The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dancing, cowboy," said Sarah softly. "Or get out."

Jack instantly did as he was told, awkwardly swaying his body back and forth. Sarah smiled and strode over to him, standing behind him as he continued to dance.

"Well Jeff, whaddya think?" Sarah asked brightly. She put her hands on Jack's shoulders as he kept dancing. It was incredible. His head barely came up to the bottom of her shoulders. Her massive breasts hung over both of his shoulders, each of them completely dwarfing his head. Her thick hips extended out well beyond either side of him, almost at the level of his nipples.

"He...he looks small next to you," said Jeff, marveling that he didn't actually stutter.

"He does, doesn't he?" said Sarah, nodding. "Come over here, Jeff." Jeff obligingly crawled over. In the midst of his dance, Jack shrank back, as if in fear of Jeff's approaching form. Sarah grasped him even tighter by the shoulders, preventing him from retreating.

"Aww Jeff, look at this! The big bad police officer is afraid of you!" laughed Sarah. Jeff had crawled up to her, and once again rose to a kneeling position on his knees next to Sarah's calf. Inwardly, he wondered whether Sarah's calf alone was as thick as his torso.

"Ok Jeff, I give you special permission to stand now," said Sarah. Jeff rose up, not taking long to reach his full height of 4'11. He had seen how tiny Jack looked next to Sarah, but now that Jeff was standing next to both of them, he realized how completely he was dwarfed. Sarah's massive hips curved and rose above his shoulders, and he saw that he was staring straight into the lowest group of her abdominal muscles, gently defined under her feminine bulk. The top of his head didn't even reach the underside of her breasts. The black line of her lingerie was right at his nose, an inch or two beneath his eyes. Jeff didn't even look at Jack — he was too absorbed by Sarah's enormity.

"Hmmm, wow, this is nice!" hummed Sarah from far above. She wrapped her hand around Jeff's neck, her fingers going just over three quarters around it, and massaged it softly.

"I don't want — " came Jack's halted, troubled voice, and Jeff felt a stab of anxiety. But Sarah immediately cut him off.

"Jack, if you speak out of turn again, I'm going to throw you out myself," said Sarah. "And there won't be any coming back. I don't have the time. You understand?"

Jeff ventured a glance up at the naked cop, who looked huge enough to Jeff, since his eyes were even with the middle of Jack's chest. Jack paused for a second and bowed his head slightly, nodding.

"Good," said Sarah from above. "Now stop dancing for a moment, Jack. Turn toward the kitchen, ok? You too Jeff. All right, now everybody smiiillleeee!"

Three rapid flashes of light suddenly flared from the dark kitchen, and moments later Savannah had emerged from the black void. Jack was about to make an incredulous, choking noise, but silenced himself. Savannah was waving her phone back and forth, smiling broadly.

"Got at least one good one, Sarah!" she said, indicating to her phone that had just taken a few pictures. "And I just emailed them to both of us, just in case, you know."

"Can't wait to see them!' said Sarah. She crouched down behind both Jeff and Jack, so that her head was still rising high above Jack's, but so she could put one hand each comfortably around both their outer shoulders. She pulled them in towards her.

"Wow, Sarah, you're bigger than both of them combined...easy!" said Savannah.

"Well, that's not saying too much, when you've got a little half-person here!" laughed Sarah, jostling Jeff's whole body playfully with her big hand. "Ok! Now that everyone's here, the real fun begins!"

12