The Training of Cecelia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm sensing you're new to this kind of relationship," she continued reading me like a book.

"Very new," I admit, feeling very comfortable around this attentive and knowledgeable stranger.

"Fun!" she said, as she took the collar from my hand and unbuckled it. I stood stoically as I allowed her to come close to me and fasten the black one with red designs around my neck. "This one will look good with your black outfits."

"Okay," I said, not sure what else to say. A chill went up my spine as it sank in that I'd just meekly allowed this woman to fasten a collar around my neck.

"Let me hook up the leash," she said.

"Okay," I repeated, feeling naturally subservient to this assertive stranger. She wasn't being pushy... well, not exactly... but I did feel that she wouldn't hesitate to tell me what to do if it was in my own... or Master Paul's... best interests.

I remained standing, unsure about how I felt about the collar around my neck... it was indeed a very clear sign of my subservience... a constant reminder around my neck. On the other hand, it seemed like a very natural next step along my journey toward utter obedience to Master Paul.

She hooked the leash onto the ring embedded in the collar, and then gave it a slight tug. "How does that feel?"

"Weird, honestly," I answered.

"Yes, it will take a little getting used to," she advised me.

"I imagine it will," I agreed, as she kept looking at me.

She then said, "You should practice wearing it."

"If you think so," I said.

She looked around before she suggested, "Why don't you get down on all fours and try it out the way it's most often used?"

"Um, okay," I agreed after a very brief hesitation, and a quick look around, pretty sure I was the only customer in the store. I went down on my knees, and then leaned forward onto all fours.

"Good girl," she said in a soft, sensual voice, as she tugged on the chain and backed up a few steps... indicating I should crawl towards her.

The surreal feel of the tugging on my neck... ordering me to crawl forward... was oddly stimulating... and I felt my pussy tingle ever so slightly.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Good. Natural," I answered.

"You look really hot in that position," she said, "even though you're wearing a dress instead of some of that sexy lingerie you've selected."

"Thank you," I said.

"Want to try a couple of others?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, oddly enjoying this collar shopping, and the slightly kinky subtext of my conversation with this helpful woman.

"Stand up," she ordered, as she lightly tugged the leash upwards.

I stood.

She unfastened my collar and tossed it and the leash into my basket of kinky stuff.

She said, "Go into the change room over there, and remove your dress and bra."

"Yes ma'am," I said, feeling compelled to obey her.

I went into the changing room and slid out of my dress. Of course, I wasn't wearing a bra, so it wasn't necessary for me to remove one.

She knocked on the door, and I let her in. She was carrying the thick black collar, with its leash already attached.

She openly admired my breasts, my nipples rock hard, before she fixed the new collar around my neck. She then surprised me when I realized it wasn't a collar, but rather a chain that split in two, and it had stainless steel clamps dangling from it.

"You okay with these?" she asked, holding the two clasps in her hands.

"I've never even seen anything like those, let alone worn them," I said. "What on earth are they for?"

"They create unique sensations," she explained. "they can really stimulate your pleasure in a few unorthodox ways."

"How so?" I asked, as she brought her right hand toward my left nipple.

"Women's nipples have lots of nerve endings that not only stimulate the nipples themselves, but the entire body."

"Oooooh," I moaned, as the clamp bit down gently on my nipple, suddenly sending some pleasurable pain throughout my body.

"Don't forget to breathe," she reminded me.

"Oh! Okay, that's a good point," I said, resuming my breathing, while she brought the other clip to my other nipple.

"While you can really stimulate your body by wearing the nipple clamps," she said as she clamped the second one onto my stiff nipple... making me moan again. "There are some secret pleasures about them that most women never discover."

"Oh?" I asked, as I tried to get used to the clasps on my nipples, which were indeed causing me a slight amount of pain... but were also really turning me on.

"They're designed to squeeze your nipples and create constant pleasurable sensations," she explained.

"I see," I responded, feeling a rush of adrenaline coursing through me as her hand went to the chain.

"Depending on your nipples' sensitivity, the pleasure can range from light to serious intensity," she said.

"I can tell."

"But most commonly, the long-term sensation is a dull ache that eventually drives a woman nuts," she said, using the chains to tug lightly on both of my nipples.

"Oooooh," I moaned, the pleasure and pain principle racing through my body.

"The longer you keep them on, and thus the longer you allow the ache to burn in you," she continued, "the more intense the pleasure becomes."

"It's definitely surreal," I admitted, my head spinning from the bizarre situation I was in.

"And the best pleasure is still to come."

"Oh?"

"Yes. You see, the dull ache and slow stimulation will pull you into a non-penetrating frenzy, and then when you take them off," she said, giving a tug that pulled my nipples forward, "you'll experience a massive rush of endorphins, since after restricting the blood flow and then eventually releasing it, it's the ultimate rush!"

I moaned just as a bell rang. It was the same one I'd activated when I entered the shop.

"Damn, another customer," she sighed. She unclasped the nipple clamps from my hard nipples, and as she'd just explained, my entire body was subjected to pulsations of pure pleasure. My nipples were released from the captivity of the clamps, and I let out a loud moan while I had to focus on not touching myself, since a powerful orgasm was bubbling just under the surface... and one of my rules was never to come without Master's permission... even though right now, I was desperately teetering on the edge of involuntarily doing so!

"Sorry," the lady said.

"No worries," I said, spreading my legs wider so as not to apply any pressure to my fevered, desperate pussy!

"It was a pleasure," she smiled warmly.

"The pleasure was all mine," I smiled back, desperately trying to assume control of that pleasure, as my nipples ached from the numb pain, and my overstimulated body burned.

She left, and I removed the collar, and once I'd managed to calm down, I got dressed.

I took the basket with all my items to the cash register, signed up to become a club member, accepted a flier for a monthly gathering of members called a munch... and paid for all my items. She gave me her card and said if I needed anything, stressing the word, before a few more people came in, and without really looking at the card, I headed out to my car.

I went home, ordered some food for delivery, and took a cold shower... which I wasn't certain would cool me down... but fortunately, it did.

I was wearing just a silk robe and was putting on a pair of my new stockings when Joseph came home. He came into the bedroom, saw what I was doing, and asked jokingly, "Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?"

I smiled as I corrected his quote, which was commonly misquoted, "The line in the movie is actually, 'Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me." Long pause. And then, "Aren't you?'"

"Is it?" he asked, looking at me, perplexed.

"It is," I said confidently, as I finished putting on my second black stocking.

"I'm not going to argue with you about that," he said, coming over to me.

"Good. You're learning," I smiled, as I stood up with both stockings now on.

"So, is this outfit for me?" he asked, now standing in front of me.

"No," I said.

"Oh," he said, his confidence crushed with that one word.

"I'm going to Master's house in a few minutes," I explained.

"Oh," he repeated, clearly still processing this new arrangement we had... which I'd given him pretty much no choice in agreeing to.

"Sorry, but he expects me there for seven-thirty," I said.

"Oh," he said yet again, his masculinity clearly challenged by my adamant focus to have an open marriage... which I felt a shred of guilt for insisting upon... but there was no going back now.

"But you can be a part of my adventure tonight," I said, as I pulled one of the collars from the bag.

"I can?"

"Yes, you can put this on me," I said, handing him the black collar.

"You're planning to wear this?" he asked.

"Yes, Master expects me to be at his house at seven-thirty, wearing nothing but sexy lingerie and a collar," I explained, feeling no shame at all at what I was revealing... the very concept of shame fading more and more with each day of my utter obedience. Doing whatever I was told felt completely liberating, after my many years of always being in charge of everything... and always being subjected to the pressure of my own demand to be perfect.

"I don't know if I like this," he said.

"Joseph," I said, looking into his eyes, "like I explained to you last night, this open marriage of ours isn't a negotiation. It's a take it or leave it."

"But I...." he began... and then stopped.

"Joseph, I love you," I said, repeating almost verbatim my same words from yesterday, "but I really need to do this if I'm going to survive."

He looked at me. Hurt, disappointment and defeatism were in his eyes and on his face, which should have made me feel guilty, but it didn't. I loved him. I wanted to remain married to him. But I was also committed to assisting in another man's plan to ass fuck him eventually. After a long pause, he whispered, "Okay."

"Honey," I said. "I love you, I really do, but I'm a sexual being, and I have some crucial needs you can't possibly satisfy."

He was speechless. Almost emasculated.

"So please fasten this collar around my neck for my Master, and I'll give you a treat," I promised.

"Okay, darling," he agreed.

He fastened the collar around my neck, his hands trembling slightly. Once it was secured, I dropped to my knees, fished out his dick, which was rock hard, and I devoured it.

For just a couple of minutes, perhaps not even two, I bobbed on his dick, before he groaned and deposited his load mostly down my throat. Once he was spent, he apologized as I stood up, some of his cum still in my mouth, "Sorry, darling."

I didn't reply, but I leaned in and kissed him, pushing his gooey cum into his mouth. I kept my eyes open, as did he, and his eyes went wide as he realized he was ingesting his own cum. I broke the kiss and ordered, "Swallow it down, baby."

He did.

"Good boy," I smiled as his cheeks went red with embarrassment.

I shrugged off my robe, thus rendering myself completely naked except for my stockings and collar, then I picked up the black midnight leather chemise, a kinky outfit that showcased my curves beautifully and was mostly see through, I said, "By the way, Master Paul ordered me to tell you that he owns all of my holes."

"He owns your holes?" he asked, puzzled.

"Yes. Which means he's in charge of my pussy and my asshole," I explained bluntly, as I began putting on the sexy, revealing lingerie. "He also decides when I'm allowed to come."

"I don't even know what to say to that," he said, his dick still hard as he looked at me, perplexed.

"It means he can fuck my holes whenever he wants, and more," I said, not even sure myself about the full scope of his domination over me.

"Shit, you've never worn anything like that for me," he complained, as I put it on.

"No, but if you're a good boy, you may get to see me wearing some very sexy and kinky outfits quite often," I said, stroking his hard cock.

"I can't believe all these changes in you," he moaned, as I rolled my fingers over his cock head.

"Sometimes I can't believe them either," I said, thinking of the wild roller coaster I'd been riding ever since Paul came into my life.

"And you're certain about all of this?" he asked.

"I am," I nodded, kissing him softly. "I need someone who constantly turns me into his submissive fuck toy."

"But this is so not you!"

"I would have thought that too before meeting Master Paul," I said, "but he's liberated me from the façade of success I thought I was living."

"Façade?"

"Yes, I was always demanding to be in charge, to be in control of everything and everyone, but once he taught me how to let go of all my controlling and start doing everything he told me to do, I felt completely liberated," I explained.

"I guess that makes some sense," he admitted.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside and said, "I need to get going. I mustn't be late for Master."

"I'm still struggling with the term 'Master'," he said.

"But when you meet him... and you will... you'll start calling him Master too," I said, slipping into some five-inch heels.

"I don't think so," he said.

"Joseph, you're my cuckold... or for short, my cuck," I said, once again stroking his cock. "So just like I'll always do whatever Master tells me to, you'll, in turn, do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"But that's so demeaning," he objected.

"No baby, it's your new reality," I corrected him. "You're now my good and obedient cuckold, who does whatever he's told." I cupped his balls in my hand and explained something else. "Just like Master owns my pussy and ass, I own these. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes," he stammered, subject to my mercy, the same way I was subject to Master Paul's.

"Good boy," I smiled. "Play your cards right, and I'll let you eat my cream pie when I return home."

I then slapped his ass playfully, snatched up the large bag of outfits, toys and more, and left the bedroom.

I put on a trench coat, went to my car and drove, pushing my husband's puppy-dog-like devastated look out of my head, as I mentally prepared myself for a night of unbridled kink.

I reached Master's home fifteen minutes early, waited ten minutes so I wouldn't appear too eager, and then I sauntered up to his front door, giddy with anticipation for whatever lay ahead.

I knocked.

I waited.

It seemed like an eternity, but was likely exactly five minutes, before he opened the door.

"Lose the trench coat," he ordered brusquely, showing me no emotion at all.

"Yes, Master," I responded, not even hesitating to comply with the order that should have terrified me... since anyone would be able to walk by on the sidewalk and see me wearing my slutty lingerie... but any sense of shame was no longer included in my mental repertoire.

I removed the trench coat and dropped it on the cement porch.

"Very interesting choice," he said, as he took all of me in.

"Thank you, Master," I said, dropping to my knees before him like the rules required. Again, simply anyone could happen by. So that's a problem?

"Leash," he said, offering me his open hand.

I took it from the bag and placed it in his strong hand.

"Good girl," he said, then he bent down, clipped the leash to my collar, and ordered, "Crawl behind me."

"Yes, Master," I said, simply shutting off my brain and blindly abiding by his commands.

He grabbed the bag, stood up, gave my leash a gentle tug, and led me into his home. I crawled inside, feeling a slight rush of adrenaline at being led like a pet. His gentleness with my leash felt very similar to the way the dominant saleswoman's handling had felt, and I realized that the protocol for a leash wasn't to drag a pet around, but simply for a Master or Mistress to signal what he or she wanted the pet to do.

Once we were in the house, he closed the door, leaving my trench coat outside, and continued leading me to his bedroom.

He walked slowly enough that I could easily crawl behind him... which I appreciated. Oddly, my simple submissive crawling enhanced my desire to obey him utterly.

When we reached the bedroom, he went to the bed and tossed the bag onto it. "Well, you good girl, it appears that you went above and beyond."

"There were too many good choices," I explained.

"This other collar looks very fun," he said, looking at it.

"The saleswoman thought it was perfect for me," I said.

"Mary has very good taste," he said.

"She really does," I agreed, not having known her name, but assuming he knew exactly who would have been working when I went in right after work.

"Did you give her a tip with your tongue?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"I'll have to send you back to do that for her," he said, as he examined the rest of my purchases.

"Anything you want, Master," I replied.

"A strap-on," he noticed. "Is this for you to get fucked, or for you to fuck someone?"

"Either or both," I answered glibly.

"Maybe you can get your husband's asshole prepped for me," he surmised.

"Maybe," I smiled, looking up at him naughtily.

"No maybe about it," he said.

"Whatever you want from me, Master," I said.

"Crawl onto the bed," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I repeated, as I crawled onto the bed. "By the way, just before I left the house, I told Joseph you own all my holes, and I own his balls."

"Good," he said, surprising me by not asking me anything else... such as my husband's positive or negative response.

"So, this see-through outfit you're wearing was a bold choice," he said, as he flipped me onto my back and admired me. I knew he could clearly see my tits and my pussy through the translucent fabric, and I loved that.

"It just seemed right the moment I saw it," I said, parting my legs to show him my wet pussy, just a little.

"You did well, slut," he said, as he removed my heels.

"Thank you, Master," I replied, flattered by the compliment.

He pulled his pants down, releasing his glorious hard cock that now lived constantly in my head, and he ordered, "Give me a foot job, slut."

"Um, okay," I said, as I moved my feet to his cock.

He grabbed my silky soles and began to solely fuck them. It felt strangely erotic.

"Tell me what you are," he ordered after a couple of minutes of fucking my feet.

"A slut," I answered. "Your slut."

"And you'll obey every order I give you?" he asked.

"I confirmed yet again my complete loyalty to him, "Always, Master."

"Good slut," he said, and then he surprised me by coming rather quickly, and I felt his cock pulsing between my feet, before big, warm gobs of cum exploded out of him and onto my feet and calves.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, loving the feel of his cum splattering onto me... my black lingerie now decorated with some large white spots.

"Yeah," he groaned. He slowed down, but continued fucking my feet... which for reasons I couldn't explain, turned me on even more.

After a minute or so, he got off the bed and ordered, "Get off the bed and onto your knees."

"Yes, Master," I said, looking at the big gobs of cum on my new lingerie and hoping they wouldn't stain the pricey stockings, I got off of the bed and onto my knees.

He then informed me while he tucked his dick away, "I have a rather large surprise for you next." As he tugged on the leash and led me out of the bedroom, he added, "Actually, several large surprises."

"What are they?" I asked... curious... although the way he said 'several large surprises' made it rather apparent what he had in mind... I'd probably be fucking several men, and soon.

"Something to satisfy your hunger," he said, as I crawled behind him towards my next sexual adventure.