The Training Session Pt. 01

Story Info
A couples swinger/cuckold training introduction.
3k words
4.3
140.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
248 Followers

I came home from work early one Friday afternoon. I had finished seeing customers for the day. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed a beer and sat down in front of the tv. After about twenty minutes the front door opened and in came my wife, Sue.

"You get away early too?"

"I didn't have any afternoon therapy sessions today, and some cancellations. No one wants to talk about sexual problems on a Friday. They'd rather be out having it and talk on Monday", she said laughing.

"I guess."

"Speaking of sex. Have you heard from Roger and Ellaine lately?"

"No, but they had gone up to New York to visit family a few weeks ago. I guess they're still away."

"Well, Ellaine's last text was a reminder "BIG SWING PARTY!" in a few weeks. She wanted to remind us to put it on the calendar. I texted back asking if we could bring anything. She didn't respond."

"I think it's going to be catered. Food, booze, the whole thing. I already gave Roger some money towards it. And it looks like you're looking forward to it, huh?"

"Oh stop. Like you're not?"

Roger and Ellaine were swinger friends of ours we met at a nude resort the summer before. They were both retired, late sixties, and had been showing us newbies the ropes so to speak. We were empty nesters for the last few years, and after a visit to the nude resort my prude conservative wife Sue, thanks to their help, started loosening up and exploring her sexual side that previously she only counseled patients on as a sexual therapist. We'd had a couple hot encounters with Roger and Ellaine. Sue had had an additional threesome encounter with them. Since then, they'd provided advice and hooked us up with a young stud Ellaine knew, who showed Sue a great time at the casino we'd vacationed.

Since then, all they spoke about was this annual party they have. They'd been in the lifestyle for more than forty years, even raising a family while maintaining what I suspected was a secret side. At our ages, a few years younger than them, I was glad we met.

Sue had gone upstairs and after a few minutes I followed her upstairs. She was in the bedroom, in the middle of changing, with nothing on but her panties. Her breasts were showing, and an idea suddenly popped into my head.

"Hey, it's too early for dinner. Why don't we fool around a bit?"

"Okay, I'm up for that, but I need a shower first."

Sue headed for the shower, and I went to the nightstand and pulled out a variety of toys. Vibrators, dildos of different sizes. I got completely undressed, and as I stood looking at the toys, I had placed on the bed I started getting hard thinking about her using them. There were a couple of black and white dildos, both larger than me, but who isn't? I stood stroking myself thinking back to our time at the casino and her fuck with Kenny. I had sat and watched most of it, getting in on the action at the end. I knew Sue thought about it too, and that she had probably masturbated to the memory several times when I wasn't around. I knew this because I had arranged the toys in the nightstand drawer several times, only to find them askew when I checked later that day or week. I always returned them to the same order I had arranged them. She never seemed to notice. The shower was still running so I carefully went to the bathroom door which was not fully closed. We always left the door ajar to help vent the steam. I peeked in the door glimpsing Sue in the shower through the clear glass doors, the water cascading over her and washing the soap off her body. She moved her hands over her breasts, rinsing them, then moving down between her legs, carefully separating her pussy lips, then patting her pussy to get any water off. I stood stroking my erection, watching her bathe. She then turned to the far wall of the shower, her ass facing me. She placed her left hand on the wall, then bent forward, sliding her right hand around her ass, and separated her ass cheek, letting the water flow down her back and through her open ass crack. She then briefly fingered her asshole as if to clean it some. I sped up my stroking, aware not to push it too far and cum all over the door. After a few seconds she reached up and shut off the water. I backed away from the door and went and sat on the small loveseat on the far side of the bed and waited.

After a few minutes Sue emerged from the bathroom still toweling herself off. She had tied her hair back to prevent it from getting really wet. That would be washed during the after-sex shower. While she continued to dry off, I said,

"Hey, an idea. Why don't we make this a sort of training session? After all, the big party is just a few weeks away. We could use the practice."

"Well, okay, but how's this goanna work?"

With that I went over to her nightstand and started pulling out sex toys. Dildos, her wand toy, and vibrators. I tossed them all on the bed. She had turned and was brushing her hair out. She was facing the full-length mirror but stealing looks at what I was doing. She locked on to the dildos it seemed with particular interest. I went to the corner of our bedroom and retrieved an antique stool she sometimes used to sit and put on stockings and shoes. I took the largest of the dildos, which had a suction cup end, and fastened it on the stool seat, pointing straight up. Sue, still looking in the mirror, saw the sex toy. Still acting as if she wasn't really looking and just brushing her hair, she nonchalantly moved her left hand down and as if she were simply adjusting herself, just slightly stroked her pussy. I knew then I was on to something with this.

"Okay, I think we're ready."

Sue turned, put the hairbrush on the vanity and slowly walked around the stool, stopping at the foot of the bed.

"So, this is the training tool? Pretty straight forward."

"Glad you concur. I figure we could practice oral and intercourse technique, to put it in your therapist terms."

"Yea, sucking and fucking, huh? And what will your part be since there's a cock already at my disposal?"

I walked over to her and kissed her firmly, putting my hand behind her head, and my other hand on her pussy, rubbing and slowly probing. I could tell she was already wet.

"Facilitator and audience. You'll do what I tell you. It'll be hot. Now, put your foot up on the bed. Let's get started. Hold your tits with your hands so I can suck on them."

Sue held both her tits while I sucked on her nipples. Moving from one to the other as my fingers still worked her pussy. I then knelt in front of her.

"Keep rubbing your tits."

I put my mouth right on her pussy, her right leg still on the bed, and started licking. She began to moan as my tongue probed her hairy muff. She took her right hand and separated her pussy lips, inviting me in deeper, exposing her clit to me.

"Oh yea, that's it. Lick it! OH, that feels good. I'll bet your dick is really hard, isn't it?"

"Hell yes, and you're super wet. I think you're ready."

I stood up and guided her over to the stool. I handed her one of her battery powered wand toys and said,

"Okay, I want you to practice deep-throating a big cock. Get it all the way into your throat, like we've seen in the movies."

"The dildo always tastes funny, but okay."

I sat on the loveseat across from our bed enjoying the view. My camera was perched behind the couch to capture this moment. I heard her wand turn on as she crouched down. She looked over at me as she took the large dildo into her mouth and rubbed her pussy with the wand. I sat stroking my cock, watching her, immediately fantasizing about that cock belonging to someone else. Sue began to move her mouth up and down on the dildo, each pass down going further into her mouth.

She looked over at me and took it into her mouth.

Between the sound of the vibrator baring down occasionally and the sound of her moaning, things were heating up. As more of the dildo disappeared into her mouth she made a lurching gaging sound, and her eyes got big as she looked over at me and pulled back off the toy.

"That's okay babe, it's going to happen. You have to learn to control the gag reflex. Keep trying."

Sue went down on the dildo again and again. She seemed to enjoy looking over at me as I watched and jerked off, edging and not wanting to explode too quick.

Sue went down on the dildo again and again.

After a few more minutes of watching her suck I said,

"Alright, let's see what else you can do with it. Get up and ride on it babe. Go ahead."

Sue stood, staring for a moment as if how to approach my request.

"Ride it reverse cowgirl, like Kenny and you did at the casino."

"This is even bigger than Kenny. I'm not sure."

"Go ahead and try it. Just go slow inserting it."

She switched off the wand vibrator and tried mounting the stool. For a moment, the dildo stuck up between her legs. I stroked my cock thinking about Kenny guiding her onto his hard dick, how she easily seemed to slide on to it and begin to bounce. She then positioned herself and began to guide the dildo into her pussy. She slid down onto it slowly, cautiously, looking at me and wincing ever so slightly, but also enjoying it.

"It feels like it's stretching me, oh...filling me up."

"Keep going Sue, ride that hard dick baby. Let me see it."

She slid down on it slowly, cautiously, enjoying it.

"Yes babe, take it all the way! Yea, that's it, fuck that big dick."

"OHH, you like seeing me fuck other cock? You want to see me do it more? That makes me really wet and hot you know, OHHH FUCK YEA!"

"Raise your feet off the floor! Let me see it all the way in you."

Sue did as I asked, raising her feet and bouncing on the dildo, her wand back on and on her clit. She was moaning intensely, like she did with Kenny.

She did as I asked and raised her feet.

"Jay, I want to come now, but I can't like this."

"Move to the recliner. I'll get you another toy to use."

I quickly grabbed a black graduated in size dildo from on top of the bed as she leaned back in the bedroom recliner. It had three sort of balls on it, made to penetrate, each ball larger than the previous one. I handed it to her. She held on to her wand and that.

"Here, use this. Get it in there deep and tell me how good it feels."

I sat back on the loveseat and leaned back, my erection at full tilt. I stroked my cock as she began fucking the toy.

"Yea Sue, get it in deep, deeper! That big cock feels good, doesn't it? Close your eyes and feel all that wide cock."

"It feels so good Jay! OH YEA!!! I'm fucking it now! You like watching me fuck, don't you!?"

"YES, YES I love watching you take dick! I want to see you do it more and more."

Sue was leaned back in the recliner, the wand making gurgling whining sounds as her cunt juices flowed out of her. I could see the slick wet toy going back and forth in her pussy. I was jerking hard now, about to blow my load.

Sue was leaned back in the recliner.

"You want to see me fucked at the swinger party, don't you?

"Yes, I want to see Ellaine eat your pussy while you suck my cock. Then I want to see you ride a big cock. I want to see him make you come. I want to blow my cum all over your tits and see his leaking out of you!!"

Sue reeled back in the recliner; her orgasm was coming on. She screamed as she came. She held the wand and dildo in place and seemed to clamp her pussy on it, spasms and load moans taking over.

"Come over here and cum on my tits like you said, NOW!!"

As I rose to go over to her it was too late. I stood there and blew my load right in front of the loveseat, all over the rug.

"OH FUCK, YEA, YEA, OH BABE YEA!!!"

We both watched each other orgasm. As it subsided Sue shut off the wand and slowly pulled the dildo from her pussy. It made a squishy sound as it came out, her wet open cunt clearly visible.

"I told you to cum on my tits, didn't I? You didn't make it. Maybe you need some training too?"

I looked at her puzzled. We both had just came, but she was serious. She stood up from the recliner, reached back and pushed it all the way into full recline. She stood on the recliner, ass facing me.

"Had I been fucking another cock for real you would have disappointed me. I want your cum too you know?"

"Okay, I get it, but...?

I'm going to bend over in this chair and you're going to lick my pussy for not listening, understand?"

"Uhm, yes, I understand."

Sue bent over resting her hands on the back of the recliner, still in a standing position. She spread her legs as far apart as she could, keeping them straight.

"Well?"

I got behind her and crouched down. I was half hard again from the surprised excitement of all this. As I maneuvered my face between her legs, I could smell her juicy excitement immediately. Her pussy was still spread from the dildo, and I started licking her pussy ferociously and jerking off again.

"That's good my love. Eat my pussy. You know if I had really fucked someone, you'd be licking his cum from me now, don't you? I have big plans for you Jay, you know?"

That's good my love, eat my pussy. I have big plans for you!!!

All I could manage was a muffled "yes" as I ate her pussy. She moaned and jerked around every so often, still sensitive from the powerful orgasm she had. As I felt her trying to stand, I said,

"Wait, get down in the chair on all fours for a minute."

Sue knelt in the chair and then got to an all-fours stance. While I had been licking her pussy, I'd noticed the wet juices had gone into her ass cheeks. Sue has a hairy bush, taint and ass crack. I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by.

"I'm not through yet my dear."

Her ass cheeks were now practically in my face as I knelt behind her. I spread her ass cheeks wide, and drew close, first partaking of all that round ass and hairy crack. I sniffed it close up, then drove my tongue and face into her ass. My face was surrounded by her ass, my tongue in her asshole, licking fast and furious.

"Oh, FUCK YEA my love! Oh, shit eat my ass!!! Such a good husband to a horny wife!!! Your goanna cum again? Leave it on my ass. Get it right this time."

I was stroking my cock hard. At first it didn't want to respond. I couldn't see it with my face buried in Sue's ass, but it was getting harder by the second. Not wanting to disappoint I stood up stroking for all it was worth. I finally blew a small bead of cum on her ass crack. As it trickled down, I smacked my hard cock on both of her ass cheeks leaving small cum droplets.

"Good boy Jay. Now I can shower."

A half hour later, with both of us showered, relaxed and in bed with glasses of wine we talked.

"So, you liked our little training session?"

Well, I had my concerns at first, but yes, I did. Jay, are you really serious about wanting to see me fuck other guys?"

"Look Sue, we're not getting any younger. We've done good all our lives. The kids are grown and living on their own. I want us to enjoy ourselves at this point and live to the fullest. And that means shedding some of our uptightness. We've met a couple that likes us and doesn't mind showing us the ropes. Plus, I think we can have a lot of fun on our own too. If we set some rules and talk about it first. Okay?

"Okay."

"So, yes, I want you to enjoy yourself, but we both have to know about it and approve."

"Okay, and that goes for you as well?

"Of course, the same."

We both sat there giggling and clinking our wine glasses together like a couple of drunk adolescents who'd broken into the liquor cabinet. Little did I know that while there would be a whole lot of fun and pleasure ahead, I had also overturned a glass that would continue to spill.

jc1961
jc1961
248 Followers