All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty A02'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story has altered course from the first chapter years ago.

That was about exploration and boundaries being tested. This is more like sadism and masochism. She is not nearly as likable as she was in the early chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story, thanks for sharing with us.The B.T.B group should be happy they finally had a sick B.T.B story today and still bitch about a non B.T.B story.Go figure..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-Thanks

Hey ass wipe, I see you're making your rounds again, bitching about something you know nothing about. Where were you when they handed out brains? At the end of the line, and they ran out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ONE STAR

In honor of that idiot anon who hates btb readers. The author should thank you for your comment. This was a sick story, written for idiots like the mentioned anon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Once again - WRONG CATEGORY!

Is Literoitca having a bad day or did two authors in a row post their stories in the wrong category? How hard can it be to understand what a Loving Wife story is in contrast to a BDSM or Non-Con story? This was simply awful

NO STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story....it is in wrong category!

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Just as silly as you would expect from an author named Dominic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
601 Followers
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...