The Training of Cecelia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I bet you just love eating a fat pussy like mine," the woman said, as she squeezed her legs around my head.

"So good," I moaned, before realizing I'd just articulated some words. If she was at all familiar with my voice, then hearing me speaking, as opposed to my uttering moans and groans, would make me far more recognizable!

"I know," she said. "My cunt is delicious."

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm," I agreed, playing it safe again, as I swirled my tongue around and across her clit.

"Finger fuck me while you eat me, bitch," she ordered.

"Okay," I said, again not intending to speak, and I advanced my left hand to her pussy and slid a finger inside.

"Oh yeah, I bet you're one of those top floor bitches," she guessed accurately, as I began fingering her while nibbling on her clit with my lips.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmm," I repeated, admitting that I was indeed a top floor bitch.

"Well I'm a janitor, so I always clean up your shit," she said. "Today you can clean up mine."

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, pumping my finger in and out of her, while working her over with my lips and tongue.

"Oh shit, you're a damn good pussy munching slut," she moaned, as I worked her pussy both on the inside and outside.

Wanting to get her off and taste her cum, I slid a second finger inside her ass, double penetrating her

"Oh fuck, don't stop, you big boss bitch, don't you dare fucking stop," she moaned, her orgasm seeming imminent.

I had no intention of stopping... the rush of hearing her moans, the excitement of being just about to make her come, and the anticipation of tasting her nectar any moment now, all I could think about. At the moment I wasn't some top floor CEO, I was a squalid cunt-licking, hungry lesbian slut who was ready, able, and willing to please pussy after pussy... stranger after stranger, and this arrogant janitor, whoever she was, would just be the first of many today!

"Oh fuck, big boss bitch, oh fuck! Right there, right there! Fucking eat it, you nasty slut!" she bellowed as she came. I pulled my fingers out, and opened my mouth wide to capture the cum leaking out of her.

I lapped up her creamy pussy cum for a good minute, while she just kept leaking and leaking. Finally, she said, "Thanks, big boss bitch. Make sure you lick both your fingers clean. Without hesitating, I did - forgetting that one of them was in a stranger's ass. Fortunately, it was ok."

"Thank you," I said, since I'd enjoyed the thrill of making this woman cum. And to think that a couple of weeks ago, snooty old me wouldn't have given her the time of day! This might sound like a paradox, but eating pussy was making me into a better person.

She laughed as she pulled her legs away, "Dearie, I'm going to figure out which bitch you are, and then I'll bend you over your fancy desk and pound the shit out of that pussy and ass. I bet you would love to feel me use you!"

I didn't respond... even though I wanted to.

I had to wait for a couple of minutes before another pair of legs replaced the first woman's. This time it was a pair of slender black legs, because of her black nylons. Unlike the first woman, she did no talking... none at all.

I leaned forward through my square portal and began licking this new woman's completely shaved pussy. Her scent was almost nonexistent, although I could smell her perfume. But the wetness between her pussy lips began flowing freely with my very first lick.

And for a few minutes... four, perhaps five... I licked her pussy. I took my time, since this pussy was so downright tasty! I explored every crevice of it. I wiggled my tongue up and down on her pussy lips. I stiffened my tongue into the best lance I could manage (Good luck with that, Seesee), and used it to probe her hole. I listened to her soft moans. I encouraged the slow leaking of her pussy as best I could. Eventually, which was a couple more minutes, she darted her hand to her clit, and began rubbing herself frantically. I took that as a nonverbal instruction for me to shift gears into some aggressive licking... jerking my tongue up and down and back and forth between her pussy lips, and at her hole.

"Oooooooh, fuck!" she moaned, and suddenly a massive flood of wetness sprayed all over my face, as she squirted just like you see in the movies (if you watch that kind of movies... I do!) all over me!

I opened wide to catch as much of her artesian fountain of cum as I could, while I felt her wetness soaking my entire face and in my hair - how will I hide that?!

As soon as she'd calmed down sufficiently, she scrambled out of the chair, and left without saying another word.

I stood up and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it and took a few sips... or perhaps gulps is a better word.

I stretched my legs a little (stretched only: there wasn't enough room in the tiny stall to take even a single step), and used a wet wipe to wipe some of the wetness off of my face.

That was all the time I had before another woman sat down in the chair, and this one stuck almost the entirety of both legs through my square portal... and I certainly hadn't expected that to happen! She wasn't wearing any heels on her nylon-clad white feet, and she said haughtily, "Lick my sweaty soles first, bitch. You need to earn the right to eat my pussy!"

I knew this voice! I also recognized her nylons. This was one of the board members I'd met with less than an hour ago: Penny Parker. She was always intense, bitchy and argumentative... just like I'd been (hopefully it was past tense) before Master Paul had come along and pulled my head out of my ass!

Absolutely silently, I cradled her left foot with both hands, raised it to my mouth and licked the sole... which was a little sweaty and salty. The task was demeaning... which I was becoming accustomed to enjoying... the psychological impact of utter submission and humiliation can be fascinating! Don't you agree? (And I hope you also agree that ignoring the 'fourth wall' occasionally is forgivable.)

I licked each and every little niche of her sole.

"Suck each toe individually," she ordered.

I did... finding it a little awkward, and yet a little sensual, licking it like a small cock.

Once I was done with all five toes, she wiggled her other foot while she demanded, "The other foot too."

I replicated my sole licking, and then my five toe sucking. I was really getting into this submissive task, and was enjoying the salty sweat taste.

"Well done," she said, as she pulled her legs out of where they'd been invading my personal space, so she could spread them wide and reveal a trimmed pussy with just a tussle of hair.

My head and shoulders followed her out to her pussy, while I took great pains not to speak at all, or even to make any moaning sounds. If this bitchy harridan recognized my voice, there was no way she wouldn't out me in a New York minute!

So I focused on getting her off and out the door as quickly as possible ... this would definitely not be any lengthy, leisurely lapping!

I went right to her clit and flicked it vigorously, before sucking it between my lips and tugging on it.

"Oh, yes, get right at it," she moaned.

I really worked over that pussy with my mouth... this was one time when the term 'eating pussy' was spot on... I was almost biting it... while I brought two of my fingers to her wet hole and jammed them inside.

"Oh yes, finger bang me!"

She obviously thought I was enjoying myself while I 'serviced' her. Well, she could think anything she liked, so long as she came in a hurry and then got the fuck out of here! I pumped my two fingers inside her pussy, while my lips and tongue kept attacking her swollen clit.

"Oh yes, more," she moaned, "give me more fingers!"

If it'll make you come, bitch, no problem! I obliged... a third finger easily going inside, as I kept up tthefurious pace of my double-pronged attack. ('Double-pronged'. Doesn't that sound so deliciously painful?)

After another minute, her moans getting louder, she demanded, "Shove your entire fist in my cunt!"

My eyes went wide at the demand, but I'd do anything it took to make this slut cum and get out of here! I did as she told me to, and I delightedly watched my entire fist disappear inside her pussy!

"Oh, fuck!" she bellowed. "Yes! Fist fuck me, fist fuck me!"

I pumped my entire fist in and out of her a third of the way up my forearm... while simultaneously maintaining my oral attentions on her clit.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, fuck! Oh God! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she babbled, as her orgasm struck home!

As soon as I felt my hand being soaked in wetness, I pulled it out, which made a sound I can't describe... but the important thing was that my voice took no part in it... and her juices poured out of her, and I lapped them up like the cum-hungry slut I was almost twenty-four-seven these days.

"So good!" she moaned, and she kept twitching, while I kept licking her pussy.

It was a couple more minutes before she said... quite sweetly, actually, shocking the hell of me, "Thanks, that was great!" and she stood up and disappeared.

I looked at my hand... brought it to my mouth... and licked off the excessive wetness.

It wasn't even a minute before another pair of legs popped into view. This woman was wearing socks and runners, and the veins on her legs said she was substantially older than I.

I wondered how old she was... as I leaned through my door and between her legs... I saw completely gray hair. Yet pussy is pussy, just like cock is cock... so I lowered my head and licked her semi-hairy pussy.

"Oooooooh," she moaned, as I parted her pussy lips.

I wondered who she was. I wondered if she was a grandmother. I wondered if I'd ever met her.

As I pondered, I slowly licked her pussy... which was very dry... unlike any of the previous pussies I'd pleasured today.

"Mmmmmmm," she whimpered as I probed her hole... trying to fuck it with my tongue.

I licked her for a good ten or fifteen minutes... her moans gradually increasing... and she didn't speak at all, but her soft moans were unceasing.

Finally, without much of a hint beforehand, her legs straightened out completely, and she came... her pussy juice oozing slowly out of her. I lapped it up leisurely... since unlike almost all the other pussies I'd ever tasted... hers was a slow, constant flow.

"Thank you, honey," the woman said graciously a couple of minutes later, after a leisurely amount of time, while she remained where she was, and enjoyed the afterglow of her gentle orgasm.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm," I responded vocally but nonverbally, doing my best to avoid using any words, or identifying myself in any way whatsoever.

As her legs disappeared, which took a tad more time than the others had... which I certainly didn't begrudge her, the sweet old thing... I stood up, drank some more water, and stretched my legs as best I could in the confined space. I'd left my phone in my office prior to meeting with the board, and then I'd been intercepted by Karen before I could get back into my office, and she'd led me directly here... so I had no idea what time it was, or how long I'd been servicing these strangers... plus one scary woman who I knew all too well, but that encounter had turned out surprisingly well.

I remained standing... not knowing how long I was expected to stay here... although I vaguely recalled Karen telling me she'd cleared my schedule for the entire afternoon.

It was a couple of long minutes before someone else came in to offer me her pussy. She shuffled in with her pantyhose around her ankles as she said, with an accent that was distinctly British, but I didn't recognize her, "Eat my arse first, ya bean-flicker."

My eyes went wide upon hearing the surprising order. And another thing... this was most assuredly not upper-crust British, it was much more like Cockney. And it wasn't the endearing Dick Van Dyke from Mary Poppins Cockney either, it was more like pissed off Millwall Bushwackers Cockney.

"Now, biatch," she ordered, scootching herself a tad closer to me when I didn't leap to obey her order. "Get that tongue bathing my arsehole, ya firtle."

Her mostly unfamiliar non-American terms made everything she said sound nastier somehow, as I knelt before her... placed my hands on her legs, parting them further, taking a good look at her completely shaved pussy, before I leaned my head into a slightly awkward position, and extended my tongue.

"Good ho, get that tongue up in ma arse," she ordered, as I licked her rosebud. I swirled my tongue around it before trying to spear it inside... but to no avail.

"Absobloodylootely, you dumb biatch, lick my arse, get it barry wet," she demanded.

I did the best I could... this position not ideal for a good ass eating... since I had to crane my neck into a rather awkward fashion.

"Here." She handed me something after a couple of minutes of anal tongue bathing.

I looked, and it was a thin vibrator.

I took it, and she ordered, "Turn it on high, and bugger ma arsehole while ya eat ma flange."

"Okay," I said without thinking... oops!... then quickly covered my mouth. Thankfully she didn't say anything else, so there was no need for me to reply. I turned the thin, but long vibrator, nine inches, on high, and poked it against her spit-wet rosebud.

"Just slide it in my arse, ya dumbo," she demanded.

So I did.

I watched it slide easily into her arse. I liked that word!

"Oh yah, bugger my arse! Bugger! Bugger it while ya eat my flange, ya dumbo biatch!" she demanded.

With one hand on the vibrator, I began pumping the toy about seven inches in and out of her arse, as I leaned forward and began licking her wet pussy. Or rather, her 'flange'.

"Oh yah, there ya go, eat ma cunt, bugger ma arse," she moaned as I multitasked... my hand and tongue working together on her two holes.

Her moans were wild... her tongue nasty... many of her terms were unintelligible... but they all turned me on!

"Oh yah, bugger ma arse," and "eat ma flange," and "flick ma bean," and "don't ya bloody stop!" she cried out rapturously, while I continued doing exactly as she demanded... at least when I could figure out what she was saying! I pumped the toy in and out of her arse as it vibrated at high speed, while I simultaneously licked rapidly up, down and sideways between her pussy lips, while also taking turns sucking on her clit (which I believe is what she meant by 'flick ma bean').

"Oh yah, right there," she moaned, "right there, oh fuck, fuck, yah, ya bloody bean-flicking ho," she screamed as her orgasm hit her... a gush of cum spraying out of her cunt and landing on my face.

As usual, I continued licking, savouring the tangy cunt cum... I really couldn't ever get enough of it... regardless of whose pussy cum I was enjoying.

"Yar one nasty biatch," the woman said, as I pulled the toy out of her ass, and saw the small, gaped hole I'd left behind.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I agreed, without saying a word.

"Clean da toy," she ordered.

I took the slender toy and sucked the ass juice off of it... which should have been disgusting, yet as usual, it just turned me on even more. I was beginning to wonder what there was I wouldn't do if someone told me to.

Once it was cleaned, she reached out her hand, and I handed it to her.

"Ta ever so, biatch," she said. "Maybe one day Ahl bugger yar arse."

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, wanting somebody's... anybody's dick in my arse right now... or in my pussy... or fucking my throat...

She disappeared, and I stood up again... this time stretching my neck.

It was a couple more minutes before another pair of legs... a short pair this time... presented a pussy to me.

She seemed to be a Pilipino, based on her skin colour and petite frame... as well as the moans escaping her lips as I licked her.

I wont bore you with the seven (or however many) pussies I pleased next. Over time, they all blurred together.

Pussy after pussy... cum after cum.

Sure, all the moans were at least slightly different, the scents had exotic variances, the tastes subtle alterations... but in essence, it just became a train of mindless excitement as I serviced pussy after pussy. Can 'conveyer belt sex' be a thing? I think I demonstrated that it can be.

A couple more women called me names.

Another one asked me to finger-bang her.

One had a vibrating egg in her pussy when she arrived, and it was still there when she left. Another had a butt plug in her ass with a garter-belt and nylons framing a gorgeous ass.

One squeezed my head so tightly between her legs I was unable to move.

Eventually, there was a knock at the door, and Karen informed me, "Time's up."

"You sure?" I asked dazedly, after standing up and unlocking the door.

"Yes. You only have one more pussy to please."

"Is it yours?" I asked coyly, coming back to life a bit.

"It is," she nodded "But not here."

"Okay," I nodded, as I finished off the second and last bottle of water... and realized I needed to pee. "I need to pee, anyway."

"I imagine so," she said, seeing the two empty bottles. "Just sit down in the next stall and do your business.

I did, and then she said, "Now get dressed, switch off the red lights, and let's go."

"Okay," I said. And I did as she walked out, and I followed her.

We went to the elevator, which was already open.

As if reading my mind, she said, "Yep, I thought of everything."

"So I see," I smiled. I'd always known she was a highly intelligent woman, which was one of the reasons I'd kept her all these years, even if I hadn't treated her as well as I should have. On the other hand, I'd pretty much been making up for it since I'd agreed to become her pet.

We got into the elevator, she pressed the button for the top floor, and the door closed.

"Have fun?" she asked.

"More than I imagined I would," I admitted. "Especially at first. But eventually, I started losing my concentration, and then... I guess it was the last hour or so... everything became pretty much a blur. But even then, it was an exciting blur!"

"That's pretty normal when you keep going for hours and hours, and you were in there for about four-and-a-half hours. But another thing... can you imagine if all those women knew that the slut munching on their pussies was their top boss?"

"No, I can't," I said, the idea a little terrifying. I wasn't at all ashamed of what I'd just done, in fact I was proud of it! But I did want to keep my professional life and my crazier and ever crazier private life as separate as possible... which was becoming a major challenge.

Reaching our floor, we headed out and went directly into my office, which meant going past Janice, a secretary for one of my colleagues, who was sitting at Karen's desk. Janet was one of the sexiest, "girl next door" type I have ever met, with red hair, a killer smile and well-proportioned body. And she always wore skirts and form-fitting blouses that accentuated her modest breasts. I found myself wondering if she knew anything about my new life.

Once we were in my office with the door closed, Karen again read my mind and reassured me, "She doesn't know."

"Good," I said. Then I wondered what she thought the reason was for her doing Karen's job when Karen was obviously still in the building.

Again, before I asked the question, she replied, "We're just very, very good friends."

"Oh," I said, her tone and her emphasis on the adjective very telling me she was more than just a friend-friend.

And yet again before I could say anything, she reassured me, "Don't worry, she's very discrete."

"So she does know?" I asked.