The Training of Cecelia Ch. 04

Story Info
Task 2: BDSM shopping and a bukkake.
8.9k words
4.67
17.4k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Training of Cecelia Ch. 4

Summary: Task 2: BDSM shopping and a bukkake.

Note 1: Thanks to TigerSir for suggesting this novella and many of its themes, and for pushing my limits a little.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and TigerSir for editing this ambitious saga.

Note 3: This is part four of what I'm certain will become a lengthy novella. Also, although it contains a lot of typical silkstockingslover themes, this one digs deeper into BDSM than I usually venture.

In part one, Cecelia, a CEO with a major ego, is put in her place by a company fixer who sees past her strong-willed female persona and into her naturally submissive nature, and he begins training her to be a completely submissive slut.

In part two, Cecelia has spent the night in her Master's house, and the next morning she learns the pleasures of bondage, delayed orgasms, and anal sex. She also agrees to fulfill seven (as yet unrevealed) tasks over the next seven days for Master Paul.

In part three, Cecelia continues her BDSM journey with Master Paul, and she fulfills task one: to talk her husband into agreeing to an open marriage. He wasn't completely on board with the idea, but he had agreed to it without specifying any conditions. So it was a beginning she could live with, even though she didn't know what Master Paul might order her to do next, or how whatever it was might affect her marriage.

The Training of Cecelia Ch. 4

That night Joseph and I watched a movie together. Neither of us mentioned the agreement we'd made earlier in the evening.

It was obvious he was still processing what he'd agreed to, but I didn't want to talk about it anymore for now... I'd gotten what I wanted... I'd officially completed task number one... and now I was dying to learn what task two would be. All I knew about it for certain was that so far, every task Master Paul had required me to perform had been more challenging and had stretched my boundaries beyond any tasks he'd previously required, and I saw no reason for him to alter that progression.

Content with getting Joseph's agreement to the open marriage I'd required, I could now eat pussy without any qualms (I'd never really seen that as cheating anyway), and I could now serve Master Paul without any of the guilt that had often lingered after the fact... so tonight I could just relax and wait for tomorrow to arrive... a tomorrow when I'd enjoy complete freedom from any of the guilt that had been bothering me whenever I wasn't being controlled by my libido.

Yet going forward, it was going to be an ongoing take-it-or-leave-it deal. If my husband had refused to agree to the open marriage, I would have had to file for divorce. Yes, I still loved him... and yes, I didn't want to leave him... but this sexual awaking and my journey into the unknown had changed everything, and now I was going to live my life with no regrets... absolutely none...

Tuesday... Task 2

I arrived at work a little early. I had two proposals to submit to some department heads... which the old me would have prepared meticulously last night, but the new me was juggling all aspects of my life.

Karen was exiting her car at the same time I was exiting mine.

"I now have an open marriage," I told her.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"I told Joseph I wanted an open marriage, and he agreed to it," I explained.

"Oh," she said, looking a bit surprised.

"I did it because Master Paul ordered me to," I added.

"I see," she said, before asking with her tone a little hard to read, "And you now do everything he tells you to?"

"Yes, everything," I admitted, although her tone made me feel a slight sense of shame... even though yesterday afternoon she'd knelt behind me and eaten the cream pie Master had dumped into my pussy.

"Good," she nodded. "I expect the same obedience from you for myself."

"Of course," I agreed, as she lifted her dress and snapped her fingers.

"R-r-right h-h-here?" I stammered, in the garage where the entire staff parked.

"Yes, and right now, slut," Karen said, with a bit of a sigh.

I dropped before her and licked her pretty pussy... a rush of adrenaline coursing through me from obeying the exhibitionistic task, even though I was also terrified.

"You really are an obedient slut," she said, as I parted her pussy lips and began tasting her subtle wetness.

"I can't get enough of your cunt," I answered wickedly... which was true. If I had to choose, I'd take Paul's cock and dominance over Karen's cunt and her own growing authority over me... but she'd be a close second.

"I can help rectify that," she said, as she surprised me by stepping back from me... her pussy also stepping back.

I looked up at her... a little of her wetness on my lips.

"Let's finish this in a more private location," she said, offering me her hand.

I got up and expressed, "Just so you know, I'll eat your pussy anytime, anyplace, and no matter who's watching."

"Good girl," she said patronizingly as she started walking. "I also have a couple of special treats for you."

"Treats?" I asked, as I walked slightly behind her, as was proper.

"Yes, there are a few women working here who'd love to get you between their legs," she revealed.

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed, as we reached the elevator.

"Don't worry," she said, "discretion is important, and I won't do anything to risk your career."

"I appreciate that," I said. "My new life is overwhelming."

"But would you change anything about it?" she asked as the elevator opened.

I considered the question as I entered the elevator two steps behind her, and then I admitted, "No... not a thing."

"I really like this new you," she said.

"I imagine so," I smiled, as the door closed and I wordlessly knelt before her.

"And not only because my boss is now my pussy-pleasing pet," she said, as she lifted her dress again and I dove back into her delicious delicacy.

"But there's something else, too?" I asked as I licked hungrily.

"Yes," she said. "Mr. Stevenson has not only awakened a wildly sexual side of you, but also a compassion for people, your lack of which has always hindered your decision-making."

"Was I that cold?" I asked, as I swirled my tongue between her pussy lips, stimulating more wetness.

"Well, perhaps you were a little cold-hearted," she said. "But more importantly, you were just a corporate head automaton."

"Oh," I said, actually understanding what she meant. I'd been so focused on success and the company's bottom line, that I'd completely lost touch with my original purpose, which had been far more altruistic than the way I'd ended up going. But luckily, in the most unorthodox way possible, Paul had led me out of my acidic existence, reawakened my dying sexual libido, and helped me to rekindle the caring woman I once was.

"This new you is much more appealing," she said, as the elevator slowed down.

I got off my knees, my lips wet with her pussy juice, and said, "Well, I am trying to be more of a people pleaser."

"That you are," she agreed, as the elevator stopped.

"While also exploring who I really am, deep down," I added.

"Agreed. Now let's get into your office so you can finish your breakfast," she ordered, as the doors opened.

"I could definitely use more protein," I smiled happily, and I exited first, and went directly into my office.

Ten minutes later, my secretary's pussy juice covered my face, I was sitting at my desk alone... savouring the sweet taste of her once-forbidden fruit.

My phone rang, calling me back to reality. Then for two hours, I dealt with the growing number of emails I'd neglected for the past few days, and I'd just gotten off the phone, when Master Paul came in.

The instant he closed the door, I left my comfy leather chair behind and lowered myself to the floor and onto my knees, as dictated by Master's rules.

He came over to me without saying a word.

When his crotch was close to me, I took his silent behaviour as an instruction, so I fished out his cock and devoured it like the hungry cock slut I now was.

It was crazy! I'd just responded to over fifty emails, made five calls to the heads of other companies, had ordered over two hundred thousand dollars in new office supplies, and then in a heartbeat, I'd shifted from pragmatic CEO to cock-hungry cum slut.

I bobbed on his fat cock for a couple of minutes before he asked, "So Joseph is okay with your sucking another man's cock?"

"Yes, in essence," I answered, briefly taking his pulsating penis out of my mouth to answer the question... but desperately wanting the first creamy load of cum of my day. It was after ten-thirty, which was pretty late not to have had any dick yet.

"He understands that I own you now?" he asked, backing away just as I went to take his glorious cock back in my mouth.

"We didn't get that specific," I answered, "he just agreed to an open marriage without any conditions, and he thinks you're my therapist," looking up at him from my submissive posture.

"I want that clarified," he said, slapping his hard cock against my cheek.

"Yes, Master," I agreed obediently.

"He can still fuck you, but remember you may only come when you have my permission," he said, before he slid his dick back into my mouth and roughly began to face fucking me.

I focused on breathing through my nose while his balls bounced off my chin, and his entire eight-inch shaft filled my mouth and throat.

"You see, it won't be long now until you're keeping absolutely no secrets from Joseph, your husband and you'll both be taking this dick in your asses while you're in the same room and watching each other," he said, none of which I was sure I was comfortable with... the only rule of the nine so far I had any issues with... but since Master had turned me into a submissive three-hole cock slut so easily, he must have the ability to exercise a similar power over men... which intrigued me, but it also terrified me... in part because I had no idea how I felt about my husband getting sodomized... especially if I had to watch.

A couple minutes later I had his warm seed in my belly, when he pulled out and asked, "Are you looking forward to seeing your husband with a dick in his ass?"

"I honestly don't know," I admitted.

"I can understand that," he said as he put his dick away. "Watching the man you promised to spend the rest of your life with getting ass fucked will take some getting used to. But once you get past the initial shock, you'll love it. And the same principle applies when he watches you taking my cock in your ass for the first time."

"If you say so, Master," I said doubtfully, still on my knees. But doubtful or not, I was still going to do whatever he said at all times.

"I do say so," he said, as he handed me a note.

"Then I'm looking forward to it," I said with very little sincerity, still with mixed feelings swirling around inside me.

"Ready for task number two?" he asked.

"I'm ready for anything you want from me, Master," I said, willing yet again to agree to anything at all this man ordered me to do, sight unseen. For instance, I loved sucking his cock, but having it unexpectedly first in my pussy, and then in my ass, had been transcendental experiences.

"I want you to go into a store called Bound & Hobbled," he instructed. "The address is on that note I just gave you."

"Yes, Master," I agreed without hesitation, recalling my exhilaration, but also my terror, when I'd been bound in his house during the weekend.

"Good, then be at my home at seven-thirty, dressed in one of the aforementioned outfits," he ordered, as he started to leave my office.

"Yes, Master," I repeated, a phrase I now uttered at least a few times a day.

He left, and I got off my knees and sat back down in my chair, enjoying the aftertaste of his addictive cum. The phone rang, and I shifted back via my chameleon-split persona to my CEO mode, as I answered the phone and dealt with a potential supply issue.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind as I had two boring meetings, followed by going through resumés for a new advertising manager and then reading proposals for our potential expansion into three European cities: London, Paris, and Rome.

My workday done, without any more sex (it was rare for me to go for as long as several hours without any cock or pussy lately), I went to the shop as instructed. It was a sex shop that clearly specialized in various BDSM fetishes. Some of the items I saw there made me blush, others made me wonder what their purpose could possibly be, and some of them were just outrageously kinky.

Carrying an empty basket, I found the collar and leash section, and I was surprised by the many different types of collars and leashes. I didn't even know where to begin choosing a set.

Did they all fit the same?

Did the length of a leash matter?

Was it important for the collar to match the colour of the outfit I'd be wearing? After some thought, I decided it likely was important, or at least it was for me, so I decided to choose my three lingerie outfits first.

I went to the lingerie section, detouring to select a ten-inch suction cup dildo (perfect for the well-appointed bathtub or shower) and a new rabbit vibrator, before reaching the abundant land of lingerie and other kinky outfits.

After spending over twenty minutes just looking, I chose five of them, and then after trying each one on, I chose the following three for me to wear for Master.

The first one was called the Black Bondage Lingerie Outfit. The little illustration on the tag showed a black woman in the sexy black, with some mesh fabric in a uniquely coloured pair of stockings. It seemed to be something that would best suit a dominatrix or a Mistress, but I thought Master Paul would like it... and even if nothing else, it could serve as my role reversal attire for when I was playing the Domme with my husband.

The second one I chose was sexy, but a little tamer. A three-piece set in white, that included a lace mostly see-through bra, with a matching garter-belt and panty. Of course, I wouldn't be needing the panty, since I never wore them anymore. I could wear mocha, nude or white stockings with it. I selected a pair of each colour for variety. In fact, this could be some very sexy attire to wear under a wedding dress.

Lastly, the third one, the one I thought would go best with a collar, was a black-as-midnight leather chemise. It fit tightly on my body, showcasing every curve I had, with tiny punctures on each side and in the middle to tie black string through to hold it together, allowing it to be as tight as any corset, but would still showcase a fair amount of flesh. The back of the chemise was equally risqué, with a completely see-through mesh back that wouldn't hide any of my ass. Lastly, it also had latches for holding up stockings... which for this outfit, it seemed black was the only suitable choice.

I selected a fourth outfit, more for me than for Master... a red halter lace set that had a tight halter top with a narrow attachment in the middle that would go between my voluptuous tits without covering them at all, and up to my neck, where more lace would wrap around it like a choker. It came with a thong that had four narrow red straps... with fake diamonds... on each hip. (I wondered if Master would allow me to wear this sexy outfit, including the thong.) It was sexy as fuck... but it didn't fit the collar concept Master wanted for me, yet it was a very sexy submissive outfit... maybe for when I was with Karen. Of course, I also selected a pair of red thigh-high stockings, since this outfit didn't come with a garter-belt or any clasps for stockings.

Happy with my lingerie choices, as well as half a dozen pairs of sheer stockings, plus the pair of red thigh highs, I carried my basket, now mostly filled with sexy apparel and a few toys, back to the collar and leash section.

As I did, I went past a section of strap-on cocks and harnesses. And although they weren't on my list from Master (nor were any of my other toys), I thought I could use a strap-on. Perhaps for Karen to use on me, or perhaps so I could fuck someone myself, or perhaps even for me to fuck my husband with, if Master Paul succeeded in his plan to turn my husband into an eager bottom. I ended up choosing two: a thin, but long eight-inch one for perhaps fucking my husband, and a ten-inch fat black one, hopefully for someone to fuck me with.

Finally, I was once again faced with a large variety of collars and leashes. I seriously had no idea what to get... there were just so damn many to choose from.

Although I'd only been instructed to purchase one, I finally chose three. The first one was black with red outlines that were thick like a belt, that came with a chain that looked like one you might use to walk a very large dog. I sensed that Master Paul would like this one a lot. It was kinky, clearly emphasized our hierarchy of Master and slave, and it was sexy. I kind of yearned to feel it around my neck.

As serendipity would have it, a slightly large saleswoman, around my age, approached me and asked, "Would you like to try that on?"

"I don't know," I said hesitantly, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed to have something like this in my hand that could only serve one purpose.

"You needn't be ashamed," she said, dressed in all black leather and looking like a dominatrix with small round cut-outs in her bra to showcase her prominent nipples, "there's no judging in here. This is a safe pace. If nothing else, it's a location where you'll be supported and respected for allowing yourself to be your true self, instead of kowtowing to the ridiculous values of our so-called 'polite society'."

"I'm just discovering this crazy side of myself," I confessed, realizing she was right... there was no sensible reason for me to fear anything! I loved this new side of me, and I wasn't going to let anything or anyone hold me back. So I added, "Although I'm learning to love this new me," as I admired the appealing expanse of naked flesh surrounding (along with her tiny peaks surrounded by) her leather top (except it wasn't exactly a top or a blouse, but I was unsure what it should be called... slightly similar to the black bondage outfit I'd chosen, although hers was all leather.

"That's great to hear," she smiled warmly. "Is all of this for you to wear?"

Deciding there was no point in holding anything back from this supportive woman, I answered, "Yes. My Master has instructed me to buy a collar and leash set, and also a few lingerie outfits before I meet him tonight."

"I see," she nodded, with no sense of judging me at all. Instead, she seemed to be looking me over with an appraising eye. "May I see the outfits you've chosen?"

"Sure," I said, lifting up the basket from the floor and handing it to her.

After a minute or two, as she carefully inspected each outfit, as well as my stocking choices and toys, she said, "First, make sure to sign up to become a member before you check out, and you'll save 10%."

"Okay," I said.

"Second, great outfit choices, and they have some variety."

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the compliments.

"Third, good toys, but I'll show you a better vibrator, if it's for your solo playtime," she said.

"It is," I said, "the toys weren't part of Master's requirements."

"I see that you're married," she said, glancing at the wedding ring on my left hand.

"Um, yeah," I confirmed.

"And I'm assuming from your tells, your husband isn't your master," she correctly surmised.

"No, he's not," I admitted. "Although my Master has plans for him that so far he's unaware of."