The Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil followed the path to their bedroom. Vickie was already in the shower. "Hi honey. I see you beat me. You must be in a hurry for you just threw your clothes on the floor. I'll pick them up and throw them in the dirty clothes."

"No don't both Neil. I'll do that!"

"No problem Vickie. I'm just as anxious as you to spend some time together. I feel I have been neglecting you lately."

Vickie said under her breath, 'yes you have been, for a long time'. To Neil she said, "Neil you have had a hard day, you don't need to do house work. I clean up in here. You just go make a drink and relax."

"Ok Honey, but I got the clothes already picked up. I see the clothes hamper is empty. I'll just carry these down to the laundry."

"No don't do that. I'll handle it."

Neil smiled and said, "It's no bother, I'll see you down stairs."

Neil went to the laundry room. He was in luck. There were several pairs of panties already in the hampter. He sorted out the ones Vickie had worn that day from the tangle of her clothing. The crotch was wet and sticky. It appeared semen was on the gusset. He placed the panties in a zip lock bag and put another pair in the jumbled mess before he dropped them on top of the other dirty clothes. It was then his jealousy hit him! He had to get a drink to calm down. He rationalized that confronting Vickie now would not be the best thing to do. If he wanted to truly be rid of her he would have to let the trap close tight. If she thought he was wise she would break off this affair for a while till things cooled down.

Vickie came down just a few minutes later. She went straight to the laundry room. Neil watched and she seemed to relax when she searched her clothes. Neil had to bit his lip and act as if he didn't notice. When she came out she asked for a drink.

"Vickie, you aren't ready to go are you?"

"No Neil. I just wanted to get those clothes in the wash. Oh and I left my club card in them. That's why I wanted to bring them down myself. I was in such a hurry I just didn't clean out my pockets."

Neil handed her a drink and smiled big. 'I'll bet it was more than your pockets you wanted to clean' he thought.

Wellington was surprised and happy with the soiled panties. "Now we have to set her up. I confirmed the man she's meeting. She meets him on an average of twice a month. Always on Wednesday. The guy is an investment councilor and works appointments all day Wednesday. Now we just have to set it up so we know where they are going in advance. That way we can get in and set up cameras. And you know it might help if I set some cameras up in your house. And we could record the phone conversations too."

How will you do the cameras?" Neil asked.

"Leave that up to me. I don't want you to know anything about them or when I set them up. If you do you might tip her off. And don't go looking around for them. I'll make arrangements to have them installed next Wednesday when we know she will be busy. I'll meet you here Wednesday morning on your way to work. I'll get the key then."

"That's not a problem, I have an extra with me."

"Great! Now do you have an alarm system?"

"Yes we do but Vickie seldom sets it when she leaves. She forgot and set it off too many times. We just use it at night."

"I'll need the code just in case. We don't want the alarm going off by mistake."

The following Wednesday Wellington confirmed the cameras and a phone recorder were installed. Neil was so caught up in the suspense of the situation that he felt like a spy. He was going to almost be sorry when it all came to an end. Almost but not really, for he had no use for a unfaithful wife.

At home Neil tried to act normal. He didn't know if it was his imagination or if Vickie was just a little ill at ease. She was and she prayed Neil didn't notice, for she was seeing the changes in her husband.

Then a week later a trip fell into his lap. George came in and asked Neil if he could go to LA and meet with a representatives for their client from Singapore. "I hate to ask on such short notice but I need to go to Chicago. And then I might have to travel on to New York. I'll be gone at least a week. That is why I'm asking you to go in my place. Depending on the outcome of this trip, there might be a new CEO in line."

"Really George, you aren't thinking of retiring are you? I mean you are the founder of the company."

"I know that but there comes a time when you see the end coming. When you do you find that there is more to life than work."

Neil called Wellington on his way home. He had to stop in a parking lot to have the time to discuss the events and how they might be used.

"You say you need to meet some men in LA from Singapore?"

"That's what my boss asked me to do."

"And you will be gone on Wednesday?"

"Yes, it looks that way."

"Ok here is what might work. You see if you can move the meeting to Monday. That way you can be through by Tuesday and on your way back. But your wife needs to think you are going to Singapore. Have you secretary purchase you a ticket to Singapore routed through LAX. When you get to LA just cash the ticket in. Make sure your wife sees the ticket. She will 'know' you are out of the country. We have studied your wife's cell phone records. The man always calls your wife around 9 in the morning on Wednesdays. We just need to make sure her cell won't work. If she is at home she will have to use the home phone to call him. We'll then know their plan for the day. How can we make sure she is home?" Wellington asked.

"I'll call her on my cell phone and tell her I'm expecting an overnight message. She will need to be home to accept it and open it for me. I'll have a friend send me some reports from Atlanta." Neil offered.

"The only thing we need to do is disable her cell phone. Get it for me tonight. I'll have a man at your door at midnight. He'll need about 5 minutes to rig the phone. When he does all we have to do is call her number and press in a code. That will drain the battery. She will have to use the land line."

"I can do that, I think. But Vickie is a light sleeper."

"You have any sleeping pills?"

"Yes Vickie got some several years ago from her doctor. She was having trouble sleeping. She hasn't used one in a while. I'd say the last 6 months or so....say do you think it's because of....of her affair?"

"Might be, people act differently when they are keeping a secret."

"I'll make sure she's sleeping tonight. I'll tell her I'm working late. She goes bed early when I do. She says so she won't disturb me."

"Outstanding! So you go to LA and then you get yourself back here as quick as you can. When I know where they are staying I let you know. If you come in Tuesday night you can just stay at a hotel close to the airport. On Wednesday we can make arrangements to get you to their rendezvous. If we pull this off we'll get all the evidence we need."

The plan was set. Neil did his part. He got the ticket to Singapore and made sure Vickie saw it. He had her take him to the airport. He told her he wouldn't be back till Friday at the best. He also said that with the time difference he might not get to call her in the evening. They would be on opposite hours. The evening in Tampa would be the working morning in Singapore. Neil suggested he call early in the morning say around 8 or 9. Vickie quickly agreed.

Off Neil went. He arrived in LA and met with the customers. Neil was delighted the meeting was more to get acquainted than anything else. He found the deal had been signed a week earlier. That sounded a little strange but Neil took it in stride. He delighted in taking the customers to dinner and a strip club. He even managed to get one of the four men a blow job.

Tuesday afternoon came and Neil bid them farewell promising to visit Singapore soon. He was back in Florida by 7 that night. He made two calls. One was to Vickie telling her of the urgent package that was on the way. Neil instructed his wife to wait for the package then call him as soon as it arrived. She could open the envelope and read him the figures he needed. With the next call Neil learned that George had left Chicago. He had called his wife to say he was at the airport heading to New York. He promised to call that the next day and tell her where he was staying.

Neil stayed with a friend that night. He didn't sleep all that good but he was rested the next morning. At 10 he got a call from Wellington. The plan had worked. They had the location of the meeting. His wife had made reservations. The place was the Imperial Hotel; their check in time was 2 p.m. Neil was delivered to a car rental agency minutes later.

Yes Neil was delighted with how all of this was going to work out. He parked his car and checked in. He wanted time to clean up and get a little rest. It was going to be an exciting evening. When he arrived at his room he was met but a hotel manager. They told him there had been a mix up. The room they had given him was out of order. To compensate Neil would be given a suite at no extra charge. He thought it just keeps getting better.

An hour later he was entertaining in the lavish suite. He was thinking of the shock on Vickie's face when she was caught red handed. Luckily he would have a shoulder to cry later that night.

At 2 that evening Vickie walked into the Imperial Hotel. She looked around the lobby for a familiar face. She saw who she was looking for. She nodded to him and went to the desk to claim her room. She was a little nervous but it would pass. In just a few minutes she was in her suite. It was just one floor above Neil's.

Neil got the call, "She's here, now we wait for the man. If we read this right he will give her about 20 minutes to get ready. It's their way of keeping distance between them. He appears to do these things often."

"Fine, I'm not far away. I'll be in the lobby in 20 minutes." Neil hung up. He smiled and said. "It's just about over."

Neil found Wellington in the bar. He had a stool that gave him a good view of the elevator bank. "You just missed the guy. He went up about two minutes ago. Good thing too. Your wife might have shown him photos of you. We'll give them time to really get cozy, then we'll make a house call. I have a key to the room and it's loaded with camera gear. I have a man watching. He'll call me when we have what we need. Now have a drink. You look like you need one."

"Thanks I think I will. Not every day that you expose a slut wife."

"Here, here brother!" Wellington hoisted his glass. "I'll drink to that. I get real satisfaction out of this. You see my wife was a cheat. I suspected but she caught on and cleaned me out. It cost me a lot but it did put me in this line of work. I want to make sure nobody gets shafted like I did!"

The two men drank and made small talk as they waited. On their second drink a man walked up to Wellington. "Got it all boss. Here's a copy of what we've recorded." The man handed a DVD disk to Styles.

"I guess this is all we need. Blake you go back and clean up. I see you at the office. By then you can have it all compiled on one disk?"

"Sure boss all I need to do is add these last two. And Jake and Thomas are in the hall up stairs."

"Well come on Mr. Marsh lets complete this little operation."

Without any more words the two men walked to the elevator. Wellington sighed. "I never get use to this part really, but it has to be done. Part of the business." Neil didn't respond.

In the hall way stood two large men. They acknowledged Wellington and took up a place one on each side of the door. Wellington looked at Neil. "You ready?"

Neil gave a sarcastic smile, "I sure am."

Wellington Styles handed a key card to Neil, "You do the honors."

Neil opened the door. There was no one in the sitting room but they heard the sounds of passionate love making coming from the bedroom. Neil put his finger to his lips and tiptoed in. Neil followed. They made their way in and looked at the door to the bedroom. It was slightly ajar. The sounds were louder. Neil got a little sick at his stomach hearing his wife in such sexual abandon. Damn she never did that with me, the thought.

They moved to the door. Wellington looked at Neil and indicated he should open the door. Neil did and was disheartened with what he saw. He stood in disbelief for over a minute. When he came to his senses he looked at Wellington Styles. The man had a disgusted look on his face.

Turning to face the sitting room he saw Vickie, the two men from by the door and a stranger. He was trying to understand what was going on when Phyllis rushed in.

"Neil what was so urgent you called me down here?" She then realized something was amiss.

"Maybe I should leave?" Phyllis mumbled.

"No please stay for the end of the party my dear and loving wife."

The voice startled both Phyllis and Neil. For the voice was none other than George Gregory.

"George you're in New York!"

"I'm afraid not my dear. I came back early just to attend this little gathering. Now I think these men have something for you."

One man stepped forward. "Mrs. Phyllis Gregory you have been served!" He handed her a large envelope. The second man did the same to Neil.

Wellington Styles shook his head. "Man you are one dumbass. You were trying to catch your cheating wife when you flew in yesterday. And where did you spend the night? In your boss's bed, with your boss's wife. And to compound it you had to screw her again in the suite up stairs. We couldn't believe you would be so dumb and arrogant. But when we heard you invite Mrs. Gregory to help you through your misery we just had to arrange to tape it. I guess you recognize the video in the bedroom."

"But...but this is not right! You were out to catch my wife cheating on me!"

"Well Mr. Marsh, what I actually said was I needed help to catch a cheating and adulterous spouse. You took that to be your wife. You played along and even paid some of the bill!"

"But what about the panties?"

Wellington looked at Vickie, "Mrs. Marsh you want to explain the panties?"

"Sure, would be glad to. Neil the semen you saw in the panties was real."

"Then you were fucking around!" Neil almost shouted in triumph.

"No, I wouldn't stoop to that. What you saw was yours. The last time I let you use me I went to the bathroom and collected your deposit in a small medicine bottle. That was not a pleasant experience. Your having me or trying to catch your slime. Afterwards I hid the bottle in the freezer. I just knew you would stumble on to it. I was really nervous ever since we started this. And the closer this came the more nervous I got. I guess you picked up on that."

George spoke up, "Neil I have known about you and Phyllis for the last 18 months."

That shocked both Neil and Phyllis. "But how, we were so careful?" she asked.

"A man has his ways of knowing. When I was certain I hired Mr. Styles. He had all we needed within a month but I wanted to get things in order first. Then I thought of Vickie. I wanted to protect her too. She deserved to claim something from her marriage. Be paid, so to speak, for her faithful years. I had her investigated for 6 months to make sure she wasn't part of a 'swinging' couple. When I knew she was in the same boat as I, I had Mr. Wellington contact her. She didn't want to believe it at first, but the many videos had their impact."

Neil looked at his wife, "How long have you known?"

With a little pain in her voice Vickie replied, "I guess I have known in my heart for the last 10 years. For a long time I overlooked it as just wild seeds so to speak. You always came home to me. But when I saw the videos I knew that eventually you would leave me for a younger woman. So I did what I had to do."

"I'm sorry Vickie; let me make it up to you. I'll never...be unfaithful again. We have 20 years together, let's not throw them all away."

"No Neil it's far beyond that."

Phyllis looked at her husband. "George can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes my dear I will forgive you. But I will not forget. You see I plan on moving on with my life. You see I was not in Chicago for medical tests like I led you to believe. I was there selling my portion of the company to a foreign corporation. The funds were paid in Europe and are now in an Swiss account safe and sound. Now for the bad news Phyllis, I sold the house with the company. You will soon be evicted."

"How can you do that George? We are married and I have rights to community property."

"True you did but you signed them away. Do you remember my new will that you signed? You only read the part that made you my sole beneficiary, not the clause where you released all claim to my company shares till my death."

"I'll fight you in court. You can't kick me out of my own house."

George smiled, "Phyllis, poor dumb Phyllis. I always thought blond jokes were just that. But you seem to fill the role of a dumb blond. Do you remember when you wanted the kitchen remodeled? You don't ever cook but you wanted the newest gadgets. Well the paperwork you thought was the contract for the improvements was actually a quick claim release for your share of the house. I had it recorded over a year ago. So I sold the house along with my shares in the company."

"I'll get a lawyer tomorrow and freeze all our accounts."

"Phyllis I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"And why not?" she demanded.

"All that is left is $25,000.00. The rest is gone. If you freeze the account you won't even have that. You should receive eviction papers in a few days. I would hate to see you on the street so I didn't leave you destitute."

"You won't get away with this you bastard. I'll see you in court." Phyllis yelled.

"That is a possibility, but it might prove difficult. You see I will leave the country tonight. I have always wanted to tour Europe. And that way I'll stay close to my money. And since I took everything I wanted when I left for Chicago I have no further need to stay. Now I must bid you farewell."

"But George what will happen to me?" Phyllis begged.

George Gregory looked at his wife with a twinkle in his eye, "In the words of Clark Gable, 'Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.', or something like that. Oh and Neil what I said about a new CEO when I got back from Chicago, well he's already in town. You should meet him in a day or two." Without any more to say George turned and walked out the room.

Phyllis was in tears, Wellington looked at one of the men. "Is the suite up stairs clean?"

"Should be, want me to look?"

"Yes and take Mrs. Gregory with you. She can spend the night if she wants. The room's paid for."

Neil looked at Wellington. "You know I'll have your video throw out. And I'll sue the hotel for invasion of privacy."

"How so, Mr. Marsh?" Wellington asked.

"You bugged my room illegally. That should bring a handsome settlement." Neil was trying to bluff.

"But Mr. Marsh, you were not in your room. You were in a suite paid for by your wife. Remember how you were escorted to the suite as a comp?"

"But you falsely represented it. You said it was the hotel's doing."

"Guess we'll leave that to the lawyers. But even if you do get it thrown out, we got enough of you and Mrs. Gregory in her home to make a full length movie."

"I guess we will see. I'll have your license for this!"

Wellington Styles laughed, "Bigger and better men than you have tired."

Vickie looked at Neil, "I have a confession to make. This man is Fred Williams. I have been meeting with him every other Wednesday for over a year." She paused to let that soak in. "He is an investment counselor. You remember how I always wanted cash for my wallet. The pedicures, manicures and hair salon visits. I lied. I did most of that myself. I had plenty of time. I didn't like day time TV and all. What did I do with the money you asked? And it was about $20,000.00 over 10 years. I invested it. I played the market. I did well if I say so myself. That original sum is not over 60. Fred here has helped me invest and move the money I have taken from our marriage."