All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 13'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BigTittiedNerdBigTittiedNerdabout 3 years ago
Lovely

I can't wait to see what's next for Pixie and Bella.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Truly incredible

The way Pixie and Bella came together was absolutely beautiful. It definitely seems as though they were meant to be, and having their relationship having the blessing of Dame Suzie is the delicious cream on top of the cake. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling Bella, the next chapter is being written xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor - glad you are enjoying the adventure xxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago
A delicious reward

Reading this light-hearted tale of playful submission is so delightful and relaxing. After Pixie worked so hard, she deserves to play hard.

What makes it even more thrilling is the fact that this story is inspired by a real-life romance unfolding under our very eyes.

Thank you, Pixie and Princess Bella, for sharing your playroom activities with us. Pixie, you may be owned, but you surely own the audience.

MakeafriendMakeafriendabout 3 years ago
Loving

I am so happy my baby girl found love

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Makeafriend x

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Late arrival

As I'm late in coming to this part I won't say much but just carry on to the new Part 14. Briefly, though, I'm not sure of the story's time-frame (if I ever knew it) but when Pixie was mildly concerned about her...ahem...'fundamental' hygiene my hope for her was that it was before the panic-buying of toilet paper.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Amadeus, and apologies for missing this earlier. I am so glad you are enjoying this, and yes, Bella is quite as wonderful as I paint her here x

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh - Pixie has always been careful about personal hygiene and never had to panic buy loo rolls - she already had a stock of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Back to Reading Stories

Dear Mama Pixie,

I enjoy reading your stories and working on stories with you because of your kindness, your love, and your Magical Pixie Heart that drew me to you. I am so glad that Bella’s smile and her kindness drew you to her. I noticed your limits, "I hate pain, can't bear it. Spanking is fine, even the occasional caning, but nothing which scars or draws blood, indeed nothing that alters my appearance."

That’s why I love placing you in risqué outfits to exploit your humiliation qualities. I also love to lewdly display verses punishing your “naughty bits.” You have unique submissive qualities that match well with your Magical Pixie Heart.

I still believe in your “Dream Story” and would like to continue your journey that includes your Wife (SUBW,) a modernized “FAB 0,” that I renamed “FAB S,” with me as your driver.

I have not heard from you, in over two weeks, so I hope everything is fine at home and at work.

Please Stay Safe,

Jeff

Tom78634Tom78634almost 3 years ago

So hot just greqt.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Tom, so glad you enjoyed it x

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

You really just took this to the next level of amazing!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Aoife xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES