that ache was going nowhere. I could feel my panties get damp.

The train came to the second stop, again I looked his way. Instead of looking out of his window, he was looking at me. He lipped, ' hello' and winked. I smiled and noticed his hand was stroking something. As I looked down, his cock was in his right hand. His left formed a slight barrier in case other onlookers may have noticed. Strangely, no one else came to sit in this car. I shifted my bottom in my seat, clenching my thighs tight, my pelvic muscles tight which in turn clenched my aching pussy together. I felt it throbbing. His cock was perfect. The head was a perfect mushroom shape and veins popped out down the shaft. He moved his thumb over the tip and continued to stroke downward, thrusting his hips up slightly. His eyes never left me, they closed a little here and there as he was clearly edging himself closer to release.

I crossed one leg over the other, this allowed my thigh muscles to clamp my pussy lips around my clit tightly, flexing the muscle acted as though my hands were rubbing at my very hard and throbbing clit. I think he knew what I was doing, my cheeks were flushed, my breathing was rough. His let go of his long thick veiny cock and allowed it to twitch, it looked like it was ready to spit out cum but he was edging, it twitched a little, then he wrapped his fingers around it and choked the head, thrusting his hips upward, moving his dick through his fingers as though he was fucking a pussy. He looked like he was groaning, so I turned my podcast off to hear. He was, his head was back as he thrusted.

I unbuttoned the top four buttons of my blouse so he could see my breasts spill out of my white lace demi bra, should he open his eyes and look at me. I also put my hand over my skirt draped mound and rubbed my clit. I was ready to cum and could not give two shits if anyone on the train could see either of us. I do not know what got into me, but this was so fucking hot, I am hot writing about it.

He opened his eyes and saw my DDD breasts, and saw what my hand was doing. I kept my eyes on him so I could see him cum. He was close, he stopped thrusting and quickly stroked the neck and mushroom head of his beautiful cock.

"Oh God," he groaned softly as white ropes of delicious thick cum squirted into the air, landing on his hand and tie, and the back of the bus seat. He kept jerking it until the last drop dribbled down his thumb.

I let out a soft moan and allowed the wave of pulsating throbs to take over, my cheeks pulsated with my pussy as my legs were rigid until everything came to a calm.

He fetched a tissue from his pocket and wiped as much of the cum as he could off of his tie, suit shirt and seat. I adjusted my blouse and skirt and smiled his way.

When the train came to a stop, we both stood up. I wanted to tell him "Thank you". I noticed a dribble of cum on his left hand, he probably did not even realize. I walked into the aisle and grabbed his hand and brought it to my mouth, darting my tongue out to taste him. He grinned and growled in a very sexual animalistic way, then led the way off the train. All day I kept wondering what it would be like to fuck him. I kept dismissing myself to the bathroom to take care of the aches that erupted with those thoughts. I did not work much yesterday, at least in finance.