The Training of Pixie Pt. 14

Story Info
Mama kitten Pixie pleases.
1.9k words
4.8
8.2k
9

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

It was erotica Nirvana.

Behind me, looking the perfect mix of Princess and Slut, with her big, heavy breasts scarcely contained by a pink top which was strained to the limit, exposing her swollen nipples, was my owner, Bella. Clad only in my kitten ears and her collar, with a tail newly inserted into my still-aching arsehole, I was facing my two lovers, Dame Suzie and Miss Penny. The latter was naked except for a pair of school regulation white knickers, with a conspicuous wet patch showing as she sat, open legged next to Dame Suzie, who was clad only in a robe. The air was rich with the scent of our arousal.

"Now Mama kitten," said Bella, "are you going to show Dame Suzie and Miss Penny what a good pervy pussy licker you are, or are you going to stare at their tits all day?"

Had the question not been rhetorical, and had it not been accompanied by a sharp slap on my arse, I might have been tempted to reply that I should have been content to gaze a while on such delights. They made a beautiful contrast. Miss Penny had the breasts of a young woman in her early twenties, gifted with a perfect pair. Her breasts were firm, even perky, at 34C there was no visible sagging yet, and her nipples, firm and crinkled by her arousal, were dark pink and I longed to suck on them. Dame Suzie's, visible as she parted her robe were, bu contrast, those of a woman in her late forties, large, 36DD with a very visible sag once deprived of their support, her nipples swollen, looking like two organ stops ... but the spanks told me to get on with it, and I knew what that meant.

It seemed best to start with Dame Suzie. Her fleshy thighs culminated in a hairy pussy, and as I parted her trimmed hairs, exposing her fleshy, pink, inner labia, she moaned, gripping my head and pushing my face into her pussy.

"Fuck! Pixie, you little slut, I love your tongue."

I knew she did, and how to please her, though, as she was in effect grinding her pussy against my whole face, smearing me with her cream, it was hard to apply some of my more subtle techniques.

The feel of her gooey wetness against my face, the smell of her girl goo, and the friction of her pubic hair all combined to make me drip. I could hear her and Penny kissing, and as Bella spanked my arse again, I reached a new plateau of erotic arousal. Suddenly, the ache in my cunt (as Bella liked me to call it, to distinguish it from the pussy which she, and others who were allowed to use me had - sluts, as we had agreed had "cunts", a word I hated, which of course, made having to use it about my own vagina all the more effective as an erotic charge) ceased to be the most important thing.

Cupping my hands under Suzie's arse cheeks as she raised them to get her legs across my shoulders, I was able to get into a better position to please her now she was moaning.

I could feel Bella's legs either side of me, she was clearly playing with Susie's tits to the immense satisfaction of them both - big tittied women of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your bras!

Inhaling deeply, I slid my tongue slowly up the cleft formed by my parting her inner lips. To my delight I could see her (rather large) clit was already half unhooded, so, collecting her goo on my tongue, I deposited it on her clit, just feather-licking it with the tip of my tongue. I did that for a few seconds until, sensing her reaction from the rush of goo onto my chin, I pressed her clit firmly into the soft flesh behind it.

"Fuckkk, fuck, fuck!"

From one usually as loquacious as Susie, it was quite the compliment, and taking it as such, I crossed two fingers on my right hand and slowly and teasingly, inserted them into her hot, gooey pussy. She clenched greedily on them and, gripping my hair, pulled me into her pussy, forcing me to abandon technique and concentrate on effectiveness; my lips fastened on her clit. Forming a vacuum around it, I sucked hard, puckering my lips and then humming as my fingers penetrated her sopping pussy. She squelched lewdly as I picked up a rhythm, my lips and tongue in tune with my fingers.

"Do you like it when I slap your big udders, Suzie?"

I heard, as through a fog of sounds, Bella's voice, some slapping, and Suzie moaning.

"I think she does Bella, if you smack that udder, I will smack the other."

That, and the sounds that accompanied it, must have been Penny, who had become Bella's partner in crime in the great cause of making Suzie cum.

Shivers of erotic excitement shot through me. I had only ever known Suzie as a domme, a commanding woman who got what she wanted when she wanted it. The revelation she had this other side to her, made me all the more determined to help give her what she clearly also needed. That Penny knew this side of her already and was willing to give Suzie what she needed was a sign I had been right to abandon my pursuit of her and let Penny in.

That was a later insight, of course, at the time I was too busy thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy and licking her clit whilst squeezing her arse cheeks.

I could hear slapping sounds as Bella and Penny, smacked her big tits and sensed that something big was coming - and cumming my way. Suddenly she lost it, pushing my head in tight as her pussy erupted its lava flow of gooey cream, gripping my fingers tight as she came and came and came.

There was a tug on my leash, and as I was pulled away, still cleaning her pussy and thighs of cream, I saw her, exhausted but satisfied, still shuddering with the aftershocks as she leaned against Penny. I noted her big tits were red with handprints.

"Fuck, Mama kitten, you really are the best pervy pussy licker. Give Miss Penny a kiss you cute lil thing."

There was only one thing I should have liked more, but kissing Penny, my face red and wet with Suzie's goo came a good second.

Penny drew me to her as I knelt, kissing me, sucking her lover's juices from me as we kissed. She pulled back, smiling:

"Pix, Pix, that was a beautiful thing you did for me and Suzie. Would you like to watch me repay the favour with your Mistress?"

Penny, like Bella, knew of my cuckquean fetish. It's the oddest thing to those who do not have it, I am sure. I loved Bella this side and the other side of distraction. When I told her I adored her, I was not making it up or exaggerating. I longed to be hers and hers alone, but of course, loved that she was willing to share me with those of whom she approved. Her threat to put me in a chastity belt to which she had the keys to share as she wanted was, as we both knew, not so much a threat as a promise which got me going so hot that it was all I could do when we discussed it not to begin to rub my cunt like a needy slut. I was as jealous as the next woman of sharing my lover, and yet and yet, in the context of Bella owning me, the erotic charge of seeing her with others when I was restricted made me so wet that I knew, as she did, that it gave me the exquisite pleasure a woman like me got from humiliation. Penny knew that too.

"Come here, Pixie," said Suzie, pulling on my leash.

I snuggled up to her capacious bosom and let her stroke my hair as I watched a tender tableau unfold on the bed across from us.

Bella kissed Penny passionately, their breasts squishing together as their tongues explored each other's mouth. Penny's hands gripped Bella's tight arse cheeks as they fell together on the bed. What followed was a joy to see as they kissed, caressed and loved each other until first Bella and then Penny orgasmed.

Bella looked over at me:

"Clean us up Mama kitten!"

I obliged, scurrying to the bed and lying between Bella's thighs, wet with Penny's juices and her own, and gently lapped up the cream. I did the same to Penny, who clearly aroused by the touch of my tongue on her swollen, gooey lips, pulled me into her.

I could smell Bella on her skin, as I began to lick slowly up and down her open lips, I felt a wetness on my back, as Bella, her pussy across my neck, straddled Penny, kissing her passionately, their full breast pressed into each other as they kissed. The feeling of Bella's wetness on my neck, pressing me into Penny's pussy as they kissed, almost made me orgasm, but as no permission had been given, I abstracted my mind and tried to think on almost anything other than the situation I was in.

I could smell Bella's scent and feel her cream on my neck, as I lapped up Penny's cream. At times I felt almost suffocated, being hardly the most robust platform on which to perch while my Mistress made passionate love to my domme.

"Oh my goodness!"

It was Suzie's voice.

"Do you want to play with that naughty mature pussy, Suzie?"

The sounds were muffled by Bella's thighs, the noises coming from Penny's pussy and their moaning, but I thought I heard a hoarse: "yes."

"Yes, what, Suzie?"

Bella was on top of her game, her new-found confidence oozing from her along with the cream she was depositing on my neck.

"Please may I play with my naughty wet mature pussy, Bella?"

Bella pushed down on my neck, Penny's pussy was beginning to spasm.

"Oh come on Suzie, a slut like you can do better than that!"

"Please Mistress Bella may this slut rub her fucking sopping wet cunt hole and cum?"

"Do it now, slut!"

At that point my world exploded. I was pushed down into Penny's orgasmic eruption by Bella's, and I heard Suzie moaning across the room. For a moment I lay there, Bella oozing onto my neck, Penny into my lips, gripped by my Owner's thighs. It was as though I had died and gone to lesbian heaven.

As they disentangled, Bella pulled me to her:

"Fuck Pix, you are soaked and smell of cunt."

She kissed me lovingly.

"Yum, I do love the taste of Penny, and it is somehow even better off your lips."

She pulled me into those big heavy tits and cuddled me as I needed.

"I love you, my little Mama kitten!"

She stroked my hair and said loving words. Penny cuddled up to us, and I found myself Pixie in the middle as the two of them embraced.

"That was so hot, Bella, I had no idea you could be like that," Penny said.

"To be honest, neither did I," said Bella, "but my darling Mama kitten here had faith in me. Did you enjoy it Suzie?"

"Darlings", said Suzie, "you were both a revelation. And as for you, Pixie, you make the most adorable cute kitten."

"Come and join us darling Suzie," Penny beckoned her.

So it was that as Suzie and Penny came together, Bella and I did so, and as I snuggled between her big heavy udders, I knew I had come home.


Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers