All Comments on 'The Training Session Pt. 02 - Reversal'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a wonderful sight in my mind = you being fucked by your sweet, horny wife. I loved that she had you lick up your cum from her ass crack. I think you knew then that sucking cocks and licking up cum from who knows whose pussies, tits and asses, was in your near future when you went to the orgy with Elaine and Roger. Fuck, I wish I could go with you. How many cocks did you suck, getting them fluffed up for your wife's hot cunt? And how many pussies did you fuck and eat out? Did your cock get worn out from all the fucking and being sucked so much? Did you ass get filled with a number of real cocks, strapons and tongues? One last question! May I go with your wife to one of these fun-filled orgies, as her boyfriend? I'd gladly do whatever is asked of me. You are one lucky husband.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's a quick PS, Jay. Are you going to post more chapters for this amazing story? My perverted mind can conjure up what might happen, but I'd rather read about what your dirty, perverted mind cums up with!! Please give me more!! Loved it so much.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous