The Train

Story Info
Olivia gets a taste of the other side during her commute.
1.6k words
4.43
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't".

Olivia knew she shouldn't have come to this bar on this night, at this time and wearing this dress. Her thoughts raced at a speed that was trying to match the fear - no - exhilaration that was coursing through her. She had been engaged in a fierce debate with her own mind just a few hours prior in her dimly lit apartment, trying to rationalize why she couldn't stop herself from putting on the new black, lace underwear she had purchased earlier in the day, or the thigh-length, midnight blue cocktail dress that had been hung towards the back of her closet for months. Olivia gazed at full lips and and mascara-coated eyelashes in bathroom mirror while her hands threaded a favorite earring through her left earlobe. Olivia firmly placed her palms on the bathroom counter and barely whispered "What am I doing...?" before reaching for her phone and keys as she turned to step out her front door.

Her mind rushed forward to the present moment. Strange but safe hands were slowly pushing through her chestnut-brown curls, caressing her head in a way that made her skin come to life with warmth. "Quinn, I...". Quinn. Olivia enjoyed how the name sounded rolling off her tongue. Rolled in a way that both scared her and made her want more. The soft but strong hands moved down her neck, across her collarbone and between her breasts. Fingertips continued down her to her waist and paused while Quinn pressed her lips against Olivia's shoulder before making their way back to her neck.

"Do you want me to stop?" Quinn had pulled back slightly, with green pools filled with concern as she whispered the question. Her hands dropped slowly to her sides.

"I can't. I mean, no, I don't want you to stop. But I can't. Michael will be back tomorrow and I don't even know why I came". The words stung as they left Olivia's mouth, which already missed the lips in front of her. "It was a bad idea to invite you here." Here. Downtown. Four blocks from Olivia's place. The bar had been packed with young college students, recently single professionals and a few older locals who were trying to capture a bit of youth while enjoying a cold beer. The place had just opened a few weeks ago, and Olivia had suggested it to Quinn when they had exchanged information on the train. They had been seated across from each other and Olivia couldn't help but notice the short, brown waves, white collared shirt and smooth tan slacks that came together with the scent of sandalwood. Slender fingers were connected to hands that seemed precise in their movements, such as scrolling through emails or adjusting locks of hair that had fallen forward. Quinn quickly flashed a smile and was not shy in asking about Olivia's line of work. Olivia could feel her heart increase in rate, and began to overshare about her new job, recent move, boyfriend Michael and the experience of adjusting to the city.

"Ah, a boyfriend yeah? He's a lucky guy". Olivia blushed as Quinn casually dropped the line. "Yeah, he's a good guy. Smart and funny." Olivia could feel the rumbling of the tracks underneath her seat. It was both distracting and arousing, and she wasn't trying to ignore it. She hadn't even thought about Michael today. All she could think about now was the woman in front of her. Quinn's androgynous look and confident gaze was stirring something inside of Olivia that she hadn't experienced in a long time.

Now that she was in the newly minted bathroom of this stupid bar that she had chosen for this stupid idea, Olivia apologized to Quinn and stepped back out into the crowded room. She cursed herself for giving Quinn her number; for inviting her out and not telling her boyfriend. She exited the bar before Quinn could stop her, and began swiftly walking towards her place.

"Are you okay?" Olivia stared down at the text from 'Q'.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I just panicked." Olivia stared at her phone and watched the elipses appear.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Quinn replied.

Olivia couldn't help thinking about the fact that she never wanted to 'talk about it' when she needed space from Michael. Never wanted to talk about it when he wasn't able to satisfy her in the way she needed, or when she was upset. All she wanted to do was talk about it with Quinn. Olivia placed her phone back in her coat pocket and continued on her way home. She entered the apartment, hung her coat, grabbed her phone and plopped herself down on the couch. No more texts had come through, and she felt the pang of regret for not responding earlier. Fuck it.

"I know this sounds crazy, but can you just come over?" Olivia stared at her message nervously and waited while the ellipsis appeared, stopped, and appeared again.

"Give me the address and 20 minutes." Quinn replied.

Fifteen minutes had passed when she heard the buzz of the building door alarm. Her stomach was in knots as she accepted the request. A soft knock on her front door led to the sight of Quinn, brushing her short waves of hair back with her fingers and looking unsure. Olivia invited her in and apologized again for leaving the bar so abruptly.

"It's really fine. I don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with." Quinn said quickly. "I would just like to get to know you".

"Are you always this polite?" Olivia teased, which was met by a response she didn't expect.

"No. Not usually". Quinn smirked, devilishly.

"Then get over here and fuck me". The words flew out of Olivia's mouth before she even realized what she was about to say. Quinn was already pressing her up against the wall and gripping her gently by the throat with her right hand.

"Done". Quinn whispered.

Quinn kissed Olivia in a way that made her legs weak. Olivia quickly guided them to her bedroom and threw her shoes across the floor before sitting back on the soft, white down comforter. Quinn was already adjusting Olivia on the bed with impressive strength, all while kissing her with a tongue that felt too good to be real. Olivia reached down Quinn's button-up in order to get closer to her belt, but Quinn re-directed her hand to her own waist, pulling it down until she could feel the wet underneath her dress. Quinn began kissing Olivia's neck again and instructed Olivia to continue touching the soaked, black lace. Quinn quickly maneuvered Olivia's dress up and off of her, as if it had never existed in the first place. Olivia could not resist opening her thighs to accept her own touch. "Fuck..." she moaned, as Quinn unclipped her matching lace bra with her left hand and dove for her breasts with her mouth.

Softly circling her nipples with tongue, Quinn let out a soft laugh, communicating her own satisfaction that this was happening. She grazed each nipple before biting them softly, but hungrily. Quinn replaced her mouth with her hands while she began tracing a line with her tongue down Olivia's belly, past her navel and finally to the crest of her overwhelming heat. Olivia let out a gasp as Quinn expertly pulled her panties to the side with her teeth and plunged her tongue into Olivia's pulsing cunt. Olivia writhed with pleasure and grasped the back of Quinn's head, gripping her hair and pulling her closer. This felt better than any cock she could remember. Any real cock that is. Quinn pulled her tongue slightly upwards and began expertly dancing with Olivia's clitoris while she moaned.

"Now I'm going to fuck you". Quinn exhaled warm air and l slid two fingers into the aching, wet pussy beneath her.

"Mmmmmfucckkk", Olivia moaned, gripping harder. A rapid swirling of tongue began circling Olivia's engorged clitoris while Quinn's fingers rhythmically thrusted into the tight warmth that was begging for more. Olivia could barely take it - she could already feel an orgasm rising in her, ready to explode all over Quinn's fingers, hand and mouth. Quinn began increasing the speed and depth of her thrusts, finding it more difficult to slide in and out due to Olivia's increasingly strong grip. The solution was to stay in, and stay in deep. Quinn held her fingers deep inside and hooked into the spot that soaked her hand even further. She continued used her lips for clitoral suction, and her tongue to provide irresistible pleasure. She knew Olivia was close. "Oh FUCK! Fuck me Quinn... please, don't stop... baby... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cu.. fuck... yes.... right there.... I'm going to cum baby... fuuuuuuck!". Olivia screamed, arching her back and clenching her pussy, legs, stomach and toes. She released a powerful orgasm and gushed all over Quinn's perfect mouth. Quinn loved the taste of everything being offered, and Olivia moaned repeatedly with pleasure and relief.

"You are... perfect", Olivia let out as the waves slowed.

"No way, I'm just trying to help people, you know?" Quinn smiled.

What? Olivia snapped back to reality and recognized the green pools across from her. The train continued to rumble along the tracks. Olivia had wandered into her own imagination while talking to this beautiful stranger, and crafted an entire reality out of her desire.

"I love volunteering at the shelters. If I can contribute to the world in a positive way, that's enough for me".

Olivia could feel her panties soaked beneath her, and embarrassingly shuffled back in her seat. "Sorry, I just mean you are really amazing for doing what you do". She blurted out.

"Thanks, you are kind. Oh, it looks like my stop is coming up. I didn't catch your name?"

"It's Olivia... and yours?"

"Quinn."