All Comments on 'The Training of Michelle Ch. 01'

by DrFakenstein

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
good story...

interesting and good flow to the writing. Hope it doesn't take long for the next chapter.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
A nice tale.

I enjoyed this and look forward very much to reading the next chapter. You have an easy style with a little offbeat humour behind what can so often be an overly-intense and humourless subject - well done - 4*s.

DrFakensteinDrFakensteinover 13 years agoAuthor
Doh! I goofed!

I posted the wrong version! Doh! The first paragragh should read,

"No sooner had we entered the restaurant when we were greeted by the sound of shattering glass. The Hispanic busboy had let a carafe slip out of his hand as he stared wide mouthed and red faced at me. I tried to avoid his eyes. "Damn it, Michelle" I thought to myself, "I did not expect the same wait staff from lunch to still be here for the evening shift". The maitre d' had not given a hint of recognition. But I could see some of the waiters stealing glances at me and smiling slyly. Of course my husband Tom took no notice, but my friend Kathy joked, "Michelle, that dress of yours is getting some attention, you tease." Are you going to spend the night leaning over, picking up your napkin so everyone gets a look down your cleavage? You always loved doing that to the boys in high school!"

Thanks for the positive responses

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a start

Love the start of the training...where to next...something public again??? Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmmmm..

gosh. I think i need the second part, like, SOON . Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done!!

Excellent start....please come back and continue the story!

BTW...you've given me some ideas for my own pet...I love the remote control vibrator in public idea, coupled with her eating one-handed while she masturbates.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great first chapter .... sadly it looks like michelle is going to be waiting a long time to get fcuked.

lmao.

xxxhugsxxx

ajmbooneajmbooneover 9 years ago
Please More

Love it, but need next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well written!

I can't wait for the next chapter. This is a really interesting story line and I can't wait to see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous