The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-bullshit!" cried Jack, feeling the spirit of resistance start to pump through his veins. He backed up a couple more paces and then stood sideways, bending his body into a defensive position. Both fists were raised up and around his chin, and he started bobbing on the balls of his feet, hopping around the living room, getting himself psyched up to take this amazon freak out. "You may be big, you crazy bitch," he snarled, feeling more and more confident with every second that went by, "But you ain't shit compared to me in strength. Come on, girl! Try and stop me! C'mon! Take a go!"

Sarah watched Jack hopping around in his boxing stance for a few seconds, her eyes following him closely. A little smirk played on her face, like she was watching a hamster trying to fight its way out of a cage.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she giggled after a few seconds had passed. "C'mon Jack, drop the act and get on your knees."

"This isn't an act, you insane freak!" he retorted, continuing to bounce around. When his motions earned more laughter from Sarah, he felt white-hot rage go through him and he looked around for something to break. He saw Sarah's computer standing at her desk in the corner, but something kept him from going there. He looked around for something else...there was a large-ish vase on the coffee table...perfect. With a sudden lash of his leg, Jack kicked the vase off the table, shattering it on the floor into a hundred pieces.

"There! Things serious enough for you now, bitch?" he spat. But he didn't have time to react any further, because Sarah had already taken three quick strides over and was directly in front of him when he turned back to her. She had seen him looking around, and knew that he was trying to show her that he meant business, and when she saw his eyes fall on the vase, she had reacted almost before he began to swing his leg.

Jack was able to get one little glimpse of Sarah's huge naked breasts in his face before he felt a crumpling rush go through his head. He saw stars as the already-dark room went darker still...he was flying backwards, and his open hands grasped and clutched fruitlessly at the air. He suddenly felt his lower organs jolt and jostle painfully as he connected with something, falling over it...he felt sick. He realized that it was an armchair...he had fallen over the back of it. He moved to stand up; he suddenly realized that the whole left side of his face was on fire. He brought his hand up to the stinging flesh as he struggled to stand up behind the armchair. And there was Sarah, fifteen feet away, standing exactly where she had been a moment before. She had literally smacked him across the room.

"O-ok!!" choked Jack with a burning rage. "Ok...s-so, so that's what we're doing, huh? We're...we're fighting dirty, are we?" His voice was shaking.

"Haha, that wasn't fighting dirty," laughed Sarah, putting her hand on her hip. "That was just me bitch-slapping you across my living room." She stood there, hand on her hip, tongue in cheek, as she watched him stand up. "What, you've never been bitch-slapped before in the line of duty, officer?" she chided. "A little much for the cop here? Oh wow I feel so very safe with men like you on the force." As she spoke these mocking words, Sarah took three confident strides toward Jack, and he staggered back a pace before realizing what he was doing. He then stood up as tall as he could and faced her.

"You're gonna regret that," he hissed, and he moved in to land a punch on Sarah's exposed stomach. At the last moment, though, she simply stepped out of the way, grabbed ahold of Jack's swinging arm, and held it fast. Her hand wrapped easily all the way around his upper forearm, and he grunted and strained to free himself from her grasp. He may as well have been trying to extricate himself from the tight clutches of a marble statue. He moved his free arm to hit at Sarah's torso, but she was too fast for him and grabbed his other hand with hers, interlacing her fingers with his. Jack felt like he was moving in slow motion; Sarah seemed to predict everything he tried to do.

"If I was to fight dirty with you," whispered Sarah down at him with energy, "I would just — " and with incredible speed, she swung her leg up, her huge foot aimed squarely at Jack's exposed cock and balls. Totally trapped in Sarah's hold, Jack shut his eyes and ground his teeth, bracing for impact, as his breath came in short jerks. But she chose to spare him.

"Now," breathed Sarah quietly, as she abruptly took his other hand and repeated her action of interlacing her fingers with his. "Let's at least try to make this a marginally fair fight. You're clearly too slow for me, but how about we just make it about strength? Pure strength. Your hands and arms versus mine. C'mon little man, show me what you got." She turned and faced him down, both of their hands and fingers interlocked. Jack had big hands, but they were nothing compared to Sarah's. Her palms and fingers dwarfed his so much so that her interlaced fingers went all the way down the back of his hands, to where his wrist began.

Jack growled and tried to force Sarah's hands down with his own, but again, it was like trying to fight a marble statue. Or a tree. She was immovable. For all his muscles, and all his bench presses and deadlifts and bicep curls, he could not move this girl's hands a single inch. All the while Sarah just stood there, arms outstretched, with that same smirk on her face.

"Having trouble?" she quipped after about twenty seconds. Her mocking tone refueled Jack's rage, and he swung back his leg to kick out in between her legs. But he didn't even have time to bring his leg forward, because he was already crumpling to the ground, screaming out in pain. Sarah had tightened her hands around his, and was slowly bearing down on him. Jack was completely powerless to stop her...his strength was like a child's compared to hers.

"You disobey my orders," said Sarah quietly, "You break my vase...and now you try to kick my pussy." She tightened her hands even more as Jack sank to his knees. But Sarah was still holding onto his hands, keeping his arms outstretched, so now it looked like he was begging...or praying to her...on his knees.

"I ought to just break both of your hands," she remarked down to him in that rich, quiet voice.

"N-no!" cried Jack, shaking his head. "No! P-please!! Please d-don't!! I'll...I'll do what you say!!"

"Oh you will?" asked Sarah brightly. "Well isn't that nice, Jack." She suddenly let him go and he collapsed on the ground, breathing hard and nursing his slightly-crushed hands. Sarah turned her back on him and smiled at Jeff and Savannah, who were watching transfixed as the whole scene went down.

"See?" said Sarah, jabbing her thumb behind her at Jack's buckled form. "It doesn't take much to convince a "tough guy" to submit. Isn't that right, Jack?" She turned around, and saw that the cop had jumped at the chance when she turned her back, and had made a sprint for Sarah's front door. He wasn't even bothering about his clothes anymore. He just had to get out of here...to escape. He'd bring the whole weight of the department down on this crazy bitch. He'd have her locked away forever. He just needed to get out...he clutched at the doorknob desperately, trying to turn it. But it wouldn't turn. It was completely locked. Jack irrationally unlocked the deadbolt on the door and tried the knob again, but of course, it was still locked. Sarah had made sure of that a while ago.

She smiled at Jack's panicked fumbling at her front door. She had expected all this too...she had turned her back hoping that he would seize his "chance." And he had. Now she could make an example of him. Without speaking, she slowly began her long, elegant strides towards the door. Jack was trapped — he had nowhere to go, except through Sarah. This was all too crazy...too much...he had to burst his way out of it somehow. He set his jaw, brought up his sore fists again, and ran at Sarah yelling. Maybe if he had momentum...

But Sarah's arms were longer, larger, faster, stronger. And she anticipated his every move. She bent down a little and swung her right hand palm-up, in the threat of another devastating slap. Jack turned to focus all his attention on parrying her hand, which was unfortunate for him because simultaneously, Sarah was swinging her elbow hard towards his chest. He parried her right hand, but almost immediately found himself flying backward again, completely winded from Sarah's elbow shot to his chest. He felt his soles and toes leave the floor, and he flew back 8 feet, his back crashing into the front door as he whimpered pitifully into a crumpled heap once more. But this time, he didn't get up. He just remained there, on his hands and knees, his body shaking, as he started to cry.

Sarah swiftly bent down, seized a great handful of Jack's hair, and started to drag him back into the living room across her polished hardwood floors.

"Aaaauugghhh!!" cried Jack, his body hurting everywhere, but now most specifically his scalp. He clutched desperately at Sarah's hand, trying to hold onto it with both of his hands to lessen to pull on his hair.

"Well what do you think, Savannah?" asked Sarah pleasantly as she flung the cop's body onto the floor in between them. Jeff looked on in awe. All of this was making him even harder than he had been before.

"What part of him should I break?" asked Sarah, tipping her lip thoughtfully with her finger.

"Break his ankles!" said Savannah enthusiastically, her dark eyes flashing down at him. "That way he can't even dream of escaping!"

"Hmmmm, yeah I could do that," mused Sarah, continuing to tap her lip with a long finger as she pondered. Jeff felt his heart racing again. Was this...was this actually about to happen? Was Sarah really going to do something like that? For almost a minute, the only sound in the house was of Jack gently weeping and whimpering on his hands and knees, with his head bowed, at Sarah's feet.

"You know what?" said Sarah suddenly. "I don't think we need to break anything. Not yet, at least. I think little Jack here gets the message."

Jack nodded his head wordlessly up and down as he continued to whimper and stare at the floor.

"No punishment, huh?" said Savannah, raising her eyebrows.

"Haha, well come on, I did kinda lay into him there," chuckled Sarah. "He's got them big muscles alright, but he's a little softie at heart. No real aggression or manliness to speak of. Once again, just the veneer." She sighed wistfully and then winked down at Jeff.

"Ok tiger," she said to Jeff, getting down on her knees as she sidled up next to him. Jeff was stunned to see that, even on her knees, the top of Sarah's head rose a couple inches above his. Her head began a couple inches lower than his, but she was so big compared to him in every way that even her head and face dwarfed his. Jeff found his breath catching in his throat at the proximity of Sarah's huge, beautiful, shining face. Her nostrils were dilated — she was excited...high off her domination, but she wasn't sweating a pinch. "I think our little police officer here is ready to follow orders. Let's go back to where we left off, shall we?"

A few seconds of silence passed before Jack suddenly crawled over to where Jeff was standing.

"Mmmmmm," Sarah purred encouragingly. She had a little orgasm watching this shaking, naked, muscly cop crawl shamefully up to her little Jeff, and she started dripping down onto the floor. Savannah saw it and swooped down in between Sarah's thighs, catching the thick droplets of ejaculate in her mouth. Sarah shuddered at Savannah's move and came again, this time a little harder, and Savannah was there to catch it all.

"Glllarrrrrghglllarrrglglglaarrrrrrglglgggllgllarrrrrrghh!" Savannah had started gargling Sarah's ejaculate in her mouth, and once it was full, she swallowed loudly and opened her mouth for more. Jack sat up, his head still down, and took Jeff's long thick cock in his hand. He didn't dare look up at anyone. He had become the least powerful person in the room.

"O-ok...Jeff," whispered Sarah in his ear, having difficulty composing her words at first because of how hot Savannah was. "I don't want you to make it too easy for our little cop here, ok? I want you to...ohhh...I want you to...mmmmrgh...make him work for it, ok? Enjoy these few moments on your feet, ok?"

[Guy on Guy starts here]

Jeff closed his eyes at Sarah's words, and almost immediately, he felt the cold slimy mouth of the cop's lips around his engorged head. He went a little soft for a few moments, drooping down a couple inches. He just...wasn't into getting blown by other men. And the cop's mouth was cold and he had thin lips and he wasn't good at what he was doing and...Jeff had lots of reasons to dislike what was going on, but he suddenly felt the prod and playful tickle of Sarah's quick tongue against his ear. Almost instantly, he was fully hard again.

*Puah* *Phua* *Phua* Phua*

Sarah made little kisses on his earlobe over and over as she flicked her tongue out periodically, pitter-pattering for a second or two with her impossible speed, before she resumed her soft kisses at his ear. Her big plush lips seemed to engulf all his hearing and, with his eyes closed, it was easy for Jeff to forget what was happening and focus on the sounds and sensations Sarah was giving him. After a minute or so, Jeff was about to cum. Sarah's treatment, combined with the lewd sounds of Savannah gargling Sarah's cum, was more than enough to push him over the edge.

*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff*

Sarah's nose scrunched up at his ear. "I smell it, Jeff. I smell that sweet cum of yours bubbling in those biiigggg balls." Jeff felt her hand reach down and seize both his testicles. "But he hasn't earned it yet." Her lips went away from his ear for a moment and became more aggressive and impersonal.

"Come on Jack, you can do better! You've only gone down a couple inches! Take the full thing! Take him aaaallll!" Jeff winced as Jack clumsily tried to stuff Jeff's cock down his throat. He was able to get it about halfway before he gagged, with the back of his teeth scraping Jeff's cock flesh.

Jeff heard a little commotion, and in particular he heard Jack utter a sharp little cry of pain...but he kept his eyes shut. And when Sarah spoke again, her voice cut the room like a dagger of ice.

"If you hurt my little Jeff," he heard her say, without emotion, "Then I'll kill you." Jeff had never heard Sarah speak like that before, and it drove him to an even more searing height of lust for her. She was...deadly. And she was protecting him. She cared for him. And right then he felt her big lips again at his ear as she fluttered her tongue across his lobe.

"He's not gonna be able to do it, Jeff," she whispered. "He can't deepthroat you like I can. But no matter — it's time to shoot it Jeff. It's time to squirt squirt squirt right down the cop's throat! Go Jeff! Do it! Do it now!"

At "now," Sarah had thrust her tongue completely into Jeff's ear, wriggling and writhing it down into his ear canal, and at the same time felt her huge fingers fluttering over his nipples. It was all over — he felt himself go over the edge as he leaned back into Sarah's neck, exclaiming in wordless pleasure as he shot a fat load straight into the cops' mouth.

"Throat him!" moaned Sarah as Jeff continued to orgasm. "Oh yyeeahhh!" Savannah was gargling yet another mouthful of her cum, and it was easy for Jeff to forget that he was literally cumming in the mouth of some random cop.

"Take it all — don't waste a single drop!" came Sarah's voice again. "Good...show it to me. Aaaaaa! Haha, there you go. Mmmmm, all rich and creamy...nice load, Jeff! Ok, now swallow it. All of it....mmmm...yeah, that's nice. Show me your empty mouth...Aaaaaaaa! Hahaha! There we are! You can open your eyes now Jeff."

Jeff did and saw a very dejected Jack looking pale and defeated, sitting at his feet, with Sarah coming around behind him. She got down on her hands and knees next to Jack, making him look tiny in comparison. She wasted no time and took Jeff's still-full-mast cock in her mouth and aggressively throated him all the way down, easily taking his entire length. Jeff gritted his teeth from the overstimulation, and Sarah laughed up at him through his cock meat. She slurped her way off him with a loud pop. Jeff could tell that she had been...practicing or something. It was like his almost 10-inch-long, thick cock was nothing to her anymore.

"See Jack?" she laughed over at him, "That's how you deepthroat a cock like that. Pretty pathetic attempt on your part, I'll say. Oh well...maybe Jeff will do better." Jeff blinked at her for a moment, and then dutifully got on his hands and knees and crawled over to Jack's sitting form. He was going to try and impress Sarah. He was going to try and get as much of this cop's thick length down his throat, even if he went totally hoarse from doing it. The cop looked at Jeff with horror, but one glance from Sarah and he laid himself out on the floor, totally submissive. Savannah came up behind him and almost caught his upper body, and he essentially fell backwards into her lap.

"Mmmm I gotta cop in my lap!" cooed Savannah, brushing his sweaty hair to the side with her fleshy hand. She reached out and started fluttering her fingers over his nipples. Despite the insane situation, Jack felt himself get hard.

"Hard to resist Savannah when she's got you in her lap," chuckled Sarah, laying herself out and propping her chin up on her elbows. With her big forearms in such close proximity, Jeff noticed with a thrilled shudder that they were indeed thicker than his legs. "Ok, now Jeff, let's see if you can do any better than Mr. ShallowThroat here. I don't think he got more than 5 inches down on you. You can beat him, right?"

"Yeah, I can beat him," said Jeff determinedly, and he looked straight into Jack's eyes as he took the cop's massive 10-and-a-half-inch cock in both hands. Savannah squealed in delight upon seeing the fire in Jeff's eyes, and Sarah felt a puddle start to leak out past her hips as she orgasmed yet again.

Jeff wet the area around the cop's huge head with his mouth, taking care to moisten every inch of the head before he gave it a shot. And Jeff enjoyed it too. He enjoyed looking straight into the cop's eyes as he gave him this treatment. He felt like an extension of Sarah...doing her bidding against this interloper who had had the audacity to come into their lives. Jeff was going to show him. He was going to show him what a real submissive was like.

He opened his mouth as wide as he could and pushed the tip of the cop's head into his mouth. It tasted salty and...just...fleshy...and he inwardly recoiled for a moment, but right then, he remembered that this same cock had been deep in Sarah's throat not too long before. That made it easier...he struggled and pushed, and his teeth raked the edge of the cop's engorged head a little, causing him to cry out a little in protest.

"Oh shut up," said Sarah, waving away his protests. "Are you seriously whining about Jeff's little mouth hurting that big bad cock of yours? Pleeease." Sarah was enjoying herself. Jeff strained more and within half a minute had managed to get the entirety of the cop's huge head in his mouth. But that's as far as he was going to go...there was no going past it. It was just too big. And Jeff's mouth was far too small. He pushed and pushed, straining to the point that his face turned beet-red, his eyes bulged out, and the veins in his neck were threatened to burst.

[Guy on Guy ends here]

"Ok...o-ok! Ok!!" laughed Sarah, struggling to pull Jeff off Jack's cock with one hand. Jeff kept trying to go back at it, but Sarah wouldn't let him. "Haha, valiant attempt, Jeff, but that's the best you can do, I'm afraid." Jeff hung his head dejectedly, his shoulders slumping. He had really wanted to do it. He had really wanted to show her. Sarah's laughter interrupted his shame, though, and she placed her hand gently on his chest.