The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy's friend named Charles opened the game and in the next hours the men were fully concentrated on the cards. I had only a rare knowledge on poker. Hence it was a bit boring to me. But I liked very much the attention Leroy gave me. He stroked with his hands not only my legs, belly and rips but also he liked to have a play with my butt and my breasts. After winning a pot he liked to French kiss me. Oh, I liked to act as a girl at his side. Meanwhile I also had time to look at the other girls. They were really impressive and so young and cute. All had put on very sexy dresses and I got the impression that these girls were more seen as dolls, fuck-dolls, by their men. A sharp squeeze at my nipple pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Shit, that was a bad play. Babe, fetch me some drink out of the kitchen," told Leroy to me and gave me a pat on my butt. I noticed that his initial pile of chips were gone completely. As by a wonder it was rebuilt when I came back with a beer.

"Babe, come here sit on my lap again. Give me some luck for the second round."

Of course I followed his order and returned to my seat on his thigh. His groping at my breasts I called as sign of thanks for my effort. In the following I noticed that Charles got more and more interest in me. He eyed me up such that I got a bit uncomfortable by his views. But as time went on I could handle this better and better. I had to admit that I was a bit proud that he seemed to have interest in me since there were so many cute and young girls in the room. I made eye-contact and smiled to him. Some slight attempts of flirting followed. Leroy didn't notice that since he was fully concentrated on the game. Meanwhile he got more annoyed since he lost more and more pots. Some more rounds followed where I had to bring Leroy a new drink and his pile of chips was refilled. In contrast to Leroy the mood of Charles got better and better. He seemed to me the winner of the night. He smiled now openly to me and I felt a bit proud that I had such a teasing effect on him.

"Oh no! What a fucking shit!" Desperately crying Leroy threw his cards on the table. "Babe, come on let's go in the kitchen. We have to discuss something."

His outcry came to me as a surprise and I was puzzled what would follow.

"Honey, I am in a very bad situation. As you have seen I have lost a lot of money and Charles wants his money back. I don't know what I can do?"

Oh, he called me Honey. I loved that a lot. But he was so depressed that I had to think about a way-out of this messy situation. What he can do, what we can do, I thought about desperately. Charles, Charles I murmured. Then a thought crossed my mind. I had noticed that Charles had a crush on me. Maybe this could be exploited. I hesitated but then a reasonable suggestion was formed in my head.

"Sir! Maybe I have a solution to our problem?"

Leroy looked at me and I could see that he had some hope in his view.

"Oh Honey, you are my best girl. I knew that I could count on you. What is your proposal?"

I had some difficulties to find the right words. On one hand I would like to help Leroy but on the other hand I didn't want to offend him.

"Sir, firstly I'd like to ensure you my deep love. And what I suggest you now that does not change anything on my love to you. I have to admit that it is very difficult for me to speak out my offer to you since you could misunderstand it. But secondly we have to realize that we are both in deep troubles. Sir, maybe unnoticed by you I have to tell you that Charles seems to have a great interest in me. He has been flirting with me the whole night through. I assure you that I haven't encouraged him to his behavior and I assure you my deep faith to you. But maybe we could exploit his interest on me and suggest that I could do some favors for him to pay back our gambling debt. Sir, I know that this proposition is really difficult for you to allow but it seems to me the only one way-out."

Leroy remained motionless as he heard my words. Fortunately he was not annoyed by my proposal. After some minutes of thinking he answered with a serious face.

"Honey, you are my best girl. I don't deserve you. I know that I can count on you and your suggestion seems indeed to be the only way how Charles can be satisfied. I totally agree with you. Remain in the kitchen; I have to discuss this with Charles."

With these words spoken Leroy marched out of the room and left me a bit puzzled. I heard voices in the other room and it seemed that they discussed my suggestion. Some minutes later it became quiet and Charles came to me.

"Babe, I have confirmed an agreement with your pimp. When you are able to please me, you can work for me until the debt is paid. Follow me now to the bed-room."

Why did he name Leroy as my pimp? I was confused but also scared from his self-confident behavior and followed him upstairs. I got frightened. What was waiting on me? I had hoped that only some teasing would be necessary to settle the debt but now it seemed to me that some more work had to be done. In the large beautiful decorated bedroom Charles took a seat on a chair.

"So babe, let me see what you have learnt from your pimp!"

Again he mentioned Leroy as pimp. This disturbed me. I was a bit annoyed and wondered what to do.

"Ho! I am waiting. Remember that you have to please me. Otherwise the deal could not be sealed."

I had only question marks in my head as I started dancing. Maybe a good lap-dance could get him satisfied. The next minutes I concentrated fully on my dancing and tried my best to tease Charles. As I had learnt the last months I knew how men could be attracted and his mood got better and better. As I gave him a clear view on my breasts and pussy he smiled openly.

"Vow Ho! You really have talent to tease men. That's good for business. But now kneel and start the main course after the foreplay."

With his strong hands he pressed me to the ground between his legs. As suspected only dancing was not sufficient. I had promised to Leroy that I would find a way out of our troubles and Charles seemed to show me this way. Though he was a bit older than Leroy he had also an impressive body. As many blacks he was equipped with awesome muscles and I wondered how big his cock would be. As I untied his belt and unzipped him a great big black cock jumped forward to me. He was surely in the same league as Leroy's. Charles took him in his hand and slapped my face with it. I got aroused and had a strong desire to feel this stick growing in my mouth. I opened my mouth and started licking his balls. Then his enormous shaft was covered by me with thousand kisses followed by taking his head between my lips and caressing it slowly with my tongue. A slight pressure on my head and I took him very slowly deeper and deeper in my mouth by fondling him with my wet tongue. After some moments I started sucking with up and down movements on his shaft. His cock had grown now to a tremendous size and I had some difficulties to swallow it although I was in good training by Leroy.

"Ho, you are definitely a pro! Your cock-sucking is fantastic. Come over to the couch. Let me fuck your face."

He grasped my hair and pushed me over to the couch. There he leaned me backwards against the couch and stretched my head on the seating. I opened my mouth to let his hard cock soak in. First slowly but then with more pressure he entered. Up and down movements followed until I felt him at my gag and tried to gulp him down. Supported by forceful thrusts I managed to swallow his cock in full length. A rough fucking followed for several minutes.

"Your pimp had surely not gone over the top. You are worth each penny I spent on you. But let's see how your cunt is working."

Again he pulled me by my hair, turned me around and bent me forward over the seating. He ripped my string apart and positioned his cock at my pussy. With deep forceful thrusts he invaded me ignoring that I was not lubricated yet. Though painful at the beginning his powerful stimulation of my cunt had the desired effect. I got hotter and hotter and backed my butt to support the effect of his thrusts. A rough fucking followed for half an hour which sent me to heaven. As he shot his cum in me I exploded into a heavy orgasm.

"Okay Ho, you have passed the test. You can work for me in the Pleasure House. A serious debt has to be settled. The busier you are the quicker you can return to Leroy."

I got confused. Why did he name me as ho, why did he call Leroy my pimp and what is the Pleasure House, I thought by myself. After some minutes the picture got clearer. Pleasure House is surely the name of a brothel and I have to work there as a whore until our gambling debt is cleared.

After some short refreshment I was brought to my new workplace. It was a big building with several floors. On each floor there was a large corridor with rooms to both sides. A persistent stream of men was running up and down through the building in order to find a suitable girl to have fun with. I moved into a small room with a nice bed in the fifth floor. First I was desperate as I realized how deep I had sunk. But then I recognized that I could change my faith. The busier I am the quicker I would return to Leroy, I remembered the words of Charles. Okay, then let's do it, I thought as I opened the door to find clients. Show some leg, show some tits and surely men could be caught. I tried it but had no success. There was a strong competition between the girls to get the goods and I realized that I had to be more active.

"Honey, wanna have some fun," I said as I hugged the next potential customer. He was a bit surprised, groped my ass, gave me a kiss but vanished in the darkness of the corridor. Some further attempts followed with no success. But finally an elderly man with greasy hair found interest in me and I was relieved that I could do my job. Five minutes later after a short blowjob and a quick fucking I had earned 150 dollars. Good money I thought as I offered my body to the next men that came around. With time going on I got some experience how to address men to get them in my pants. The breaks between money making meetings shortened significantly and at the end of the night I was a bit proud that my work was that much profitable. I was extremely busy the whole weekend and after serving more than fifty customers Charles let me return to Leroy.

The time passed by quickly. I was very busy the day over as loan manager in the bank and as sexy slut for my boss. I enjoyed the daily blowjobs and hard fucking very much since it was a very welcome relief to my usual office job. After the work I got a short nap in my small room and performed by night as dancing Flamingo girl. This I loved a lot. To present my body to leering men, teasing them and playing with their lust was deeply satisfying to me. And as side-effect I earned a lot of money for my dearly beloved man Leroy. Usually at the end of my shift I got that hot from the various stimulations as show girl that I could not wait to give Leroy his well-earned sexual pleasures. To spoil his muscular body, to worship his big black cock was very pleasing to me. But the best was always the feeling of his enormous manhood in my cunt. His rough fucking always brought me to ultimate sexual heights. Shortly said; I enjoyed my busy life very much and silently hoped that it would last a very long time.

"Candy, Leroy has asked for you." Suzy told me as I had just finished a lap-dance. It was in the middle of my shift and I was a bit unexpected to me since we had our usual fucking sessions at the end. But, why not yet? A good hard fucking was always very welcome to me I thought as I entered his office. My happy mood changed abruptly as I looked to Leroy. With a serious face he read a letter.

"Candy, Candy, that's not good. That's really awful, a disaster."

I didn't understand anything. What on earth did that mean and what was this for a letter?

"Sir, please could you explain this to me. I can't imagine what went wrong. Maybe I could help you."

Leroy was very angry. He rose up from the chair marched to me and gave me a hard slapping on my face.

"Candy, what have you done? Why did you disappoint me that much? But read yourself."

He gave me the letter. I was strongly astonished and couldn't explain to me why Leroy got that angry. In the last months I had fulfilled all his wishes to my best and I had earned a lot of money for him. Maybe the letter would clarify what went wrong. With tears in my eyes I read.

"We deeply regret that the City-Bank NY must terminate the employment-contract with Miss Karen Summer. But due to the fact that her workload has suffered enormously for the last three months and that there have been several complaints about her inappropriate appearance the NY City-Bank feels impelled to close immediately the cooperation with Miss Karen Summer. At the end of the month she will receive her last salary payment. Furthermore we have to remind Miss Karen Summer that there are two open loan contracts that have to be settled with the end of the employment-contract. The NY City-Bank expects the repayment of the residual debt at the end of this month."

After reading this horrible message I broke out in tears. Surely my work had suffered during the last months. But that I would be fired came to me unexpected in particular since those extra activities for my boss were provided by me. These were really bad news but more worse was the fact that I had to repay my loan contract for my apartment and Leroy's loan contract too. I had given all the money to Leroy and was now in a very desperate situation.

"Sir, I feel really sorry that I could not meet your expectations on me. But I can assure you that I have tried my best. Please sir, in the future I will double my efforts to keep pleasing you. Give me a second chance to show you my love."

I tried to find the eyes of Leroy in the hope that my honest excuse would smooth him. And as I caught his face a feeling of slight hope was built in me.

"Candy, you are a good girl and although you have disappointed me that much I would like to give you a second chance."

Leroy patted my face and stroke through my hair. I loved that very much and would have liked to embrace him to underline my deep love to him. But I had to think how I could get out of this messy situation.

"Sir, I have given you all my money. I don't know how I can settle the loan repayments at the end of the month. Please, could you help me?"

Some minutes of silence followed. Leroy seemed to think about how the troubles could be solved. Finally his face brightened.

"Babe, I have no money either. But I know where we could try to receive the needed sum. Due to the fact that you have no respectful job no bank will borrow you any money. Therefore we have to search for private investors who believe in you and give you the necessary financial support. My dear friend Charles has got to know you and he told me that he appreciates you very much. We could ask him if he would be willing to borrow you the required amount of money."

I got a smile on my face. This could be a reasonable solution.

"Sir, you are right. This could be a way out of my financial distress. Could you please contact him to discuss the matters?"

"Sure honey!" Leroy patted my butt and forced me down to my knees. As I untied his belt and unzipped him he grabbed the phone and called Charles. While sucking the cock I only heart as from a far distance the talk of both men. The contents of their words were not of real interest for me anymore. I had to please the cock of my man and that was by far more important. The call ended as I swallowed the now fully grown prick down my throat. I was really happy that a solution was found and honored my man with an enthusiastic blowjob.

"Darling, you are my best girl." He patted my cheeks and raised me up. "Wanna some good fucking? But before that you have to sign the following papers. With your signature you approve that Charles should make the necessary repayments to your bank. You have to repay to Charles the borrowed money plus an interest of 24% per year. This means that you have to pay 20.000 Dollar every month as interest payments. To let you earn this sum of money Charles had agreed to let you work as his whore in the "Pleasure House" daily from 12:00 am to 9:00 pm. The contract ends when the full sum of money is repaid by you."

My brain was clouded. I didn't understand the details. But this wasn't necessary. I had to whore me out to earn the money that I needed to settle my debts. And since this was my best qualification the arrangement seems to me very logical.

"Please give me the pen. Where I have to sign? Sir, please give me a hard pounding of my wet cunt."

My signature was a bit shaky since I got a very rough fucking from behind. Leroy was very happy and rewarded me with deep forceful thrusts of his big beautiful cock. I was in heaven and moaned out loud such that the whole world should here my greatest pleasure so far.

The following year passed by very quickly. I was extremely busy as whore in the Pleasure House and as lap-dancing girl in the Flamingo-club. And I was thankful that Leroy and Charles gave me these opportunities to cover my financial obligations. At the beginning I had some difficulties to reach my daily target of customers. But with time going on I got more and more experience and the stack of regular clients grew constantly. I was happy that I had found my true destination in life. I had just serviced one of many customers this day as Charles entered my room. As usual he collected my daily income and I was proud that I could hand him over such an impressive pile of banknotes. While counting the money I knelt before him opened his trousers and sucked his cock which was our daily routine.

"Yeah, honey! You are my best ho. And as reward you will receive a very rough fucking in your ass. You like that slut, don't you?"

I nodded between two sucking moves. I knew that I should continue the blowjob and started swallowing his huge dick down my throat. This was now an easy exercise since I had so much practice every day. After more than ten minutes he groped my hair and pulled me to my bed. On all fours I expected a hard pounding of my wet cunt and used ass.

"Congratulations Ho, in the last year you have reduced your residual debt by 48.000 Dollar. This means that you have to pay 2000 Dollar less interest per month and in 10 years you might have settled the debt. These are good news, aren't they?"

In my aroused state I only understood his notes vaguely but realized that I could work for my beloved Charles and Leroy a further 10 years.

"Sir, your slut is in strong need of a big black cock for her pussy and ass. Please give me a good fucking."

And Charles followed my invitation with strong forceful thrusts.