The Training Session Ch. 02

Story Info
Two guys go to the next level in their training session.
1.4k words
4.68
10.4k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot2spear
hot2spear
18 Followers

The next morning I woke up to my ringing phone. A little groggy and hungover, I pick it up, "Hello?"

"Want to go get some breakfast, stud?"

It was Ken. The night before was slowly coming back to me.

"Sure! I just need to brush my teeth and throw some clothes on."

"Ok, cool. I'll be over after I do the same."

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, I saw Kenny standing there.

"Just about ready. Come on in."

I finished getting dressed and running a comb through my hair.

"You cool about last night?"

I turned around to see Kenny sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

"Yeah, I am."

"Any regrets?"

"No, it was a lot of fun. I needed that release badly. You?"

"None whatsoever!"

We just smiled at each other and went to breakfast.

Since it was Saturday, we had the whole day to explore Dallas. We had a company dinner that night at a really nice restaurant. We hooked up with some of the guys from our training class and headed to the downtown area.

After a day of sightseeing, Ken and I went to the gym for our daily workout before the night's event. We worked out hard and then went to take a shower to get ready to go to the restaurant.

A couple of vans picked us all up and took us to the restaurant where the company's goal was to impress us so we would be excited about working for such a great company. They spoiled us with great drinks and great food. Everyone loosened up and had a great time.

When the vans delivered us all back to the hotel, we decided to hit the bar. One by one, most of the other married people went back to their room to call their wives and hit the hay.

At midnight, Ken and I realized we were about the last ones left at the bar. Since it was a hotel bar, not much was happening.

"Want to go back up to our rooms?" Ken suggested.

"Might as well, nothing really happening in here." I replied.

We headed up in the elevator to our floor. As we got to our rooms, which were across the hall from each other, Ken said, "Want to come over for a beer?"

"Sure," I said. "Let me get out of these clothes and put on some gym shorts."

"Sounds good. I'll leave the door cracked for you."

I got changed and headed over to Ken's room. I pushed on the door and entered a very dim room with just the light from the TV lighting it up. The sound was turned way down and I spotted Ken laying on the bed, naked with his hard cock in his hand.

"I got horny thinking about you coming over," whispered Ken.

Feeling my cock pressing against my shorts, I responded, "I can see that."

I slid down my shorts, took off my shirt, and started climbing up Ken's muscular legs. When I got to his beautiful cock, I began licking and twirling my tongue around his engorged head. I started tonguing his shaft up and down making him moan. I starting sucking on his huge balls taking one in my mouth at a time and then working my way back up to his head.

"Why don't you swing that ass of yours around so I can suck on your cock at the same time." he said.

He didn't have to ask me twice so we got in the 69 position with me on top and began working on each other's cocks. Since Ken's cock curved slightly upward, this was a much better position for me to really work his hard meat. In this position, I was able to easily take his whole cock down my throat and throat fuck him. Every time I did that, I could hear moans coming from Ken, telling me that he was really enjoying my no gag reflex style of sucking.

"Enjoying this?" I asked taking his cock out of my mouth for a minute.

"Fuck!" was all he replied. "Lick my balls again."

I grabbed his nut sack, scooted down a little, and began working his balls with my tongue and mouth. I could feel my balls being sucked by Ken discovering why he was enjoying this so much...it felt great! All of a sudden, I felt Ken's tongue go under my balls and start working his way to my ass. I have never had someone do that to me, and when his tongue swiped over my hole, a moan came out of me before I realized it was me.

"Oh my God," I moaned.

"Like that?" he asked. Then. you're going to love this."

Ken began to tongue fuck my hole with enthusiasm burying his face totally in my ass. I have never experienced anything like that and was moaning and breathing heavy. My cock has never been so hard. After a few minutes, he stopped so I turned around and feverishly began making out with him exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. The passion was something that I've never experienced before, and I wanted him so bad.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Ken said breathlessly.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," I replied.

He reached into a drawer by the bed and pulled out some lube. I watched him as he lubed up his hard cock and then handed it to me.

"Put some of this lube on your hole. I'm going to have you sit on my cock so you can be in control since this is your first time."

I did as he told me and mounted him. I lined up the head of his cock with my hole and tried to ease it in. I was excited and nervous and the same time. It seemed like it wasn't going to work and then suddenly his head popped in...it hurt like hell.

"Just stay there for a moment and get use to it." he instructed.

Slowly, the pain subsided, and he started slowly penetrating me a little at a time. The pain would come back, and then I would get use to it. I had a feeling of fullness in my ass that I have never felt before. I told him I needed more lube so I got off of him and applied a generous amount of lube on his cock and my ass. I then got on top of him again. His cock slid in much easier this time, and I was able to slowly lower myself down his shaft. Suddenly, I bottomed out, and I had his whole cock inside of me. The pain went away and I experienced a feeling that I have never felt before. I started slowly moving up and down moaning as I went. It felt unbelievable.

"Now that you're use to it, why don't you get on all fours," Ken suggested.

I got off him and did as he asked me to. I heard him putting more lube on his cock and felt his cock on my hole again. He slowly pushed it in until I felt his pubes on my ass. Now, he was moaning.

"Oh fuck, you are so tight," he said.

"You are so big," I replied. "But it feels so good."

Ken started slowly pumping his cock in and out of me, each stroke feeling better than the last. I started pushing back and hearing the smack of our two bodies meeting. Pretty soon, he was going to town fucking me hard. His balls were slapping against me, and he and I were making noises that I've never heard us make before.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. "Fuck me, Ken! Give it to me!"

All of a sudden, I heard Ken breathing really hard. His pace was really driving it home.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming," he screamed.

I felt this warmth flood my ass, and then Ken collapsed on me. We laid on the bed, Ken on top of me, breathing heavy and feeling his sweaty body on my back totally exhausted.

"Wow," I finally said. "That was fucking awesome."

"That was fucking awesome," he replied breathlessly.

Slowly, he pulled his cock out of my ass but stayed on top of me. He was kissing the back of my neck and the side of my face.

"This is going to be an awesome three weeks of training," he whispered in my ear.

hot2spear
hot2spear
18 Followers