The Transformation

Story Info
A business woman is tranformed into a lap-dancer and whore.
11.2k words
4.34
50k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulGetit
PaulGetit
35 Followers

The Audition

„Okay! Mr. Smith, I have checked your papers. But ...."

My opponent raised his hand and showed me with his thumb striking smoothly along his lips that I should be quiet.

"Sorry Karen! But I don't like buts. Before you continue I would like to demonstrate you my business. Agreed?"

I got annoyed. Who is this person that addresses me with my first name? That's ridiculous. I am a bank manager in the loan department who earns great respect. In my very successful career no one of my customers has ever dared to name me Karen. Sure, my opponent was an impressive man with a big muscular body. I even noticed that when Mr. Leroy Smith stepped into my office to discuss his loan contract. Though he was black he appeared to me as a respectful business man in his elegant Amari suit.

"I am really sorry Mr. Smith, but...."

"Karen! Don't repeat the wrong word. I don't like buts, I only like butts. You understand! By the way, yours seems to be worthwhile to discover. Babe! You are a really beautiful woman. Your long blond hair, the blue eyes, and your smooth face, that's really pretty. So Karen! Why don't you stand up and come along to me. I'd like to have a better look on you."

Puh! That was scary. How in the world could I allow a customer to speak to me in such a disrespectful way? Though, there was this spot in my inner personality, this strong hidden desire to experience dangerous situations where I could lose the control and have to follow the path to .....

"Babe! I don't like to wait. Come over here for an inspection!"

"Sorry Mr. Smith." Oh god, what was I doing? His appearance was so intimidating that it seemed to be right to follow his orders.

"That's fine babe. Yes! My first guess was right. A slender figure with long legs and breasts of the right size, though a bit shy, conservative, reserved and cautious. Okay! Turn around! Let me see you from all sides."

How the fuck could this happen. Me Karen Summer, an MBA graduate with honors, now on inspection for .....

"Yeah, I was right. Your butt is really worthwhile to discover. But at our next meeting you have to dress sexier. Show your assets, babe! Here is my card. Come to my club tomorrow night at 9° clock and be punctual. I'd like to show you my business. Then you'd sign my loan inquiry."

With these words spoken Mr. Leroy Smith marched out of the office and left me in a confused state.

I remained confused the whole day. This puzzling experience had a great effect on me. What should I do? Should I follow his invitation or should I ignore it. Questions over questions occupied my brain. Yes, I had to admit, I was impressed by the appearance of Mr. Leroy Smith and I was really excited to overcome my conservative attitudes to learn more about myself. What were my hidden desires? Would I follow an unknown path?

Doubtfully I stood in front of my cupboard the next evening. At 9° clock I was expected to come to the Flamingo club of Mr. Smith. I read his card twice. Flamingo club seemed not be really trustworthy to me. And by looking at my wardrobe I wondered if I could find something to wear. Dress sexier he had said. But only conservative long skirts and business suits were visible to me. I had to admit that my sex life had been really boring the last years. I had some problems to attract males. They only saw in me the tough and competent business woman and not the desirable female that would crave for sexual satisfaction. But then in the bottom drawer I found the right ensemble. Nearly forgotten I had the fact that three years ago I bought some lingerie to impress my boyfriend. At that time it didn't help. But today it could be my rescue. The black stockings, garter belt and string slip were really sexy. A silk bra with a short netted pink dress gave me a slutty outlook. Oh yeah, you are a sexy bitch, I thought to myself as I put on my 5 inch heels. In the mirror I could see another woman who might please Mr. Smith.

I couldn't believe it but punctual at 9° clock I stood in Mr. Smith's office in the Flamingo club.

"Nice dress Karen! It is fine that you can follow orders. Come nearer; let me have a closer look."

I trembled from the excitement, but managed to step in his direction.

"You like what you see?"

"Sure, as all my girls you make reasonable effort to impress me. That's mandatory."

He walked around me and I felt his glances on me. A bit puzzled I was proud that I appealed to him.

"Business first, you have the contract?" I nodded. "Well done babe. Turn around, I'll show you how I make money."

He gave my butt a short touch and went to the other side of the office. There he opened the blinds of a window such that we got a good overview of a large hall. I could see some stages where some girls were dancing and many men who got entertained.

"Look over there! This is Suzy, my best girl. She makes the most money. My business is the entertainment of men. Striptease, lap dance and more, I offer what men crave for. And this is very profitable."

At first I was a bit shocked from the view. I hadn't seen this kind of business before. My first feeling was a raise of disgust. But then, as I felt his hand on my butt again, I changed my attitude. Why not, why shouldn't men have a place to find some entertainment and some distraction from there stressful work?

"Karen! How do you find Suzy? Isn't she a girl to die for?"

As I observed her, how she danced skillfully and presented her marvelous body to the leering crowd of men, I got a bit jealous. Why couldn't I get such an effect on men?

"Look, how she wiggles her ass and breasts. The men love her and pay good money to spend time with her."

I watched more carefully and noticed Leroy`s hand as he slipped under the hem of my short dress to caress my butt more thoroughly. I got aroused as I saw Suzy how she bent over to show these horny men her beautiful ass. With the other hand Leroy started to strike my upper body. Oh God, that was good. I needed this so much. I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment.

"Babe," he whispered in my ears. "You could be her; you are so pretty in your short netted dress with these stockings that accentuate your well-formed legs."

His hand now fondling my breasts reminded me that I had a strong inner desire to neglect the danger in order to get great satisfaction, sexual satisfaction. Also I was a bit proud that Leroy seemed to be attracted to me.

"So, wanna have a try? You could become the new star of my club! I know you would like to. Deep down you know that I am right. You are a slut."

His fingers found their way to my pussy. Oh god, that felt good. Supported by the stimulation of my nipples from his other hand I got hotter and hotter. Was he right? I had followed his order to dress slutty in order to find a new path for my life. These new feelings were overwhelming. Yes, I would like to discover new sides on me.

"Please, Leroy! Go on. That feels so good."

His fingers massaged my clit. I opened my eyes and saw Suzy, who had exposed her fantastic body to her male audience. She danced sexily to the rhythm of a pop song. Invitingly she wiggled her breasts and spread her legs. Oh yeah, she was very successful to inspire their male admirers. The crowd became really enthusiastic. To be her seemed to me quite natural. When women have long legs, a slender body, impressive breasts and a cute ass, they should entertain men.

"Leroy, please let me dance for you. Let me show you how slutty I am and how I can entertain men."

"That's the right mood, girl! Show me your assets, bitch!"

With that he turned me around and took a seat on his office swivel chair. I was on fire. The loud music from the dance hall could be clearly heard and I started to move my body to the rhythm of "We are the champions". Seductively I swung my upper-body and swayed my hips. Then I stepped up to him and presented my torso. With my hands redrawing the contours of my breasts I enhanced his desire.

"You wanna see more? You wanna touch?" I cried and turned my body for some spirals. The hem of my short dress flew upwards and the beauty of my pelvis and ass became visible.

"That's it babe! Show me more, show me your body."

Again I turned to him and lowered the straps of my dress. Slowly I let it fall down, stepped out of it and danced in his direction. Now I was confident that I could have the expected effect on him. I put one leg on his office desk such that he could admire my long well-shaped legs in these black sheer stockings. I could see his glances wandering from my high heel over my calf and thigh to my pussy which was a bit hidden from the string slip but in striking distance to his eyes. I could see that this view let his mouth fell open. And I wondered how his tongue would feel on my clit and cunt.

"Vow babe! I didn't expect that you are such a pro. With such a lap dance you would awake impotent men to get a hard on. That's what I need in my business."

Encouraged by his praise I pulled my string to the side in order to let him examine my wet clit and cunt.

"Please, hire me. I'd like to become a striptease dancer in your club such as Suzy. I would not disappoint you."

With these words spoken I slowly unzipped my bra and wiggled it around his neck. I moved my upper-body a bit forward such that my breasts stroke over his face. Oh I loved this so much. How his tongue would feel on my nipples, I thought. But before I let him give a try I turned on my toe and bent downwards. His view on my ass had to be priceless. I shoved my string side wards and played with my crack line.

"You naughty slut, you are hired! But you can't let an aroused man like me unsatisfied? Show me your further skills."

The big bulge in his crotch got not unnoticed by me. I wondered how large his cock would be. Were the rumors right that it would be a big black cock. I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his belt.

"Vow, that's enormous", I cried as his cock sprung free. I knew that I had to give my best. First I licked his shaft and then I inserted his tip in my mouth and played with my lips and tongue around his pee-hole. I got deeper on him and wondered if I could swallow this large prick. I found a rhythm up and down, up and down. While sucking I looked in his eyes to search for some approval.

"You are a sweet little cock-sucker. Maybe your lap-dance was better but you will improve your cock sucking skills in short time."

He grabbed my back of the head and put some pressure on me in order to insert more of his cock into my mouth. That was incredible. I tried to swallow as much as I could and due to his hand and some forceful thrusts I found depths in my throat that only could be reached by such an enormous lust spender.

"Babe, I think some training would be useful. My girls have to swallow my cock in its whole length, you understand?"

I nodded and tried to insert it deeper and deeper but my gulp reflex was overwhelming.

"Babe, shortly this won't be a problem for you. I've seen your willingness and that's the most important attitude. But let's have a fuck. Bend over and spread your legs."

I was a bit proud that I hadn't screwed up so far. I got up and as told bent over the desk. Finally in some short moments one of my strongest desires would be fulfilled. To be fucked hard by a big black cock.

"Babe, but before you receive your pleasure, there is some work to do. Sign the loan contract in front of you."

In my lustful state I grabbed quickly the pen and set my sign to the papers. I knew that the loan was not justified in any sense and that this signature could cost me my job. But it didn't matter anymore to me. I had found a new destination in my life.

"Good girl! Now also sign the contract as new member of the Flamingo dance club. With this signature you abdicate on all your rights. In the future you have to follow all orders of the owners of the Flamingo dance club. You understand?"

"Surely, I cried! Where do I have to sign? Please sir, fuck me hard and give me some pleasure!"

Immediately after signing I felt his large cock at the entrance to my cunt. Some short thrusts prepared the path for his cock. I was in heaven. I knew a hard pounding would follow. And that was undoubtedly right. After more than one hour of hard fucking I left his office fully satisfied. That was so far the most exciting experience in my life and I knew as a girl of the Flamingo dance club many more would follow in the future.

The Dancing

"Good girl! You've made substantial progress in the last month."

Leroy patted my head. Only a slight force on my head was necessary in order to make me swallow his full cock. At the beginning of each shift I had to give Leroy his greeting blowjob. During the last month I had become a real expert in worshipping big cocks. Leroy had been a great teacher and had shown me in detail how to handle his massive organ. All girls of the Flamingo dance club had to learn this. That was mandatory for Leroy. I knew that after half an hour of cock sucking Leroy would like to empty his balls.

"Sir, please give me your cum. I am hungry and need an extra portion of your nutritious seed."

Like all girls of the club I had to address Leroy as "Sir". This showed our respect to him. For me this was really easy since Leroy was the most respectful man I had ever visited. From the beginning he had impressed me enormously and I immediately had fallen in love to him. One month ago I had started my side job as dancer in Leroy's Flamingo club. It was a great opportunity to find a new way in my life. On workdays I remained on my high paid job as executive in a bank. Leroy had insisted on that. He didn't want to lose this safe income. But whenever I had free time I danced in the Flamingo club. This had become my real obsession. I liked to expose my body to a leering crowd of men and I was proud that I could give Leroy so much support.

"Yeah Babe, you are the best. You know what I like. Open your eyes and look at me when I shoot my cum in your mouth down your throat. Yes! I cum ....."

I always liked his outburst of pleasure and got pleased from my performance.

"Babe, you are my best! But the tables are waiting. Go working!"

He fondled my breasts and patted my butt. I liked this so much. It showed me his love to me. It was hard for me to leave him. But I had to earn some money. After readjusting my black stockings, garter belt and my pink short netted dress I entered the dance hall. It was the same ensemble of clothes that I had put on at my audition to Leroy.

"Table one is waiting, darling."

Suzy pointed to the table. She had become a good friend to me and she had given me many hints to improve my performance. I hurried to the table and started my dance. I eyed up all the men who were standing near the table. They were horny, very horny. I noticed that and that would make the work for me much easier. I built eye-contact to a group of four buddies who seemed to belong together. I danced in their direction, wiggled my breasts and swayed my hips. I posed seductively in front of them.

"Hey guys! Wanna have some closer look? Then you know what to do."

I presented my garter belt to them and yeah they understood and inserted 10 bucks each. They would get a hot show for it. I came nearer giving them a really good view and played with the straps of my dress.

"Come on babe! Strip out of your dress. Let's have a look on your boobs."

Encouraged by these calls I slowly let the dress fall to the ground and after a further 5 minutes play I danced totally nude in front of them. They had an excellent look on my whole body but in particular on my clit and butt. They loved it and were very enthusiastic. From the other side of the table men were also crying and put good dollars on the stage. Fifteen minutes later I finished the table. Round about 150 dollars was my income. That was quiet good but not the best.

I got a break and headed to the changing room of the Flamingo girls. I took a seat in front of a large mirror and readjusted my make-up. That was also a new experience in my life. As conservative business woman I didn't need to put on make-up, since I shouldn't distract my clients. Now as strip-tease girl in the Flamingo club I had to use heavy make-up. I thought which lip-stick color would be better, a classical red or the bright shiny pink one. I was in a good mood and chose the bright pink lip-gloss. This would fit perfectly to my short netted dress. The black eye-liner and some black color on my eye-brows gave a fine contrast to my long blond hair. I liked my slutty appearance and was now ready for the next show.

"Candy! Bob has booked a private dance."

Suzy retrieved me out of my thoughts. Candy! That was my name now in the club. Surely, Karen was an inappropriate tag for a dancer. But I had to admit, it took some time to accustom me to that name, although it fitted perfectly to my new attitude in the last month.

Bob had become my regular customer. I think he recognized my honest effort to entertain him. He was rather old, maybe in his fifties, and had some pounds too many. Maybe due to his not very attractive appearance he had some troubles with women, but not with me. All men who paid enough would receive moments of extreme joy and happiness. That was my principle. I headed to the private booth where Bob was waiting.

I switched on the music-player and started my dance moves to the music of a song by Adele. In the last month I got some routines in entertaining my guests by lap dancing. I swayed my hips and wiggled my body to the rhythm of Adele's music. "Someone like you", this remembered me on one of my first really lover many years ago. He was an extremely good looking man with a muscular body. I loved him so much and I enjoyed the pleasure he gave to me. Unfortunately after only a short time he lost interest. Maybe I was too prudish at that time. I could not discard my conservative education and wear sexy outfits to impress him. Short skirts that show some legs, stockings with garter and belly tops were not acceptable for me back then. Also in bed I was not creative enough to satisfy him. The breakup hurt me enormously and it took a long time to circumvent this experience. The result was that I plunged into work to forget him. But with time going on I became lonelier and my hidden slutty desires worked slowly their way to the outside. With Leroy coming in my office I finally discovered this hidden side of me and now I was really anxious to loose Leroy too. I had sworn to me that I would do all what necessary to avoid a breakup.

"Oh Candy, you are so beautiful!"

Bob's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I had a job to do and moved to him. I stepped one leg on his thigh and wandered with my hand provocatively from my heel over my calf and thigh to my pussy which was barely hidden by my string.

"Like what you see, honey? Want some more fun? Then put some bucks into my string."

Bob was horny and I knew that he would like to experience some new adventures. But this should cost him some money, money that I needed to impress Leroy. With trembling fingers he opened his wallet and searched for money. I bent forward and gave him a very nice look on my breasts.

"You are a good boy, a naughty boy. I would like to impress you."

His face showed me his excitement and I was right he inserted a further one hundred bucks in my string. I straddled on his legs and showed him some cleavage. Then I bent forward again and stroke with my breasts along his face.

"Honey, why wouldn't you discover my ass? I would love it that much."

Encouraged by my words he slid his fingers under the hem of my dress and started stroking my bare skin. Usually this was inappropriate in lap-dancing booths. No touching was a principle that the guests should follow. Correspondingly his excitement grew. What could he expect now that the first line was passed over?

PaulGetit
PaulGetit
35 Followers