All Comments on 'The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 27'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
An esxcellent story throughout!

Well done, RoughWriter, for bringing us this wonderful and lengthy story, one which never faltered and always delivered what it promised in the very first chapter.

I hope you'll take a well-earned rest now, but not for too long - I look forward to more stories from you and I'll give you the full 5 for this, with thanks, in the hope that you get back to us soon!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Total agreement

I am absolutely sure that everyone who reads this entire series will feel the same way.... that it was fantastic. Your little preamble beginning this final chapter says it was mostly fiction which just increases My respect for your writing talents. You told the story so well any of us would believe every aspect of it. (well, maybe not be so lucky as to have 2 young, beautiful submissives so devoted to your every wish) I do envy your writing talent though. Excellent work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

5 stars ... as was given for every chapter.

WarGod15WarGod15over 12 years ago
Yup!!

Great series. I loved it from the beginning i just wish it won't end so soon. can't wait for the next story.

mealyunleashedmealyunleashedover 12 years ago
Thank You

A truly great end to the story. Can't wait for your next submission

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
Perfect Ending

Well done, sir. A perfect and quite dramatic ending with solid emotional drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! My favorite type of stories!

Well done & look forward to reading more of your stories!

shamu613shamu613over 12 years ago
Bravo

Best. Story. Ever.

sparky46514sparky46514over 12 years ago
WOW

I gave this 5 stars and I mean it to be for the ENTIRE series. I wish I could find a Domme to train me like that.

AlexustAlexustover 12 years ago
~Truly Enjoying...(present tense)

R, this story is very well written...every chapter has me more intriqued then the last! I'm currently on Chapter 17..but I had to express my approval & congrats on this Novella! Wonderfully done!!!! I'm truly enjoying this!

kajira_girlkajira_girlover 12 years ago
sad day

well i knew it must come to an end eventually, and i love how You ended it. i cant wait for the start of Your next series...take a little time off though (not too much) i love Your character dynamic, and thank You for showing us where everyone ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I loved this series and your writing. I am looking forward to reading more submissions from you. Fantastic Work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY!!!

this was one of the best stories i have ever read, if not THE best, and i dont just mean in the erotic genre. i would put it right up there with tom sawyer and huck finn on my list of favorite stories. now on to the actuall story, i find that i really like the character of sam, a dom who isnt as strict as the steriotypical "master" is. that said, he does have, for lack of a better term at the moment, a strong code of morals and ethics, that i find i appreciate a lot and i find that i am compairing myself to him as i read the story, and i find that i want to be more like him with respect to the women in his life. faith and shannon were quite a pair, and im not just talking their chest sizes. faiths maturity and intelect really made the story a lot more interesting than if it had been just some blond bimbo with huge boobs, and shannon seemed to compliment her on many levels. eager to serve, willing to learn, bluntly honest, and understanding of everyones feelings. honestly, i find it difficult to believe that this is not based on a true story, even if it is not your own personal experiences. will your next story be similar to this? will it be a continuation? i truely hope so, as that would be very fun and entertaining i think.

sunflowersubmitssunflowersubmitsalmost 12 years ago

I read all the way through all 27 chapters tonight! I was captured by the love between Sam and Faith in the first chapter and it held me hostage until the very end. A beautiful story of submission.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Yay!!

I literally squealed when Jake took Shannon off of Sam's hands. I hated the idea of Sam having two submissives. Problem is, now there are two masters. But it works. This was an incredibly intense chapter, a great finale. It is amazing when a hot erotic novel turns out to have a deeper plot that actually has you biting your nails and holding your breath. Fabulous story, great twists and turns. I had issues with the two submissives, being a very jealous and possessive woman myself. But the tenderness, honesty, and loyalty between all the characters made it fathomable. As unrealistic as it was, it worked. Well done, and I look forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I spent the entire day reading this series.

Great story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About the huge age gap:

Isn't it fascinating how so many middle-aged (and older!) doms only want barely legal-aged subs? Not trying to single the author out--this is just one of many stories on Lit like this, but if you check out bdsm personals on various sites, it's more of the same. All these old, flabby guys looking for gorgeous, young, thin subs. Actually how successful are they at getting these young women? It also makes me wonder about older or less physically perfect subs in real life--do they just get tossed aside whenever their masters find a younger or thinner candidate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lucky ladies

I loved this story. Sam is indeed a good man, and I see why all the women in this story loved him so much. I think many women would sbmit if we could all find a Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

for sharing this wonderful story I've enjoyed it immensely. you are very talented and I look forward to reading more of your work :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
happy ending

I'm happy that sam got to kill the Harris brothers. they deserved it and as for Sarah staying permanently I saw that coming. That is also excellent

PrncssBarbyPrncssBarbyalmost 11 years ago
A Real Treasure

I have read all the chapters today and I have fallen in love with the story. From begining until the end it was full of so many emotions. I have seen a threesome couple live happily and as a family. It may not be "normal" but neither is the lifestyle we choose to live in. Age is but a number, as my husband and Master says it's not the age that makes us old or young it's how we feel and how we have lived and the experiences that teaches us, that's what gives us our maturity. It's the miles. I love your stories and thank you each and every one of them Sir RoughWriter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Read all the chapters today and yday, was definitely a good read :D happy about Shannon & Jake :3

definatelydifferent42definatelydifferent42over 10 years ago
loved it

read all this today and yesterday and loved it all

saw the shannon and jake thing comming but was still nice to see it in writting as for the 3 some of faith ,sara and sam in reality not sure how that would work as sucessfully as its written 2 doms 1 sub but hey you never know

hope to read some more from you soon

thanks great read

Courage_of_the_NightCourage_of_the_Nightabout 10 years ago
Lovely...

Really, this was a very simple yet beautifully emotional bit of work here that spanned nearly a year of chapter publications. It's certainly not a story that I'll be forgetting any time soon, and will probably come back to thinking about it in the years ahead. Thank you very much for writing it :3

SweetitsSweetitsabout 10 years ago
Love yr story very much

It d b great if this was based on real story, I would have rocked up at Jonathan's house & ask if I could be his second slave. He s kinda my type! I d enjoy serving him for the rest of my life :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The type of relationship...

... that all doms should strive to have with their subs. Stern, but protective and loving. As someone outside of the lifestyle (but very much a fan) this is how I would see myself as a Master.

Steve150177Steve150177over 5 years ago
Great story

I agree with all the previous comments.

I do wish we knew how the relationship with their parents went.

If I was the editor I would push for it, just as I pushed in ch. 37 of a "Slave to the Servants" that I did edit for Dr. Wolff to include a scene with some dinosaurs that had been mentioned way back about ch. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I love a happy ending and a story where submissives are allowed to understand their nature with love and understanding. Thank you Sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous