The Trap

Story Info
A brother takes revenge on his smart ass sister.
3.1k words
3.89
24.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trap

My name is Laura, I am 19 and still live at home with my Parents and 18 year old brother Simon. I call him 'Simple Simon', which of course he just hates. He in turn calls me Loretta like the old country singer- I hate C&W music.

We tease each other a lot of course at this age and sometimes get into bad fights and it takes days to get back to normal. We had one of those earlier in the week and before our parents left for a weekend at their in-laws in Toronto we were warned to be nice to each other. I thought we could do that for the weekend.

It was Saturday afternoon and I had no idea where Simon was, he had left with a couple of his buddies before lunch.

"Catch you later!" He called as he left.

"Good luck with that!" I replied.

I was lounging around the house after my shower wearing baggy shorts and an old T shirt, no bra or panties because I couldn't see the point. I had a nice body and had taken to shaving my pussy and it felt good with the odd breeze though the leg of my baggy shorts. Maybe while I have the house to myself I'll check out the latest bondage stories on Literotica. They always make me hot. My nipples brushed against the soft material of the old T shirt and made them stand out.

My brother must have noticed my mode of dressing because I had caught him glancing sideways at me a few times as he got ready to leave. Even though he's a year younger he's bigger than me and one of his friends Georgie is a foot taller than either of us.

Simon had been up & down the stairs to the Rec room in the basement several times before he left and I began to wonder what he had been up to. He had his own game console in his room.

Out of curiosity I went to the basement to poke around. As I was passing by our sturdy old sofa I noticed the tip of a $20 bill poking out the back of the sofa seat. My part time job at the coffee bar didn't pay that much so I went over for a closer look. I grabbed the tip with my fingers and went to tug it out, but it never moved and my fingers slipped off the bill. I tried again, but it refused to budge. I didn't want to rip it and by now I was intrigued and tried to slide the cushion off the couch but it too seemed wedged in place.

Using both hands I pried open the space between the rear of the cushion and the sofa back and peered in. I could see what looked like 2 x 4 across the back of the seating area and a 2 holes about the size of a baseball and maybe a foot apart through it and what looked like a broom handle or a dowel under that. The $20 bill disappeared behind the wood.

I thought "What the hell is this?" Curiosity got the better of me and I put my knees on the cushion and slid my hands through the holes and pulled up firmly on the broom handle beneath the 2 x 4. There was a dull snapping sound and at first I thought I broke something but then I realized that 2 broad bands had fastened themselves around my wrists trapping my hands at the back of the sofa beneath the cushion. I tried to wrestle my arms out of the holes but they wouldn't budge. I wriggled and yanked to no avail. Luckily the sofa back was low so at least I could get my head over the back and look around. I spread my legs as wide as I could and used my neck for leverage to continue to pull on the evil device that had imprisoned me. I wasn't going anywhere until Simon returned home. I didn't have my phone with me and even if I had, I couldn't use my fingers at all. They were wrapped around the broom handle and strapped under the 2x 4 somehow.

Simon! I'll bet the bastard set this trap for me to teach me a lesson of some kind. Sneaky little fucker, I was going to give him a piece of my mind! I settled in to wait. No use yelling or screaming, I knew no one outside the house could possibly hear me.

Time passes slowly when you are trapped and I don't know how long it was before I heard the key in the lock and the front door open. There were voices upstairs- Simon, Georgie and likely Paul the third musketeer. They went into the kitchen and I heard the fridge open and then the door to the garage opened and closed a few times. I did not want to scream and have the other boys see me like this. Too much like those cheesy "Stuck" porn videos where the stepmom gets stuck under the bed with her ass in the air and the son fucks her silly.

Finally I heard footsteps on the basement stairs and the 3 amigos come down to the rec room. I could see by the smiles on their faces they knew exactly what they were going to find.

"Who's simple now?" My brother asked.

"I guess I am" I said. What else was there to say? "Could you let me out please?"

"Oh, we'll let you out- eventually"

Now I checked them out more closely and I could see they were holding some sheets of 6 mil plastic, duct tape and some ropes and a shopping bag.

"Simon, what's going on?" I tried to hide the tremble in my voice but was unsuccessful. It was Georgie who answered.

"Like our little surprise Loretta? We let you wiggle for a while because we liked looking at your ass. You're on camera" and he pointed to a small lens on the bookshelf behind me.

"Think we haven't watched you shaking your boobs and ass every time we're around? Well it's time to see what you've got there you little cock tease. Lift her up boys"

Paul and Simon grabbed my legs and lifted me off the sofa while Georgie yanked down my shorts and spread a piece of plastic under my knees while I tried to kick and squeal. He then spread my legs about 2 feet apart and strapped my ankles to some sort of stick or bar. I could feel the air on my open shaved pussy and asshole.

"Wow said Paul, your sister is hot! We are gonna enjoy this."

I filled up my lungs to scream and from out of the shopping bag came a ring gag that went behind my teeth and around the back of my head. I could make loud noises and drool, but that was about it.

Georgie came around in front of me and my face was level with his crotch. I could see lump in his shorts and the beginnings of a wet spot. He grabbed the back of my T-shirt and pulled it up over my head and down my arms to where my wrists disappeared behind the sofa cushion. Then he pulled a sheet of the plastic over the back of the sofa and made it into an apron on the floor in front of me.

I was spread wide, naked and open to whatever they wanted to do. What they wanted to do was becoming more obvious by the second.

I felt 2 sets of hands on my pussy and ass and some kind of cream or gel was being spread on both of my holes.

"Please, Please guys don't do this! I'll do whatever you want!" Of course it didn't sound anything like that due to the ring gag but they must have surmised.

"We want to fuck you", said Georgie -- "Top and Bottom, Front and Back. We know you're on the pill and we are gonna fill you so full of cum you'll be leaking for a week. Let's give it to her boys."

I could hear zippers and see clothes falling to the floor.

Georgie's rapidly engorging tool filled my field of vision and he lined it up to my mouth and pushed it in all the way to the back of my throat while he reached under and filled his hands with my breasts. I violently tried to swing my head from side to side and his cock kept coming out of my mouth.

"I'll fix you" Georgie said between clenched teeth. He put a dog collar around my neck and notched it tight. Then he looped a piece of rope through it and passed it under the sofa to Paul and told him to tie it tight to the middle of the spreader bar. Now when I tried to pull either my head or my legs, the rope pulled on another part of me.

Georgie lined up his cock and shoved it down my throat again and began to saw it in and out of my throat. He sometimes wiggled side to side and made it bulge out the sides of my cheeks. I could taste something which I assumed was the pre come wetness seeping out of his cock. I had never given a blow job before and didn't really care if he liked it or not so I just took it. He resumed pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts which were loosely hanging under me now.

Meanwhile behind me I could feel fingers filling my ass and pulling aside my pussy lips. It was not long before a cock slid into my pussy and began to seriously pump in and out, while the other boy began to spank my ass cheeks between thrusts.

It was horrible, it was terrible and demeaning, and it was so freaking hot I was coming within minutes. I had no idea if it was Paul or my brother fucking me from behind and I didn't immediately care. Incest or not it felt good!

The boy in back pulled way back from my pussy and something was twisted into my ass. It must have been some kind of plug or dildo but it made the cock in my pussy feel even bigger and I could feel it rubbing on the thin layer between my 2 hot holes. He continued to pound and utter a string of lurid profanities and the pace became faster & faster.

Georgie was using my mouth and throat and he began to swear and thrust harder until he was halfway down my throat and then he started to come. I had to swallow or drown. I could feel the goo going down but I couldn't taste anything but the skin of his cock until he started to soften and take it out. Then I tasted it because he made sure that I did and he smeared whatever was left all over my cheeks. I must have looked a sight.

Meanwhile my doggie style pounding was getting faster and deeper if possible until there was a loud groan and I felt my pussy get all gooey and he came deep inside me where no one had come before. That set me off and I groaned loudly and trembled myself with the force of my own orgasm. My second one so far.

The boys cheered and high fived over my head at the spectacle of their naked tied up victim and of course their own release.

"Switch!" shouted Georgie and the one who had been in my pussy (Paul as it turned out) stuffed his sloppy cock in my mouth and with a slap to my face I began to clean him off.

Well, I thought at least it wasn't my fucking brother who took my cherry. But now a cock went into my pussy and it had to be Simon. He took a dozen hard deep strokes and then I felt fingers around whatever was in my ass, and it was pulled out only to be replaced by his fresh hard cock. Thank god he had lubed up because he slid in fairly easily before I had time to think and began to ream my ass in and out and in and out. I could feel both of his hands on my hips as he thrust into me while pulling my ass back toward him and the rope tied to the spreader bar between my ankles pulled on my collar as his pubic hair was pressed hard in the crack of my ass which I am sure was pink with hand prints by now.

Fucking Paul was starting to get hard again in my mouth as Simon was telling his friends how tight my ass was and that everyone needed to have a go at it.

Simon pulled all the way out and then forced his cock back into me. He thankfully added more lube and continued doing this until my hole got sloppy and began to make sucking sounds. They all thought that was really funny.

Paul was tensing up and I saw Georgie coming back into view jerking his hardening cock which looked to be covered with lube.

He stood close to Paul and instructed him to pull part way out and jerk off on my tongue and face. In no time that is exactly what happened and damned if I didn't start to feel the beginnings of another orgasm start to build with my brother ass fucking me in my own rec room while Paul jerked his cock on my tongue and then shot some on both cheeks where I could feel it running down the sides of my face.

Paul started to laugh and said "What a fucking come slut! She needs more cock boys!"

Georgie slid his member back in my pried open mouth and I tongued it while my ass was being fucked. I couldn't believe that my own brother was raping my ass while his friends watched but I had to believe it.

Georgie instructed me to get him good and hard so he could fuck my other holes. At this point I was almost looking forward to it.

Simon was jack hammering into me and then came hard in my ass hole. I knew by now what would happen next. Simon came around in front of me stuck his cock in my mouth. It was not pleasant but it could have been worse I suppose.

Georgie shoved his cock to the hilt in my cunt and started to thrust hard and deep. After a dozen strokes he pulled out and put it in my ass, then switched again, and kept doing that until he added his load to my brother's cum in my butt hole. Then he pulled out, stepped back and yelled "Hey guys come & see this."

My holes were both spasming open & closed. No one was hard enough to fuck me at this point so Georgie slowly worked his whole hand into my pussy and started to fist fuck me. Then Paul got on the other side and worked his hand in my ass and they developed a rhythm fucking me with their hands.

I started to twitch and squirm and then had a tremendous orgasm with their hands stuffing my holes. I arched my back and moaned as loudly as I could while they twisted their wrists in my cunt and ass. Drool was running out of my mouth on to the plastic sheet below.

Georgie said "Wow, feel those contractions! Let's get a beer."

They withdrew their hands from deep inside my body and sent my brother up stairs for some beers and all three sat down on the sofa on either side of my ass and relaxed with a beer. My head hung over the back of the sofa and I could feel come dripping from my face, ass & cunt. I was totally fucked out. I felt empty. When they finished their beers they stuck the necks of the two bottles in my ass and pussy and started spanking me once more while my horny little brother had me suck him off again. When he was done he attached 2 clothes pins to my nipples. They stung like crazy and pinched even harder each time by boobs swayed.

After a while they started talking about hockey and football and ignored their naked prisoner for a while, but in a little bit they all had another go at all of my holes which by now needed no additional lubrication. They made sure that each of them came in each of my holes. I think I came again a few times but it is all a blur now. At one point they tried to get a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time, but it couldn't be done in this position and they didn't want to give me a chance to escape.

Finally they got dressed and left me with Simon. As they left they yelled down that they could hardly wait to do it again, maybe bring the football team with them.

Simon took off the ring gag and told me how they had hatched their plan after our last argument and had also filmed the entire session with the mini camera on the bookshelf behind me.

He speculated on what title they might use if they released it to the porn sites on the internet. After an hour or so I agreed to say nothing or I'd have remained tied here until his friends decided to return or my parents came home tomorrow night. I did not want to think what might transpire in the interim. Simon reached under the sofa and pulled a cord. I heard a snick and my hands came free.

He said "Keep the $20, it was worth it slut Loretta!" He retreated up the stairs and I heard the front door slam behind him.

When I could move, I reached down and released the clothes pins and my tits screamed at me when the blood rushed back to my nipples. Holding them did no good at all.

I picked up my shorts and T-shirt and staggered up the stairs and climbed in the shower. It turned the water as hot as I could stand it and stood under the spray while rubbing my still open tender ass and pussy. I could put 2 fingers into my ass or pussy without touching the sides. I squatted in the shower and come streamed out of my holes. I filled my mouth with water and spit it out.

My ass cheeks were bright red and hot with the water streaming over them and my nipples still burned.