The Transformation of Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, she looked perplexed and unsure what to do next. Then amazingly, she nodded...a little confused...but she nodded her affirmation ever so slowly.

I was like "Holy Shit! I might actually get to fuck her. But I kept my emotions in check.

I instructed her on my demands: "I will leave right now and in ten minutes, you will come over...via the back garage so we don't have the nosy neighbors spying on us."

"Agreed?"

Connie, now unsure of what she had done...simply nodded. Now I had the upper hand and had become the chess master.

Then I immediately turned around and left.

I was back at my place with the garage open and was waiting in the shadows by the back door when she briskly walked into the garage. I startled her when I hit the garage door control and closed my garage.

She walked up to me and sternly said. "I will sleep with you and you will absolutely stop seeing my mother. Understood?"

"Yes, as difficult as this will be, I will stop seeing your mother and I will look somewhere else."

Connie, appeared to smile like a Cheshire cat, as if she had gotten her way and was going to win this bet.

I went to take her hand and walk her in the house but she was reluctant to hold my hand. So, instead, I led her right to my bedroom.

I had already locked the doors and closed the blinds and had adjusted the air conditioning down a notch or two. I had anticipated the heat we were going to generate...plus the little extra noise would help muffle any bedroom sounds if we were to make any at all."

She walked to the bed, took off her shorts and her top, leaving her panties and her bra on and she haphazardly slipped under the sheets.

I walked over to her and did the same and slid in next to her.

"I know you don't like me Connie, but if we are going to do this little act, can we do it right and just be mutual with each other for the next 30 minutes or so?"

"I don't know" she replied. "Maybe, but I am not sure you will be able to satisfy me"

Then I was upfront with her. "Connie, I don't have anything against you. I simply enjoy being with your mother and I think you don't like me nor trust her with me."

She just stayed silent and said..."let's get this over with."

She had no idea what was coming...so I went with her direction.

I tried to kiss her on her lips, but she turned her head like I was assaulting her. So I kissed at her neck and nibbled on her ear. I would start small and conquer every piece of ground on this tough turf.

Next, I moved my hand downward and cupped her amazing C-cupped breasts. I tugged her bra down and away and I cordially played with her half-inch nipples and caressed them softly...after a few minutes of this...I heard a slight coo from her. Apparently she liked me teasing her tits. So I decided to move downward and put my lips on them. She tasted great and her tits were magnificent and the smell of her perfume lingering down between her breasts made me go crazy as I violently licked at her amazing cleavage and then I would switch back and forth between her nipples. I sensed from the way she was moving that she was liking what I was doing, despite not liking me at all.

I moved further down and started kissing and licking her belly button. She soon started to relax knowing that I wasn't going to hurt her and that I simply wanted to love on her. I was assured of this when she parted her legs some and gave me easier access. I moved further down and was just above her sensuous and alluring pussy. I pulled her panties to the side to reveal a nice trimmed bush of dark chestnut red hair. She was a natural red head. As legend says, I am sure that she would be fun in bed...and I was about to find out.

I used my tongue to taste test her and she was oh so fine. Her forbidden fruit was wet and moist and her panties were damp and soiled from her feminine juices that were flowing. I dove into her and attacked her clit with my tongue and nibbled on it with my teeth. Her hips nearly jumped for joy when I took long, patient strokes from the bottom of her pussy and worked my way up to her attentive clit. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue...then moved up and down her glistening slit. She was holding back on me emotionally, but her body was surrendering to me physically. A few more minutes of working on her sensitive clit and she was panting, cooing, gyrating her thighs, and running her fingers through my hair. I kept eating her and licking her juices and probing her deeply with my tongue and fingers until she orgasmed all over my face. Man, did she ever taste good. I had not even done this to her mother yet, but now I couldn't wait to compare and see which one tasted better.

I licked her over and over and her clit became quite sensitive so I gave it a break so she could come back down from her orgasm and then I made my move. I quickly lost my boxers and removed her panties. I peeled her panties off of her long and lovely legs as I quickly placed my very stiff and large cock at the glistening entrance to Connie's luscious pussy. She looked up at me...like someone on a rollercoaster at the very top and getting ready to descend that hill...wondering how they got to this point. I was about to give Nosy Connie the ride of her life. I doubt that her mom mentioned to her that I had nearly 11 inches of thick and veiny cock, but she was going to find out in a matter of seconds.

Connie was confused. She was partly holding her legs together to keep me from going further, but yet she was wet and willing and as I rubbed the tip of my big head on her clit...she slowly opened up and as soon as she did, I pushed hard and in I went. I sank into her and in seconds, I had six inches of my manhood deep into her tight wet cunny. Connie's love tunnel was moist and very slick with her feminine juices. I wanted to start going faster because she was so slick and ready for action, but I waited.

Looking into her eyes, she was thinking that the worst was over as I had penetrated her and gone as far as every other man had ever gone inside of her. Then I watched her face contort as I pushed deeper into her womb and bounced my big cock head off of her cervix. She looked up at me...like "what did you just do...?" So, I pushed into her even more and then I lifted her legs, put my hands on her ass cheeks and spread her open and I forced the last few inches of my man meat into her innermost depths. I could see that she had never had a man touch her or go where I was exploring now.

I pulled back a little and pushed back in with even greater force. Slowly, I kept doing this maneuver to her...over and over and as I proceeded each time, I was picking up my pace... Now Connie was starting to change. She did not seem like she was hating me anymore...but instead she was soon liking me and loving what I was doing to her. I reached down and planted a kiss firmly on her lips. I knew she was mine when she kissed back passionately. I decided to French kiss her and she quickly reacted and let her tongue do some dirty dancing with mine. She was a different woman now. Now, she had on this look of satisfaction. She was biting her lower lip, somewhat panting and she had her arms on my ass pulling me into her deeper. I was loving the new Connie. I was pounding her unused but amazing pussy and she was moving her hips in unison with every one of my strokes. I would pull almost all the way out and then push every inch back into her and I thought she was going to come unglued in my bed.

I decided to see what she had left in her...so I rolled over on my back and let her mount me like she was riding a horse...and ride me she did. She moved her pussy up and down my shaft with reckless abandon. She had adjusted to my size and was now riding me like a jockey hell bent on winning the Kentucky Derby. She was furiously working her pussy up and down my engorged shaft like she was in the saddle. Each time that I felt like I was going to pop out of her, she would impale herself down on me again and again and again. I know I was touching her in places no man had ever touched before.

She was savoring and exercising all 11 inches of my cock now. When she left herself go all the way down on me...she sank all the way down to my waist...and I filled her completely. Our pubic areas were bonded together and she had 11 inches of me deep within her soul and I was massaging her inner woman to the point that I was about to drive her over the edge. She climaxed on me at least three times and then on the fourth time as she was pistoning my cock in and out of her well lubricated and stretched hole, I blew my load deep within her loins. Seconds later...the frothy white cum was flowing out of her and all over me. As the tremors in our bodies subsided, she laid down on me and started kissing me passionately and then I saw a tear roll down her cheek and seconds later...a confession followed.

"Ryan...I was so...wrong...I don't want you to go...I won't stop you from seeing my mother...but you have to promise me something...."

I knew what was coming...but I let her say it...

"Ryan...I know you belong to my mom...but you are going to have to share that amazing cock with me once in a while....please....I....I ....I have never felt like that before...what you did to me today...I can't erase from my mind...you just can't tell mom...it will be our little secret....okay?"

What was I going to do....hmmm....it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out...I was going to be totally silent and enjoy pussy from two beautiful auburn haired women in my life for a long as this would last. It was going to be a very interesting relationship between us three.

Nosy Connie had once been my enemy. She didn't trust me nor like me but that was the old Connie. She had been transformed. Personally watching her conversion from enemy to lover by one simply absurd and ridiculous request, well it was utterly amazing and mind-blowing. This beautiful woman who had loathed me and could not stand me, had now shared my bed and allowed me deep access into her forbidden garden. Connie was now wanting to see me and she actually requested some more sack time with me. I don't know how I am going to manage, but I am going to tap that big-titted progeny and her amazing chestnut-haired super sexy mother every chance I can.

My mother and daughter tryst....to be continued

12