The Training Session Ch. 03

Story Info
The training gets hotter...
804 words
4.62
6.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the training goes into the second week, the company that sent us to Dallas got a lot more serious. The first week they lured us in by showing us all the perks working for a company like them. This second week they needed to know we were serious about being company material. The day sessions were long and intense, and we were expected to do our homework at night and be prepared for the next day. Ken and I still worked out every day after work was over, but the nights were spent in people's rooms in small groups helping each other out. Plus, we were committed to being discreet about what was going on between us. We usually left the small group blurry-eyed and beat and ready for bed.

By Wednesday, though, there was a soft knock on my door as I was brushing my teeth ready to jump in bed.

When I opened the door, there was Ken standing there in his gym shorts.

"Any chance you'd be up for something quick? I'm so horny, and it would make me sleep so much better," he pleaded.

I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into my room shutting the door behind him. We immediately began making out.

"Damn, this is the only thing that has kept me going. I've missed this already," I whispered into his ear as I embraced him.

"Me too," Ken replied. "It does have to be a quick one though because I am exhausted."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

We threw off our shorts and went right into the 69 position laying on our sides. Our cocks were already hard from kissing, and we began to suck hungrily on each other's cocks. I wasn't quite sure what I was enjoying more, sucking Ken or getting sucked. I had my hand between his legs pushing his ass into me trying to get as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I could feel that he was doing the same.

Finally, I rolled on top of him and started throat fucking him while pulling on his nut sack. He was sucking me from underneath and playing with my ass. I spit on my finger and started doing circles around his hole. I could hear him moaning so I knew he was enjoying me playing with his ass. I scooted up a little and headed to his hole with my tongue. I started doing the circles with my tongue. This really got Ken going. His reaction made me go at it with more enthusiasm. I worked my way back up to his cock and began to go back to sucking him again. I would take his perfectly curved cock all the way down my throat, feeling his pubes on my nose. This really got him going. He began to really pick up the pace on my hard cock.

All you could hear was grunting and slurping which increased as we both neared our climax. Ken suddenly pulled off my cock.

"I'm cumming," Ken moaned.

That encouraged me to pick up the pace even more, and I was rewarded with a huge pent up load that filled up my mouth. His huge spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I had to swallow quickly to keep it from running out my mouth, savoring every swallow. I used my hand to squeeze the length of his cock getting every last drop. Ken just laid there spent from his unbelievable orgasm. I climbed off of him and turned around lay on him and hold him. I kissed him sharing the taste of his cum with him.

"Now it's your turn," he whispered.

He rolled me over and worked his way back down to my cock. Still hard from the excitement of sucking him off, he began to bop up and down on my shaft. When he had my shaft wet from his saliva, he started using his hand to stroke me as he sucked me. His other hand was rubbing my abs and pinching my nipples. This was such a turn-on for me that I was right behind him giving him my 3 day load.

"I'm cumming!" I cried out.

My cock exploded deep into his mouth. Spurt after spurt filled his mouth making me convulse with orgasmic pleasure. Finally, he finished me off by making sure he got all of my load out of me. He climbed up my body and passionately kissed me now sharing the taste of my cum with me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths exchanging the pleasures of where they have been. Finally, Ken rolled off of me and laid by my side.

"Damn, I needed that!" Ken exclaimed.

"Me too," I replied. "Now, I can sleep like a baby."