The Transformation of Connie Pt. 02: The Corruption of Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I didn't come over her to tell you about my day..." as she subtly whispered in my ear...

"So what did you come over her for my love?" I asked her playfully.

"I needed some time with my man. The last few days have been busy and I haven't seen you much and my girls, as she referred to her voluptuous tits...well they have not had much attention lately and I was hoping you could do something about that."

"Come here babe..." and then I reached for her and pulled her close.

We kissed passionately as she began to disrobe me right there in my living room. So I began helping her. With a quick flick of my wrists, her t-shirt was pulled up and over her head and then I tossed it onto the couch. Then I pulled her close to me feeling the silky fabric of her bra rub against me. I reached around her and unclasped her bra and released her girls from their silky confines. I took one of her lovely tits into my mouth and sucked on it. Then, not wanting the other one to get too jealous, I sucked on the other one too. I was sucking on Vi and tasting her sweet perfume and her sizzling body was getting me hard...again.

We moved to the couch and as I sat down first. She got down on the floor and then she parked right in front of me. She reached for my hard cock and gently cupped my balls as she took me in her very warm mouth. Oh my god, did that feel great as she licked me like a Popsicle and ran her sexy tongue up and over and down my engorged purple dick head. She was doing magical things to my dick and I was enjoying the show to boot. She began kissing it, then sucking me, licking me, and giving my cock more than its share of attention. Then she took me, sucking hard and coaxing me in slowly. I had almost all of me in her beautiful mouth as she continued her attempt to get my entire extra-large member in her sensual mouth. She was doing a fantastic job at it and I was totally enjoying the best blowjob I have ever had. I wanted to save some of my strength for her so I looked down while she was gobbling up my cock...and I motioned for her to go to the couch. She got up and kissed me and I could taste my precum on her lipstick smeared red lips.

Then she got real comfortable on the couch and totally spread her long muscular legs out wide for me. I dove into her sweet spot and I decided to do a secret little taste test. So, as she was splayed out on my couch, I went about licking her exquisite pussy and tasting her nectar and prodding her deeply with my tongue. Her pussy was so fine and so sweet, and oh so wet. I believe she was quite wet even before I started licking her enchanting sweet spot. I came to the conclusion that it was a tie to between her and Connie and I would have to have more tests to determine who tasted better. But at this point, I just wanted to stop and insert my cock into her and fuck her forever, but that would have to wait. She pleasured me so good and now I was returning the favor while still trying to compare flavors in my mind to what I did earlier with her hot daughter. I kissed at the inside of her thighs and gently nibbled at her. She tasted so feminine and I was so enjoying this intimate moment with her. I continued to lick her and nibble at her pussy and suck on her clit and I must have been doing it for about thirty minutes when she nearly lost control and almost pissed on me because I had her so excited.

After a quick potty break, she came back and then she motioned for us to go upstairs...

I nodded my head at first saying we couldn't.

"Why can't we go upstairs and get real comfortable in your big bed?" she purred.

"Love, I have to grab my linens out of the dryer first...I usually wash them on Saturdays..."

She walked over to my dryer...totally naked and pulled them out and gave them a big sniff.

"I love the smell of fresh linens." She said.

All I could do was say a small prayer that I decided to wash them today. Who knew that I would be bedding mother and daughter in my bed in the same day within a matter of a few hours of each other?

I helped her and grabbed a handful and we walked upstairs, completely naked, with my fresh laundry that I knew we were going to need to wash again if we had another of our spectacular nights again.

Five minutes later, we had the bed made and we back to business. She crawled into the middle of the bed and laid down on her belly and I climbed on top of her and mounted her from the rear. My raging cock quickly found its home and inched its way inside Vi's amazingly silky pussy. I gave her small thrusts as I tried to get every inch of me inside of her. I was enjoying the deep penetration action and with her legs confined inside of mine, it made for an even tighter fit. I inched into my lover, deeper and deeper, until my balls were literally touching and bouncing off her pussy lips.

I started thrusting in and out of Vi's silky smooth love tunnel and I was totally enthralled with the feeling she was giving me. It felt like heaven when she would contract her pussy walls and clamp down on me. It felt so awesome to be in this woman, and yet, it was just as amazing to be up inside her daughter too. I turned my thoughts back to Vi. Then we moved and changed positions so I could enjoy her tits some more. I laid down beside her and kissed her as she moved to go on top of me. Again, my cock took no time at all to find its home and a minute later, Vi was banging me for all she was worth. Her pussy was working my shaft hard now and the bedroom air was filled with her sweet and musty pussy aroma as I laid there just watching her eyes and seeing how this was affecting her. I put my hands on her lovely orbs and massaged them and played with her nipples as she was fast approaching her orgasm. She was rapidly ascending and descending on my very exercised cock shaft and I knew that after having sex three times earlier that day, if she wanted me to cum, she was going to have to get me good and worked up for the fourth one of my day. When she started doing circles on my cock and moving her hips like she was dancing right on my cock...I started feeling other areas deep inside of her womb, and I knew that I was on the verge of having another intense orgasm.

I rolled her to the side and then I got on top of her and mounted her in the missionary position. She spread her legs and I went in and began plowing her. She was so wet and sloppy that I was in her all the way in two strokes and then I started pounding her with long deep and hard strokes. I would nearly pull out and then I would shove it back in hard. A few times I let it slip out just so I could rub my cock on her clit and give her even more excitement. When her legs started quivering and her cunny started contracting, I knew it was almost time. I picked up the pace and I was going as fast as I could and my balls were banging on the outside of her pussy as my enlarged cock was tapping morse code on her cervix...very deep inside her deep pink love tunnel. I felt that familiar urge again after screwing Vi for almost 90 minutes and then I gave her what was left of my seed. When I had finally slipped out of her, I spooned up next to her, grabbed a breast in my hand and pulled her to me tightly. I loved her warm body pressed next to mine and I just didn't want these moments to ever stop. Then I kissed her neck and shared a very wet French kiss with her and then, just like that, we were both so spent that we fell fast asleep, totally naked except for the single sheet that we shared.

I woke up the next morning to the aroma of bacon, eggs, and toast...so I quick put some clothes on and made my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Morning love..., my you seem chipper this morning..."

"I thought you could use a big breakfast after your performance last night..."

She walked over to me and kissed me. "Would you like some coffee, love?"

Before I could even say yes, she had turned around and walked toward the coffee pot and I suddenly realized she was wearing only an apron and was cooking me breakfast!

I followed her to the coffee pot and while she was slightly hunched over putting cream in my coffee...I pulled my dick out and walked up to her, grabbed her around the waist and eased my cock into her pussy...intending to put some cream in her too.

"Hmm...that is real nice...but you have to be quick...I don't want to burn your bacon and eggs."

So right there in my kitchen, Vi wanted some more. She simply reached over and turned the heat to low while we did our morning exercises...bracing herself against the countertop while I gripped her lovely thighs and pressed myself deeply into her tushie and explored her slicked up cunny. Then I reached under the apron and gave her lovely titties a nice big squeeze, making her squeal softly. For ten minutes, I banged Vi in my very own kitchen and then she rotated her body, kissed me and said...let's continue this later love...time for breakfast."

She had made an amazing breakfast to replenish the energy we both expended last night in our extended lovemaking session. I sat at the table looking at the prepared breakfast of scrambled eggs, a pile of crispy bacon, some toast, muffins, jam, orange juice and a steaming carafe of fresh hot coffee. I was totally loving this woman and her amazing capabilities. Although I have to confess, this great breakfast wasn't the top priority in my mind at the moment. Why? Because as I sat there in my shorts and t-shirt, eating this amazing breakfast of eggs and bacon, Vi sat directly across from me, simply wearing only that skimpy apron that barely contained her voluptuous tits. As her tits tried to escape from the sides of the garment, they had my cock raring to go again.

We finished breakfast and I cleaned up all the dishes since she was gracious enough to make that incredible meal for me. When I was finished the last dish, I walked over to her while she sat at the table and I whispered in her ear

"Uh humph, if you recall, we have some unfinished business my lady..."

"Oh do we?"

"I believe you said we could finish this later....and technically, it is later...is it not?"

Vi got up and we kissed passionately while she put her sexy leg around me while I reached around and groped at her lovely ass.

We kissed for ten minutes while she gyrated her hips and massaged me. I held her close, kissing her from her ear down to her neck. She was enjoying my nibbles and the erotic things I was doing on her neck, her ears, and her lips. She reached up and grabbed the apron from around her neck, took it off, and tossed on the counter. I now had Vi in front of me, completely naked and although I just had breakfast, I decided to eat some more. I eased her back on the table top and parted her legs and began licking her. Let me tell you, I personally love munching on some bacon, but eating out my love on my own kitchen table...well it just didn't get any better than this. Vi just laid there while I completely and utterly licked every intimate part of her. I nibbled and kissed her inner thighs, I ran my nose through her dark pubes, I traced her lovely slit with my tongue, and oh, did I tease her little clit . Every ten seconds...I bumped it, licked it, flicked it, bit it, sucked on it and the constant attention had brought her to full arousal. Her thighs began to move rhythmically and after a minute long suck fest on her excited little button, it was time. I got up and pulled her to the edge and then I placed my cock at the entrance to her tunnel of love.

I reached out and grasped her ankles and then I put her legs up on the very edges of my shoulders, I grabbed her hips and guided my rigid and fleshy cock into her. She was still very slick from last night so it didn't take much to ease into her all the way to the hilt. I slowly thrust my manhood into her and watched her as Vi was totally enjoying the after breakfast treat. She put her head back on the table and I pushed into her more...deeper and deeper, I penetrated her. I loved looking down at this beautiful woman in front of me as I made love to her on my table. She was totally exposed and was allowing me to do things to her that I had never dreamed of doing. We screwed like that for ten more minutes and then as her back was starting to get sore from the hard table, she suggested I take her again like I did before breakfast.

So, instead of using the table which could shift and move...we went to the counter again, she lifted up her ass and allowed me easy access to her moist orifice and in I went. She was moving her ass up and down and reaching down and rubbing her clit while I was nearly lifting her off the ground with my upward thrusts. Then I felt her suddenly get very wet inside and my dick reacted to the extra lube by adding its own. I must have cummed in her for five minutes and then I just held her tightly. We ended by kissing in the corner of the kitchen for a good twenty minutes and then we broke off our kisses and caresses and made our way to the master bedroom to share a nice warm shower. It was the start of an amazing day.

Later that afternoon, we were relaxing and laying on the couch, enjoying the remainder of our weekend together. We sat there holding hands and just talking about things in our life, places we have been, things we had done, things we regretted, while we listened to some great music on our local classic rock radio station.

A few minutes later, I really wasn't paying too much attention to the radio chatter, when all of a sudden, I heard Vi say something...

"I know that trivia question they just asked." She blurted out. "

Then she said "The answer to the question they asked was Van Halen..."

"Well then, call the station and try to win the prize babe..."

I quickly looked up the number for the station and gave it to her.

She punched in the number, but it was busy. Then she did it again and it started ringing"

From the speaker on her phone, I heard the conversation...

"Hey there...you are my caller number nine. What's your answer?" Came the response from DJ Dave from KRQZ 105.5.

Vi was a little excited and she practically shouted at Dave..."Why it's Van Halen, Dave."

"Congratulations...can I get your name caller 9?

"It's Violet...but I go by Vi..."

Then Dave told Vi "Vi, I am going to make you a happy lady today. You just won two tickets to a chalet for the weekend at Windlake Resorts and Casino. It comes with $250 of gambling money, so you don't have to spend a cent, a relaxing weekend at the chalet on the lake, with dinner and breakfast for two, compliments of our sponsor, Windlakes Resorts and Casino.

Vi was jumping up and down like a teenage and I was enjoying her motions and all the boob actions...like a naked teen cheerleader.

"So Vi, tell me your favorite radio station..."

"Why Dave, it is 105.5...of course!"

Then he told her to stay on the line while he went to commercial break, and thirty seconds later he was back and giving her details.

Dave told her to come by the administrative office at the station any time during the week and pick up the prize. Then he said, "You have to take advantage of the prize within the next 90 days."

Vi came back at him..."That won't be a problem, Dave!"

Then she thanked him and hung up her phone.

She looked at me...and said... "Well lover, we just got a whole weekend to ourselves...compliments of my vast knowledge of music and 105.5!"

We both laughed, but we knew a weekend at this place would be great for us. No interruptions, no phone calls, no Connie (we didn't say it, but we were probably both thinking it) and just fun, fun, fun. We spent the next hour discussing her prize and we decided that if it was available, we would go next weekend as nothing was on our calendars for the upcoming weekend.

Monday came and Vi went by the station and picked up the prize package. When she got home, she called the Windlakes Resort and spoke with a very friendly receptionist.

The receptionist told Vi to hold to allow her to check dates and availability for the chalets. A minute later, she came back on the phone and told Vi that she had two cancellations from earlier that morning that were now open...are you interested in either of them?

VI quickly snapped "I will gladly take either one of them please."

A few minutes later, the receptionist had given Vi all the details, the website for early check-in, and her confirmation number. Without any further questions, Vi ended the call and then she called me at work at my desk phone.

"Hey lover, I got our whole weekend set up. I will put together a few extra things for us and you just need your stuff packed and ready before Friday."

"Sounds great."

"We can spend time at the casino, do a little dancing, walk by the lakeside, take a boat out on the lake, enjoy some great food, and we can make love all weekend long if you have it in you...hmm."

Again, I came back with "Sounds great," and then I added

"I can't wait to get you alone for the whole weekend babe...just me and you...alone!"

"Okay, well I don't want to bother you at work, so I will let you go...just wanted to excite you a little..."

"You did" and little did she know what she was doing to my cock again with her soothing voice and the idea of spending a whole weekend together...naked!

After hanging up on Vi, my day really dragged for the rest of the day. I absolutely couldn't wait for the weekend to get here knowing the plans we had. We would have a weekend together in a really great place about an hour away from here. I simply could not imagine all the fun we would have and all the activities we would be doing, by day, and especially the extraordinary nighttime events. I was so looking forward to it that I couldn't get my mind into my work for the rest of the week.

When Friday finally rolled around, I was so ready to leave work and everything else behind. I got home and threw my two bags on the table packed with some casual clothes and even a little formalwear just in case there was an opportunity with Vi. With everything packed and ready to go, I plopped down in front of the TV and just waited to hear from Vi.

About quarter to five, my phone rang and an excited Vi was on the other end.

"Hey big boy, are you ready for our weekend?

"I was ready Monday afternoon...my bags are packed and I was just sitting here at the house waiting on your call love."

"Well, do you want to drive or should I."

"I'll drive...I want you to totally relax and enjoy your prize all weekend babe."

"Well then, get your stuff and get your hot ass over here lover!"

I quickly shut everything down, grabbed my two bags and then locked the doors and headed to the car. Two minutes later, I was parked in Vi's driveway. I walked up and grabbed her bags and placed them in the trunk. She was alone and there wasn't a sign of Connie being around. Vi walked out and I walked over and kissed her and escorted her to her door, opened it for her, and then promptly closed it once she was all settled in. Ten minutes later, we were holding hands and driving and looking forward to the weekend. We drove for nearly 45 minutes and as we were minutes from the resort, Vi got a panicked text and then a few minutes later as we pulled in to the resort...a tense phone call from Connie.

"Oh shit...no, you didn't do that." Sighed Vi.

"What is wrong?" I asked.

"Is everything okay at home?"

Vi put her hand over the phone and said, "Freakin' Connie just locked herself out of the house! She said her keys are in plain sight of the table and I have the whole house locked up and she can't get in and I don't have a spare key anywhere outside of the house...dammit, I had been meaning to do that!"

Vi was clearly pissed.

I thought about it for a second and told her my impromptu plan.

"Vi, this is what we can do. Give me your keys. I will drop you off and we will get the room and you taken care of first and then I will drive all the way back, open the friggen' door for Connie and then I will be back."