The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode into the site hut and went through the project with the supervisor and his secretary. They were impressed with my knowledge, not just of the materials needed for the job, but also with my obvious background knowledge of the trade. Many comments were made expressing their gratitude that they had hired me, rather than some university-trained bookworm who had no practical experience. They could see that I knew what was realistic in the context of the everyday works at the site.

I exited that hut feeling very pleased with myself indeed! After the first two minutes there, I didn't even think of myself as TONI, or even Tony. I was just me doing a job which was important and that I had the expertise for. It seemed that the others in the site hut soon lost their image of me as just another 'woman'. However, while heading back to my car, I passed the lunch area. I was lost in my thoughts about the job when I heard a whistle. I glanced around and saw that it was Tim and Bill. "Oh shit!" I thought. The dread began to mount and I started to slow down in my walk. The whistle continued. I realised that it was a wolf whistle, one that I had often used when a pretty girl walked past building sites that I had worked on. It was rude, but I couldn't judge. I had done it myself so many times before. I realised something important then. They had not recognised me! They obviously thought I was just some stray sexy woman who happened to invade their turf, their territory. At one level, I hated their rudeness. At another level, it affirmed that I could pass as not just a female, but a sexy one at that! I began to see myself as Jodie had already come to see me.

I had not just been transformed, but fulfilled. I had lost the notion of totally opposite binary genders and became the real me. A loving, compassionate, thoughtful me. I was always that, I think, but now I was that and more for the love of my life, Jodie.

The 'girls' as I called them still came over, more regularly now. They also loved the new me. They were all as jealous as hell that Jodie got to be with me 24/7.

Nowadays, when we all get together, I dress up, with the help of Jodie of course. I become 'TONI' for the night. Those nights, the 'girls', Jodie and I enjoy wild, passionate sex like you wouldn't believe. It is the sort of sex that leaves us all breathless and absolutely satisfied. The sort of sex that leaves me wondering if heaven could top it. I doubt it! After all, love rules whether here or up there!