The Trainee Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir marks his new sub Marie in two ways!
2.4k words
4.11
10.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trainee Chapter 2: Good Girl Basics

Sir

Demond had been pleased with Marie, whom he now called girl, during their first play. As he made his way from work to meet her for their second play date, his thoughts drifted back to their first play at the club, where when he finally had her worked up in such a state that she could hardly think, he took her like she had never been taken before. He remembered glimpses of girl: folding his clothing, getting on all fours to take him in her mouth for the very first time, laying on her back ready for him to claim her, the shrieks and moans as he pounded her relentlessly, how she begged that he break her...and when she squirted for the very first time.

Demond wondered how his girl, who he had claimed only days ago, was doing with her assigned tasks:

  1. Hotel room at 18 C/64 F;

  2. Two cans of beer chilled;

  3. A bucket full of ice;

  4. Extra towels;

  5. All toys he requested the night before laid out;

  6. A specific negligee, lacy, blue and short, with a matching thong and kitten heels;

  7. To be freshly showered, dressed in the requested clothing and ready at 6 pm; and

  8. To greet him and take his coat and things immediately upon arrival.

girl

Everything was perfect. She went to the hotel and set up the room as per Sir's instructions. Except ice and extra towels. She went to get her nails done first; everything had to be just right!!!

Upon girl's return, she had a snack to get up her energy. Then she called to the front desk and asked for extra towels, and promptly headed out to get the ice.

When she came back with the ice bucket, she ran into the fellow from Housekeeping. He was a young Caribbean guy no more than 25. He looked Marie over and said "Room 507?". She replied "Yes?". "I brought up the towels." She thanked him and smiled brightly.

Once girl went into the room, she froze in her tracks. The toys! He had walked by everything set up for play to put the towels on the armoire.

She laughed out loud. If only the housekeeper knew that another black man, 20 years his senior, was on his way to beat girl. She was going to text Sir to tell him but there was no time. As it was, girl was only ready 7 minutes before his arrival time.

Sir

Work was stressful today and Demond was hoping that he would find things in order upon his arrival to the hotel. He had a very good feeling about girl, but it was only 2 weeks ago that they had signed the contract. And he had been disappointed by new subs before. Lazy girls, bratty girls, girls who were just attention whores bouncing from one Dom or top to another. His standards were exacting and while he was optimistic, experience had taught him to expect disappointment.

But when she opened the door, glowing if a bit nervous in her pretty blue baby doll negligee and sparkly little kitten heels, girl did not disappoint. She welcomed him warmly and almost fell over herself to take his bag and coat and help him get comfortable.

Sir greeted her kindly and subtly inspected the room. She had not missed a thing and the toys were arranged impeccably on the desk and she had cleared the rest of the space for play. Without a word, once Sir was settled, girl kneeled at the side of the bed, facing away from Sir, head bowed, palms up. So, although her husband Gaston had not been the Dominant she needed and he would never own her like Sir did after knowing her for 2 short months, he had given her a good formation as a bottom. She was ready for play and in position.

Sir asked her to rise, inspected her, kissed her passionately and complimented her preparations. Then, he motioned her towards the desk, and it was to begin. He leaned her over the desk, pulled up her baby doll to reveal the tiny matching thong, and placed his large dark hand on her creamy bottom. After a few caresses and warm up spanks, the play began in earnest. Sir was going to test out the little slut's pain tolerance a bit more than the previous Friday. He put on a classical playlist to set the mood and prepared to begin.

girl

SMACK!

She was leaned over a desk being hit by Sir. It had been a week since he first hit her, first fucked her, and first made her squirt. After a week of waiting for Sir to touch her again, it was happening. The girl has waited so long for a Dominant who would train her properly. Her husband Gaston had tried to fulfill that role. But girl needed more. She needed a strong, confident Dom. She needed a man who would take her in hand and train her to serve. She needed the love of a man who could appreciate what she had to offer and what she could become with the right training.

SMACK!

The pain was building. She was scared, she was excited....

Sir spanked her relentlessly in this amazing way he had, where he hit her hard then grabbed a handful of her cheek and kneaded it. They did look almost doughy, so pale and round and pliable, so why not knead?

After a good spanking, Sir began to flog her. Since she was warmed up already, he came on strong with her red and black suede flogger. He did all the things she liked, on the back and cheeks...and some she hadn't had before. Wrapping around to strike his little pussy. Striking hard across her entire ass. Thuddy, sharp, over and over. When she started to cry in earnest, Sir stopped. He swiftly but carefully put in her ball gag and resumed. When he did that, he assured her that this was what she needed, what she wanted, and that she was a good girl.

Once the ball gag was in, Sir started again and then with her cries muffled, he went harder than ever. And girl began to slip away into subspace. She looked down and saw her drool on the desk. She focused on standing still in her kitten heels and she shook and moaned repeatedly.

And before girl knew it...almost an hour...Sir was done. The gag was removed, she was comforted by Sir then stood up and kissed long and hard.

Sir

Demond was pleased. So pleased. He was so pleased to hear girl cry again as he struck her. What a good girl she was. No struggles. A little loud but that's what the ball gag was for.

He looked at girl and said "Prepare my shower, girl". And in an instant, she responded. She pranced into the bathroom, removed her things from the shower, laid out the bathmat, began to run the water and laid out his towel. He smiled his circumspect smile at her as he got into the shower. She left briefly to tidy up in the bedroom, folding his things, and then she sat on the lid of the toilet quietly waiting the end of his shower so she could hand him his towel.

Demond could hardly believe how happy girl looked as he exited the shower. She handed him the towel and left the bathroom to give him space.

He came out to find her kneeling again.

Demond was not disappointed.

girl

What followed the play was indescribable. Sir, looking so handsome and fresh from his shower, had her rise and took her in his arms and kissed her so passionately. She didn't think she had ever been kissed so passionately. She melted in his arms.

Before girl knew it, she was on the bed, her thong and negligee were off, and Sir's hands were all over her. He had touched her a few times during the impact scene and she was wet. It was clear that girl wasn't going to need lube anymore as she did with previous partners. And since they had agreed to be fluid bonded, that chafing from condoms she tolerated but her pussy didn't (now Sir's pussy), there was no warning or preparation when he slipped into his slick little hole.

After warming her up, Sir began his onslaught. More positions than she had done with one man, all designed to stretch out that tiny hole. The first time had been painful, and this time was no different. He was well endowed and did not hesitate to give her every inch. Sir slammed into her over and over, moved his hips in every way, hitting her cervix and every corner of her vagina.

Sploosh! The first squirt happened. Sir used one of those extra towels to put under girl and resumed fucking her in his deliberate and skilled manner. A lot of what happened after is a blur. Hard fucking, probing fucking, slow fucking...and squirting. It came as a surprise every time because girl didn't really understand it yet, she couldn't predict it. But Sir looked so pleased and called her "squirty girl" and his intense expression softened, and he smiled when it happened.

There were times she thought she couldn't take it. There was some real pain and lots of discomfort as Sir showed her how she was going to have to please him, whether with his cock shoved deep inside her pussy or throat. Over and over, Sir told her "I got you girl", and she would relax and enjoy and push through the intensity that Sir gave and expected from her.

The more girl squirted, the easier it became to take his big black cock. She had orgasmed, with his permission, so many times. More than with anyone else.

She couldn't believe how long he lasted. Sir had let her put on a put on a playlist but the last of 30 songs had ended and he was still pounding her. Finally, he got off girl, drank some water, and ordered her to do the same and get her Hitachi.

And that's when it got real.

Sir

Since girl had done such a good job not cumming without his permission and had been so amusing to deny the previous week, Demond had her go fetch her Hitachi and told her to lay back down. Then he did something she never experienced. While Demond was inside her, he worked her over with the Hitachi, denying her orgasms over and over. She moaned and writhed and turned her head from side to side.

As she became more incoherent fighting the urge to orgasm, Demond raised his hand to her throat and began to choke her. Pink, shades of red, then purple, and finally a light blue tinge appeared on her lips before he released her. She moaned and squeezed him hard inside her as he choked her. After she caught her breath, he did it again. This time girl became so excited she squeaked out "May I cum Sir?" as she thrashed from side to side. He commanded her "Cum on my cock!" and she came with his hand still on her throat. She clenched down so hard on his cock she almost pushed him out of her tiny hole.

When he let go of her throat, Demond leaned in and put his lips so close to hers he could feel her breath on his face. As soon as he touched her lips with his, she kissed him back hungrily. Her passion fueled his passion and his burgeoning desire to fill her up with his seed. As if on cue, she began to buck under him and Demond was surprised to hear her start talking dirty, begging for his cum. He told her "Soon, girl" and put her feet up on his shoulders and fucked her relentlessly. He ordered her to cum a couple more times and then he moved her legs to his sides and leaned in close and kissed her fervidly.

When he pulled up, girl began to beg Demond for his cum, and this time, he did not hold back. He caught a glimpse of girl's face and he saw that she was overjoyed to take his seed. She was almost paralyzed as he slammed into her several times, and some fear was mixed into her expression of joy, like it was the first time; she was overwhelmed. Demond recognized in that joy, her love for him, and in her fear, her innocence. He was so pleased to mark her as His by filling her womb with his seed for the very first time.

As she clung to him in the aftermath, wiping off his brow and chest, burrowing into him, kissing his chest, Demond was satisfied. What impressed him most is that at the most intense point girl had declared her love for him and she was so plaintive, he had asked if she needed him to say it. And she said no. She said she could feel it and she didn't need the words. He had known her over two months, and he knew she was all about words. Demond knew it was a kind of submission for her to forsake words and accept actions only as evidence of his affection. She wasn't like some of the others, that was certain.

girl

Blissed out and exhausted, and for a time, all girl could do was hold onto Sir. Then, as soon as she was able, she was chatting to him, got him a robe to wear and asked what she could do for him. Sir asked for more water and asked what she wanted to eat. While they waited for their late dinner to be delivered, she was so happy to amuse Sir and get to know him a bit better.

When girl told Sir at the end of their amazing evening (during aftercare when they were enjoying Thai food in their hotel robes) about when the man from housekeeping and the towels, Sir laughed and laughed! He was sure that all the hotel staff was wondering what kind of party was going on in Room 507.

To which girl replied, motioning to the toys set out on the desk: "And they must be wondering what kind of woman needs not one but three butt plugs?"

One who does what she's told by Sir and loves every minute of it.