All Comments on 'The Trainee'

by orangeroses12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Knew where this was going and that was fine — the seduction scene wonderfully erotic, the pace and image near perfect. Suspect referring to the older lover as Ms. Quinn throughout and often was deliberate to establish relationship but almost became distracting. Minor compliant. Hope you continue to share your vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lucy becomes Ms. Quinn Trainee pt 2. Pet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too much , too fast. String it out and tease us. At this pace, it feels formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to know what Ms. Quinn has planned for her new trainee...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife went away on a business trip with her boss who was herself a wife. At the hotel reserved for them they entered to find on,y one double bed. Tired from their trip they stripped nude and both went to bed. Several minutes later her boss touched my wife’s 38DD breasts and my wife was excited and soon was in her arms then 69 position where both licked each others pussies. All night they.changed sex positions and soon fell, asleep my wife on top of her boss. Both were obviously bisexual and soon even at work in her bosses office had lesbian sex at least twice a week. My wife was promoted to be her executive assistant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous