The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I like how you caress my butt-cheeks. This excites me a lot. Please, go on"

I looked down on him and saw a smile on his face. He seemed to enjoy my efforts. I felt his fingers searching for a new target. They moved upwards striking my belly, rips and backside. Finally they rested under the dress at my bra and fondled my breasts.

"You'd like to have a better view? Then, pull of my dress."

Without waiting for an answer I stretched my arms above my hand to show him his way of luck. Understanding the signals he slowly raised my dress, played a bit with my upper torso and took it off above my head.

"Oh babe, your body is fantastic and you are irresistible."

His head was on breast level and he liked what he saw. I put my hands behind his head and pressed it against my bra. This intimate contact was enforced by slow up and down movements of my hips as if I would fuck him. I knew I was on the right way. After teasing him for some minutes I stepped backside and started dancing again. I gave him a good show by swaying my hips, wiggling my breasts and upper body and turning around several times. I stopped for a short moment turned around and showed him my backside. I bent forward to give him a good view of my butts that were only barely hidden by the string. Then I straightened up and took a seat on his lap again.

"Honey, why don't you unzip my bra? I would like to feel your hands on my bare tits."

He followed this invitation immediately and freed my breasts from the lingerie. He embraced me with my arms and started caressing my breasts. First a bit shy but then more demanding he stroke my skin and fondled my nipples. They got erect from his stimulations and I enjoyed his soft squeezing for some moments. Then I stepped away danced for a while and turned around to give him a good view of my bare breasts. I let my fingers play with my naked skin circling around my stiff nipples. Oh, that was good. I liked it very much.

"You like them, honey? Would you like to have a taste?"

Knowing the answer I approached him and straddled immediately over his thighs such that his eyes were only millimeters away from my breasts. I grabbed the backside of his head and pushed it slowly to me.

"Come on honey! My tits need some tongue!"

I felt his heart pounding as he started licking the skin. At first cautious but then more and more enthusiastic he worshipped my breasts and nipples. I liked his excitement and desire to give me some pleasure. Oh yeah, surely it was a long time ago that Bob had had such an intimate contact with a woman's breasts. Therefore I let him play with them longer as initially planned.

"Honey, you are such a nice lover. But we have not entered the final stage. Would you like to follow?"

He looked up to me and in his eyes I could see his enormous desire. Sure, he would like to go this for him unknown path of joy and happiness. I took a step away from him turned around and gave him a view of my backside. Slowly I swayed my hip that was not far away from his eyes. Then I bent forward and spread my legs. I moved my string to the side and started to play with my pussy. Clearly my wet clit was visible to him. I gave with my finger an inviting tip to him.

"Honey, I need your tongue once more. Give me more pleasure!"

He grabbed my butt-cheeks and squeezed them forcefully. His shyness had vanished. He was now fully aware that he could expect a lot.

"This slut needs some pleasure. Okay I give it to you. You will not be disappointed."

With these words spoken he pulled apart my ass-cheeks in order to get a better access to my source of joy. He started with a good licking of my cheeks to increase my excitement. But then he inserted his tongue in my pussy and with some circular movements he brought me to the edge of an orgasm. My body shivered and I moaned noisily.

"Vow! How the fuck is that good. You are such a great lover."

I was in heaven and Bob got more and more secure in his actions. It seemed that I could lose the control. Bob with some newly won self-consciousness ripped my string in parts.

"This slut needs some rough fucking?"

He unzipped his trousers and freed his fully hard cock. Vow! I was really amazed how the situation had changed. Now Bob clearly took the lead. He played with his hard cock at the entrance to my cunt and I had to admit that a good fucking was now my greatest wish.

"So, what does this slut need? Say it to me, Beg for it."

Bob astounded me more and more, how he got the action in his hand. Although a bit dangerous I liked it very much. To give up control and to be led by others were a spot in me that became visible now.

"Honey, please give me a good fucking."

"Sorry slut, this does not convince me. I think you can do it better."

He grabbed my long blond hair and pulled my head forcefully up. He bent forward so that his ear was near my head. He whispered.

"So what does my slut need to do now?"

This was surely not a real question more an implicit order to follow. I got a bit puzzled since I started to give up my own lead. More and more I began to think as to be his submissive slut.

"Sir, your slut apologies deeply for her inappropriate words. Please Sir, let this slut give pleasure to your fantastic cock. Please use your slut as you like. This slut is ready for a very hard pounding of her cunt. It would be the slut's greatest pleasure to become an obedient fuck-toy for her master."

I saw his pleased smile from the corner of my eyes. He patted my cheeks softly and whispered.

"Good girl. You learn fast. I like that. And the greatest wishes of my girls should be satisfied. Agreed?"

I nodded submissively. He rose up grasped my hips with his strong hands and started thrusting my cunt forcefully. What I had become I thought. I felt like his real fuck-toy since I had to endure a very rough pounding of my pussy. Thankfully I was lubricated enough due to the exciting foreplay. I hoped that he would cum soon. But I had to admit that his stamina was really astonishing to me what I had not expected. On the other hand this serious fucking was not that bad. I felt some passion growing in me. I cried:

"Sir, please fuck me harder. Your fuck-toy needs rough and hard thrusts from your big cock."

Bob intensified his efforts and increased the pace of thrusts. Deeper and deeper he inserted his weapon. I was in heaven. My whole body shivered and I felt the next orgasm coming. Many followed in the next half an hour. Bob was restless. Surely he had no woman for a long time and therefore I understood that he would use this opportunity intensively. At the end he shot a big load in my tunnel of joy and happiness.

"Good girl, next time I will use your ass."

These were his words of goodbye. I knew that I had passed with Bob several lines. This was no longer only lap-dancing and I wondered if the more money would justify my actions.

"Candy! The table is waiting." Suzy led me back to reality. Hard work was waiting for me. But deep down me I felt that I was on the right way. Eventually I had found my destination.

It was Friday night and Friday was the toughest day of the week for me. It began with my work in the bank from 9 to 5. Then after a short break until 9 pm it went on with my shift in the Flamingo club. Now it was nearly 5 in the morning. I had just finished my last dance and I was satisfied with my work. On weekends there was much more business and as one of the best girls I had earned a lot of money this night. Leroy would be glad to hear that. Although I was really exhausted I was looking forward in meeting Leroy at his office. I hoped that as usual I would receive a hard fucking as reward for my hard work. With a smile on these thoughts I entered his office. There sat Leroy at his desk with a very serious look on his face. I got sad. What had happened? I had earned that much money. Leroy should be in a better mood.

"Babe! I am really sorry but I am in deep trouble. My investments that I am engaged in from the loan that your bank had given me are not really profitable. I must admit that they so far have only generated losses, deep losses. I can't bear the interest any longer and the longer I wait the worse get my financial situation. Honey, I have decided to sell the Flamingo club and go to the West Coast where a friend of mine could give me a job."

Leroy was really deeply disappointed. I loved when he called me honey instead of babe or Candy. This confirmed to me that we had a deep binding. I desperately thought for a way out of his financial problems and after a while I got a brilliant idea.

"Sir, I got the solution. We could sell my apartment. It is located near Central Park and would surely bring a lot of money. I don't need it any more. My work in the bank and here in the club consume so much time that I only sleep for some hours in the apartment. Sir, maybe you are so grateful to let me use a room for me here at the club. It only needs a small room with a bed and a cupboard such that I can get some rest during my work. Sir, do you think that this could solve your problems."

I was really glad that I had such a good suggestion for help. I took his hand, led it to my cheek and looked in Leroy's eyes.

"Sir, you know that I love you. Please take my apartment as present from me."

Leroy's mood brightened up. He bent forward and gave me a deep kiss.

"Babe, you are my girl. I knew that. But you impress me day after day. Surely this would provide a way out of my problems."

He opened the drawer and put some papers on the desk. He stood up, came around his desk and positioned himself behind me. He started to massage my neck to loosen up my muscles which were a bit tensed up from the dancing. I loved his attention so much. After some minutes he carried over to caress my breasts. Oh Leroy, I thought. You are such a good lover.

"Honey, I have prepared a selling contract. With your signature you instruct an estate-agent to sell your apartment. The resulting payoff will be transformed on my bank-account. This was your wish as I understood you right?"

Puh, that was fast. I was taken by surprise. But I knew that there was no way backwards. I nodded approvingly took the pen and signed the contract in full confidence of our common love.

"Good girl, let's seal the deal with a good fuck."

He pushed me forward such that I bent over his desk. Then he raised the hem of my short dress, gave me some soft slapping on my ass-cheeks and finger played with my pussy.

"Honey, what would you like now? You have one free wish to be fulfilled. Am I generous?"

I knew what Leroy's wish would be and in order not to disappoint him I cried:

"Sir, please give your slut a hard pounding with your big black cock. This slut is in need of hard forceful thrusts to reach her inner most satisfaction."

As expected Leroy loved my inviting words, freed his cock and gave me immediately a very rough and hard pounding of my cunt. Although there had not been any foreplay I was proud that I could please Leroy. His cock was surely the best and deserved to get fully satisfied. I knew that it took only some moments that his actions had the desired effect on me. After some minutes I found my way to heaven and full of lust I reached my most intensive orgasm so far.

The Whore

The last month was very exhausting for me. The work in the bank as high paid loan manager requested my full attention. Additionally my dancing job as Flamingo girl required a lot of strength. Thus it was not surprising that I was sleep-deprived. I often longed for my bed that nearly filled my very small room in the Flamingo club which was now my new home. I didn't need more since I was busy the whole day and most of the night. Enforced was my tiredness by the fact that the loud music of the club was well audible in my room. Also it happened several times that I was awakened to replace a dancing girl that had got sick.

Although my life had become that much stressful I was very happy and satisfied. To be the center of attention to a male audience pleased me a lot and satisfied my long hidden desires. It was fantastic to be appreciated as sexy woman. Together with the great regular sexual intercourse with Leroy this compensated me for my tiring efforts to be on the one side a tough business woman and on the other side an adorable strip girl.

It was Friday in the morning. I sat in my work office and had been daydreaming for some hours. As tired as I was from the previous night I had some difficulties to concentrate on my work. This had happened in the last weeks more often. I thought about how my attitude had changed during the last months. Even at work this change didn't get unnoticed. Instead of suits and classic shirts that underlined my conservative position but neglected my femininity I now wore skirts, garter with stockings and tops that showed some cleavage. The length of my skirts got shorter and shorter during the weeks such that my appearance was not business-like anymore. But this did not disturb me. I liked how my colleagues showed now interest in me as a woman. Flirts and private talks were great distractions that made my office life more endurable. Today I had chosen to wear an extremely short red skirt that just covered the top of my black hold up stockings. My white nearly transparent blouse showed a lot of cleavage and the outline of my black lacy bra was clearly visible. I liked this ensemble very much and wondered if it would have an effect on my male colleagues. At that moment my boss Henry Waters called me in his office.

"Karen, how long do you work for us?"

I got a bit nervous. Why did my Boss want this unregularly meeting? And this question made me suspicious. Was my job in danger? My first thought was that I could not explain this to Leroy since he needed my high monthly salary payments. Thus for all the world I had to keep my job. But how could I do that? Henry seemed to be very determined to fire me. I racked my brain how I could avoid this miserable event. Then I remembered which effect on men I got in the last month. Why the fuck shouldn't I use it now. Henry was in his fifties and had only rare contacts to attractive women. That would be my chance, I thought. I eyed him up, smiled and fluttered my eye-lashes at him. At the same time I played with the top bottom of my blouse and let it fall open by accident such that Henry got a better view on my cleavage.

"Sir, in all these years you have known me as an obedient subordinate that fulfilled all your tasks and that you could count on. Do you agree?"

By speaking these words I laid my left leg slowly above my right, such that the hem of my skirt rose a bit upwards. He got a very nice view of my legs in these sheer stockings. Then I did the other way round. I lowered my leg moved it to the left such that for a short moment a glimpse of my bare pussy was visible. Then I put my right leg over the left and hid my point of desire. Henry seemed to like my leg play.

"Sir, I know that we have to improve our workload. Therefore I have developed some ideas how my work could be more visible to you. May I show you my suggestions?"

I opened the second button of my blouse and Henry got a clear view of my silk bra.

"Well Karen, okay this could not be bad. But first you should lock the door. We don't want to be interrupted, do we?"

I smiled brightly. Yeah that worked in the right direction. I stood up from my seat and went to the door by swaying my hips provocatively. On the way backwards I opened my third button such that my breasts were fully visible now. Henry had also gotten up and came around his desk.

"Sir, I think my performance would be improved significantly if I could get to know my boss better. A better understanding of private matters would give me the feeling of more importance for the bank."

I opened the last buttons of my blouse and took it out. Henry fully aware of my intentions asked.

"Karen, what private matters would you like to discuss."

I unfastened my bra and exposed my upper body such that Henry had a good view. I felt his leering eyes on my breasts, knelt down and whispered to Henry.

"Sir, I would say that these are not only private but intimate matters."

I untied his belt and unzipped him in order to get access to his cock which immediately sprang open and pointed directly to my face.

"Sir, I think there is a member who would like to have some intimate contacts to my joyful openings."

Without waiting on an answer I started to stroke his shaft. My hand-job made him harder and bigger.

"Oh Karen, you have become a naughty slut. But I like that. Go on and give me some head."

I started worshipping his cock by licking his balls and his shaft up and down. Then I kissed his tip and inserted him slowly between my lips. I started sucking and feeling the pressure of his hands I let his cock come deeper in my mouth. Deep up and down movements with strong sucking followed.

"Babe, you have become a great cocksucker. But I think there is some other hole that longs for an intimate contact too."

He raised me up leaned me against his desk and bent my upper body forward. He slid with his hands under my short skirt and pushed it upwards such that he got access to my bare wet pussy.

"Oh Babe, I have dreamt a lot of fucking you and could not believe that this will come true someday. But now my deepest desires will be fulfilled."

Hearing his words I felt his massive cock playing at the entrance to my wet cunt. First patient but then more demanding he inserted his weapon and started fucking. With forceful thrusts he gave me a hard pounding over several minutes. I knew I was only fuck-meat for him. But I enjoyed it very much. The newly won power to act as a slut and tease men had also worked to save my job. After more than half an hour of rough fucking the meeting was over and I could return to my office. I knew that in the future more of these meetings will follow but this didn't bother me. The encounter this morning had provided me more fun and happiness than the usual boring business meetings. And furthermore I was proud to have found a way of saving my job.

As expected, the following week had some meetings with my boss that were running nearly in the same way as last Friday. An introducing blowjob with some rough fucking had now become our daily routine. It was Friday afternoon just before office closure as Leroy called me.

"Babe, I have a meeting at six a clock and I want you as my company. Dress sexy and come to my office short before six."

That was really unusual. On one hand I was a bit annoyed since I needed a nap before my shift in the club started at nine. But then my curiosity won. To spend time with Leroy made me very exciting and happy.

Punctual I knocked on the door to Leroy's office. I hoped that my outfit would find his approval.

"Vow Babe, that's really a sexy look. You make me proud."

I smiled. The net stockings in red with an extremely short white skirt that barely covered my ass gave me a really slutty outlook. Enforced was the effect by a white semi-transparent blouse which let my bare breasts be visible from the outside.

"Come on Candy, let's go! I've got an invitation by a friend of mine to a poker party this night and I need someone who gives me luck."

Only some minutes later we arrived at Leroy's friend's mansion. It was very impressive and showed his richness and power. In the main room at a big round table several men were sitting. Beneath them were some very hot girls. Now I knew why I should dress sexily. Leroy took the last free seat and showed me to sit down on his thigh. He embraced me and stroke my legs lost in thoughts about the forthcoming poker game.

"Hi guys! Let's have some fun, play the cards and hopefully your beautiful girls will bring luck to you."