The Transformation of Connie Pt. 02: The Corruption of Connie

Story Info
Connie's transformation corrupted her and made her a nympho.
9.5k words
4.67
16.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Corruption of Connie

During the Transformation of Connie, I had become friends with one of my single neighbors, Vi and together, we created and shared a lot of moments. Then we started to become very intimate with each other, but we had one problem, Connie. Connie was Vi's overprotective daughter and she was always checking up on her mother and me. I got the general impression that she did not like me. Then an opportunity came up for Connie to confront me while her mom was out one day. She drew first blood and basically asked me what it would take for me to stop seeing her mother. So with a little careful thought, instead of taking money or any other kind of tangible asset, I simply told her that if she wanted me out of her mom's life, she would have to have sex with me. Initially, I thought I awoke the dragon in her, but after a few days of processing my offer, she actually disliked me so much that she reluctantly agreed to my proposal, if and only if, I were to stop seeing her mother immediately. After bedding this voluptuous and beautiful woman, the relationship between Connie and me changed, and I have to tell you, it certainly added an interesting dynamic between screwing Connie and actually loving her sexy mother, Vi. If you haven't read Transformation of Connie, I simply suggest you go back and read that story first, then proceed with the next part of the series...The Corruption of Connie.

[Story continues from The Transformation of Connie]

It had been two weeks since Connie reluctantly decided to sleep with me. Instead of hating me afterwards and driving me away, she totally changed. I imagine that a lot changed between us after giving her the sexual ride of her life. However, whenever I was around her mom during the past two weeks, she still came across as the stern and concerned Connie, but now it was a façade. She still wanted her mom to get the general impression that she didn't like me, but under those tight jeans were wet panties that were itching to come off whenever we had some alone time again. Her mom could not see it, but me, being a man, I could see it in her eyes and I could nearly smell her light intimate aroma in the air around me when she was anywhere near me.

Vi had told me a few days ago that she had made plans with two of her lady friends, Penny and Susan, and the three of them planned on going out for most of the day on Saturday which happened to be today. Vi said lunch was first thing on the agenda and then the three ladies were going to do some clothes shopping and just enjoy the day together. She asked me if I was okay with it and I was like "Sure Vi! Enjoy your day out with your friends, cause' I certainly don't want you to stop doing the things you like to do." When she asked me, she had this big smile on her face and when I didn't stop her and actually approved of it, she gave me a big wet sloppy kiss for being so understanding.

Then just a few minutes ago, she stopped by to tell me she was leaving. I loved that special touch from her. Instead of sending me a text she personally came over and said goodbye.

"I will miss you today. But, when I come back from my day out, I might just be wearing something new and hot for you."

I reached to her and cupped one of her lovely breasts and then I kissed her hot lips and looked her in the eyes...then I playfully said to her...

"Great Vi, now you are going to have me fantasizing all day..."

She laughed and then she flashed her perfectly round and symmetrical boobs at me.

"If you do that again love, you are going to have a big problem, cause' I might just act on that offer and carry you to bed and take advantage of you...ALL DAY! Then it will ruin your girls day out and your friends will be mad at you."

I tried to look stern as I said it...but it didn't work.

Again she laughed as she snuggled up close to me...rubbing her pussy on my leg while grabbing at my cock... "I like that thought...and I am tempted to do it again, but I think I can wait...but you just stay ready mister" And then she walked out of the house.

I daydreamed for a minute about what Vi would look like in a variety of sexy lingerie outfits and then I settled on some red lace, with red stockings, and of course with those sexy thin red garters attached... I had my dick so hard just thinking about her decked out for me. I had to get my mind on something else.

Then I shifted my perspective, but not off the subject...

"Hmm, I thought to myself, if Connie also knows that Vi is going out for an extended time today, I might just have a visitor at the door...shortly."

Just like I imagined it, it actually happened. About twenty minutes after Vi headed out with her cohorts for a busy day of lunch and shopping, I had settled down and was sitting in a pair of camo shorts and a tank top and about to watch my team on ESPN's Gameday followed by an afternoon of nothing byt college football on the big screen. I absolutely swear, it could not have been more than twenty minutes after Vi left, when I heard a friendly tap at the door. I wondered who it might just be at my front door. So, I put my beer and remote control down and casually walked to the door. There stood Connie, but she was dressed modestly. I will give her this, she was a smart cookie. She knew the neighbors watched things around here, so she was cool with her actions.

"Do you mind if I join you this afternoon Ryan? She cooed as she asked me with a big smile on her face...better yet, I think she nearly purred when she asked.

I was subconsciously contemplating it, but my cock was beyond thinking and wanted her again in a real bad kind of way, and of course, to show my approval, my dick got hard instantly. When Connie saw the big bulge in my shorts, she knew I was happy with her offer and that my answer was "yes."

"Of course not, you are welcome anytime..."

Then she got shrewd. "Okay then, well, I am going to leave now so that the nosy neighbors don't say anything. Can you give me a spice or some sugar or something to carry back so I can act this part out? Then if you leave your back garage door open, I will be back...um...very shortly. "

"Anything you say honey!" as I smiled at her because I knew what was coming.

So, I went and got her some sugar, a whole 5lb bag, considering she was going to be giving me a whole lot of sugar in return in a few short minutes.

"Here you go!" As I handed it to her.

"Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it." I am making a hot and sticky dessert...perhaps you would like to eat some later."

"Sounds yummy..."

Then she strolled off my porch with the bag of sugar in hand and headed back to the house while I enjoyed the wiggle in her ass and the happiness in her steps as she walked away. I was looking forward to getting in those pants again.

Ten minutes later, I heard the garage door close. I knew my guest had returned. She came in the house and walked right up to me and put her arms around me and kissed me.

"For the past two weeks I have been trying to find a way to get back over here and make up with you."

"Well, I think your sugar cover story was pretty amazing!" as I stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Well, if you think that was amazing...wait until you see what else I planned out."

"I can't wait..." And I was nearly drooling in my reply.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom and I followed her like a puppy cause' I knew what was in store for me this afternoon. Instead of watching quarterbacks getting sacked and running backs going the distance on the college football networks, I was going to do some major sacking of my own and I envisioned "going all the way" all day long!

We got to the room and Connie quickly peeled off her top which revealed the top of a red lacy teddy. Then she slowly wiggled out of her tight jeans allowing me to see the rest of the sexy teddy below her waistline and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint me a bit!

"Wow, you look freakin'...HOT! I put my finger up to her and touched her breast and made a sizzling sound with my mouth and then I quickly pulled my hand away as I pretended to burn my finger on her hot body.

"Connie...you look so damn good and I can't wait to eat your sticky dessert."

She laughed and with that, with a quick downward yank, she pulled the snaps apart at the bottom of her teddy and allowed me full access to her intimate cookie jar. I dropped down and began to kiss her hot body and taste her sensuous skin similar to a fat kid in a candy store ogling and sampling the mouth-watering, eye catching confections. I kissed and sucked at her breasts and I playfully licked and nibbled at her nipples for a few minutes...then I drifted to her belly and tongued her belly button and kissed all over her toned tummy for a minute or two or more. I slowly dropped to my knees and could now smell her intoxicating female aroma as I was getting closer to her honey pot. I inched forward and then I repositioned so I could dive in and sample her sticky and tasty dessert. She spread her long legs wide and gave me full access to her most private area. I rubbed my nose in her pubic hair feeling the softness of it on my face as I continued to lick her and probe her with my tongue. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me even closer.

Then I felt her hips jump a bit, as I ran my tongue over her now erect little clit. I feverishly began working on her pussy...sucking each of her pussy lips, licking her up and down her slit, and sucking on her to taste her juices and within a few short minutes, I had her going a little crazy with my tongue actions. She had been watching me the whole time as I pleasured her and now her legs were starting to quiver a little from what I was doing to her as she stood there. She opted to lay down on the bed as I walked on my knees following her...captivated by her delectable flavors. She got in the middle of the king-sized bed and then she put her sweet head on a pillow and brought up her legs to where her knees were flexed and pushing into the bed to brace herself for what was about to happen. I quickly joined her on the bed and I worked my tongue into her savory pussy. I started licking her harder and giving her long circular strokes as I continued to sop up her nectar with my tongue and tasting every bit of her homemade feminine honey. In a matter of minutes, her engine was purring and I climbed up on top of her as I was about to take Connie for another test ride.

Connie's pussy was so incredible. It was so wet and yet oh so tight. When my cock pierced her very soft labia folds, I sank into her pink fleshy depths and my cock couldn't have been any happier. I repositioned myself over Connie so that I could thrust into her deeply. I had my arms fully extended and positioned by her shoulders and she was touching and admiring my ripped biceps and triceps while I was smoothly driving my raging cock into and out of her very wet and sloppy pussy. She started to moan as I picked up my pace. I reached down and sucked one of her tits. She looked up at me and said

"Do you like that lover?"

I smiled back... "I totally love your beautiful and perfectly round tits."

Then she positioned each tit as best as she could so I could suck on them while I steadily fucked her. She was trying to do anything to please me as she ground her hips into me and continued to feed me her lovely breasts. I was totally enjoying the moment and the experience of being in her hot pussy one more time.

Then she was like... "Oh my god....keep it right there...yes!!! Yessss! Oh Ryan...yes...hit that spot some more love....oh you are fucking me out of my mind..."

"I love your dirty bedroom talk babe..." It is making me so hard and horny.

Then Connie said "flip over...let me ride you...I need all of your cock way up inside of me...."

She didn't have to say it twice, as I quickly laid on my back to let her take charge.

Then she mounted me in a reverse cowgirl position.

My slick cock slid right up inside of her pussy walls and was soon buried deep within her and I swear it felt like it was going to penetrate her belly.

"I have to say, I personally love this position Con!" as she proceeded to fuck me like a machine.

She turned and smiled back at me as her pussy and body were leaning forward into me. My cock, with its natural bend back towards me, made this reverse cowgirl position nearly perfect. As long as I stayed hard, I was staying in her for the long ride and I hope it would last very long as this was some amazing pussy action.

Connie looked down at me contently...

"I love it when you are up in me...deep inside of me.... I can't believe how intense and fucking wonderful this feels.."

I pushed into her harder and then heard a series of "Unghs...ahs....ums....and oooh....oooh...yeahs....and a host of other very happy guttural sounds coming from this nymph who once loathed me.

She was riding me so hard and I felt a tremendous wave of cum churning in my balls. It was only a matter of time until I couldn't take it anymore...

Connie squealed "I am coming....I am coming....oh yeah baby..." as she rocked back and forth and wave after wave of intense pleasure hit her...and just like that a torrent of cum spurted out of my cock and filled her womb with my baby seed.

For five minutes after our climax, my erection was still glued to her insides, but as I was starting to fade, she slowly started moving her erogenous hips back and forth and then she started massaging my cock with her amazing pussy walls. After five minutes of this unbelievable intimate attention on my manhood, she had my cock stiff again and continued to work on it some more. We switched positions again with her kneeling on the bed and I mounted her from behind and pushed into her while holding her lovely hips firmly against mine. As I looked down, there, in front of me was her beautiful little brown pucker hole. I reached over and grabbed some lube off the dresser next to the bed and decided to take it up a notch.

While I continued to fuck her, I took a big glob of lube and applied it right on her ass. Then I started working it in with my fingers.....when I had her cute little pucker all coated with the slippery lube, I inserted a finger into her tight little hole. She kept fucking me, so I kept fingering her ass. If she were to protest, I would have stopped, but she didn't and neither did I. Then I put some more lube on my fingers and inserted two of them into her steamy ass. Her little brown hole instantly clamped down on my fingers and it felt good to finger her this way. She seemed to be ready after I slipped in one more finger...so I slipped out of her sopping wet pussy and quickly placed my cockhead at her backdoor...and I made a grand entrance into her ass...as I gave a firm push and then the head popped in and Connie started humming....then with a little wiggle, a little more lube....me grabbing her hips... I gently pushed my way into her dark side as I explored well beyond her backdoor. A few minutes of slow anal screwing allowed me to get almost all of my eleven inches into her hot tight ass. I started fucking her harder, feeling her little ass sphincter clamping down on my cock and giving me an amazing feeling on each and every stroke....after ten lovely minutes of her tightness on my cock...I blew another load, except this one was totally inside of her ass and I stayed there until I flopped out of her.

We laid there in bed and I started kissing her breasts and working my way to her neck and her lips...

Connie spoke up...

"I was a virgin in that hole...Ryan...I, well I never did that before....I always thought it would hurt...but what you did...all the lube...the way you opened me up slowly...it felt....awkward at first, but then a good way of pleasure came over me and I relaxed and enjoyed you digging your big cock into me and exploring a new side of me...do you know what I mean...?"

"Connie...I loved taking you both ways...you are great in bed...and yes, that was very animalistic and it felt good to take you there today.

Then Connie glanced at the clock..."Oh shit, we need to finish up. We have been fucking each other here for about two hours....and mom will be home soon."

With that, she jumped out of bed and I followed her hot little used ass to the shower and then I fucked her little brown hole one more time against the shower walls as the hot steamy water poured down on us. It was so much fun taking her in the shower and lathering up her lovely breasts while I fucked her up the ass that ...

"Connie, I do believe, next time, we should start here....I love showering with you and lathering up your body and soaping up your amazing tits...you make me feel like a teenage again."

She laughed "next time..?"

But we both knew it wouldn't be too long before she needed some more sugar...and I was going to give all of it to her, because I for one, have an unquenchable sexual sweet tooth.

Connie hurriedly cleaned herself up and got dressed and then left me that afternoon the same way she came in...through my garage door so as to minimize the gossip. I imagine as she walked home that she was walking a little different this afternoon. She left again me again on very good terms and with a great big smile on her pretty face. I knew she was leaving with a genuine feeling of satisfaction after what we did with each other for two solid fun-filled hours.

I tried to return everything to normal. I walked around looking for any telltale clues that she was here...bra, panties, other items she may have left and which would be very awkward to explain. After walking around the entire house, bathrooms, and master bedroom, it looked like Connie left with all her clothing intact. Then I went in and grabbed the laundry off the bed and tossed the sheets and pillowcases in the washing machine. Again, one couldn't be too careful if you wanted a tryst like I had to continue. I lit a few candles to give the air a nice apple cinnamon smell and when I totally felt like the house was finally back in order, I went back to doing what I was doing before Connie showed up. I pulled my beer out of the fridge and then went and sat down on the couch while looking for the ESPN ticker to see who was winning and losing today in college football.

About an hour later, while I was throwing my linens in the dryer, my stomach started grumbling. I couldn't' blame it. All I had to eat today was Connie...and despite how good she was and how wonderful she tasted, I needed some sustenance in my stomach. So, I made my way to the kitchen for something to eat because the game I was watching was gridlocked at 14 -14 in the 4th quarter and not much was going on...it looked like overtime for sure. I was about to pull some lunchmeat from the fridge when I heard a knock at the front door. No way, I thought. It couldn't be Connie again. So I meandered to the door and opened it and there stood Vi and wow...she looked very fuckable!

"Good evening Ryan" was all she said as she walked in and grabbed me and hugged me and planted a firm kiss on my lips.

"I missed you today love." She cooed.

"But did you have fun?"

"Oh yeah, lots of fun. I will have to show you later what I picked up.

Where did you eat today? I inquired of her as I made a sandwich and started eating it with some chips while I gulped down some ice cold beer.

"We weren't sure at first what to have for lunch, so we girl voted and 2 out 3 of us wanted Mexican or Tex-Mex food, so we went searching for some good Mexican food."

"Well, did you find any?

"Oh yeah, we sure did. We will have to go out there together one evening...everything smelled so good and the food tasted fresh and ...well it was just so wonderful...anyway, we ate at some mom and pop, hole-in-the-wall place, but wow, did they have great portions and the food...like I said...it was spectacular. We are definitely going there one night!"