The Training of Cecelia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," she said. "She's my pet and I'm her Mistress, but that's all she knows. For now, anyway. She might put two and two together once I'm done with you."

"Oh," I said. "But you say she's very discrete?"

"Very," she said. Then she ordered, "Knees."

I dropped before her.

She slipped out of her heels before she went to my desk, hopped onto it, and ordered, "Crawl."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as I crawled the few feet to my desk.

"Massage my feet," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, as I knelt and took her left foot in my hands. I massaged her foot softly like I liked having mine massaged... one of my husband Joseph's best skills, and my own favourite one.

"I'm to tell you that Joseph has to help you get dressed up for your date with Master tomorrow," she said.

"Oh, is that task three?" I asked, but then thought it might be task four.

"I don't think so," she said, as I massaged each toe. "He said the lesbian glory hole was the third one."

"Okay," I said.

"Have you pegged Joseph yet?" she asked.

"No," I said, as I began doing her other foot, "but I have bought a strap-on, maybe to do it with."

"Mmmmmm! I think I want to play a part in that," she said.

"Oh?" I asked, a little nervously, but I was also a little curious to know what she was envisioning.

"Yes," she confirmed. "I think it's time he learns not only that you have a Master, but that you also have a Mistress."

"Well, you gorgeous Mistress... I think he'll like that revelation a lot more than the initial one," I joked, as I directed my oral attentions to her silky sheer toes without being told to. The scent was intoxicating!

"Yeah, I agree that he will... that is, until I bend him over and peg him," she said with a chuckle, sounding like she'd already made up her mind.

"Good point. He might not be ready for that," I said with a chuckle myself, as I sucked a toe into my mouth.

"It's inevitable, you know," she told me, and I sensed that was true. "Or perhaps you should be the one pegging him, while I'm fucking your ass."

"You're really full of surprises," I said, uncertain about whether I liked that idea or not... and especially how I'd feel about it when it was happening. Maybe I'd love it! But then again...

"I'll text Master and see what he thinks," she said.

"Good idea," I said, lifting her foot again and sliding my tongue up the sole. One thing I did know: when the decision was made, I wouldn't have any say in it. So my best course of action was just to relax, go with the flow, and trust my Master and Mistress to decide what's best.

"While I do, slither your tongue up my leg and eat my pussy," she ordered, uncrossing her legs and spreading them wide.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, kissing her foot once, and then sliding my tongue up her nylon-clad leg.

"Good slut," she said, as she pulled out her phone and tapped in a text.

Then for a few minutes, I just leisurely licked... taking my time... enjoying the taste of her nectar... listening to her soft moans...

She texted a few times during my lavish lapping, before she seized the back of my neck and pulled me deep into her wetness. I interpreted this nonverbal action as a prompt to change my approach radically. So I leaped into action (metaphorically), and I hungrily lapped her pussy and sucked on her clit (those ones quite literally), and in a couple minutes, she let out a semi-loud scream, and came all over my face. Then I wondered what my face looked like. Would Janice have seen all the cum on my face when I went past her? And even if she hadn't, did she hear that scream just now? Perhaps she was putting two and two together sooner rather than later!

I lapped up Karen's cunt cum for the second time today, still addicted to her sweet taste.

Once she was herself again, she gently pushed my head away and said, "I have some good news and some bad news."

"Oh?" I asked, looking up at her with her wetness all over my lips and face (in addition to the other four-and-a-half hours' worth from all those other women).

"The good news is that he loves the idea of Joseph learning unmistakably that you have a Mistress. As in seeing is believing."

"Okay."

"But he doesn't want your husband pegged," she said, then after a lengthy pause, "at least not yet."

"Okay," I repeated.

"So, let's the two of us meet in your house in half an hour or so," she said. "But first, you need to find out when Joseph will be home."

"Can do," I said.

She climbed down off the desk and asked out of the blue, "Do you want to eat Janice's twat?"

"I will if you want me to."

"No, I want you to decide."

I felt incredibly torn - on one hand, Janet was incredibly sexy in a way I am rarely attracted to a woman. Yet my mind was spinning at the lesbian glory hole in my own building, and that I licked the pussy of so many women that worked for me, and of someone that could get me fired with just a whisper....

"As much as I think I would love it, I think I will pass today"

She said. "Bye the bye, your face is a total wreck. But don't do anything until you leave."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as she walked out and I went to my desk to get a little work done.

Eventually, Karen walked in and said, "Seesee, we need to get going."

"Okay," I nodded.

"I'll meet you at your house in thirty," Karen said to me.

"Okay," I repeated.

"And as soon as you get home, put on something slutty, and the leash and collar set you wore last night for Master," she added.

"Okay," I repeated.

"Okay, what?" she asked.

"Okay, Mistress," I corrected.

"That's better. You will start to get punished if you continue to forget your manners. Now, before you leave, you should clean up," she added. "You look like a fucking whore."

"I am one," I shrugged, as I headed to the ensuite bathroom to see for myself how messed up my face and hair was. My hair was matted from where I got squirted on, and my makeup was a disaster.

I washed my face, wiped my dripping pussy, gave my hair a good brush, and headed home.

I took a quick shower and then put on the three-piece white lingerie set I'd purchased yesterday. It was mostly see-through and very sexy... I latched on some silky sheer white stockings to go with it, but no shoes.

Once I was wearing my sexy white lingerie and had buckled the collar around my neck, I sauntered downstairs, carrying the leash in one hand. My 'doggy gear' didn't perfectly match my outfit the way it had with my black attire, but nevertheless, I felt very sexy.

Joseph texted me he'd be home in half an hour, and I forwarded that information to Karen.

About ten minutes later, Karen arrived. Her outfit, once she'd dropped her trench coat on one end of the couch, was somewhat similar to the lingerie I'd worn last night for Master... all black... although hers was all leather... and very tight... with sexy thigh-high vinyl boots... and it didn't even come close to covering any of her pussy.

I gasped, "Oh my!" I'd only ever seen her at the office before now, so I'd never seen her all sexed up like this before. She was stunning!

"You like?" she asked, posing with her hands on her hips in a way that added to her obvious confidence and sex appeal.

"I love," I said, admiring her sexy dominant attire, my pussy getting wet. Seeing my once apparently sweet, slightly shy secretary fully owning her natural role as a domme in her full dominatrix regalia was more than a little wild!

"I think I can pull this off," she said, as she pointed to the floor, and I surrendered the leash to her.

I dropped into a dog-like sitting posture in front of her, and I agreed, "Oh Mistress, you're already pulling this off!"

She set the large bag of toys she'd brought along with her on the floor, and she asked, as I admired her pussy, "Are you prepared to let Joseph know you have a Mistress?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, looking up at her, as she placed the leash on a small accent table.

"You always have a choice," she said, as she placed the toe of her right boot between my legs and applied some pressure to my pussy.

"I guess I do," I moaned.

"So, I'll ask the question again," she said, moving her boot ever so slyly back and forth, "Are you fully prepared for Joseph to know I'm your Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned.

"This is 100/% your choice," she emphasized.

"Yes it is, Mistress," I said, then wishing to make it very clear that I understood and agreed with her question and her intent, "I am submitting to you as my Mistress by my own free will, and at what I consider the first suitable moment... or sooner if you so decree, I shall explain our hierarchical relationship to my husband of my own accord, and in utter obedience to you."

"Good, very good," she grinned, and she toe-tapped my pussy three times, making me tremble, and then she went into the kitchen. "Do you have any wine?"

"Both Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. The Chardonnay in the fridge and the Cab in the cabinet to the left of the sink," I said, crawling behind her and noticing there was a sexy seam down the back of her stockings. I needed to buy some of those... they really added to the sexiness of her outfit. It was like an unspoken word of sensuality.

She pulled out a bottle from the cab, found a wineglass for reds, and poured herself a glass. "Good choice in wines," she approved.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, glad that she too had good taste in wines.

She swirled the wineglass for a moment before bringing it to her nose and inhaling. "Mmmmmm, very nice bouquet."

"I was thinking the same thing about something else," I retorted, looking at her pussy.

"After this afternoon? You really can't get enough pussy, can you?" she smiled, as she brought the wineglass to her lips and took a sip.

"I wish I could," I said, which was a little bit true. My lust for ultimate submission has tapped into something totally unexplainable. I am constantly hungry for cock and pussy, and it almost doesn't matter whose.... it had indeed consumed my entire being. It had transformed me in a few major ways, and I certainly wasn't complaining! But I also knew it could lead me to stumbling into completely uncontrollable situations. But that concern always got pushed to the background whenever... for instance... I was faced with servicing someone in my office... even someone new, pleasing countless women through a lesbian glory hole, or telling my husband I had both a Master and a Mistress. How can I make sure I don't go too far, and get lost in this surreal existence? How can I make sure that I don't lose control of my life, my career, even my own self.

Sensing what I was thinking, "But do you really wish that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, I love everything that's been happening, and my newfound discovery of who I am," I said, "but a part of me is getting more nervous about the increasing risks I keep taking."

"That's only natural, and frankly, I would be very concerned if you were not thinking about that" she sympathized, as she strolled back to the living room while I crawled behind her.

As she sat down on my couch and crossed her legs, she continued, "But there's a critical aspect, which is developing complete trust in your Master and Mistress. You need to be dead certain that we have your best interests at heart, and that we know what's best for you, especially at those times when it looks, and even feels, like the opposite is true. Which of course places a huge responsibility on us. It's imperative for us to be worthy of your trust at all times, and believe me, we don't take that responsibility at all lightly. While Master Paul and I did not know of each other's kinks and backgrounds, you have gotten lucky that we both view this as a lifestyle for us, and take it very seriously. We will hurt you, but never harm you"

"I understand," I said.

"Do you?" she asked, sipping her wine.

I do. Especially the part about your ability and determination to live up to my growing trust in both of you," I nodded, and I did trust them more every day.

"But I do not understand the difference between hurt me and harm me, can you explain that please Mistress?

"Of course pet. As you get spanked, or used, fucked, etc, there is physical discomfort. There may even be significant pain; however, none of that will be long-term, or be psychological that you can't handle. That would be harming you. Master Paul will cover that more with you. Does that help?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress"

"Good," she nodded, "because allowing us to push you to your limits and beyond is a key element in your journey."

"Like requiring me to eat your pussy in front of my husband?" I asked playfully.

"For instance," she grinned, as she uncrossed her legs.

"May I?" I asked.

"May you what?"

"May I please lick your pussy?" I asked, staring at her inviting lower lips.

"And you'll continue doing whatever I tell you to when Joseph gets home?" she asked.

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded.

"Good girl," she said, parting her legs a little wider. "But take your time. For now, this is a marathon, not a sprint."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as I crawled between her legs and extended my tongue... slowly... leisurely... exploring her pussy.

Even after all the delicious pussies I'd devoured today, there was no doubt that hers was my favourite. I told her so between slow leisurely licks, "God, I love your pussy. Even after all the pussies you assigned me to pleasure today, yours is still the one I crave."

"And you're becoming my favourite pet," she smiled warmly, as she sipped her wine.

"Becoming?" I asked with a pout.

"Oh dear. Now you look like a lost puppy," she teased.

"Well, I do need an owner... or two," I smiled, as I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Oh!" she moaned, my sudden touchdown unexpected.

"What will it take to actually be your favourite pet?" I asked as I traced my tongue around her pussy lips.

"100% obedience."

"Haven't I given you that already?" I asked. I thought I'd been very obedient... especially today.

"Oh, you're well on your way," she nodded slightly, "and what will happen tonight is the next step in your journey. But it's called a journey for good reason... it takes time, and because of the very nature of things, your progress can't be too rushed."

"Yes, Mistress, that makes sense," I agreed as I resumed exploring her sweet, addictive pussy. I'd do anything to become her best pet... no matter how long it took me.

"Good girl," she purred, her hand gently going through my hair, petting and stroking me.

A few minutes later I heard the garage door open and close.

"He's home," she said.

"So he is," I replied, not stopping, or even pausing what I was doing. I was fully prepared to get caught in the act. I was prepared to tell my husband the news that I didn't only have a Master, but also a Mistress. I sensed he'd take this additional information substantially better than the earlier news that I was regularly fucking another man.

"Let me do most of the talking," she said, as she parted her legs a little wider... and as I probed her lovely, wet hole.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, excited about what was about to transpire. After already telling my husband I was fucking another man, this next step should go down a whole lot better.

It was a couple of excruciating minutes for me, before he came into the house.

"Call him in here," she ordered in a whisper.

"Honey, will you please come into the living room?" I called out, and then she grabbed my head and pushed me once again deep into her oasis of heaven.

"Okay," he called back.

A moment later I heard him gasp, and then Karen said in a low, sultry voice, "Welcome home, Joseph."

I wished I could have witnessed his shocked face, but alas, I couldn't. Instead, I just continued licking my secretary's pussy while she began chatting with my husband.

"Um, I...." he began.

"Joseph, kindly allow me to walk you through this introduction to your new life. First I want to ask you a few questions; is that okay?"

"Ummm... okay," he mumbled.

"Thank you," she said rather formally, as if this was a ritual. First, you know Cecelia has a Master, and she not only has sex with him, but she obeys him totally. Correct?"

"Yes," he said sheepishly, so quietly I could barely hear him.

"And once you overcame some initial doubts, you're now okay with this man fucking your hot wife on a regular basis?" Karen continued.

There was a long pause before Joseph responded, still in a quiet, humiliated tone, "Yes."

"Louder, if you please," Karen ordered, in a firm, steady tone.

"Yes," my husband repeated more loudly, instinctively obeying her command.

"Yes, what?" Karen asked, enhancing my husband's humiliation. "Please deliver a complete sentence."

"Yes, I'm okay with my wife fucking her Master," he said. "It's a lot better than losing her completely."

"Agreed. And you understand that he owns her?" she asked.

"Yes," he repeated.

"And that she also has a Mistress?"

"That's news to me, but based on what she's doing right now, I guess she does."

"Your guess is correct. Are you okay with her having a Mistress?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'm okay with my wife having a Mistress," my husband agreed. "For the same reason as before. But I can't truthfully say that I'm happy about any of this."

"Okay, point taken that you're unhappy. But at least for now, are you willing to play along?"

"Yes, I am."

"That's acceptable for now. And if you can take my word for it, please believe that eventually, you'll become happy with all of this. Understood?"

Yes, ma'am. I don't totally believe you quite yet, but for the sake of my marriage, I'll do my best to keep an open mind."

"Excellent! Next point. Do you understand that not only does her Master own her, but so do I?"

"I do now."

"Good," she said. "Now to make everything crystal clear. Whenever I'm with you, not only is your wife my pet, but so are you. And you're required to do whatever I tell you to do whenever we're together."

"I am?" he asked, while I listened with great curiosity. I could tell this was a crucial step in his progress, if he was up to it.

"Yes, you are, and you must. Now come here and kneel beside your wife," she ordered.

"Okay," he said, sounding very unsure of himself. But what I didn't hear was the slightest hint of him balking, of refusing to obey her. Which I thought was very encouraging.

"Tell him everything is okay, slut," Karen ordered me. She released my head, which her hand had been gripping securely throughout this conversation so far.

I turned my upper body around to more or less face him, and I looked up at him with Karen's pussy juice all over my face. "My Mistress Karen is now your Mistress too, sweetheart. You will do whatever she says without hesitation. I love you, and I want you to join me in my journey, even though your role will be very different from mine. And to recapitulate, I require you to do whatever she tells you to whenever she's with us. Is that understood, and do you agree?" I finished, using a firm, wifely tone that brooked no argument.

"Yes, honey. I understand, and I agree," he said, gazing at me with an unreadable expression.

"Good. Now fucking get over here and kneel next to me, like our Mistress ordered you to," I instructed, before immediately returning my face and most of my attention to the sweet pussy that was always calling my name.

"Good boy," Karen said in a soft, sensual voice, which told me he'd obeyed both her and me.

"Remove my boots while your wife continues eating my pussy," she ordered.

"Okay," he said.