The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ummm," said the nurse, obviously uncomfortable and not quite sure what to say, "well, patients can experience a variety of...umm...height adjustments after...after this surgery. But I can assure you that he's fine, Mrs. Stintum. The...the surgery was a success."

Jeff's mom looked at the nurse and then down to Jeff, a hardened expression on her face. But after a few moments it relaxed, and she breathed a little easier.

"Well ok," she said, making an effort to smile down at Jeff. "Ok, if...if you say so."

"I understand it can come as a bit of a shock," said the nurse kindly as she helped escort Jeff towards the open door, "but even though he's a bit shorter now, he won't be in any more pain, and he's safe from the danger of his joints collapsing in on him." She smiled down at Jeff and patted him on the head. "You'll have these healthy joints for at least 20 years, Jeff."

"Well, that's all that matters, really," said his father happily from his chair.

"Yes, that's all that matters," repeated his mother, bending down to look at him. "You'll always be our sweet little son, Jeff, and...well, now it's kinda come true in more ways than one, right? You're our little son!" And she laughed warmly down at him, pinching his cheek affectionately. Jeff was overwhelmed by how big everything looked and failed to react.

"S-sorry," said his mother, standing up again, still laughing a bit. "I don't mean to embarrass you, Jeff. It's just...well...this'll all take some getting used to, right?"

"Oh don't worry," said the nurse, "it seems strange now but you all won't even be thinking about it before too long."

A few hours later Jeff was in his parents' car, on the way back to their house. He was completely in a daze. As soon as they got home, Jeff went into his room and locked the door with difficulty, navigating all the motions with his crutches. He was trying hard not to think about Sarah...how much he missed her...how afraid he was of her...how horrified he felt at the thought that maybe she had done something to him during his surgery. But his mind was fixed on one thing right now. He found the ruler that he used to measure his dick with. He held it up carefully to the wall, measuring one, two, three, four, five feet, marking each foot with a pen on the wall. Then he stood up in his crutches as tall as he could and marked where the top of his head hit the wall. He turned around to look, his heart pounding. It was under the 5-foot mark. He breathlessly measured the difference, his cock rising up as he did. A whole inch under. He was 4'11.

12