The Trap

Story Info
Husband caned and humiliated.
1.4k words
3.73
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sapkau
Sapkau
12 Followers

Fred had never been as embarrassed as when he walked into the living room that evening. HIs wife and Karen were sitting on the sofa. Apart from the training collar, he was naked. He stood there in front of the coffee table. Karen's eyes darted from his testicles to his face. He could not bear to look at her. She refrained from giggling. He was in a pathetic state but she still found it somewhat amusing.

"Bring us two glasses of wine," his wife commanded.

He froze since turning around would be even more embarrassing. He did not know what to do. Suddenly, his wife got up, took a step towards him and spat on his face.

"What are you waiting for? Slaves do as they are told," she shouted.

Karen had a mischievous smile. She was enjoying the spectacle.

He turned around to go to the kitchen. He was certain Karen's eyes were on his butt, reddened by a week of daily flogging. He felt so humbled. He returned with a bottle of red and two glasses. The saliva was still dripping on his cheek. He did the most respectful thing by scraping it off with his finger and swallowing it. His wife seemed pleased by the gesture. He carefully poured the drinks after which he go on his knees and waited for what was to happen next.

Things were so different a week ago. He saw Karen in a bar they frequented. He could not keep his eyes off her. He had such a cute face with lovely long black curly hair. She was slightly plump in all the right places and the tight fitting jeans she was wearing made her look so appealing. Their eyes met and he could not help smiling. She did the same.

His wife noticed. To his surprise, she went to the other side of the bar to talk to her. It appeared to be pleasant conversation. After a few moments she returned and informed Fred that she had invited her round to their flat for drinks. He had no idea what to make of all this.

The evening was going well. At home they had a few drinks and everyone was a bit tipsy but in a good mood. His wife whispered in his ear that this was a perfect opportunity to have a threesome which they sometimes talked about.

Before he knew it, his wife was on top of him with her pussy on his face. He started sucking her while Karen was playfully caressing his cock. Her hands were so soft and gentle. He was rock hard as he could not keep his mind off her fleshy bottom.

Then they changed positions. Karen was on his face. His hands were all over her, feeling every part of her luscious body. He had never felt such excitement before. He was totally consumed by it all. She was dripping wet and it was a joy to grab her buttocks in his hands and pull her right against his face. His tongue was busy probing each part of her delicious vagina. She had a different aroma from his wife and he pulled her closer to bury his face in the wetness.

He was soaked in her juices when she laid down beside him. He was in the middle. His eyes were riveted to Karen's body. His hands slowly slid over to cup her breasts. He started to lick her firm nipples. He went on to suck them one by one while fondling the other.

He proceeded to kiss her. The combination of the perfume and the hint of the red wine in her mouth was delightful. He gently sucked her upper lip. He was totally lost in the moment. He looked at the soft, fine hair between her legs. He could not wait any longer. He slid his shaft in slowly. She was eager. He started with a short thrust followed by another. He pulled out to slide the tip over her clit before a full penetration. He followed this rhythm for a while. He tried to hold off the final moment as long as possible.

"Faster, faster," yelled Karen.

They both erupted into an intense moment of supreme pleasure. It seemed to last for long time and he felt he ended with one more orgasm. Karen was screaming and biting his shoulder. It was a thrill for him that he could arouse another woman so much.

In the morning, everything was different. He had never seen his wife so angry.

"How could you do this to me?"

"You will have to pay for this."

Fred was on his knees for what felt like a long time, when his wife said, "Refill the glasses."

He did as he was told.

"Now for the penalty for your betrayal. Go to the bedroom and fetch the cane."

Once again, he complied with the order. He returned with the unfinished rattan one with no handle. It was a menacing object. From what he had heard, it can be very painful and can leave marks or even welts.

He handed it to his wife who casually placed it beside her on the sofa. He started trembling in anticipation of what was to come. She was in no rush. He was hoping she would change her mind.

She elegantly sipped her wine and said, "Bend down and place your hands on the coffee table."

He complied. He was facing Karen who was looking with a blank expression.

He was beginning to understand that all this had been planned. They obviously knew each other. He had been the one who was deceived but he took the bait. His face was close enough to Karen to smell her perfume. He was thinking of the other night when his face was in her hair and was completely intoxicated in her aroma. It was a completely different story now. He felt like a caged animal. Ensnared for someone's amusement.

All he could do was to wait.

His wife got up and swung the rod. It made a swishing sound as it cut through the air. She was now ready. She placed the cane lightly across his bottom to tease him. He heard the swish once again followed by searing pain as it landed. He could not help standing up and rubbing his bum but it did not help to soothe the suffering. Karen smiled, relishing the power she had that could put someone in this situation.

His wife tapped the cane on the table indicating where his hand should be.

He managed to compose himself and went back to the original position. The cane struck again. He tried hard not to yell. He wriggled around uncontrollably. He was on the verge of tears.

The third stroke was unbearable. He was shaking all over. He was starting to yelp.

She decided to have a break but told him to remain exactly where he was. They started a casual chat about how many more he should have. He wanted to plead with them to stop. He was already sore from the flogging and really could not take any more.

His wife said, "We will be kind to you and settle for three more."

The forth one him yelling, "Please stop, please stop."

Karen went to the other side to get a different view. She was delighted with the four red lines on the throbbing rear. She stood there to witness the remaining two from that angle.

He remained in that position not knowing what to do.

His wife turned around and lifted her black dress and said, "You know what to do."

He immediately got on his knees. He looked at the beautiful cheeks. He kissed each one and followed with a light lick of center crack along each side of the red thong.

Karen pushed aside the limiting strap and said "Lick that as well, unless you want another six."

He was hesitant. His wife turned round and slapped him.

"Last chance or you know what will happens."

He started, first up and down the full length lightly touching the hole. Then more attention on the rudest part and finally slightly pushing his tongue in the tightness. He buried his face there for a while.

Satisfied, she put her dress down again. They moved back to the sofa, leaving him on his knees,

Sapkau
Sapkau
12 Followers