The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 34

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Humiliation.
8.8k words
3.86
10.3k
5

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 34: Play Time

"Ooooo yessss — this is what I've been waiting for!" Savannah's deep, rich voice cut through the persistent throb of the bass music as she sauntered and shimmied her big hips, putting one thick leg exaggeratedly in front of the other. Her dark red hair framed her heart-shaped face...luscious waves of dark crimson that blended seamlessly with the low flickering light of the candles. Her thick, curvy body seemed to be almost bursting from her tight, mid-thigh black dress as she slowly and flirtatiously approached the trio in the living room, as if she was walking on a catwalk. Even though Jeff could feel Sarah's huge hand encompassing about half his upper back as she held him tightly by the shoulder, he was momentarily bewitched by Savannah's form emerging from the kitchen. She was exquisitely curvy, and the sexy spring and jaunt in her bare feet made clear that she had been looking forward to this for a long time.

But even as Savannah approached, Jeff was immediately reminded who was behind him...who was running the show. He felt Sarah's massive hand suddenly squeeze and knead his neck and upper back again, and his scrawny knees buckled a little under her pressure. She was bent down behind both him and Jack Hanson, the police officer who was now completely out of his element, and under strict orders not to speak out of turn, on pain of being thrown out of the house before all the "real fun" began. Jack and Jeff were both completely naked, and Sarah had them both in a vice-like grip as she crouched behind them, kneading her strong fingers into both of them as she watched Savannah approach.

"Mmmm, look at her, guys!" breathed Sarah from behind them. Her hands went a little faster, and a little deeper, into their shoulders, and now Jack too was buckling from the pressure. Despite standing at 6'1, he was totally dwarfed by Sarah's towering 7'1-and-a-half frame in her heels. Even crouching down behind him like she was (so she could be low enough to squeeze and knead the hapless, 4'11 Jeff's back as well), she still stood a good few inches taller than him, and, next to her, everything of his seemed small...his torso, his arms, his legs, even his head. It didn't matter that he was a big, heavily-muscled police officer. Sarah was just too big and strong.

"Haha, looks like they can't really take the pressure, Sarah," laughed Savannah as she came up to them.

"What pressure?" asked Sarah. "I'm hardly even doing anything right now."

"Well, maybe to you, you're not," chuckled Savannah. "But look at poor little Jeff over here. It looks like his little legs are gonna crumble."

"Ooohh, I'm sorry little guy!" came Sarah's gentle voice as she bent down even farther, speaking directly into Jeff's ear as she eased up on him. Jeff felt her huge naked breast suddenly smush into his back and travel down slowly, eventually engulfing almost three-quarters of his back's surface area. Her hard nipple felt like a small rounded fist that was pushing itself insistently down into his gaunt flesh, and Jeff even felt it move some of the bones in his shoulder as it passed over them. "I didn't realize I was massaging so hard. Haha, just seeing Savannah strutting up to us like that...whooo! Yeah, that kind of got me going! What do you think about Savannah, Jeff? Do you think she's hot?"

"Of...of course," said Jeff, trying to sound as collected as possible with Sarah's plush lips tickling his ear. He squeezed his eyes shut but then managed to open them and look up at Savannah. She was standing quite close to him now, just a couple feet away, with her hands on her big hips, as they cocked to one side. Savannah stood just around 5'10, and Jeff's eyes were even with the nipples of her breasts, which he could see poking out from her tight black dress. With almost surreal attentiveness, since he was in the heart of an intense situation, Jeff suddenly became aware that Savannah was squeezing and un-squeezing her hands into her hips, almost like she was massaging them in preparation. The muscles in her forearms, under a plush layer of solid feminine bulk, flexed and un-flexed along with her hands, and Jeff could see the skull tattoos on her forearms expanding and contracting, and the snakes lengthening and shortening...it looked like the snakes were actually moving.

"Of course you do — look at her!" laughed Sarah. Jeff suddenly felt the firm pillow of Sarah's mammoth breast slide up off his back (her hard nipple once again rearranging the bones in his shoulder) as she stood back up to her full height. His back had quickly warmed to the heat of Sarah's huge breast, but now that it was gone he felt cold and empty. Sarah seemed to realize what was going on, and as she stood up, she wrapped her hand lovingly around the side of Jeff's head and pulled him backward with a patient ease. It may have been a slight motion for Sarah, but Jeff actually stumbled backward a couple paces, right into the firm pillar of her thigh that rose up to his shoulders. Sarah's hand easily engulfed the whole side of Jeff's head, and she cupped her long fingers under his chin, urging him to lounge back into the plush cushion of her abdomen. Jeff took a deep breath as he felt the fleshy underside of her stomach against the back of his head, and opened his mouth slightly as he sighed into her, totally overtaken. His eyes were just about even with her belly button...no...wait...it was actually a bit higher. He was looking up slightly...at her belly button. Jeff immediately felt that crazy combination of hopeless weakness buzzing and pricking through his entire body, and yet with that same helplessness came an incredible lust that set his heart on fire. His cock was completely erect within moments.

"And what about you?" asked Sarah, turning to Jack as her strong hand continued to knead into his shoulder with assertive force. "What do you think of my friend here, Jack? Her name is Savannah. You can say hi to her."

"H-hi...Savannah," came Jack's croaking voice. Even in the state of searing arousal he was in, Jeff could tell that Jack was in a state of immense confusion. He definitely seemed to be reconsidering what he had gotten himself into.

Sarah was determined to set everything up right, so that this police officer would do everything she wanted him to. It was a delicate, tricky business, and the scene had gotten close to breaking down a couple times already. This was the key part, she knew. This was when everything was going to be decided, and either come together, or come apart. And she was far too horny to lose one of her two sturdier pieces.

"Well, tell me what you think of her," said Sarah, shifting from her intense kneading to gentle caressing on his neck.

"She's...she's very pretty," said Jack truthfully. He didn't know what the hell was going on...he felt like he was in some kind of surreal dream...but Sarah had bewitched him, and he was willing to put up with this bizarre, tiny, bony man-child if it meant that he could experience again what Sarah's mouth had done to him. The entrance of this new, voluptuous, edgy, and alluring woman was definitely not hurting, either. Jack chose to forget the sudden flashes from the darkness when Savannah had taken his picture. He wouldn't have minded so much being pictured naked with this amazonian goddess standing bare-breasted behind him in her lingerie and high heels, but he really, really didn't want to be associated with this Jeff figure, who unfortunately was also naked and in the picture. But Jack chased away those worries. It was easy to forget, with Sarah's red nails and big, soft fingers lightly scratching and caressing his neck.

"Yes?" asked Sarah, making it clear that she wanted him to elaborate. Her fingers went a little faster.

"She's...uh..." and suddenly Jack felt an injection of confidence, since Sarah was allowing him to speak, and his voice took on a more confident tone. "She's reaallyy nice and thick," he said, smiling at Savannah, whose eyebrows had gone up in response. She looked up at Sarah and grinned, and then lowered her eyes a little to look back at Jack. She turned and gyrated herself over a couple steps to him.

"And...and she's got great breasts," added Jack eagerly. "I mean, like...great."

"Oh yeah?" asked Savannah, giving Jack a toothy smile as she stared a few inches up into his eyes. "You like my breasts?"

"Yeah!" burst out Jack, starting to laugh. Sarah tightened her hand around his right shoulder, and his laughing immediately stopped.

"Easy there, little guy," she said, giving his shoulder a firm little shake. "Let's not get carried away, ok?"

"I like his cock, Sarah!" blurted out Savannah, pointing down at its nearly-erect length. Jack's thick ten-and-a-half inches definitely looked impressive, engorged as they were, pointing directly up at Savannah's face.

"Mmmm, yeah, it's a pretty good cock, I'll admit," chuckled Sarah. "Although, as you saw, not too much of a challenge."

"I wanna try it!" said Savannah, bouncing up and down on her bare toes, almost like a child, as she clasped her hands up at Sarah. "Can I try to deepthroat it Sarah? Can I? Can I??"

Sarah laughed genially as she suddenly released both Jeff and Jack, walking between them as she went to stand next to Savannah. Both men nearly fell over from the huge vacuum of space that Sarah created, and they both ended up stumbling directly into each other. Jeff's erect cock smacked into Jack's upper thigh, and Jack's engorged member slapped Jeff clean across the chest. Both men tried to right themselves immediately, and made a point of standing more than several feet away from each other. Jack's face was twisted with disgust at having made such contact with such a...a creature as Jeff, and he made an extra point to stand far away. Jeff didn't seem to mind as much, and he looked up at Sarah first, wondering what would happen next. Jack stood off a few feet, pretending to ignore what just happened, and he too looked up to Sarah in expectation.

"Well, I don't know Savannah — Jack there is pretty big," said Sarah, joining Savannah as they both stood regarding the two men. Sarah suddenly reached out her long index fingers from both hands and mimed them coming closer together. "Hey, you two — get closer," she said. Jeff mechanically moved to his right a couple steps and stopped. Jack looked over and down at Jeff and took a side step closer, to his left. Clearly, he didn't want to be anywhere near Jeff.

"Clossseerrr," purred Sarah, raising her eyebrows. The two of them repeated the same motion; now they were all but touching shoulders. Their erections had started to droop, but all Sarah had to do was lick her lips and flick that tongue of hers a few times at them as she widened her eyes, and they were both back to full mast.

"See, I think you should start with Jeff," said Sarah. "He's a little smaller than Jack...but I think he's just as thick."

"Mmmm, ok," said Savannah. "But I get to at least try the cop, right? I like making big muscly guys moan."

"Oh I do too, girl!" laughed Sarah. "But you're gonna have to wait!" Savannah made a mock-gesture of impatience as Sarah stood up straight and clapped her hands. "Ok!" she said, her voice rising like she was making an announcement. "I'm horny — Savannah's horny — and I can clearly tell you too are horny — so let's get started! In my house I like to be considerate when hosting little orgies like this. I know you've already cum once, Jack, but I not holding that one against you. It didn't count — you didn't know. Just see it as a kind of...warm-up, you know?"

Jack nodded his head, obviously puzzled.

"So! I have special rules for my little get-togethers," continued Sarah, smiling as she looked back and forth at Jeff and Jack, enjoying their size difference, and enjoying the fact that both of them combined couldn't get anywhere close to overpowering her. "And my first rule is this: everybody gets to try everyone else. I've been to too many so-called "fun times" when people get left out, and that just sucks. Don't you agree?"

Jack and Jeff both nodded their heads, even though a cold pit was beginning to grow in their stomachs. Did this mean...was Sarah going to...? But they kept listening.

"Good!" chirped Sarah, clasping her big hands together. "Well, I'm glad you two both agree on that one...generally there's some pushback, haha. And the other rule...and this one's very simple...is the seniority rule. Can either of you two guess what that means?"

Both of them knew what "seniority" meant, but they couldn't begin to wonder what Sarah meant in this context, and so they both shook their heads.

"It means," said Sarah, smiling down as she took a step towards them, "that the oldest gets to cum first!" Jeff looked up at Sarah, his eyes searching her, and then he looked over at Jack. He knew that Sarah and Savannah were both younger...but what about Jack? How old was he?

"I like this rule a lot," said Sarah, taking another step towards them (now she was looming over them both), "because isn't it just sad to think of older men or women or whoever trying to participate in an orgy with younger people and...you know...they just don't have it anymore?" She stopped for a moment, and let the silence build in the room. Savannah stood back, barely able to keep the grin off her face, as she snaked both tattooed arms around behind her back, clasping her hands above her ass as she bounced a little up and down on her toes.

Jack, for his part, hung his head as he stared straight down at Sarah's big (proportional) feet, looking beyond sexy in their black heels...heels that caused her already-impressive calves to bulge outward. Was Sarah saying that he wasn't enough for her? That he...that he "didn't have it" anymore? Jack's mind fogged and spun in on itself as it started to panic and strain...well, obviously she was too much for him. That much was beyond obvious at this point. But who on earth could she expect to keep up with her?? Was she actually suggesting that there were other men...younger men...who could satisfy her better? Jack's breath was coming out in ragged huffs as he shook his head. He was 31 years old, and he had spent the last decade-plus operating under the assumption that he was a hunky treat for any woman who was lucky enough to attract his eye. But that was before tonight. Now he was just standing there in front of these two women, his dick pointing stupidly in the air, figuratively rubbing shoulders with this grotesque, bony, tiny man...who seemed, for all intents and purposes in this exchange, his equal. Everything he had taken for granted was fast coming unravelled, and he had no way to stop it...barring walking out the door. But he couldn't leave — not after what Sarah had done to him.

"Jack...?" asked Sarah brightly, "Wouldn't it be sad if you were already finished? Like, after that one blowjob I gave you? You aren't all out of cum, are you Jack? You've got some more for me in there?" She extended her tongue out again and gave it a couple more lightning-fast flicks before quickly withdrawing it into her mouth and jamming it over and over into the side of her cheek suggestively as her eyebrows danced up and down.

"I...o-of..of course I do!" he said, trying to sound strong. But his voice came out more as a defiant and breathless retort that carried little weight. Sarah smiled down on him and her sea-green eyes flashed.

"Hmmm, we'll see," she hummed, nodding her head. She turned to Savannah, who looked up at Sarah expectantly, her dark eyes fixed steadily on Sarah's. Savannah's grin momentarily fell, as she tried to read what Sarah was thinking...Sarah was staring off past her, with her eyes lingering on the low light under her closed bedroom door. But then she blinked and looked back down at Savannah, smiling slowly. It was so hard for Jeff to imagine that Sarah was younger than Savannah...younger than everyone there. She absolutely held them all in the palm of her hand.

"Jack?" asked Sarah once more, turning to him again. She stepped forward and leaned down, putting her hands on her knees, so that she was peering closely into his face. "How old are you?"

"I'm...I'm 31," he said without looking up at her. Even bending down like this, Sarah's head still loomed over Jack's by a couple inches.

"Oooo so that means you're the oldest one here!" said Sarah impressively, nodding up and down. She reached out and took his chin in her enormous hand and pulled it upward to look at her. "Buck up, trooper! That means you get to cum first! Aren't you happy about that!? I mean...unless you...unless you're spent...?"

"No!" he said as energetically as he could. "No! I'm...I'm not spent!"

Sarah smiled sweetly into his face as she studied it for a few moments and then let it go, standing back up to her full height. Being essentially naked, save for her black lingerie and her heels, Jeff could see how every bit of Sarah's body moved as she rose up and down. She was just...so perfect. How had she gotten like this!?

"That's good to hear," said Sarah, putting her hands on her hips. "You wouldn't wanna leave poor Jeff there with an empty stomach. I mean, look at him Jack. I think Jeff needs some nutrients in that little body, don't you think?"

"I...I d-don't...uhhhh," said Jack, feeling the cold pit widen to a chasm in his stomach. Beads of sweat burst out through the pores on his forehead. She wouldn't...she couldn't...

"It's only polite, Jack," laughed Sarah, "that the two oldest people here get a shot with each other first. Wouldn't want Savannah and I to leave you two behind later, now, would you? You're 31, Jeff's 28...haha oh my god...you're 28 Jeff...Savannah's 25...hey! No fair! All you guys can legally rent cars without a surcharge and I can't!"

"You can barely buy a legal drink! You're a little baby!" teased Savannah. The absurdity of Savannah's words, and the incongruence between Sarah's age and the size of her body, and the power she held, was hard to overstate. It was ridiculous.

Sarah stuck out her tongue at Savannah and stared hard down at Jack, who had begun to tremble.

"Sit down in front of Jeff there," Sarah said simply, pointing with her long finger. "And give him a blowjob, Jack. I wanna see how your skills measure up to mine."

Jack stood there, not moving. Savannah watched the whole scene unfold, the excitement growing in her eyes. Jeff just stood there — he didn't particularly want to get blown by the cop, but whatever Sarah wanted, he would go along with. He didn't doubt that she could make him cum easily, even when she was using some man's mouth to do it.

Sarah didn't move or say a word. She just kept standing there, pointing with her finger, as she stared down intently at Jack with an expressionless face. The expectation was clear. Ten seconds passed by. Then...

"I'm...I'm not gonna blow that guy," said Jack in a small but determined voice.

"Oh yes you are," said Sarah quietly. "You're gonna blow him good...you're gonna try and get as far down that pole as you can, until he shoots his load down your throat. And you're gonna swallow it all."

"I...I want to leave," said Jack in a dead voice. Sarah had teased and tormented him with the promise of more unimaginable pleasure, but this was too much. He had to leave this freak show. Now.

"I'm...I'm gonna leave," said Jack tentatively a couple moments later, upon seeing that Sarah still had not changed her position.

"It's too late Jack," murmured Sarah, shaking her head back and forth slowly. "You're in this for the long haul."

"Y-you can't...you c-can't make me," he panted, and he started to back away.

"Yes I can," she said, stepping towards him authoritatively. Jeff's heart had started racing...he had never seen Sarah have to actually...subdue someone. Someone who wasn't tiny like he was. Jack was 6'1, and big...and ripped. He thought back to Savannah's words 'trust her...trust her...' and he turned to look at her. It looked like Savannah was just getting to the good part of a movie. She was biting her lip in anticipation.