The Trainee Ch. 01

Story Info
Marie meets the Dom of her dreams...and begins training.
1.4k words
3.73
13.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trainee Chapter 1: Beginnings

Demond was a Dominant with significant experience who had been looking for a new submissive. He was of above average height, broad shouldered, with muscular arms and a quiet confident countenance. He had very short black hair, what his new sub would come to call "bedroom eyes", and one of those sexy stubbly beards. Demond had perfect hazelnut skin and a smile that said he was trouble, if you were lucky enough to see it. One evening a few months ago, he happened to find himself face to face across the table at a mixer with little Marie.

Marie, who was married and poly, had a couple of partners, one whom Demond knew, George. He was there the night he had met Marie. But George was focused on his friend Violet and left the fair Marie unattended and available for conversation while he played pool. Marie knew and liked Demond, nicknamed D, as he was always gentlemanly in the chat, but she didn't know much about him. Marie was short, barely more than 5 feet tall, with creamy skin and rosy cheeks, wearing a feminine and modest blouse, and jeans, with a simple shoulder length bob and little makeup. But the burgundy polka dot blouse showcased her bust, a respectable D cup but not enormous for her small frame. She was definitely a curvy girl, a BBW like the other women there that night, but smaller than the others there by virtue of how petite her frame was. However, as Demond had glanced at her playing pool during the evening, it was pretty clear as she leaned over the table that there was a lot there to grab. Or hurt.

As the evening progressed Demond chatted with Marie and they became acquainted. It was quite amicable. They each had a child starting college, they were both midlife midcareer professionals. He made her laugh a few times with his sarcasm. He smiled at her more than she had seen him smile at others, including a blonde lady with whom he was obviously friendly who sat beside him for a time.

At one point, the conversation turned to the chat room, the reason they were there, and Marie took out her phone and sent Demond a message. She let him know to expect it. His eyes widened as he opened the message and saw her lovely tits. Across the table, Marie smiled shyly at him.

At the end of the night, she left with George but hugged Demond goodbye. As she left, she told George that if he hadn't asked her to not add new partners (he had a complex schedule with his work and child), she would definitely ask Demond out for a coffee. George laughed it off and said Demond seemed like a good dude if a little quiet.

That's what Marie had liked the most. The quiet. It intrigued her. She picked up a heavy Top vibe from him. And she was more than interested in being his bottom.

Over the next 5 weeks, Demond ever so slowly worked his way into Marie's heart and mind with his messages. By the time they had that coffee she desired and it culminated in a single embrace, it was pretty clear that something was happening.

In the following two weeks, Marie had finished with George, and Demond had her responding eagerly to his every message, and sending him regular NSFW photos. Finally, he took her to dinner. They talked about what they were interested in. Sex, kink, food, drink. They talked about relationships and people they knew in common. They each opened up a little bit more although Demond was always reserved, always in control. On that second date over dinner they spoke quite intimately about what they each would be looking for in a D/s relationship.

By the end of the dinner and drinks, she extended her hand to him across table. Instantly, Demond worked his magic on her heart and mind once he had her in his grasp, and before long, she told him unequivocally that she was "in" for whatever he wanted. Their first kisses that night sealed the deal that had been set up the first night she exposed her interest in him. Within the week, Demond drew up a contract. And then Marie was, finally, as she had wanted for some years, owned.

And this is how Marie, or girl as she was now known to her new Sir, came to be stretched over a desk in a dungeon, with her ruffled black panties shoved roughly between her ass cheeks. Demond, after two months of patiently drawing her to him, marked her milk white bottom with his large dark hand over and over. With a purple plaid school girl skirt pushed up and her stocking covered legs and and tiny feet encased in black leather knee high boots spread willingly, Demond had this girl exactly where he wanted. And so her training began.

That first day in the dungeon, girl was hit harder than she ever had been hit. First with the spanking over the desk, and then with a crop on a spanking bench, Sir explored his new trainee's tolerance for pain. She thanked him over and over exclaiming "Thank you Sir" when she wasn't whimpering, sobbing or crying out. The whimpering took Demond by surprise, as it did those who looked on or heard girl's little cries emanating from the dungeon. He was very pleased. Despite her lack of experience with heavy hits, he found her to be an excellent bottom, as he would tell her after they played.

Demond is an incredibly patient and deliberate man, so there was nothing rushed about this first time with his new girl. The spanking and the crop followed long periods of kissing and touching, as well as chatting with others. He even once took her in a private room for more intimate kissing and touching, making her sit in an unusual translucent chair, but he didn't go further.

Back out in the main hall of the club, Demond worked the front door of the play party...as he worked over girl. She stood close to him in her skirt, panties, bra, cardigan and boots, all black except for the tiny purple skirt. He was simple and magnificent in a red shirt and jeans with bare feet, and he let her lean in and kiss him. He touched her more and more roughly until finally broaching the ruffled panties. Demond was not dissatisfied with what he found: a very wet, soft and smooth little pussy. Now his little pussy.

He began the long process of unravelling his new girl for the first time. With one well manicured hand in her panties and the other roaming her body, he had her soon panting. He edged her over and over until she was a limp, breathless mess. Suddenly girl realized there was a voyeur close by. Sir was answering questions about her as she hid her face in his chest. Finally the voyeur asked girl a question. She asked permission from Sir to answer. He granted it and she replied, her words soft and nearly unintelligible, but the delighted sound from the voyeur made it clear her answer had been satisfactory.

Sir became rougher and more insistent and he kept her closer and closer to the edge...and then he backed off. She asked to orgasm and he denied her. More and more, faster and faster and finally Sir told girl to cum and she exploded, coating her thighs with that sweet glacé. After enjoying her orgasm, girl was completely overwhelmed and felt completely exposed that the voyeur had been so close she could smell his aftershave while she came incredibly hard for the very first time at Sir's command. All through out Demond was incredibly calm.

Once he handed over responsibility for the door, Demond led girl by the hand into the medical room. He grabbed her in ways she couldn't believe. He controlled every interaction. Sitting on the hospital bed, he pulled girl to him, made short work of her brassiere and then made her gaze at herself in a mirror as he pleased her. She began to shake and moan. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw that she was no longer Marie. She was girl. And the man seated before her was Sir.

Demond finished his exploration of her body. Then he rose and led her into the bedroom. Demond was finally ready to take his property for the very first time. And girl couldn't wait one more second...but she would. She would wait until Sir was good and ready. The days of choice were over for this little slut and she couldn't have been happier.