The Training of Cecelia Ch. 05

Story Info
Task 3: Lesbian gloryhole; hubby caged, lesbian cucked.
12.2k words
4.57
17.6k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Task 3: Lesbian gloryhole; hubby caged, lesbian cucked.

Note 1: Thanks to TigerSir for suggesting this novella and many of its themes, and for pushing my limits a little.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and TigerSir for editing this ambitious saga.

Note 3: This is part five of what I'm certain will become a lengthy novella. Also, although it contains a lot of typical silkstockingslover themes, this one digs deeper into BDSM than I usually venture.

In part one, Cecelia, a CEO with a major ego, is put in her place by a company fixer who sees past her strong-willed female persona to her natural submissive nature, and he begins training her to be a completely submissive slut.

In part two, Cecelia has spent the night at her Master's house, and the next morning she learns the pleasures of bondage, delayed orgasms and anal sex. She also agrees to fulfill seven (as yet unrevealed) tasks over the next seven days for Master Paul.

In part three, Cecelia continues her journey with Master Paul and fulfills task one: convincing her husband to agree to an open marriage.

In part four, Cecelia goes shopping for a leash and collar, after some nipple clamp play she comes this close to a surprise orgasm (which surprises or not, are strictly forbidden without Master Paul's explicit permission), and that night she services six men's cocks under his supervision, in her first bukkake.

.....

.....

.....

The Training of Cecelia Ch. 5

WEDNESDAY

I woke up in my husband's arms a little after one in the morning.

I rolled over and drifted back to sleep, smiling contentedly at the two polar opposite lives I was living... or three, if you counted my role as a CEO.

When I woke up a few hours later... after a surprisingly good sleep... my husband's arms still wrapped lovingly around me... I smiled again, the same as before - this time aware that my jaw ached from all the cock I sucked the night before. Even though I washed my face and brushed my teeth thoroughly, I could still imagine all that cum, and I felt my pussy tingling.

I really could have it all!

I slithered out from under his arm, took a shower, and slipped into some mocha coloured thigh high stockings and a conservative black skirt and blue blouse. I gave my husband a kiss on the cheek and headed to work... I had a lot to do today.

I got to work after going through the Starbucks drive-thru, and arrived before anyone else did.

I'd been working for over thirty minutes before Karen came into my office. "Good morning, slut."

"Good morning, Mistress," I replied, while I continued responding to an email.

"Have breakfast yet?" she asked, coming over to my desk.

"A bagel," I said.

"Then you must still be hungry," she said, rolling my chair back, pushing my laptop out of the way, hiking up her dress, hopping onto my desk, spreading her legs, and snapping her fingers.

I rolled my chair back to where it was before, leaned forward, and began licking my secretary's pussy.

"I really love having my own personal pussy muncher," she said, as I explored her pussy.

"I really enjoy having a tasty pussy to munch on every morning," I said, "although I like it even more when you've done some sweating, and then I can really get lost in your sweet scent."

"That's good to know," she said as her fingers combed through my hair.

"You just taste so fucking good!" I said, as I probed her delicious hole.

"I've been told that some of your other employees."

"I can't believe there's been sexual impropriety going on in our company for all this time," I said, between my eager licking.

"This building is just full of secrets," she said with a soft moan.

"So I'm learning," I said, as I flicked her clit, making her legs twitch.

"Ya think? What I think is you'll learn a lot more about sexual impropriety today," she said with a moan, her tone signaling that she knew some things that I didn't... yet.

"Mmmmmmmm," I responded, curious to know what she was still hiding from me but apparently not for much longer.

"Now get me off, slut," she ordered, pulling my head deep between her legs and into her wetness.

My face plastered against her pussy, her hand shoving on the back of my head, I did as I was told... shifting from probing and teasing to aggression and pleasing.

"Oh, yes! Don't you stop, you cunt-munching CEO," she ordered, as she ground her hips up and down on my face.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I devoured her delicious pussy and worked to get her off, in part so I could taste the full flood of her sweet, addicting nectar. Yes, I loved my utter submission to Master Paul and all the crazy that journey encompassed, yet my equally unlimited submission to Mistress Karen was also exhilarating. Sucking cock and eating pussy were two very different tasks... very different explorations... yet the thrill of getting a man or a woman off was equally exhilarating.

"Oh yes, I love riding this face so much," she moaned, as she really ground on my face.

Another minute of my licking and sucking and her grinding, and I could feel her wetness splashing against my face as her orgasm erupted, and I hungrily lapped up the Karen-cum I was rapidly becoming addicted to.

Once she'd finished quivering, she let go of my head and said, gazing possessively down at me and my wet face, "I'm really enjoying our new working relationship!"

"So am I," I agreed, as I licked between her pussy lips.

"No more of that for now," she said, pushing me away. "I have to pee."

"Okay," I said, rolling back to allow her enough room to climb down from my desk.

She did, and said, "When Master Paul pounded my asshole on your desk yesterday, he gave me the instructions for your task three."

"You're getting sodomized on my desk while I'm out of the office?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, since you're enrolled in his pet training and orgasm suppression course, I guess I'm his substitute three-hole fuck toy for now," she grinned.

"I hope your onerous duties aren't too much of an inconvenience," I teased, a little jealous of her getting Master's dick up her asshole, while I was just their shared pussy eating, cock sucking, cum-less pet.

"The things I do for you - maybe next time I will let you eat his cum from my ass," she sighed playfully.

"I guess I owe you one," I said as she proceeded towards the door, and I rolled my chair back to my desk to finish dealing with my remaining emails before the two morning meetings I'd scheduled.

"And I own you today," she tossed back over her shoulder.

As she was opening the door, I sang out, "What's today's task?"

Stopping at the door, she turned around and said unhelpfully, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

"You know how I hate surprises," I objected.

"Given the new course of your life, what you hate or love is no longer of any fucking significance is it?" she asked, although her tone was playful. In fact, she added, "Or in your case, it's no longer of any fuck-less significance."

"You're right, Mistress," I agreed with a sigh, no longer in the mood for bantering. "Your obedient slut's preferences don't matter anymore."

"Good. Today is going to be a fun day," she assured me, before leaving me in a state of melancholic curiosity.

I sighed in frustration at not knowing what was in store for me. I reminded myself that trusted Karen would exercise some discretion and wisdom in the way she dealt with the delicate new hierarchy that had been established between us, and maybe that reminder helped.

I finished my emails, then I went into my ensuite washroom to freshen up and fix my makeup, since I looked like I'd had my face buried in someone's pussy until they came on it, and I was reading through a new proposal when there was a knock on the door.

When I called out officiously, "Come," Karen came in and announced, now in her respectful secretary mode, "Mrs. Durden, your ten o'clock appointment is here."

"Thank you Mrs. Walden," I replied formally, both of us able to shift from one hierarchy to another as required.

During the next hour, I met with Mr. Jones about our potential new operation in London before meeting with several board members to update them about a variety of items, including a few details about our possible new London location.

When I was returning to my office, but before I went in, Karen asked from her desk, very informally this time, which I thought nothing of, since nobody else was present, "Ready for your lunchtime meeting?"

"I have a lunchtime meeting?" I asked, unaware that I had any other meetings today.

"I didn't enter It into the schedule," she explained. "It's very hush hush."

"Oh," I replied.

"But it will take up a large part of your afternoon," she added.

"Oh," I repeated, a little unsure of what she meant. I sensed it was something sexual, but her tone didn't wasn't giving anything away. Which she loved to do... keep me off balance

"In fact, I've cleared your entire afternoon schedule for your task number three."

"Oh," I said for a third time.

"I hope you're hungry."

"I haven't eaten anything at all since my morning snack."

"Excellent. Because this task will constitute a full banquet," she foreshadowed as she got up from her desk. "Follow me."

I did.

We went to the elevator.

Down to the second floor.

We got off, and she led me to Suite 203, just past the ladies' bathroom for that floor.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said mysteriously, as she used a key card to enter an office that looked a lot more like a break room. It contained a couple of ancient tables in the centre of the room, with folding legs and about a dozen steel folding chairs arranged around them, a couple of couches backed against two of the walls, a small stainless steel sink, with a tiny fridge on the counter next to it, along with a coffeemaker and a dozen coffee mugs, creamers packets of sugar, and a flat-screen television hanging on the wall that looked like it had cost more than all the other furnishings combined, even though televisions don't cost much these days.

"I'm confused," I said. "What is this place?"

"You approved the repurposing of this room," she said.

"I did?"

"You did," she nodded, "although I doubt that you had a clue as to why, at the time."

"I don't recall doing it at all," I said.

"It was almost a year ago," she said. "When I got you to authorize a relaxation room for the staff. As you can see, it cost very little money."

"Okay, I vaguely recall that now."

"Over time, it's has become a place to indeed relax, but also to really relax, on occasion."

"Really?"

"Yes, follow me," she said again, leading me to a door labeled 'Ladies' I hadn't noticed when I walked into this office... or rather, into this 'relaxation room'.

"What's this?" I asked, as we entered a restroom with three private stalls and a few sinks and mirrors on the opposite wall, all of which wasn't the least bit unusual. But I also saw an old, threadbare, but comfortable-looking easy chair facing the furthest stall door, and that stall had a square sliding panel in it, which was shoulder width and height, the bottom of which was a bit higher than the seat of the chair. The door and walls of that particular stall (and one side of the adjacent stall) extended from almost the floor to the ceiling, so unless the panel was opened, there wasn't the slightest sign of whomever might be inside.

"It's a lesbian glory hole."

"What?" I asked, even though I'd heard her quite clearly.

"A lesbian glory hole," she repeated. "With you doing the honours as your task three. Or in other words, the banquet I mentioned. Now for obvious reasons, it can't be as anonymous as a traditional glory hole, which is why the blindfolds."

I looked where she was pointing, and next to the door we'd entered through, I saw a shelf on the wall with a cardboard box containing several blindfolds.

"They all seem to have some extra fabric," I noticed.

"Yes, they cover the wearer's face completely. That way, not only do they conceal the carpet muncher's identity from themselves, but they also conceal their identity from the muncher. And although there's lots of face-to-face camaraderie and bawdy jokes and such in the relaxation room, I've instated a policy that whoever is serving them shouldn't learn who they are. Because you'll be performing such a personal service for them, I want to safeguard everyone against forming any emotional attachments... in either direction."

"I see," I said, intrigued by what I was seeing and hearing, and perplexed by how this room could be a feature of this building and yet I never knew about it. Although in fairness to myself, this floor wasn't one I'd ever visit, since except for this little suite, which appeared totally nondescript from the hallway, we didn't lease any space at all on the bottom ten floors of the building.

"I should mention this facility is available not only to our female staff, all of whom... except for you, until now... are fully aware of it and its amenities, but it's also available to serve select other women working in the building, and even to a few select women living or working in the surrounding neighborhood," she said. "No men at all are aware of this little playhouse, except of course for Master Paul, who always manages to know everything about everything."

"Really?"

"Yes, among those in the know, this bathroom has a widespread reputation for being both a place to get your pussy licked, or for you to lick lots of pussy."

"So why wasn't I told about it until now?"

"Because, my dear slut, until about a week ago, you've been such a stick-up-the-butt hard ass, you've been the enemy. So there was no way we wanted you to know about it!"

"Okay, that's fair enough," I agreed. "But I can't believe something like this exists anywhere, never mind in our building!"

"Do you consider it objectionable?"

"You know me better than that. I'm shocked, but I can't claim that I'm appalled."

"That's what I thought. Now let me show you where you'll be working."

"Okay," I agreed, being quite curious.

"Plus, it's almost lunchtime, your clients should start arriving very soon, and I don't think they should catch sight of who you are," she added.

"Good point. So it's usually empty this time of day?" I asked.

"No, there's almost always at least a pussy or two being serviced or waiting to be serviced," she said. "But everyone who knows about this convenience belongs to a text group that I maintain, and I notified them all it would be closed 'for maintenance' today until 12:15. So after you?"

"Okay." I squeezed past the easy chair, opened the door, and saw there wasn't any toilet in this stall, although I assumed the other two stalls had one. Instead, there was a soft cushion on the floor for my knees... which I thought was very thoughtful. There was also a small shelf on the right-hand wall with two bottles of water on it... a liter each... as well as a box of wet naps and some lube. The sliding panel could only be opened from inside the stall. So with all that in place, if my mission today was to serve as a dirty slut, eager to lick the pussies of all comers, at least I'd be a comfortable dirty slut!

"The lady janitors make sure to keep this little suite clean and comfortable," she said.

"So they all know about this?"

"Of course! They deserve to relax and enjoy some orgasms just as much as anyone else."

"I agree," I said. Then I noticed a large red button installed on the wall on the opposite side of the shelf. "What's that for?"

"Oh, I didn't mention the lights," she said. "When you press that button, red lights go on in this bathroom and in the relaxation room, and an automatic notification goes out to the text group, informing everyone that someone is available to serve them. When you press it again, the lights go off, and a different text message goes out."

"And I 'serve' them," I chuckled softly.

"Yes, it's a pretty accurate term," she said, as she squeezed in beside me in this stall that wasn't supposed to accommodate two, and she pressed the button. "Now take off that nice dress and hang it on that hook on the wall, along with anything else you don't want to get mussed and soiled, and get comfortable; you're going to be in here for a while. Master Paul wants you to serve as many pussies as possible this afternoon."

As I stripped all the way down to my stockings and knelt on the cushion, I asked, "What's with the lube?"

"Oh yes, that! It will be your biggest challenge this afternoon, since you're not allowed any orgasms. Sometimes someone brings along a strap-on to do some fucking," she said. As a wicked smile crossed her face, she added, "That someone is often me."

"Oh dear! A saleswoman named Mary in the sex shop I was in yesterday afternoon almost surprised me with a mammoth orgasm by using some nipple clamps on me. I just managed to fight it off by the skin of my teeth!"

Karen laughed. "As I said, that will be your biggest challenge this afternoon. But don't worry too much, if you do get fucked today, it won't be by me. My plan is to fuck the shit out of you with my two-foot-long double-ended dildo! But we won't do that until you're allowed to come freely," she promised.

"I can't wait!" I said.

"Nor can I! By the way, when you switch those 'ready to serve' lights off, everyone in either of these two rooms will immediately put on their blindfolds, and you'll have five minutes to make your escape unobserved," she explained.

"You've really thought of everything!"

"I really have," she said smugly, just as the door opened, and someone started coming in. "Have fun," she said, actually patting my head to show I was her 'good girl', before she hurriedly opened the panel in the stall's door for me, closed the door itself, and left.

I quickly stood up, locked the door (which could only be done from inside the stall) and returned to my position on my knees, as a woman with large legs appeared and felt her way into sitting down in the chair. Feeling cautious, I checked, and I was relieved to see she was indeed wearing her overlarge blindfold. I couldn't see her face, and she couldn't see mine. Perfect.

I knew the task I was about to dive into was extreme, but my mouth was already watering with anticipation just to eat some stranger's pussy... or... as crazy as it seemed... this could be one of the employees I worked closely with... or perhaps even someone on the board!

"Get licking, bitch," the woman said in a deep, husky voice that I didn't recognize.

I didn't say a word as I leaned through the portal in the door far enough to get my mouth between the woman's legs, and I encountered a rather hairy pussy. I could smell her scent, which was quite strong, a little pungent, and certainly not the bouquet from heaven that was Karen's, as I tried to forge a path to her pussy through her jungle of pubes.

I started licking... getting a few hairs in my mouth and my nostrils, which tickled a bit, as I gradually succeeded in creating a relatively empty clearing around her big pussy lips.

"There you go, bitch," she approved, as I started licking up and down through the area I'd cleared.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, in wordless acknowledgment that I was enjoying licking her.

"Do you like this fat pussy, slut?" she asked, as I licked between her thick pussy lips.

"Mmmmm, hmmmmmm," I confirmed, hopefully anonymously, as I kept licking her very wet twat, and inhaled her strong scent.