All Comments on 'The Transition Ch. 03: Aftermath'

by Quantarx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating Series

You are an imaginative writer with a distinct style. Very adult and very well conceived. And the sex is HOT.

xoxo,

Di

VagabondwriterVagabondwriteralmost 4 years ago
More

I hope this isn't the end of these characters.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 4 years ago
Nice story!

She needs a Sissy Chastity Belt from FancySteel. She couldn’t see or feel her clit and couldn’t orgasm and get the post orgasm shame. She would have to learn how to have a sissygasm by her prostate only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice follow up to the last chapter!

You are doing an excellent (and HOT) job writing this story! I have thought from the first chapter that there was a lot of potential in these characters and the story and you are proving that to be true.

I like how you went with a little more detail with Jamie's dressing, but since she is a novice to dressing, there is a learning curve and you touched on that a little with the needing to shave and being a lil wobbly on heels (especially if she tried to start with 4"ers)

I also like how you are giving some of both characters inner thoughts as they go along here and more of that adds to the sexiness and realism in your writing. Not knowing how far you want to take this story, I hope you keep going since it has been great so far.

Since as in all new relationships, they have to learn about one another and themselves too. So with Jamie getting in touch with being a girl and Mark molding her into his girlfriend, you have a ton of material to tap into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this. I hope you continue to write more.

QuantarxQuantarxalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input

Thanks for the kind words about my story. Glad some people are enjoying it. Bit dissapointed by the ratings , but i suppose you cant make everyone happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t stop

This story is too good and too sexy to please not continue. It doesn’t seem fake or far fetched or crazy like some other ones. This is really good and please we want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

Love the swapping between character view points through the chapters. Love the believability of the story and that you aren’t doing the more common “forced” sissification approach. It allows it to be so much more erotic. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous