The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds wonderful my love. When did you want to start?" I asked hopefully.

"What about right now?" She didn't wait for my answer, but almost ran to her wardrobe and came out with a couple of items. One was a small tube and the other, a pair of plastic gloves.

"Ok. I get why the tube of obvious massage ointment, but why the gloves?" I queried.

"Oh. The gloves are so I don't get a skin irritation from constant use of my special massage gel," she answered very quickly.

"But if it irritates your skin, what about mine?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Don't worry about that silly!" she retorted. "I will be using different parts of your body each time." That answer seemed plausible to me at the time. I was just really looking forward to getting this massage from my lovely loving wife.

"Now that special thing about this gel is that when I am finished, you need to lie still for about twenty minutes to allow the gel to be fully absorbed, then you can take a shower. OK?" Jodie was excited that this was actually going to happen.

"No problems lover," I replied and lay back as Jodie sensually applied a small dollop of the tube's contents along with some olive oil which we sometimes used in our lovemaking as lube. The plastic gloves were not a problem as Jodie rubbed and squeezed my neck and shoulder muscles with the oily, slippery mixture. It felt divine. And, I get to relax for twenty minutes after each massage as well! How good does life get?

Well, this 'massaging' became a daily ritual. It was usually at a time when we were both relaxed, usually after love-making. After a month of this, I noticed that I sometimes felt nauseous, but Jodie said that it was probably due to the bugs floating around building sites. "You really need to start thinking about getting another job, maybe related to building in some way because you already know a lot about it," she stated one day. "Maybe do some home study to upskill in some way first before you go looking." That did seem like a great idea and I did some research about suitable building related jobs that could be performed from my home office. Consultancy in relation to quantities pricing seemed like a great choice, so after talking about it with Jodie, I enrolled and began my studies. I still worked onsite while studying. I noticed that I had less and less time with my mates. Even the regular Friday pool nights tapered off to be a distant memory. My social interactions centred on Jodie and as I studied on Friday nights at home, I also got to know all of her girlfriends very well. I didn't notice it at the time, but my topics of conversation were beginning to get very girl-centric, not in a 'sissy' way, but it just sort of evolved slowly into that.

One day when I went into the bathroom, I glanced into the mirror and flexed my muscles in a fake he-man pose and noticed a small swelling behind both of my nipples. I gently pressed them and felt a certain amount of discomfort. My chest also seemed to be getting bigger. I had noticed this when I wore some of my old work shirts, but just put it down to shrinking caused by over-washing. "Hey Jodie!" I called, "Come and look at this." She cautiously entered the bathroom, thinking that I was about to play another practical joke on her. We loved tricking each other occasionally and the unexpectedness of them had both of us wary about the 'joke' which would befall us without warning. "My nipples seem to be getting bigger and my chest area feels swollen. Maybe my body is at long last starting to bulk up!"

Jodie looked closely and stated, "Sure seems that way stud. It probably is all of that nipple stimulation that you like so much when we have sex. I think it's kind of horny," she smoothed as she deliberately took one of my nipples into her mouth, sucking and licking firmly with her tongue at the same time.

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed. "That feels amazing. They seem even more sensitive at the moment. A bit painful, but nice painful!" I put the bigger nipple observation into the back of my mind and continued the day's routines. Occasionally, I would think about the whole chest growth idea. I loved breasts, especially Jodie's perky mounds. I often fantasized about having breasts of my own. The soft warm feeling of having a good handful of tit is something I could never tire of. "That would be amazing," I thought, but the practicalities would make that impossible. Working on a building site with a gang of bawdy men, as a man, with breasts would just not work on so many levels! Besides, as a man, that ain't never going to happen. Fantasies are fantasies, but reality is real!

Life continued on in the set routine until one fateful Friday afternoon. I was unloading some scaffolding from a truck when the whole load tumbled out of the truck and landed on top of me. Luckily, I was quick enough, and lithe enough, to roll forwards so that everything only landed on my legs. The pain was horrific and I soon passed out.

The antiseptic smell and cold air of a hospital emergency ward is not the most pleasant environment to wake in to, but that I did. As my eyes followed my nose and ears in awareness, I saw a doctor-type person looking closely and prodding my legs. Each prod caused stars to explode in front of my eyes. I finally realised that it was excruciating pain that each prod was stimulating in me and grunted accordingly. "Ah. You're awake," the doctor said as she continued her examination. "You are in West Hospital, in emergency. Apparently, you tried to stop a whole truck load of building material from landing on the ground using only your legs! How you didn't break any bones is beyond me. You must have some seriously dense bones. Which is good by the way. I mean dense in the sense of strong, not stupid," she corrected. "But the bad news is that you have sustained serious muscle damage in both of your legs. The damage is mainly ligament and tearing, which will heal eventually, but you will be out of action for at least a year. I am sure your health cover will compensate your recovery. I also notice that your wife is able to look after the daily details with you. Lucky man!" she winked. "I will leave you now to rest. I will send your wife in. She was pretty worried."

Jodie rushed in as soon as the doctor left and her tear-swollen eyes told the whole story. "Tony, I am so glad you are awake. We were very worried for a while. It is now Saturday afternoon and you have been out since they brought you in yesterday afternoon. I love you so much. How are you feeling?" Her eyes seemed to increase in intensity as they seemed to bore into me, expecting to find the answer to her own question as she searched over my body.

"I wish I could say OK," I sort of mumbled. "Please don't touch my legs," were the last words that slid out of my mouth before the pain injection did its job and knocked me back into painless black.

Hospital life then took over. It was a constant array of pokes and prods, measurements and examinations, injections and pills, washes and questions, but the worst of it was the expected physio. Two nurses who obviously side-lined as night club bouncers, would extract me from my bed, my haven, to make me walk in some fashion while attached to some sort of walking support frame which I am sure I have seen before in one of the horror films. Jodie and her girlfriends came in at every opportunity and eagerly talked up my return home. They were all a welcome break and Jodie especially, brightened up my day, each day. Her positivity and warmth enabled me to remain as like. Her love soothed my aches and pains probably more effectively than the drugs! One of the downsides of my time spent in hospital was that I only saw any of my pool mates or workmates once and that was it. I was very disappointed in that, but vowed to spend more time with them after I was on my feet again. I had neglected them badly for many months and so in a sense, I had dis-associated myself from them long ago. The other downside was my lack of massages from Jodie! I really missed them.

Well, as happens, I eventually went home. My massages returned in between a strict regime of exercises, sleep and tablets. Those infernal pills! Pills for pain, pills for muscle growth, pills to fight infections and a collection of other pills which Jodie and her girlfriends swore were good for me. I slowly became more mobile, caught up with my studies and graduated as a quantities surveyor. This work I could do from home and only needed phone or email contacts with my clients. The future was looking bright, but one downside is that I had completely lost contact with anyone from my past. It must seem to them that I just stepped off the planet.

I did notice that my chest was again growing and feeling rather tight most of the time. My nipples were now very prominent and looked more like those puffy breasts seen on the internet. They were also very sensitive. Jodie loved playing with them and I loved her doing it, by the way. She would literally spend hours just twiddling them, rubbing them, gently massaging them, or licking and sucking them while we were watching tv, or making love. I thought at the time that she definitely had a thing for nipples and maybe even breasts. Not that I was complaining in any way. I was in heaven as all of her ministrations were very enjoyable. It was sensuality at a new high level. Even though I didn't actually cum in the usual male sense, my body seemed to float for hours and shake uncontrollably.

I also noticed that my skin was feeling softer and that my hips were starting to get fattier, maybe even wider? I commented to Jodie about this and she just put it off, saying that the drugs used to help my muscles repair must also re-distribute fat. My hair had grown into almost shoulder length as I had not been to a barber in all that time of my recovery. I joked with Jodie that I would get it styled into a 'mullet', but she immediately replied, "No! Leave it like that. I think it's sexy. I love playing with it while we make love." No argument here! The long hair was staying!

Jodie's girlfriends came over much more often now and I was constantly drawn into their topics of conversation as I was no longer studying. Clothes, fashions, hairstyles, makeup were all topics which I became knowledgeable in, according to the gaggle of females always around me. They always joked that I was becoming 'one of the girls'. Now a year ago that would have made me stop and wonder, but the slow slide into their way of thinking was almost un-noticeable, so I did not think anything of it. My moods changed. I would cry during what are commonly called 'chick flicks'. I would get angry for no apparent reason. This was strange indeed as I had always been a fairly level-headed person, able to control emotions. You had to if you worked at a building site! Again though, the changes had been so gradual, they were barely recognizable as anything strange.

During one of the regular gatherings of Jodie's girlfriends at our house, the wine flowed freely and the conversation topics were really pushing boundaries. They were getting more and more risqué and the topic of cross-dressing came up. We all laughed about the current drag-queens and all of the online silicon breast forms that men use to 'dress up'. One of the girls, Beth again, I think drunkenly said, "I'll bet Tony would look sexy dressed as a woman! He has the right physique and his skin is so smooth, it would take any make up really well. And that hair! Wow, we could really do something with that." Before I could say anything to object, they had all gathered around poking and prodding, making suggestions for this and that. What hairstyle, what foundation, eyeline colour, etc, etc, etc. The topic of my expanded chest and prominent nipples didn't even rate a mention. Push came to shove, metaphorically speaking, and I was soon seated in Jodie's makeup chair in front of a full length mirror. Out came the instruments of torture. Makeup bottles, brushes, colours and applicators of all sorts were soon expertly applied. My eyelashes were painted, my eyebrows were waxed, my lips were glossed, my cheeks padded and tinted, my hair styled. In mock agony, I had my eyes shut the whole time, playfully objecting to their drunken actions. When at last they were finished, there seemed to be a hush. They all just stood there albeit swaying a bit from the remnants of wine.

I opened my eyes and stammered, "What? What are you worried about? You haven't done anything stupid have you? They just silently pointed to the mirror and with open mouths and wide eyes, gestured for me to look into the mirror.

Oh my God. There looking back at me was a hot version of me. A version of me that would have been my younger sister if I had one. All semblance of masculinity had disappeared. I looked hot, but female hot! If I had not known it was me, I would have asked her for her name, as I had never seen her at our place before. "Jodie," I stammered, "What the...?"

She seemed to find her voice then and quickly took the matter in hand and commented, "Girls, I would like you to meet Toni, T-O-N-I, my new girlfriend!" Everyone laughed, including me. They all thought it was hilarious. That would have been fine if it had just stopped there. As would happen, the alcohol again took over and more suggestions were made about the colours, etc which they would use next time.

"Next time?" I thought. "They are talking about a 'next time'?" Another one of the girls, Mary, commented that I was the same size as her and before I could open my mouth to ask what she meant, she disappeared into our walk-in robe, coming out dressed only in one of my large work shirts, sort of buttoned! In her hands she was carrying what she was wearing before she went in. A short skirt and fairly tight tank top type of halter top. The other girls all knew what she was thinking and before I could open my mouth to protest again, they proceeded to take off my shirt and pull down my shorts. Luckily for me, they left my boxers where they were -- firmly attached to my groin area. The skirt went on and the halter was pulled over my made-up hair to cover my now 'Moobs' as I called them. Jodie often joked that they were a good A cup bordering on a small B cup. I did notice that there were many hands helping put on the top. All of which seemed to linger over my nipples and surreptitiously give them a tweak or gentle pull and twist, all in the name of 'making the top fit better'. Some brave girls even cupped my 'Moobs' as if they were real breasts. From underneath! As you may or may not imagine, these rubs, tugs and twists were doing very noticeable things to my nipples! They grew larger than I have ever seen them before. When I glanced down at them, I was instantly turned on by them. They looked just like a female's. Not only that, but an obviously horny female's! These straining nipples and the absolute blatant attention they were getting also did wonderful things to my dick. The blood drained from my face straight to where it would be needed next. My cock pushed outward, making strange shapes out of the short skirt I had been dressed in. Thank God the top covered my nipples. Well, I say covered them, but it was extremely obvious that they were there even through the halter material. It was all I could do not to gently feel them through the material, as I had done many times to Jodie's nipples when she was dressed similarly and in a similar state of horniness.

Once again, the girls stood back with mouths agape. "Fucking hell!" exclaimed Beth, "You are one hot chick Toni, T-O-N-I! I would date you now if I had a chance. Jodie is one lucky bitch!" At this, all of the girls looked at Jodie and she seemed to plead with them with her eyes, again, in the proficient way that females have mastered. "Umm, look. I think it's time we crashed. I know I can't drive Jodie. Can we crash her tonight?" They all agreed and before I knew what was happening, they had melted into the spare beds and couches which we had in our home. That left me and Jodie making our way carefully into our own bedroom. The air was thick with the smell of female pheromones. I can remember thinking that Jodie must be extremely horny.

I was still dressed as TONI and was about to take everything off when Jodie surprised me by asking in a soft demure voice, "Honey, you do look really hot. Can you stay like that, just for tonight? It will be worth your while she winked. Again, no argument here. When your wife hints at untold depths of sexual adventure with you, there is no argument from me!

That was a night I would never forget. Jodie seemed to come alive with more energy than I had ever seen. I never had any complaints at all about our sex life before, but this night surpassed everything we had ever accomplished in the bedroom. Jodie came again and again, just from my finger and tongue ministrations, skills I had mastered by now by the way. What made it different, was that Jodie at last seemed to be completely uninhibited. She would stare with those about-to-come eyes at my made up face and my boobs (did I say 'boobs' now?) and cum just from that alone. It obviously really turned her on to see me as a woman! I came a few times myself, but more than that, Jodie's gentle rubbing, tweaking and fondling made me feel especially emotionally fulfilled, as well as physically sated. In some of our quiet recovery times, I am sure I heard moans and groans coming from our other bedrooms as well. I didn't think they were sexual at the time, just maybe dreaming or nightmares. I know alcohol sometimes does that to me as well! I mean, how could it be sexual? There were only women here! Duh!

I woke up with a start. I could have sworn that something warm was covering my dick. Not only was it warm, but it was wet! "Crap!" I thought. "Did I have that much to drink that I wet the bed?" I kept my eyes closed to attempt to analyse the feeling more when I realised that my nipples, both my nipples, were also warm, wet and enlarged. There was also something smooth and pointy rubbing against my nose. "OK. I am having a dream. Maybe a wet dream if this continues. No way am I opening my eyes. This is going to continue if I stay asleep." All of these pleasures were making any other thoughts impossible, so I just went with the flow. My mouth and tongue explored the smooth pointy surface near them. It felt just like a boob with a very large nipple. Perfect for sucking and licking, which I did. I gently nibbled this nipple and that was when my daydream came to an end. That particular action caused a very familiar deep groan to escape someone's mouth. It sure sounded just like Jodie! I think I should know that sound anywhere. The nipple attached to the warm soft skin rubbing my mouth pushed further down on my mouth as if to further experience what my mouth was doing as I opened my eyes to a sight which no daydream could ever reproduce! It was indeed Jodie's nipple I had in my mouth. Beth was licking and sucking my cock, while someone else was licking her cunt from behind her. Two different girls each had one of my nipples in their mouths and as I slid my unbelieving glance upwards, I noticed that Jodie's mouth had been joined to another woman's. They were attempting to have a dual with their tongues, or so it seemed! There was nothing I could say. My mind was a messed confusion of thoughts. My body was electrified with all of the pleasure points firing up at once. My brain was firmly centred somewhere between my dick and my balls. My mouth was firmly attached to Jodie's nipple and boob. My ears were now hearing moans and groans which were becoming increasingly frantic.

Soft comments like, "YES," "Keep that up!" "Oh yeah," "I'm about to come baby!" were all assaulting my ears at the same time. Jodie looked like she was on drugs. Her eyes were half open with her eyes looking somewhere behind her top eyelids, her pulse was racing, her breath was frantic coming in and out of her nose as her mouth attempted to devour the other woman's, one of her hands was pulling, twisting and pinching her other nipple and cupping her breast, her cunt was being licked and sucked by another female, her hips were rhythmically moving in that pre-cum pattern I also knew well.