The Transformation of Connie Pt. 02: The Corruption of Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Ryan, you just drove home from work, then you drove an hour out here, and now you are going to drive an hour back, and then another hour to get back to me."

"Yeah babe, it totally sucks, but I will take care of it for you, we are not going to let Connie's little hiccup ruin our weekend...okay?"

"Okay...I love you so much!"

"I love you too love."

"I will be waiting here for you...in something special when you get back...and then she pulled up her red flowery dress and revealed a very sexy red thong...and it wasn't covering a thing on her bush...my cock was hard instantly."

"I can't wait...but now I will be driving home with a massive hardon...I hope I don't wreck the damn car."

She laughed and said, don't worry, I will take care of that later love."

So, despite the current situation, we were going to make the best of it. I dropped her off at the lobby area and a few minutes later, Vi had us all checked in. Then we drove around the massive resort until we found Chalet 269. I was personally hoping we too would be in a sixty-nine later. I just had to take care of an errand first before we could start our romping festivities. We kissed passionately and then she said she would look at all the activities they offered so we could totally enjoy everything we wanted to...for the rest of the weekend. Then, with another wet kiss and a great big hug, I left her at the chalet and headed back to her house to let "keyless and clueless" Connie in the house.

I drove all the way back and this time, the drive seemed to stretch into more like two hours. I couldn't wait to pull in Vi's driveway.

I slowly made my way into the neighborhood ten minutes later and as I pulled into the drive, there on the porch sat Connie, waiting patiently.

When I got out of the car, I heard her exclaim...

"Oh thank God, you are finally here, I am sorry you had to come all the way back for me."

"It's okay Connie, we all make mistakes."

"Yeah, but you just drove like two hours and you still have to drive back...I'm so sorry Ryan."

"Its okay...now let me open that door, cause' I really have to go in and take a piss. Two hours of driving and two Cokes and I am absolutely ready to burst!"

So I opened the door fast, and sure enough, there were Connie's keys right on the table like she said. I didn't stop to even think about it. I proceeded right to Vi's downstairs bathroom by the laundry room.

I was washing my hands a minute later when I heard Connie yell.

"Can I get you anything to drink...or would you like something to eat?"

I yelled back, "No, its okay...you don't have to do that."

Connie yelled back "I would like to make it up to you for driving all the way back..."

I dried my hands off and walked back out to the kitchen and as I turned the corner into the kitchen, there was Connie...splayed out on the kitchen table, in only her skimpy bra and panties...

"Are you sure, you don't want something to eat? She asked with a devilish little grin on her face.

I was going to say no...but the look she gave me changed my mind.

Personally, my thoughts were going wild thinking that maybe she made up this whole scheme to get me one more time before the weekend...and if she did, boy, she has it bad for me.

"Well, now that you said so, I am a little famished after driving all that way."

Then I knelt down, undid her bra and watched it fall off of her lovely tits. I leaned down and sucked one of them and then I licked her nipple wildly while I fondled the other one.

Then I left her full titties and licked and traced my tongue all the way down her sexy body...over her taut stomach...past her belly button...and down to her sexy...crotchless...panties? Hmmm, I thought...this little she-devil planned this whole key situation, but I couldn't say a thing or prove it...but I knew she was guilty.

I changed positions and then instead of tugging her panties off. I got down on my knees, put her ankles on my shoulders so she wouldn't be uncomfortable, and then I proceeded to gobble up her wet and tasty pussy from the hole in her crotchless panties. Her slit was oozing with her own special honey and I have to admit, her feminine nectar was highly addictive...like meth. I ran my tongue up and down her slit multiple times...hitting her clit hard on each upstroke and down stroke. Then I slipped a finger in her lovely pink chasm and proceeded to finger fuck her a little bit. I continued my work on her clit as I sucked on it and even bit it a little rough. She started to moan twenty minutes into eating her and I could tell she was wanting me in her with the way she moving and circling her lovely hips to my constant licks and flicks. I eased up as I was now gripping both sides of the table and she was grinding her pussy in my face wanting more and more attention on her excited little clit.

I got up and dropped my shorts...my hard cock sprang into action. I quickly pulled Connie right to the edge of the table, then I put my engorged cock at the entrance to her furry little cave and in I went to explore her depths one more time. I can tell you, this was not getting old. Her silky smooth pussy gripped me like a glove and the heat from inside her womb was burning hot. She had a five-alarm fire going on in her loins and I was going to do my best to relieve her. I felt her wrap her legs around me and then she pulled me into her. I pressed my cock into her and despite not wanting to stop, the position of the table was just a little high...and awkward.

So I said to the little minx, "Let's go up to your room and finish this..."

Without saying a word, she got up, grabbed my hand and we quickly made our way to her bedroom.

She leaned over to take some clothes off the edge of the bed and I loved seeing her bent over, and I did what came natural...I went up to her, grabbed one of her hips and then I placed my cock inside of her and then I pushed in and grabbed her other hip. She pushed back on my cock as I thrust forward into her. We were mating like two wild animals and my long and very hard cock was eagerly slipping in and out of her sloppy pussy. Ten minutes later, when her pussy had become so sloppy wet that I kept coming out, despite my size, I decide to take her other hole again. I fiddled with her little butthole and then I slowly pushed my cockhead into her ass again. The tight feeling of her little ass sphincter squeezing my rigid cock was intense. I pushed my cock up her ass and kept forcing my way into her backdoor despite her little sphincter wanting me out. After about five minutes of fucking her tight little brown hole, I was in her all the way. I was again taking her in a real bad way and the constant tightness of her ass muscles caused me to absolutely blow another load inside of her Hershey highway. She collapsed on the bed, feeling a little exhausted and worn out from her pussy and anal workouts.

A minute later Connie comes to and says..."You are such a dirty boy Ryan!"

"Yeah, I am, but did you like it?

"Yes, yes, I did..."

"Well, I would love to stay and fuck you some more...but I have to be somewhere...you know."

"Yeah, I know, but, before you go...you probably want to shower so you won't taste or smell like me..."

"Good point..."

"I'll start the shower...she says.

Two minutes later...I am in the shower, again, lathering her up and I was mesmerized just watching the soap slowly descend on her lovely tits. I was totally enjoying this little show and feeling refreshed as the warm water ran over us and then Connie dropped to her knees.

She looks up at me and innocently says "Thanks for coming back and letting me in the house...and rescuing me from having to spend the weekend on the back porch"

"It was no problem Connie...I..."

And before I could say another word, she put her mouth on my cock and said, "I am going to wash this big guy for you."

She then proceeded to gobble up my dick. She gave me some long licks on my shaft and then sucked hard on the head. She grabbed at my balls and massaged them as sucked me into her mouth. Her warm mouth was captivating on my cock and with her swirling her tongue up and down my shaft, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. When she took a big breath, I knew what was coming next. She took my entire cock into her mouth and nearly choked on it as she sucked on me and forced my cock far back in and nearly down her throat. I was amazed as I watched her take it all and I could clearly see that she had it all because her cute little nose was now buried in my pubes. Mission accomplished!!! That did it for me and I knew I was done. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and then I steadied her as I shot my load of cum into the back of her mouth. She sucked me like a vacuum to get every last drop and then she swallowed every bit of my load and then she licked her lips.

We finished up in the shower and I toweled her dry while she personally dried and applied some lotion to my manhood.

Five minutes later, I was cleaned up and heading out the door when Connie said, "I hope you have a great weekend."

I came back to her and kissed her and said, "Ever since I met you and your mom, every weekend has been great." Then I pawed at her ass and buried my face in her excessive cleavage.

Then I looked at her one more time and said "I am so glad that we have become friends...and more. I hope you have a good weekend too Connie...then I kissed her on the lips, slid my tongue in mouth and gave a very passionate and solid French kiss. Thanks for giving me something to eat...."

With the last comment, I walked out of the house, got in the car, and headed back to the Resort. I had satisfied Connie and I planned to make another woman happy all weekend long. As I drove back to the resort, I was thankful that I was able to pick up a dozen Viagra sample packs from my doctor, cause I think these two ladies are going to wear my dick out with all the attention they are giving it and I may need a little help from that little blue magical pill.

To be continued...