The Training of Cecelia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mindlessly followed him like the fully submissive pet I'd become... excited to learn for sure whatever he had in store for me... knowing already that I would comply without hesitation with whatever... or whomever... he expected me to do next.

It had only been ten or fifteen minutes since I'd entered his home, yet during that time, six men had arrived while I'd been giving him my brief nylon-covered foot job (although I hadn't really given it, since mostly he'd just fucked my feet... semantics, I guess). Each man was already naked, and a topless maid was serving them drinks with the utmost elegance. It was like a scene from a weirdly surreal movie directed by David Lynch.

"Welcome, gentlemen," Master Paul greeted, as the maid glided elegantly from the room.

"Hey," a black man said, sporting a cock that was easily ten inches long... my eyes went wide at the sight of it.

"Paul," a tall man with lots of chest hair said, his dick only six inches or so.

"My man," a short, chubby man with a fat dick that seemed out of place on his body, came over and shook Paul's hand... as he got closer, I realized he was The Honorable Sidney Jones, the mayor of the town where Master Paul lived.

"Hi, Mayor," Master greeted.

"You really outdid yourself this time," the mayor said, leering down at me.

"Yes, she's a real firecracker," Paul agreed.

"May I have the first crack at her?" Mayor Jones asked, his fat dick dangling flaccidly just above my head.

"Slut, you're here for a bukkake," he told me.

"Oh," I said, as I looked around at the six dicks either dangling between their legs, or already hard and aimed at me, around the room.

"So no fucking," Master said. "Just crawl into the middle of this sextet and service my friends orally."

"Yes, Master," I said, feeling a little disappointed not to be taking all six of these dicks into my other holes... the ideas of getting spit roasted, double penetrated, or filled airtight, all popping into my twisted mind.

He led me into the middle of the men and ordered, "Kneel upright, and place your hands behind your back."

"Yes, Master," I responded humbly in front of all these men... positioning my hands behind my back.

He bent down and tied my wrists together with a length of soft rope, which wasn't uncomfortable at all, but was nevertheless secure. "Tonight you're nothing but a face to fuck, is that understood, slut?"

"Yes, Master," I repeated just before the mayor slid his flaccid cock into my mouth. I began swirling my tongue around his fat cock... doing my best to generate lots of saliva to get this cock nice and hard.

"Shit, so who is she?" someone asked as I worked on cock number one.

"You know I never reveal anything about the personal lives of my sluts," Paul rebuked the man mildly, which I appreciated, yet I felt some irritation at being included in the generic harem of being nobody more special than just one of his presumably many sluts.

"You're always such a gentleman," someone else said, as the mayor's cock hardened in my mouth... his fat cock stretching my lips as it became completely erect.

"You sure we can't fuck this bitch?" someone asked. "She looks like she's revved up for some dick in her cunt."

"Tonight it's a bukkake," Paul said. "No more, no less."

"Fine," someone sighed, before saying, "then it's my turn."

The mayor pulled out for the nonce, and the ten-inch black cock, now completely hard, arrived before me.

"Fuck, this one is huge," I observed, as I opened my mouth, and he slid it past my lips and began face fucking me slowly.

"Yeah, they call me The Hammer," he replied as his cock more than filled my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I said, wishing I could wrap my fingers around his dick as well. This dick was just so perfect!

After only a couple dozen strokes, he pulled out, and I began the rotating cock portion of my bukkake. For a good fifteen minutes, every couple dozen strokes, a new cock replaced the previous one. The tall man's modest six-inch cock immediately had his balls bouncing off my chin while he called me filthy names. A seven-inch upward-curved cock also filled my mouth completely, and he moaned with every thrust. Someone's smallish five-inch cock was a slight disappointment in size, but he grasped my head with both hands while he roughly face fucked me, and another seven-inch cock attached to a good-looking Muslim (he was wearing a men's version of a hijab) slid his cock into my mouth and allowed me to suck him.

Cock after cock filled my mouth... as I enjoyed the variety of cock sizes and differing treatment from each man.

Eventually, it was the mayor who first grunted, pulled out, and splattered my face with a load of his cum.

"Oh, yes please, coat my face," I moaned, loving the feeling of his warm cum spraying onto my face. (Yes, I did have the presence of mind to shut my eyes.)

As soon as he was done, the black man slid into my mouth and face fucked me roughly, making me gag as all ten inches filled my mouth, with half of it going down my throat. I relished the rough treatment and was determined to take it all smoothly into my mouth and beyond.

Yet it was the smallish five-inch cock that came on my face in second place... as he roughly fucked my face, called me a cum slut, and shot his load all over my forehead. I felt it oozing down my face and between my eyes, as the curved dick slid briefly back into my mouth.

"Finish up, boys," Paul said a couple of cock rotations later.

"Circle jerk, then," one of them suggested, and then the four cocks still loaded with cum were being furiously stroked directly in front of me.

"Keep your mouth closed," Paul instructed me. "I want to see your face painted completely white."

"Yes, Master," I replied, before pressing my lips together and waiting for the four cock cannons to erupt all over me.

"Oh fuck, get ready, bitch," the tall man grunted, and he shot his load all over the left side of my face.

He was still coming, when the curved cock guy groaned, and shot a load onto the right side of my face.

Then as if I was in a porn movie where all the men can come on cue, the last two pairs of balls filled with creamy warm cum erupted almost simultaneously all over my face... as I once again closed my eyes just in time.

I truly enjoyed all that warm cum coating my face... a bukkake is such a calming collection of sensations... and it was yet another exploration of the sexual journey I'd embarked upon.

"Smile," Paul said a few seconds later. I opened my eyes and smiled playfully while he shot a picture of me drenched in those six loads of cum.

"Thanks, Paul," someone said, as they all got dressed... the party seeming to be over.

"Thanks, you guys," I added as I remained on my knees, my wrists bound, cum slowly drifting down my face.

"Anytime," someone said.

"Yes indeed, anytime," I agreed.

The men left, Paul freed me from my bonds, and he said, "Go and fetch your phone. I want you to forward the picture I just sent you to your husband."

"Yes, Master," I said willingly. "May I walk?"

"You may," he said.

My phone was inside the bag of toys and more, so I got up, and stretched, my knees a little sore from spending almost half an hour in the same position, before I walked back to his bedroom and retrieved my phone.

I had received two new messages. One from my friend Mariah, and the other from Master. Ignoring Mariah for now, I clicked on the one from Master, and I saw a picture of my face all coated with cum... and yes, it was completely coated. I looked (and I assumed I still did) like a complete whore.

I downloaded the photo.

I texted my husband the photo with the caption: My night so far.

I pressed Send just as Master walked into the room.

"Sent, Master," I said, showing him my phone.

"Good girl," he said. "I have to go meet some friends. You may clean up here before you leave, if you wish."

We're finished? I felt like he'd punched me in the gut! "Yes, Master," I said obediently, although I couldn't conceal my disappointment.

"Part of your training is learning to regulate your own lust," he explained, not unkindly but still unarguably.

"Yes, Master," I repeated. I understood what he was doing, but I was still disappointed, since I'd assumed I'd be getting his dick inside me and a lovely orgasm, following the bukkake... my untouched pussy was on fire!

"Good," he said. "I won't be going into the office tomorrow, but Karen will give you task number three."

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"And you're forbidden to come until you see me again," he added.

"Yes, Master," I agreed.

"Good," he said, slapping my ass. "You do look really hot today, Seesee."

"Thank you, Master," I said, appreciating the compliment, even as I wondered if it was the sexy outfit, or the six loads whitewashing my face.

He left the bedroom. I returned all my items to the bag. I went into his ensuite bathroom and washed the cum off of my face.

I headed out and went home... retrieving my trench coat, that was still lying on the porch, reminiscing about the six cocks I'd sucked and the six delightful loads I'd taken all over my face. I also tried to cool my loins after my day of wild adventure, but with no climax.

At home, my husband was lying in bed watching television. I got into my pajamas, which were a lot less sexy than my attire for Master, slipped between the sheets, and cuddled into his arms.

Neither of us said a word.

Just a period of gentle intimacy between a loving man and his loving wife.

This was the perfect balance.

Master to push me to my sexual limits... to take me to places I couldn't even imagine beforehand... and to bring me pleasure I'd never known existed... while at home, I had the stability and gentle love that I needed... and on my own terms.

Yes, it was highly unorthodox.

But that was the life I now lived.

As Joseph watched Jimmy Kimmel, I closed my eyes and wondered what task three would look like.

And as I did... my pussy tingled in anticipation of tasks number three, four, five, six and seven... since today was still only the beginning.

THE END

Coming next: Part 5 and task 3... some serious pussy licking.