The Transformation Games, Pt.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just stepping away, Tina," I said lightly, trying to comfort her still, though everything felt as if it was too little too late, at least for Tina. "I'll be here though, please... Just shout if you need me. I'll try to do everything I can, I always will."

Tina smiled, but didn't reply, not as one eye cock ejaculated again, painting a stream of white down her body. She took a breath, steadying herself much better than she had before. She was probably only fortunate that they were not horse cocks.

"Uh... Okay..."

Raya chimed in, though she hadn't been paying us any attention. She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, eyeing up David.

"Well, you've given a couple of transformations," she said brazenly. "So maybe you should feel how it is to transform too. Transform David's fingers into cocks -- with balls all over his hands, uh... Like, a pair of balls for each finger. The thumb too!"

The succubus smirked.

"So, it shall be!"

David cursed and tried to dodge, though the canine anthro knew his fate too, his brown fur ruffled up as he tried to settle his hackles back down. He wiggled his fingers, staring in fascinated horror -- he must not have minded the transformations too much then -- as his fingers lost their fur, the claws dropping away.

Their transformation was different, even as skin stretched from his palms in bloating balls, the dog anthro moaning as his hands were tugged back and forth, the weight of them throwing him off, even then.

"Unff... Why are they..." He gasped, the dog barely able to get the words out. "So...sensitive?"

His cocks, however, were canine-shaped, as if the succubus had tailored them to him. Tina's had been human cocks too, matching them to their species, which was interesting.

He managed his transformation admirably, however, scowling at Raya, who he couldn't retaliate against unless he won another round -- the next night. She, however, still had the chance to specify and took full advantage of it as I watched.

"Oh, I forgot to add," she said, grinning and crossing her arms across her chest, enjoying it all too much. "Hm... This one should be permanent. Let him really feel how it is to have cock fingers, never able to write or even type properly again. You gave someone else a debilitating transformation, after all. You should be forced to do the same."

Damn, I thought. She's really got a mean streak.

I love it.

David grunted, eyes wide, though he stared at his palms as my eyes ran over each bloating cock finger, wondering just how much strain that transformation itself was going to put on his wrists. The balls looked weighty and, well...I wanted them too. I would have taken eery single sexual transformation from everyone, as lewd as they were, if the opportunity had at all been afforded to me.

Maybe in a later round...

Yet I licked my lips covertly as David squirmed, muttering under his breath as his fingers bulged, taking on a more rigid appearance with the erect horse cocks. No more would they bend with the joints of fingers, not in the slightest, the heads fat and mushroom-like, ready to flare right at that point of orgasm. As I watched, one jetted off a thinner stream of cum -- though perhaps I was biased by how big my cock nipples had got, considering the throbbing pulses of cum still distracting me in that regard.

And the balls... I wanted that too, imagining just how it would feel to have them all jostling against one another, bristling and bumping, even as they filled with cum and dragged about his balls. With a pair of balls for every previous finger and his thumb, well...there were too many of them, a mass of throbbing nuts all hustling for room, dragged down as if caught by the thinner neck of a sack, though they mostly clung closely to his palms. That may have been a blessing in disguise for David, though I rumbled throatily as I watched, trying not to let my swishing tail give away too much.

Hopefully, the others would put my reactions, if they were even watching, down to my own body giving me trouble, though, for me, endless climaxes surprising me at every turn was a good problem to have.

And Raya still had another curse to use on someone.

"And Louise," Raya said, a wicked smirk subtly tugging at her lips. "She's been talking about me around campus. Give her breasts... Lots of them! Three pairs of extra breasts on her chest and stomach, then extra scattered over her back, sides...wherever!"

"Hey, that's not fair!"

Louise wheeled on her, but she was too late as the succubus' magic flashed through the air. It enveloped her fully, sinking even into the pores of her skin as the blonde-haired woman gasped, dropping to her knees with the weight of it.

"Ohhhh... Oh, this is weird..."

She panted heavily as her belly bloated out, those three pairs of breasts tucking in neatly under the top pair, though they matched her natural ones, which looked to be around D-cups. I trembled, watching intently, wanting to be there, in it, experiencing it all for myself.

Would the skin stretch and pull? Would I want to arch into it, aching for it deeply, my heartbeat pounding, racing? My cocks twitched, two jetting off then, and I let the cum trickle into my fur, relishing in how it slickened my fur down, my whole body throbbing deliciously.

It was amazing how I didn't have to climax with my pussy anymore, though I wanted my cocks out and free again, just so I could play with them. Maybe I'd pass out in the bath again, having climaxed so many times over, or maybe I'd be good that time, using my spell to magic away my mess, time after time again.

Who knew?

Still, I watched as lumps appeared all over her body, appearing distorted through her clothes. Even though Louise was just wearing a shirt, it was weird how the clothes pulled over those transforming breasts, the nipples showing faintly through.

They had to be human-like breasts, at the very least, though whether or not that was a good thing depended on Louise. Maybe she too would have liked an anthro transformation and I wondered if there was a way I could find out a little more about the others, so I could give them better transformation when it was turn to spend a curse too.

Joel chose simply, but he would pay later, surely for who he chose. There seemed to be a strong sense of morality in the group and he didn't seem to like how Liam had treated me and spoken to me.

So, when he asked the succubus for two transformations at once, to curse Liam with breasts and also give him a long, waggling cock tail that was somewhat flexible, like a tentacle, I sucked in a breath. Liam cursed and swore but still stood and took his transformations, though he glowered the whole time.

He was a man...but it was hard not to smirk as breasts rose on his chest, heavy and full, sagging down under their own weight, though they remained as perky as it was possible for them to be. He snarled and turned his head away, face and neck flushed with blood, his fury at being treated like that evident.

I shuddered a bit. Who'd want to be around someone like that? He was quick to anger, happy when he was on top but otherwise... He just didn't act like he was a man, really, not conscience of the people around him in his life.

The tentacle cock was harder to see as it twisted from his back end, surely protruding about where his spine ended. Would there be a bone in it, vertebrae? I wasn't sure and I wished I could feel it for myself, or even run my hands along it, fascinated by how the flesh bristled and pushed over the top of his jeans. The long, winding length of human-ish cock swelled and bloomed, the head defining itself as the skin pulled back from the glands. He shifted his weight and cursed under his breath and I was sure there was a pair of big balls at the base of it too.

With an enormous length of dick that would be exceedingly difficult to hide and new tits, well... Liam was surely in for a challenge when it came to trying to go around the campus while hiding what had happened to him!

I snickered, hiding my giggles, but Sara caught my eye and we shivered with the need to let out laughter loose. It was just as well all was at an end and we studiously avoided each other's eyes as the succubus wrapped everything up. We knew the rules and, well, Tina would be staying there. Indefinitely, most likely.

With every curse (or blessing) complete, the succubus let us go, though I didn't miss how her eyes lingered on me for a moment longer than anyone else. Whether or not that was a good thing remained to be seen, but I hoped it was a good thing. Maybe she liked the transformations I came up with?

Sara trailed me and I hung back a little, letting her hang on to my shoulder so she didn't tip over, reappearing into fresh air, at dawn, in another spot by the dorms, though it was not the laundry room. On paws instead of feet, she stumbled, but I said nothing about that as I helped her back to her dorm and took our time going up the stairs, acting as if I was a lot more tired than I was.

"Oof, thanks for helping me up," Sara said, finally collapsing on to her bed, the springs squeaking under her. "Good thing my roommate is out tonight... Gale, you're crazy! Doing that for me... You knew I'd like it... And you let Kira have the body she wanted to! You could have done anything and you chose to do that? Why?"

I swallowed hard and shrugged, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed, as if I'd been put on the spot.

"Uh... Well... I knew about them, about you, I wanted to do something good too. And there were other transformations too, not like those were the only ones."

"Hm..." Sara eyed me up and down. "I knew you were perceptive about...unusual desires like that, but I didn't know you'd picked up so much on my jaguar thing. Really... I tried to play it off down there, but, thank you, Gale, truly. Thank you."

"It's okay," I said, though I didn't want to make a big deal about it. "I knew you wanted it so...yeah..."

Of course, my attention was distracted by my dick nipple jetting off again, though the wash of pleasure was starting to become comfortable, almost familiar. Still, I swiftly cleaned up the mess, everything covered up for the time being, but it wasn't comfortable to have my cocks bent like that at all.

Sara gave me a look that spoke volumes, as if she was going to ask something prying.

"Are you okay?" She asked, seeming to choose a safer option. "That was a lot in there."

"Yeah, I really am," I said, rushing a little with my words to put genuine warmth into my tone, wanting Sara to believe me. "I... Well... It's obvious, isn't it? I love it, really. I know it's awkward and I know it's ridiculous... Hell, my libido was off the charts anyway. Now it's wild. So wild."

Sara giggled and shook her head.

"What the hell have we got ourselves into?"

I shrugged, lying down on the bed beside her as she stretched out, flexing and curling her toes with soft wonder.

"Hell. Or heaven. Depends how you look at it."

"Yeah, you would say that," she scoffed. "But maybe it's not all that bad. I want to see how the game ends too."

Sara drifted off to sleep before me and, while I never intended to fall asleep there, I let it happen. Orgasms rolled through me, helped along by my hands rubbing my dick nipples through my clothes, adding an unfamiliar touch of stimulation to the erotic, exotic heat of the moment. Maybe Sara would have had something to say about that, in the morning, if she found out, but my spell worked as long as I was vaguely thinking about it, cleaning up the mess of orgasm after orgasm as it tried to sink into my clothes and my fur all over again.

I kind of liked the mess...when I was alone. Getting the ability to clean it all up when I was around someone else, however, well...that was the best thing, frankly, I could have asked for. So, I could keep my transformation and live it, fully.

I climaxed over and over again, losing my sense of self until, at last, sleep claimed me. Or maybe it was unconsciousness, it was really hard to say when I came around the next morning.

Either way, the transformation games had opened so many new doors and opportunities for me that I hardly knew where to turn next, my breath hitching and catching as, on the edge of unconsciousness, my lips curved into a smile.

More was to come... And I couldn't wait to meet it all head on.

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Prize or Penalty Ch. 01: Size Queen TV game show makes a bimbo of her.in Lesbian Sex
Laura's NuSkin Laura's affair starts her on a new path.in Fetish
Empowered for Sex A magic skirt makes a shy woman more serpentine.in NonHuman
Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 01 A couple explore their fetishes while on vacation in Paris.in Fetish
Selena's Book of Shadows Kate enhances her solo play with an old spell book.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories