The Transplant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything. I love the sound of your voice."

"And I love you."

The dildo found my clitoris, which was made out of the nerves that used to join my penis to my body, and all of a sudden those fireworks started. "Oh my!"

"I really do."

"Oh, Paul...." I closed my eyes and reveled in feelings of sheer ecstasy. My pulse was racing, my breathing became heavier and heavier, and my body was on fire. All of a sudden I was gripped by an amazing, shattering orgasm that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced." "Oh, Paul," I whimpered again as I slowly came back down to earth.

"I'm here." As my breathing returned to normal, I thought I could detect something different in his voice, and I was pretty sure that he was on the same track.

"I wish you were here right now," I said, wanting to please him too. "I'd love to feel you, to touch you...."

"Oh...oh!" he gasped, and I knew that I was right.

"Was it good for you too?"

"You're amazing, do you know that?"

"No, I'm not. I'm just a girl."

"That you are, Patricia. That you are."

* * *

Saturday night, after an early dinner followed by a chick flick, during which I'd rested my head on Paul's shoulder while we held hands in the darkened theatre, I invited him in again for coffee when we got back to my townhouse.

We both knew that something was going to happen, and it wasn't long before Paul and I were going at it on the sofa. I was wearing a sundress, with only a bra and panties underneath, no slip or stockings, and with a little urging from me, Paul soon had my dress over my head. I sat on top of him, unbuckled his slacks, and slid off his underwear. His penis was standing at rapt attention, and it felt smooth and velvety when I began to stroke it. "I remember when I had one of these," I whispered. "It feels nice to hold one again."

"Oh sweetie, that feels so good...." I lowered my head and took him into my mouth, tasting his salty precum as I sucked on him. "Oh God, that feels so good," he groaned. I was feeling very ready myself, so I stood up, took off my bra and panties, and sat back down on top of him, hovering over his erect penis until he guided himself into me. I lowered myself until he was in all the way, up to the hilt, and we both gasped when our coupling was complete. Up and down, up and down, over and over again, never wanting it to end, our eyes fixed as we both gave way to unbridled lust for each other, and love too -- pure, sweet, innocent love that promised a lifetime of commitment between two lost souls who had found each other and were never going to let go.

We came together, simultaneous orgasms that were incredibly sweet, as Paul made a woman out of me, his woman, for the first of many, many times to come. "How come you were on top?" he smiled.

"Old habits die hard. But the night is young," I said as I rolled over onto my back.

* * *

We were married a few weeks later, just enough time to arrange a simple ceremony at a nearby chapel. Mom and Dad were thrilled, and Dad gave me away while Mom sat next to her granddaughter, who was adorable in a frilly yellow dress with flowers in her hair. Nicole was the matron of honor, and a few of the doctor's friends and associates were in attendance, otherwise it was very private. Other than the people in the chapel, nobody knew anything about my past -- Paul had turned down countless offers, and millions of dollars, to publicize his miraculous medical triumph, as he would for the rest of our lives.

My pregnancy wasn't far enough along to prevent me from wearing a simple white dress to my wedding -- not a formal bridal gown, just a white eyelet wrap that I've worn every year since on our anniversary. Paul was the surgeon when I delivered our second child, a bouncing baby boy, and he's been a wonderful father. I sometimes regret that my children will never know about their real mother, the wonderful woman I married a lifetime ago, but a little part of her is still inside me, and always will be.

12