The Training Session Pt. 02 - Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sense being a barbarian about this. Yea, you're liking that Jay my love. You're ready for my cock."

After a moment's pause, I felt the head of her dildo making its way into my ass. I relaxed as much as I could, the stretching slightly painful.

"AHHHHH, FUCK babe, go easy!!!"

"I'm going slow. There we are. Move forward some so I can get a good position. That's it. Now let's get some motion to take your ass. Are you gonna help me find some hot big dick to fuck? Are you gonna like watching me and joining in? Answer me!"

Sue was slapping my ass and plowing me with the latex cock.

"YES, OH YES, I will. OHHH FUCK it's feeling good now. YEA!"

I looked back through my legs and could see Sue thrusting back and forth, one hand behind the base of the dildo, fingers rubbing her clit. She was moaning. My cock was steadily leaking precum, the motion of the thrusts jiggling more and more out.

"OH, SHIT Jay, I'm coming....OHHHH YEA!!!!!!"

Sue pulled back out of my ass and flopped down on the bed, breathing heavy. My ass felt like a truck drove up it but there was no lingering pain. After a few seconds, Sue reached over into the nightstand and pulled out a small key. She pushed me over on my back, unlocked the cage and removed it. She then slid the strap-on off and tossed it to the bottom of the bed.

"Just one more thing for you to do my love. You need to cum, don't you?"

I nodded yes, and she got on all fours in front of me on the bed.

"Go ahead hon. Make love to my ass. Lick it and jerk off all over it. Go ahead."

I did it gleefully. I spread her cheeks wide, looking at her hairy pussy and ass. I dove in face first, tonguing her asshole while fingering her pussy. Sue was moaning. I let her cheeks surround my face and bored my tongue into her ass, jerking my now freed hard cock. It was only about a minute when I reared up and shot my load, a heavy stream, right into Sue's open crack. I kept stroking, more and more ribbons and drops of cum oozing into her hairy crack.

I knelt there, admiring the way I painted her ass when Sue said,

"Okay Cucky, just one more thing for you to do. Clean me up."

I started to move off the bed to get a towel.

"Where are you going? You won't need a towel. CLEAN ME!!

This was Ellaine's work again. No way did Sue know about Cucks that cleaned their women. I looked at the mess on her ass, but knew I'd be extorted with the no sex threat if I didn't. I leaned over, got close, closed my eyes, and licked up the cum. I'd only ever tasted my own cum on Sue's lips after a kiss previously. Well, it was mine, I thought. I lapped up the creamy mess while Sue moaned and giggled.

"You did well my love."

She then kissed me as she got up and headed for the shower.

"You owe me big time for this. Remember your side of the bargain."

"Anything Jay, anything you want."

Sue closed the bathroom door, and I heard the water come on. Anything, huh? A thought was starting to gel in the back of my mind. A thought that would soon take us down the road to "glory."

12