The Training Session Pt. 02 - Reversal

Story Info
The Tables are turned on the 2nd Training Session.
4.3k words
3.8
131.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers

It was a little after seven o'clock on a Wednesday morning. Both Sue and I were up, part of the morning bustle to get dressed and out to work. I had to leave earlier than her, so I had already showered, dressed, and gotten my to go coffee ready and waiting on the table by the door. I walked back upstairs to tell Sue I was leaving. I heard the shower and just as I was about to open the bathroom door, I heard Sue's voice. She was on her mobile phone.

"Oh, hi Ellaine. Yes, getting ready. Okay, talk to you soon. Bye."

I paused opening the door as I didn't want to interrupt the conversation. Ellaine and Roger were our "Swinger" friends we met at a nudist resort a little over a year ago. They were both about five years older than us, late sixties, and had been in the swinger lifestyle for more than forty years. They had been integral in helping Sue and I reignite a sexual passion which had slowed down after thirty-five years of marriage. Sue was reigniting faster than I thought she ever would. Already she had had a threesome with Roger and Ellaine while I had been on a business trip. Yes, we had previously played with Roger and Ellaine, but it was a soft type of thing. Sue, on her own had taken it to the next level. Had it not been for Roger telling me, I might never have known about it. Sue and I had then, on Ellaine's advice, introduced some role playing and toys into our love making. Sue had then had a planned encounter on a weekend vacation we were on with a young stud Ellaine knew. It was ever so hot watching them fuck on the resort room terrace.

Since then, some four months had passed. Sue and I continued our role playing. A recent training scenario I came up with had been terrific. Sue was gamer for it and wanted to continue the scenario going forward. I was still trying to come up with some ideas to keep it new. She told me that what we were doing had actually helped her in her work as a Clinical Sex Therapist. She had only recently started working at a private group firm of sex therapists in the area. We had just relocated her old office to her new one they leased.

I heard the glass door close as Sue got in the shower. I waited an extra minute before opening the door so there would be no suspicion of eaves dropping. I knocked and opened the door talking,

"Hey, so I'm headed off to a customer appointment. Be back later this afternoon."

"Okay, have a good day, love you."

"Umm, when I was downstairs getting my coffee, I thought I heard you talking?"

"Me? No, maybe to myself. Love you."

"I love you."

I left the bathroom, closing the door behind me. She just denied speaking to Ellaine. Why? She'd never blatantly done that before that I know of. Plus, she was really short with me. Her and Ellaine must be up to something, so I thought I'd call Roger later and find out. I grabbed my coffee, laptop case and car keys and headed for the car. As I headed out of the neighborhood, I just couldn't shake the feeling something was up. My curiosity got the best of me, and I made a U turn just after exiting on the highway. I headed back home but caught a traffic light. By the time I got back to the house it had been ten minutes. I parked the car down the street, as not to be right in the driveway. Now I had to sneak into my own house and not be detected. I could go in as if I just forgot something, but that would interrupt whatever was going on. Then it occurred to me. Enter through the garage side entrance. The door had a window so I could see if she were in there, and it was keyed the same as the front door. I looked through the window in the door. It was dark so I quietly opened the door and crept through a mostly dark garage hoping I didn't knock anything over. I slowly opened the door from the garage into the house, passing through the hall where the downstairs guest room and bathroom were located. I peeked around every corner, so I didn't run into Sue. The downstairs and first floor were quiet. She wasn't in the kitchen, living room or foyer. That meant she was still upstairs. I slid my shoes off, and left them on the bottom stairs, figuring if I needed to make a quick getaway back to the garage, I could quickly grab them on the way.

The master bedroom was just at the top of the stairs. Oddly enough, the two white doors were mostly closed. Just a small crack of light showing. I got up close to the door careful not to nudge it open but couldn't see anything. I couldn't remember if the hinge squeaked or not, but I nudged the door slightly and it made no noise. It parted to maybe four inches open. Now I could see and hear.

"It parted to maybe four inches."

What I saw was amazing. Sue was standing naked in front of her vanity table. Her laptop was open and on. Then I heard Ellaine's familiar voice.

"Yea, Sue darling, that's it. Rub your pussy like I'm doing. Get it really wet like mine. I love when we play."

Holy crap, I thought. I just walked in on a cam-to-cam jilling session between two people I know. How lucky could I be? Sue was moaning, her back to me, both hands in front and below her waist. The PC cam showed her cam, small in the corner of the screen, but I couldn't see it all. My cock was instantly hard knowing she was spreading her hairy pussy with one hand and fingering it with the other. I could feel it through my khakis and underwear. I reached down and rubbed it as I watched.

"Oh Ellaine, you know how to talk so dirty and get me excited. Oh yea."

"Instantly hard knowing she was spreading her pussy and fingering it."

"Yes, honey, that's because you'd like to be here now, so we could be licking each other's pussies. Oh, fuck yes, I want your cunt in my mouth so bad. I want you to lick me at the same time." Ellaine continued.

"Mmmm Ellaine, yes. I'd eat you out and get you really wet, OHHHH!"

Sue was looking straight up at the ceiling as she rubbed herself. As she moved left or right slightly, I caught brief glimpses of Ellaine, fingering herself vigorously. I rubbed my cock through my pants, barely able to contain myself. It was then I noticed several of Sue's toys on a towel on the bed. Her wand vibrator and ten-inch black dildo among them. The thoughts of seeing her use any of these had me so hard in my pants it was straining me to rub myself through my clothes. I dropped back from the door and slowly unfastened my belt and the button on my khakis, careful not to jingle the belt buckle. I worked my pants down, over my shoes, folded them loosely and placed them on the carpet at the top of the stairs in case I had to make a quick getaway. I looked completely ridiculous standing there in my shirt, underwear, socks, and shoes, but at least I was comfortable.

I crept back to the door and resumed my erotically elicit spying on Sue and Ellaine. Now I could free my stiff cock from the fly in my underwear. I stood there watching and slowly stroking, listening to there sexy, dirty banter, each back and forth musing on how they wished they were together, kissing and licking each other. Both remembering in their conversation the threesome they had with Ellaine's husband Roger, almost a year ago. This continued for another few minutes, then Sue adjusted her laptop screen which had the camera. She laid herself back on the side of the bed, her head on two pillows, her legs up. facing the image of Ellaine on the screen. From my vantage I could now see Ellaine clearly. She was wearing a red halter top, but naked from the waist down. She was busy positioning a stool in front of the camera. She then took a large black dildo with a suction cup and stuck it on the center of the stool. The large latex cock jiggled back and forth. She also adjusted her laptop screen while saying,

"Okay Sue, we need to get a move on, Roger and my sister and brother-in-law will be back from breakfast soon. Besides, I'm so turned on I need fucked fast. Take that big dildo of yours and get it ready. Suck on that big cock!"

Sue picked up her dildo as did Ellaine. Ellaine drew closer to her screen and began licking the head end of her dildo. Sue took the head of her dildo deep into her mouth and sucked, moving to back and forth. I couldn't get over how lucky I was to stumble into this. I was jerking my cock furiously, edging and re-edging, careful not to cum too fast. On screen, Ellaine shifted her position, so she was just over the dildo, then held it as it slid into her mature hairy pussy, all the way down to the stool itself.

"Alright Sue, I want to see you fuck your wet pussy with that dark dick. Stick it in deep. Show me!!"

Sue immediately obeyed, pressing it lightly at first, then applying pressure with the dildo, while holding her pussy open with the other hand.

"Oh god. Oh, FUCK yes Ellaine, it feels so good!!!"

"Yes, Sue dear, doesn't it? Much bigger than Jay or Roger. I wish I could be there with you. We'd fuck each other with strap-ons. Soon we'll be back in the area. We're going to have some girls only weekends, just us and in a bigger group. We're going to do parties and gangbangs. You just wait. It will be spectacular!!"

"Oh Ellaine, yes. I can't wait!"

"Get that cock in deeper Sue! I want to see it balls deep in your wet pussy!"

"Ellaine, I'm gonna come.!! OHHHHHH!!!!"

"Me too Sue love, FUCK YES!!!!!

Both of them started coming, moaning, and practically yelling as they watched each other, and pleasured themselves. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Parties, gangbangs, girls' weekends? Apparently, these conversations and sessions had been going on for some time now. Both Ellaine and roger had been out of state at her sister's house while her sister recovered from some kind of surgery. Maybe Roger didn't even know this was happening. With that realization, I experienced a flood of emotions and questions. I got sweaty and flushed. In the meantime, Sue and Ellaine were both coming down from their orgasms. Sue eased the dildo out of her pussy and tossed it on the bed, on towel where her other toys were. Ellaine dismounted the stool and pulled her dildo off the stool. I backed up from the door still in a flushed haze. I then heard Sue moving, probably off the bed. I assumed she would head back to the shower, but I didn't take any chances. I heard Ellaine say something about, "remember what I told you, you and Jay will both enjoy it." I grabbed my pants and got down the stairs to the first floor with amazingly little noise.

I got down to the guest bathroom where I caught my breath and could think straight. I needed to call Roger but didn't have the time now. He probably couldn't care less what Ellaine was doing anyway. They both had complete sex lives as well as separate ones. I heard water running and knew Sue was back in the shower, washing off her good time. I kicked my shoes off and crept back up the stairs to the master bedroom door. I opened it and peeked in. Yes, Sue was back in the shower. The bathroom door closed, as was the laptop. Her toys were still on the bed, including her used black dildo. She hadn't cleaned it yet. I got re-excited thinking of what I'd just seen and was getting hard again. I went to the hall linen closet, grabbed a small shaving towel, and spread it on the bed next to the toys. I dropped my underwear to my knees and began stroking my hard cock. I picked up the dildo and sniffed it. I could smell Sue's cunt juices and stroked thinking of what Ellaine had said. Parties, gangbangs, swinger group sex. I imagined Sue being fucked by multiple cocks, all her holes filled simultaneously. I was going to blow my load any second. I took the dildo and stuck its cock head in my mouth. I sucked it, remembering how deep it was in Sue's hot cunt, and how it made her come. The taste of her juices was the final straw, I blew my load all over the shaving towel, softly moaning, a heavy load and pulsating orgasm. I stood there for a few seconds, looking at the dildo and the towel, and how good that just felt, then realized I was on borrowed time. I gathered up everything and headed downstairs to the garage. I threw the towel in the laundry basket, got dressed and got back out the side door, down the street to my parked car. I started it and drove off to my work appointment but ended up being distracted the rest of the day. I would have to think a lot more on what I had seen and heard that morning.

When I got home latter that evening, Sue was still out. I sat down and started hashing out in my head what went down that morning. It definitely was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen my wife do, yet on the other hand, it was done behind my back. Now, I'm no saint, and this was all on me that my wife was becoming more sexually alive and aware. I pushed the buttons more than a year ago, and Ellaine had become a sort of sexual mentor to her. There's nothing wrong with that, I thought, but we did agree to keep each other in the loop when opportunities presented themselves, especially for the both of us. I tabled the idea of calling Roger, at least for now. I didn't want to chance him telling Ellaine and ruining any future sessions for them that I might witness. I also ruled out talking to Sue about it for now. What do I say? "Hey, I snuck in the house and saw you and Ellaine Jilling. What's up with that?" I decided to see how this would play out. A few days later, it did.

Friday night Sue and I went to dinner with a group of friends. I got way to drunk, not buzzed, drunk. Sue had to drive us home, and I had to hear all about how embarrassed she was. Not wanting to really hear it at that moment, I went upstairs and went right to bed. In hindsight it was one of the best night sleeps I'd had in a while. As I was coming awake the next morning, the fog of a pretty good hangover was taking root, when, still half asleep I felt my crotch being played with. My first thought was Sue was getting amorous, so I played along and didn't react. I felt my shorts open, and my cock and balls being grasped. Well, maybe this hangover will be tolerable after all, I thought. The feeling was short lived though as a few seconds later I felt this pinching sensation. I came awake with a start, tried to sit up and the pinching hurt. I looked down to find my cock encased in a steel cage with a small padlock at the top. Sue was laughing and said,

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"I was. What the hell is this?"

"Well, you had a training session for me a few weeks ago. I just thought now it's your turn."

"Training session? This is a torture device. Unlock this, or I'll go get the metal snips and do it myself!"

"Come on Jay. Ellaine does this with Roger all the time. It's just some role play. Go with it and let's have some fun."

"Ellaine, huh, I should've known. You know what, Okay, maybe it will be fun. If Roger can do it, I can. On one condition."

"What?", she said.

"I'll agree to this, do whatever you say, but I get to do the same with you next."

"Okay", Sue said shrugging.

"Okay. Just remember what you agreed to."

Sue was standing beside our bed, wearing her shower robe. She slipped the robe off and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a black string bra and panties, with black fishnet stockings. Instantly there was a sharp sting from my caged cock attempting to become erect but trapped.

"OWW!!!"

"So, it does work. Hold still now my little Cuckboy."

Cuckboy? This was Ellaine's doing alright. Problem was, I was starting to enjoy this. Sue was taking initiative here and I was finding that erotic. Sue slid across the bed crawling toward me. When she was right in front of my caged cock, she opened her mouth and took the head of the cage and stroked it with her tongue. It was sensual and agonizing at the same time as my cock attempted to expand out of the cage.

"OUCH!!!"

Oh, fuck that feels great and I can't stand it all at the same time. I instinctually tried to pull back, but Sue grasped my balls. I couldn't go anywhere. Sue released me and pulled back.

"MMMMM, it hurts so good, doesn't it?"

"Yea, I guess it is kind of erotic."

"Yea, well it's gonna get better."

Sue got up from the bed and went to her dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out a strap-on with at least an eight-inch dildo attached. She stepped into the straps, pulled it up and adjusted it to fit. After it was snug, she felt the dildo, jerking it with her hand, then motioned me with her finger to come over to her. I had to move slowly as the chastity cage pulled and pinched my cock with each slight move. As I stood in front of her, Sue said,

"Kneel down in front of me."

As I knelt in front of her, she massaged the dildo again, inches from my face. As I knelt there, I noticed how the base of the dildo rested against the thong panties she was wearing. It also had pressed her pussy hair out the sides, which was incredibly hot. My trapped cock began to throb again. Then a different sensation. I felt wet. For an instant I panicked. I thought this thing had cut me and I was bleeding. I looked down and was relieved to see it was only some precum, as my cock could do little else.

"Okay my little Cuckboy, time for your training to really begin. Suck this cock. Go on, suck it now! Don't say a word, just open your mouth."

I almost laughed aloud, but then I noticed Sue's tits. Her nipples were hard and standing up. She was really excited doing this, being in control. I liked her like this. I opened my mouth, and she slid the head of the dildo in.

"Take hold of it and suck it all the way in Cuckboy."

I grasped the dildo and sucked on it. She gyrated her hips thrusting back and forth, smiling as the thick dildo stretched my mouth.

"That's a good boy Jay. You listen really well. I'll bet you'd love to be stroking your cock right now. You just keep sucking. You know this is what you're going to be doing to all the guys you want to fuck me, right? This is what Roger does for Ellaine sometimes. Yea, that feels good. You've sucked cock before, haven't you? You're going to get all those cocks ready to fuck me. Make sure they're really hard. We'll suck together too. Would you like that?"

All I could do was nod and mumble.

"Okay, let's rachet this training up a notch. Get up on the bed Cuckboy, on all fours. I'm going to take and own your ass now. Go on!! Do it!!"

"Okay, wait a minute. I said I'd do anything, but that's a little much. You've done the whole thing Ellaine taught you, now let's move on."

"Oh, so it's all right for you to fuck my ass, but not me to expect the same. You started all this Jay, a while back. Now that I'm ready to really get into it you're going to put on the brakes? Okay, have it your way, we'll stop. We'll stop it all, everything. The next time you get laid your cock will be too old to get hard, but okay."

"Alright, alright, I'll do it. Just go easy."

"Thought you'd see it my way."

I got up on all fours on the side of the bed. Sue came up behind me and slapped my ass hard. I then heard the pop and squirt of a lube bottle. I looked back through my legs at my caged, still dripping cock, waiting for my dildo fuck. As I waited, I thought about how I was going to reciprocate this training. It was wicked erotic up until now. I had to come up with something. "I'm going to make you the ultimate hotwife," I thought. I then felt some pressure on my open ass, and then some penetration. Sue was lubing my ass with her finger. We'd done some ass play before with a finger or two. Then, after a minute, two fingers were exploring my asshole. With the chastity cage in place, her fingers were feeling good, stimulating me.

jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers
12