The Transformation of Betty A02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense the pain then shooting thru her tits as her eyes seemed to roll back in her head and her gurgling gagging sounds became more pronounced. I knew she was reaching that point of sheer erotic ecstasy that only a true pain slut can achieve. Her body began to tremble from her impending orgasm when suddenly her gurgling became a gasping, coughing, muffled scream. Her first orgasm of the evening had just hit her when suddenly, to my surprise, Sal pulled his cock out of her mouth, announcing "I want to hear the bitch cum."

Trying to catch her breath , she began immediately moaning "Oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god ..." in short stuttered gasps. Alex gave the screws another twist, causing her to suddenly screech out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ..." then "OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDd ..." as she came again. With Ed still banging away at her ass, and Alex's cock deep in her cunt, Alex gave the screws yet a final twist, squeezing her nipples down to virtually nothing. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOo ... GODDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOO ... she cried, then immediately went into orgasmic convulsions, spit leaking from her mouth. Sal rammed his cock back down her throat, muffling her screams. He must have cum immediately thereafter because she began to gag and gurgle, with some of his seed leaking out of her mouth. Holding her head so that his cock remained deep in her throat, her struggles suggested that Sal was in effect literally raping her mouth. If she felt helpless before, she felt doubly so now, unable to breath, clear her throat or scream. A sense of panic seemed to surge through her but then her convulsions revealed that yet another orgasm had taken control. "Cum you filthy bitch, cum" Sal yelled at her, still holding her head tighter against him. All of this though was too much for Alex and Ed as their cocks exploded to fill her cunt and ass with seed.

It was only then that Sal released his grip on her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaving her gasping, coughing and choking for air. Ed pulled his cock out of her, whereupon she simply rolled off Alex onto her side, a glazed look on her face as she continued to gasp and cough. "Well, that was fun" Ed proclaimed, "I counted at least two orgasms for the bitch, maybe more. It was hard to tell when she was cumming or when she was just super excited. But I'll bet she felt like she was being raped, which I suppose she was since she couldn't keep us from doing anything to her. And Sal, you dirty son of a bitch ... I think you kept your cock down her throat just to make her."

"I did, but only because the slut seemed to get even more excited from it. I think it made her feel even more helpless than simply being tied up ... totally at our mercy."

I'd read about couples playing what they called snuff sex games where the man strangles a woman while fucking her to the point of making her pass out. Some women apparently are infinitely turned on by this dangerous game, so I was able to understand why Sal's cock both scared the shit out of her and intensified her orgasms.

The men, each taking a quick turns in the bathroom, quickly cleaned up and dressed while the wife lay there on the bed, her wrists and ankles still connected, her nipple clamps still gripping her tight. At that point though there was only one man in the room who hadn't found relief ... me. And damned if I was going to leave it that way. While the men cleaned up and dressed, I released her cuffs, I laid down on the bed on my back and commanded her "now mount my cock you filthy cunt."

Once again it was a case of sloppy seconds, but I need to cum and there was no better place than to cum inside my whore wife. Then, with the men standing around watching her ride me, I had one final pleasure: As her rocking grew more pronounced and I sensed her impending orgasm, I suddenly released both clamps. The pain that shot thru her at that moment had to be excruciating, as she let out a scream that I was certain could be heard down the hall. But if she screamed from the pain, she also came ... and so did I.

Looking down at her what I saw wasn't a wife or even a simple slut, but rather a depraved, perverted fuck toy who didn't care what society thought of her, and didn't care who Sal, Ed and Alex were as long as they fucked her hard and treated her like a slut. It was then that one of the men suggested it would be good relaxation to go to the pool: "It's open until midnight and the bitch's swimsuit from this afternoon is still here in the bathroom."

I immediately interjected "wait .. she has a second suit that's more appropriate for a late night swim if there aren't any kids around. Let me run down to my room to get it." I then raced out, caught the elevator to my floor and quickly retrieved her second and far more salacious swimsuit. By the time I returned, she'd recovered and was in the bathroom cleaning up. Tossing her the suit I joined the men waiting for her to exit.

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom wearing her second swimsuit, I thought the men's eyes would pop out of their heads. "Holy shit .. you wear that to the pool and you'll probably get raped" one of them commented, which was met by a response from Alex's other friend (yes, but that's probably what the bitch wants." Then Alex turned to me to ask "You let your wife out of the house wearing that?"

They knew the answer to that since it was my idea to have her wear the swimsuit for them. Nevertheless I told them that since becoming a slut she's never been allowed to wear anything but thong swimsuits. I think it was Alex who replied "yea, but that's not simply a thong swimsuit ... that's barely more than a piece of string. And what isn't string is transparent. The slut might as well go naked."

"Well, that's how you want my wife, isn't it ... looking like a slut and wearing something that barely legal?"

"Yes, that's true. But I'm not sure that swimsuit qualifies as legal. At a minimum, I think she best wear one of the hotel robes on her way to the pool or they might not let her in."

With that she covering herself in the robe and the five of us headed down the hall. However, once in the elevator I pushed the button for my floor, leading Alex to ask "you're not coming with us?"

"No ... I'll let you guys take her to the pool, no doubt to exhibit her as your slut. I'll join you in an hour or so, but I assume you'll be keeping her again for the night."

"Well, yes ... that's what we hoped to do. So if you don't find us at the pool, we'll most likely be up here in the room. Or at least we will be here eventually. We might like to take her gambling after the pool, stopping here only to have her get her dress on."

"That's OK ... I'll find you, and if I don't just send her back to our room in the morning like you did today." And with that I stepped off the elevator, leaving the wife with her three friends.

12