The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you couldn't do it, Jeff," she laughed good-naturedly. "I knew you didn't have what it takes. I mean...how could your little mouth swallow a thing like that?? How could your throat possibly hope to hold it?? It couldn't! It'd rupture! Now me on the other hand..."

And Sarah lugged herself forward on her elbows, right up to Jack's erect cock. Savannah's nipple treatment, as well as the feel of her huge soft breasts against his back, had been enough to keep Jack hard. Sarah yawned her huge mouth open at Jeff, and then impaled herself on Jack's length, taking it without a hitch. Jeff could tell now that any effort Sarah had mimed earlier had been faked. She took Jack's cock with the same ease that she took his own — like it was nothing. Once again, Jeff felt himself harden at this show of power from Sarah. Jack's cock would rupture his throat, but Sarah took it like she was breathing air.

"Mmmmrrrrrgh!" she moaned, shaking her head back and forth a little at the base, before slurping back off it once more, shaking her head down at Jack. "Mm-mm! Nope! Not a challenge! Not even close! God, I wish there was some way I could, you know...spice all this up. I mean, I could make you cum and then Savannah could eat Jeff's ass as I make him cum again, and I could ride you till you pass out and yadda yadda yadda...but tonight I want...something a little more interesting...challenging."

"I know, Sarah!" said Savannah, pinching Jack's nipples. "Try em' both at the same time!"

"Huh? Both their cocks at once...?" A smile crept onto Sarah's face. Jeff didn't know if this whole thing was rehearsed or not. But there was no way...no way that even Sarah could throat both him and Jack at the same time.

"Well? You've been practicing all that mouth-stretching, haven't you?" said Savannah.

"Haha, yeahhhh...yeah I have," said Sarah thoughtfully, looking from cock to cock. "Still though..."

"Well what's the harm in trying, huh?" asked Savannah enthusiastically.

"You know what, girl, you're right," laughed Sarah. "Worst case I can't do it, right?"

"And then, just so you can save face, you can whip out all your toys and get to work on them both!" cackled Savannah.

"Well, on Jack, at least," laughed Sarah. "He's the one who really needs breaking in. For Jeff, though, I've saved a special something for him...a little bit later."

"Lucy guy," said Savannah. "Ok now try it, try it! I wanna get a shot at the cop before he runs out of juice!"

"Such a greedy little thing," laughed Sarah, reaching out to pet Savannah's cheek. Savannah closed her eyes at Sarah's contact, as if she had been touched by an angel.

"Ok Jeff," said Sarah, smiling despite her business-like tone. "Lie next to Mr. Officer here so that your dicks are right next to each other. Hmmmm...you're so tiny...gonna need something to prop you up so you're both on a level playing field. Toss me that blanket, will you, Savannah? I'll just fold it up like this...yeaaahhh...yeah, ok, good!"

Sarah rose to her knees as she spread her hands out at the two cocks standing up before her, as if she was gesturing to a huge Thanksgiving plate piled high with all the tasty foods. Savannah had stopped her finger-work on Jack's nipples and simply sat there, watching with bated breath as she waited with her phone held up, recording.

"Only half-hard," Sarah muttered. Then she spoke louder as she giggled. "Come on, you two! I'm about to attempt something that I'm sure no one has ever ever done, and that's all you can give me? How about it, huh? How bout it?" As she spoke these last words, she bent down and wrapped her lips around their cock heads, one by one, sucking on them powerfully for a second and then letting them go with a loud *Pop!* She kept it up, going back and forth between their heads, for a full minute, without speeding up or slowing down.

*Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!*

They were completely hard within the minute. Sarah took several deep breaths and brought her head up to the two enormous, engorged erections, Jeff's rising a full 10 inches now (due to his unprecedented arousal) and Jack's rising almost an inch higher, both of them with huge, purpling heads, and both of them well over six inches in circumference at their base. Sarah poked her nose in between both cocks at around their halfway point, giggling like a schoolgirl as her face reddened a little from the self-consciousness at the fun she was having. She felt like she was on a playground.

"Got a couple nice shots of you there, Sarah," laughed Savannah, "and we're still rolling. Go for it, girl!"

Sarah extended her tongue in between the two cocks and lashed it back and forth a few times. Then she lifted her head up and stuck the tip of her tongue an inch or so into each urethra, swirling it around as each man moaned in intense arousal. Sarah just wanted to make sure that they were both fully erect before she tried this...

She yawned her mouth open and took the head of Jack's cock first, her lips expanding lewdly as they took his head. With Jack's head completely in her mouth, Sarah opened her mouth again and dragged her lips across Jeff's head as well, taking special care to go slowly and purposefully so she didn't hurt him. A little more...a little more...her lips stretched and stretched...and...Yes!! She had managed to get both of the huge heads in her mouth at the same time! Her mouth was expanded lewdly, unnaturally, giving Sarah's face a completely different appearance. She had transformed into a huge, powerful, voluptuous creature that sucked down semen.

"Ohh wooowwww, girrlll!!" squealed Savannah, having to remind herself to keep the camera steady. "This is so hot this is so hot oh my god oh my god I'm getting it all, Sarah! I'm getting it all right here! Keep going girl keep going!!"

"Uuuuulllrrgghhttt," came Sarah's distorted voice through her open mouth, and then Savannah saw the stretched corners of Sarah's mouth turn up in a smile, finding humor in how funny she sounded.

After laughing for a few seconds, Sarah focused herself, and her eyes stared down at the base of both cocks. She was going to do it. She was going to make it happen. It was going to be crazy. Slowly, gently, but with a firm and insistent determination, Sarah began to descend on both cocks. Both men began twisting and writhing a little on the floor, but there was nowhere for them to go. Sarah literally had them by their dicks. Little by little, Sarah inched down, taking care not to go back up at all, but instead taking periodic breaks to allow her mouth to stretch out. One minute passed, and she had gone down three whole inches.

"Go Sarah!" whispered Savannah in hushed awe. "Go! Go! Go!"

Another minute passed, and Sarah was over halfway down. She had begun to drool out of her mouth onto their laps. Both cock heads had entered her throat. Now was the time to push. She looked lustfully into the camera and growled, shaking her head back and forth a little as her blond hair trembled with exertion. And then she pushed. Hard. She had already allowed the back of her throat to relax and take the cock heads, and now all that was left was to let gravity do the rest and swallow what was left. Jeff and Jack both cried out, not from pain, but from the incredible stimulation they both felt as their cocks slid all the way into Sarah's throat. The first half of their lengths had taken Sarah a couple minutes, but now, suddenly, they both saw their cocks fully disappear into Sarah's gigantic maw. She mashed her lips down into their laps, groaning out from the freakish lasciviousness of what she had just done. Her throat was finally at capacity...she couldn't have taken any more...but she had taken them both...fully deepthroated at the same time.

A hissing sound joined in with Sarah's lustful groans and Jeff and Jack's cries of overwhelmed arousal. Savannah was ejaculating straight onto the hardwood floor, and she had to hold her phone with two hands to keep it steady. Her body was a furnace and her voice was shaking.

"Ohhh m-my...oh myyy godddddd!" she whispered as she came and came. "She did it...she...she actually did it. S-sarah...I...I..."

"Rrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!" growled Sarah into the air, feeling herself cum as she mashed her lips down over and over again, emphasizing her achievement. Her throat and esophagus were opened so wide that she hardly felt the helpless bursts of cum from both cocks as they shot their fat loads straight down into her hungry belly. But she could feel them both spasming, erupting, and she knew what was happening. She swallowed over and over, squeezing their cocks even more tightly, wringing out every last bit of cum from their bodies.

When Sarah came up off both cocks a minute later with a vigorous joint *Pop!* *Pop!*, Savannah was crawling over toward her. Jack and Jeff had both fainted dead away from the overstimulation.

"S-sarah," said Savannah weakly, pawing up to Sarah's huge form as she sat up straight, beaming down at her older friend.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to do a rain check on our police friend here," chuckled Sarah, mouthing the words a little strangely as her mouth settled back into its normal position.

"N-no...I...I d-don't c-care about that," panted Savannah, beginning to feel up Sarah like a goddess. "I...I j-just...I just w-wanna — "

"I know, Savannah," whispered Sarah gently, taking Savannah's hand, forming it into a fist, and rubbing it around the smaller woman's own drooling pussy. "Me too."