The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one of the women orgasmed with a shout and gasp. It triggered all of the other women to do the same in some almost pre-arranged pattern. The shouts and screams echoed through my ears coupled with another that seemed familiar. It was only when I realised that it was my own voice, did I notice the huge load of cum travelling through my dick into Beth's warm welcoming vacuum mouth. My whole body arched as the timed nipple stimulation coincided with spurts of semen filling Beth's mouth. I felt faint as the last ebbs subsided and my body at last flattened out. I hugged Jodie and promptly fell into deep faint/sleep.

When I slowly came back into consciousness, the first thought that I had was, "Holy fuck! Was that real?" I looked around me and saw that Jodie and I were alone, on our bed, naked. My face felt weird and, rubbing with my hand made me realise that it was a mess of powdery, sticky stuff. It dawned on me. Makeup! Girl's makeup! On me? The previous night's activities came back to me. The drinking, the joking, the dressing up, Jodie and me making love, and...., and, the orgy! My mind relived the various sights, sounds and smells that this had entailed. My dick also remembered! Even though it had a pleasant ache, it was again redirecting blood from my brain to its core, causing it to begin to enlarge. My balls, however, weren't having anything to do with what my dick wanted. They were just plainly sore. How many times did I come last night? And what about Jodie? Every time I saw her, she was in various stages of ecstasy. I looked at my wife. She seemed to be in a coma. Her breathing was shallow, her body completely still. Her face, however, told me a different story. She seemed at complete peace, totally satisfied. It seemed that at long last she had found what she was looking for (as the song goes!). I had never seen her so completely relaxed. I loved this woman with all of my heart, so it bothered me that it was only now that she seemed that way. Was she faking her enjoyment of our sex life before? Did she really love me? What was wrong with me that caused her to only experience this now, not before? These thought rolled around my head in a non-linear jumble of confusion, doubt and poor self-esteem.

At some point Jodie woke up and languidly stretched her beautiful sexy body, before holding me tightly in her arms. Her magic breasts and nipples warmly pressed against mine. "Love you Tony," she mumbled. "That was abso-fucking-lutely amazing. Thank you."

I replied in some sort of mumble, "Love you too Jode. It was!" We slept again until 1pm. Showers, coffee and lunch saw us sitting comfortably in our lounge, side by side. We were both covered in bathrobes. I had started to love the feel of the soft fabric on my skin after a shower, as did Jodie.

"We need to talk," I opened. Jodie looked at me with the beginnings of fear in her eyes.

"Tony, I'm sorry," she began. I stopped her with a gentle finger on her lips and staring into her eyes.

"Do you still love me?" I questioned.

She immediately responded, "Oh God yes! You are the most wonderful person anyone could spend time with. I love you more than anything, or anyone, ever, in my whole life. I could not imagine life without you. I would die!" She finished in a hushed breathless voice. I saw the sincerity and fear in her eyes. Those captivating eyes!

"What worries me is that I have never seen you so passionate and alive as you were last night," I said, "And this morning, with those other women. It seemed to me that that was where you really wanted to be. You were totally immersed in the experience, without embarrassment or hesitation. Have you done orgies before?"

"Tony," she replied, "There is something you need to know about me. Something I haven't been entirely truthful about."

"Oh God! Here it comes," I thought. "The 'Dear John' conversation!" "Firstly, I love you only and always have. From the first day we met, my love and attraction to you blew me away. It came completely out of left field. I didn't expect it happen, but happen it did. And, I might add, I have not regretted it for one second. I love only you! Before I met you, I had never been out with another boy. It was always just my girlfriends and me. We all lived near each other, went to the same schools and even the same college. Somewhere in between the age of 18 and 19, we all went to a party, which unbeknown to us was for girls only. At first, we didn't really notice, because we were all very comfortable with each other's company and weren't out to hook up with boys anyway. Soon though, the drinks and music became freer and louder. Some other girls started stripping and jumping into the heated pool. This became the dare of the moment and within ten minutes, we were all completely naked in the pool. The pool was getting crowded and it was impossible not to bump each other and accidentally rub nipples and boobs against everyone else's. I don't know when, but at some point, the fun began to get serious."

I looked at Jodie telling me this tale. She wasn't making any of it up. I wanted to interrupt, to say something, but her eyes were looking away from me as if she was seeing this in front of her on some memory-driven TV.

"One of the girls, not from our friendship group, sat on the side of the pool. She had this dreamy look in her eyes which I thought was because of the drink. It wasn't! She motioned to another girl nearby and pointed to her tits. The other girl waded over so that her tits were resting on the other girls legs and her mouth was at the level of the first girl's tits. She made a great show of slowly putting out her tongue and gently licking first one, then the other of her nipples. The first girl had her hands under her boobs, pushing them out to tongue girl." Jodie paused then, as if remembering each detail. I noticed that Jodie's own nipples were becoming hard at that point (pardon the pun!). She continued, "It seemed that everyone in the pool stopped splashing around and giggling. Everyone just stood in the water, hands waving slowly around them m, moving the water ever so slightly.

All eyes were glued on the scene at the edge of the pool. Both licker and lickee were obviously really enjoying the activity as well. It soon progressed to another girl joining in so that the sitting girl was having her nipples attended to by different girls. The girl getting her tits attended to kept pushing them up from underneath, enticing the others to continue with passion. Her hips were starting to writhe around as if there was an itch in her pussy or something. Her eyes were closed mostly, but when her eyelids did fly open, all we could see were the whites of her eyes. She was breathing in short sharp gasps which timed perfectly with the sucks and licks of the other girls. One girl got out of the pool and stood over the sitting girl. She slowly lowered herself while keeping her pussy lips open with her hands. When her cunt was in line with the sitting girl's mouth, let's call her Joan, Joan began licking and sucking the other girl for all she was worth. The standing girl suddenly started to tremble. Her stomach muscles were spasming and she was having trouble standing up.

She then screamed out, "Oh God Yessss!" and promptly fell forward into the water. Nobody moved. The sexual tension was so obvious that nobody knew what to do next or where to look. Joan took control here and loudly asked, "Come on. Who's next?" Shyly and not so shyly, everyone, including me, took turns over Joan's mouth. By this time, Joan also had her clit attended to by many eager mouths. It soon spread across the whole pool with girl after girl taking turns to be brought to a screaming climax before being the administrator of the same to someone else.

All anyone could think of was, "How will I orgasm next and with whom?" Up until then, my only orgasms came from my own fingers and a small vibrator which I could hide from my father. This night opened a whole new world to me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that sapphic love could be so satisfying!" She seemed almost breathless as she told me the last bit. "Well, during the night, that infamous night, my friends and I had numerous turns satisfying each other's pussies, kissing passionately and generally learning many of the tricks and skills of lesbian love. We left that party holding hands and promising each other that we should explore that again. We did. After that night, we were all inseparable. We went out together, slept together and generally satisfied each other's needs whenever the need arose. We were happy and all in lust for each other. I'm not sure that we looked at each other as lesbians. We just really enjoyed sex with each other. We didn't need boys. We had everything we needed in each other. It was not as simple as rejecting boys! We didn't even think about them as needed."

"The that night that we met was the first time that I thought about a boy as someone that I could spend more time with. You did that to me. Thank you. I saw that there was more to the world than just my small group of friends. My friends didn't think I would continue my relationship with you. Boy were they surprised! I still saw them and had sex with them all while we were first going out, but after a while I started to think about you as more than just a great companion. I started to see you as a sexual partner. That was completely new to me. My friends were absolutely no help at all! Thank God for the internet!" she continued.

"You still had sex with your friends while we were first going out?" I was incredulous.

"Yes. Of course! I didn't think it was all that strange. Sex among us was a casual experience which we all loved. It wasn't all tied up with serious relationships! We just did it because it was pleasurable. It was fun, and it helped take the edge off our horny teenage bodies' need to orgasm. And, we couldn't get pregnant! We didn't have to go on the pill, and we didn't have to carry around rubbers...just in case! It was a win-win scenario. Our parents thought it was great that we were all such a close group. They didn't know about the sex of course!"

"So, when did you stop having sex with all of your friends? Or did it continue?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"No silly," Jodie answered, looking at me in that loving way that she had. "When it became clear that we were getting more serious, like when you stuck your finger into me for the first time," at this she paused, remembering the inexperienced way that I attempted to do this the first time, "I realised that our relationship was destined for deeper things, pardon the pun!" she smiled. "I made a decision to remain exclusive to you, as I know you did for me. Last night, or was it this morning(??) was the first time that we all had sex together since then." I hugged her and just stayed up close for a very long time.

"But there is something else I have to tell you," she hesitated.

"Oh no! here it comes," I thought. "There is always a 'but'."

"What I have to tell you is something I am not proud of." The sense of dread began to deepen.

"Have you noticed that you have become, more, well, feminine?" Jodie whispered.

"I have noticed my chest has become more feminine," I answered. "They almost seem like real boobs, rather than the fatty 'moobs' that men talk about. The thing that has me stumped though, is the fact that my 'moobs' really look like tits. I can feel and definitely see a swelling which reminds me of a girl's tits. I checked the internet once, just out of curiosity and would rate them as a Tanner stage three. My nipples are definitely not like other men's. The areola are larger and my nipples stand out really noticeably. We have talked about it before, but that is the first thing I have noticed. I can't wear a tee shirt without looking like a teenage girl!"

"They have and I love them!" Jodie cut in.

"Well, I am pleased about that!" I replied. "I love that you love them and sure as hell love the way you look at them and play with them when we fuck. I wouldn't want it any other way!" I continued.

"Anything else?" she inquired.

"Well, now that you mention it, I have noticed my skin becoming softer and with my long hair and the makeup you girls put on last night, I actually looked like a feminine version of me. The clothes really set it off." I paused and remembered my reaction after first seeing the feminine me looking back at me in the mirror that first time. "I swear that I could have passed for a girl! My face is rounder and softer. My eyes have changed and my hips are wider."

"I know!" Jodie replied enthusiastically. "When I saw you, I just went wild. My pussy became so wet instantly. You looked like a girl, my girl! One that not only was as sexy as hell, but one that I knew intimately and loved with all of my heart. I never actually loved any of my friends. They were always just that. My friends. You, on the other hand were my soul mate. The connection I have with you is deeper than I can imagine. Last night when my unconscious physical attraction to your softer, more feminine body coupled with the absolute love I felt for you as a person came together, I was absolutely beside myself! I couldn't think straight. I just wanted you in every possible way as soon as possible!" she took a breath.

"I know!" I replied, remembering. "We fucked in such a way that I thought I was going to die! And, I thought you would die as well, you came that often. I mean we have had some serious love nights, but last night was out of this world!" I looked at Jodie.

"There is more I need to tell you," she continued sheepishly. "And I don't know if you will be happy with me when I tell you. First, though, tell me if you are happy with the way your body feels right now?"

I didn't know where this was headed, so I thought about me and my body. I must admit that I liked my new 'breasts' and I liked my new softer body. It didn't change who I was. My sense of humour was still the same. My interests were still the same. My skills and job still stayed the same. I still loved the love of my life the same. What was there that was different. It was only the way others looked at me. That really got to me.

The way others looked at me. Was that going to define who I was as a person? No. I was always a fairly independent person. I didn't do or say things just to make others look at me a certain way. I was happy as me!

After a noticeable pause I replied very confidently, "I am. I always have been. Lately I have noticed changes, but it has not bothered me. I am happy with how it makes you feel. I can see now that you have always been attracted to the more feminine features of people. Having sex with your girlfriends for so long is bound to make you more attracted to that image. Whether it was a 'lesbian' thing or just an experience, it sure slanted your ideal image of a partner towards the softer, more feminine side. I am so impressed that I was able to portray that image, even as a male!"

"Thank you, Tony. But there is more to tell. You remember when we met? My friends listened with envy when I told them about you. They were impressed with your character qualities. Your obvious attraction to me. Your caring attitude. Your sincere approach to everything. Your absolute conviction about the good and value of each person. They looked upon you as the ideal partner, except..."

"Except what?" I interrupted. Immediately I thought of the size of my dick, or my obsession with Friday night pool games.

"Except that you weren't a woman!" Jodie added quickly. "It didn't worry me. In fact, I didn't even think of it that way. But, Tony, my friends convinced me that for you to be the ideal life partner for me, given my past sapphic experiences, was for you to be more female! I argued with them and said that gender didn't matter in a relationship. It was the relationship that counted, nothing else. So, Tony, they dared me to try something." Jodie paused and took a long breath in to slowly exhale it as if to calm herself.

"I gave you feminising drugs!" She rushed that statement out as if it was a mouthful of poison. It took me a time to actually register what she said.

"You what?" I stuttered. "When?"

"It wasn't a once off my love. Remember the massages? Those massages which you loved so well? And that 'special' massage cream?"

I did and still enjoyed them every day. My dick stirred at the number of times these massages made me so horny, I couldn't stand it, but Jodie always insisted that I rest for at least half an hour afterward, then it was open game!

"Well, that special massage cream was actually an estrogen gel. Estrogen is a feminine hormone. That is why I had to wear the gloves. If it had touched my skin, I would have had a serious estrogen overload and it could have caused breast cancer among a number of other nasties! On you, it just made you more feminine. Your nipples and breast grew. Your skin got softer. Your hips got wider. Your face became more like a woman's. Your emotions became more prominent. I loved the way the new you looked. I also loved the old you, with all my heart, but the more feminine you also became insanely sexually attractive to me."

I was speechless. My mind was in turmoil. First, I felt a sense of betrayal. My wife, whom I loved and trusted beyond life itself, deceived me for so long. She caused changes to me without my approval. How wrong is that? I wanted to get angry with her and tell her it was all over between us. How could she? We discussed everything, or so I thought. Our days were littered with hours and hours of discussions about everything. How could she not discuss this first?

Jodie could see the turmoil in my mind and I guess she feared what the outcome of her confession would be. She looked me straight into my eyes and whispered, "I really do love you. The real you. The wonderful, sensitive, loving you."

Those eyes. Those fantastic eyes! They say that the eyes are the windows to a person's soul. And at that moment, I looked into Jodie's soul. Jodie, my wife. All of the beautiful moments that we had shared came pouring out of those eyes. How could I be angry at her? "I love you too Jodie," I replied. I know that I had every right to walk out, get angry, swear, curse, or worse, get violent. There are many people who would have done one, or all of the above. But I couldn't. The love we had for each other overwhelmed those feelings of hate.

Jodie sensed the change in my mind and held me tight. The tears were flowing freely down her face and every now and then she would sob a deep agonising sob that tore at my soul.

"It's ok," I consoled. "It's ok. I love you more than anything. You are my love."

This caused her sobbing to become out and out howls of crying and whispered, "I love you," over and over again.

I am not sure how long we stayed like that, but at some time, we managed to get up, have a shower together where there was much play! We went back downstairs, made some light dinner and sat beside each other, again on the couch. I think we had reached a point of utter connectedness, complete oneness. No words were necessary. Just a touch of our hands conveyed more words than spoken in a lifetime. We were at peace. Truth reigned between us. Jodie was completely attracted to me. My character, my soul, my very being, my body was completely attractive to her. She was likewise for me. We were complete. I wondered if that was what they meant by the marriage vows when they state that, 'they shall become one'.

Life has its habits of interfering with things, so eventually we got back to a routine, including the massages, by the way. Jodie loved giving them and I loved receiving them. After discussion (this time), I even discussed the possibility of having some sort of anti-androgen, so that the estrogen could be cut down and be more effective. I was loving the new 'me'. Nobody was aware of the change in my body. I had no family. My old work mates had all but disappeared into the past. My new job could all be done from home. At one point, Jodie dared me to walk around in public as TONI. I was as nervous as hell! It took a great deal of coaching on the correct 'walk', the correct 'stance' and the correct reactions before they, the girls and Jodie thought I was ready. To make it worse, this first public appearance would be to a building site. I already had the job as quantities surveyor for that project, so the supervisors were expecting a woman. TONI was what they were expecting.